Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, extrazlove, 1 invisible), 36 guests, and 102 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,364
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Possible history of abductions?? #4047
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 PM
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 PM
Bristol UK
CrystalDreamerx Offline OP
Recruit
CrystalDreamerx  Offline OP
Recruit
Bristol UK
Hey everyone, new here! Just thought I'd share a few of my experiences and stuff since I'd love others opinions~

Since I was quite young I've believed that I've had abduction experiences despite never remembering them, I've always been terrified of talking about aliens or anything just in case they come back for me, but apparently whether I talk about them or not doesn't deter them from visiting!!

I first saw a UFO (with several others) when I was about 13 I think?? Though I was having experiences before then - my earliest one was having a very vivid dream of an alien ship at my bedroom window and a bright light, it was terrifying and I remember it vividly to this day.

When I was 10 or so I woke up one morning with a burning sensation on my face only to look in the mirror and find a perfect scar I'd never seen that is still there today, right next to a practically equilateral triangle of "moles/freckles" - it's very difficult to see so I've put a filter on the photo to show it clearer (excuse how disgusting my skin seems to be)
NO FILTER https://imgur.com/a/k4lnAQJ
FILTER https://imgur.com/a/vDGydHp

I had on and off little things like this throughout my adolescence, weird instances of missing time, memory loss and waking up from my sleep in a seemingly random anxiety/panic attack, but I never liked to address them for fear that they'd hear me and come back again to take me.

Now I'm 24 I've sort of come to accept this stuff as just something that happens to some people, and have decided to talk about it a little more - which brings me to my most recent marking - a couple of days ago I noticed a perfectly round bruise on my left calf and freaked out a little cause I was worried it may be a blood clot.
It doesn't hurt to touch it and I don't recall doing anything that may have cause a bruise so specific so I looked it up online and Google gave me a bunch of articles on alien abduction markings, I'm thinking this may be an "eraser" bruise???
https://imgur.com/a/3X0kamY

Any thoughts on my markings and such would be appreciated :)
Sorry about the not so great photo quality~

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Possible history of abductions?? [Re: CrystalDreamerx] #4052
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:18 PM
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well be confortable to share here, you are free and safe on aliendisc. I do not know much about marks and scars but I do know about memory blocking or removal and also missing times. That is where I can help you out but I would need more details about them, like the detailed story, whats was on your mind, how you felt and if you had co fusion or loss of memory to explain the time and the kind.

Here we will do our best to support you with what you have to share with the respect you deserve. If someome is making you feel bad then tell the person if no change occur you hit the report button amd a staff will look at it especially if it is against the rules and code of conduct.

Whatever, WELCOME ABOARD ALIENDISC #1 ufo and alien forum on google! I hope you will stay with us and participate in other threads! Feel free and safe to share with us, everything is gonna be alrignt!

Sincerly,

Xeno

Last edited by Xeno; Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:19 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Possible history of abductions?? [Re: CrystalDreamerx] #5681
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:38 PM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:38 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by CrystalDreamerx
Hey everyone, new here! Just thought I'd share a few of my experiences and stuff since I'd love others opinions~

Since I was quite young I've believed that I've had abduction experiences despite never remembering them, I've always been terrified of talking about aliens or anything just in case they come back for me, but apparently whether I talk about them or not doesn't deter them from visiting!!

I first saw a UFO (with several others) when I was about 13 I think?? Though I was having experiences before then - my earliest one was having a very vivid dream of an alien ship at my bedroom window and a bright light, it was terrifying and I remember it vividly to this day.

When I was 10 or so I woke up one morning with a burning sensation on my face only to look in the mirror and find a perfect scar I'd never seen that is still there today, right next to a practically equilateral triangle of "moles/freckles" - it's very difficult to see so I've put a filter on the photo to show it clearer (excuse how disgusting my skin seems to be)
NO FILTER https://imgur.com/a/k4lnAQJ
FILTER https://imgur.com/a/vDGydHp

I had on and off little things like this throughout my adolescence, weird instances of missing time, memory loss and waking up from my sleep in a seemingly random anxiety/panic attack, but I never liked to address them for fear that they'd hear me and come back again to take me.

Now I'm 24 I've sort of come to accept this stuff as just something that happens to some people, and have decided to talk about it a little more - which brings me to my most recent marking - a couple of days ago I noticed a perfectly round bruise on my left calf and freaked out a little cause I was worried it may be a blood clot.
It doesn't hurt to touch it and I don't recall doing anything that may have cause a bruise so specific so I looked it up online and Google gave me a bunch of articles on alien abduction markings, I'm thinking this may be an "eraser" bruise???
https://imgur.com/a/3X0kamY

Any thoughts on my markings and such would be appreciated smile
Sorry about the not so great photo quality~

This is amazing. Thanks for the post

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.