Alien & UFO Forum
Hello from The UK ! - Aliendisc
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Aliendisc), 5 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics52
Posts59
Members19
Most Online49
Apr 5th, 2017
Newest Members
Joseabreu, linzhixiang, xxolivexx, Mistyrious1111, drgnflymoon
19 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
venn99 9
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Popular Topics(Views)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#39 - 22/03/17 07:29 AM Hello from The UK ! *****  
Lycanmoon Offline
Lycanmoon  Offline

Maidstone Kent UK.
Hello From the UK,
I'm Kev and have been sensing, seeing, hearing,paranormal things since I was 4 yrs old as a kid in my teens I was heavily into UFO's and attended a few local discussions and talks on the subject meeting the author Timothy Good, as time went on I saw less and less of unidentified flying objects and started to experience more in the way of ghostly happenings, In my 20's as a trainee nurse I witnessed a door open halfway and remain like that til I said come and join us there is an empty seat, at which it slowly closed, then came footsteps and a chair moving in a locked off room, over the years things increased and the shadow people started to become regular visitors, not misty looking but rather solid clear outlined beings along with spirits popping in every night, I have been investigating such happenings and haunted places for 15 years now and found that my path in the spiritual world naturally lay in doing Transfiguration work, where I open myself up to whoever in the spirit realm is wishing to come through me, they change my facial features and sometimes speak through me ... work I greatly enjoy doing :-)

Remember .. When investigating the paranormal only one thing is certain & that is ... That nothing is certain ( Fox Mulder )
Top Reply Quote
#40 - 22/03/17 12:59 PM Re: Hello from The UK ! [Re: Lycanmoon]  
venn99 Offline
Co-Founder, SEO
venn99  Offline
Co-Founder, SEO

this is all very interesting and would love to learn more and go into detail on all of these things that you have encountered... i have a theory and that is when these spirits pop in and out of our reality it is the same thing as we do when we lucid dream or astral project.. at times we can find loopholes into other dimensions or realities, and how it happens mostly is by way of dreams or out of body experiences and for you kevin in trance, and i would assume for others as well.. i believe certain rituals play a key role in transiting other dimensions as well and other forms of energy work..there are key areas on the planet such as ley lines and pyramids which have been used to access portals and vortexes to make these transits possible..

all consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
#42 - 31/03/17 12:31 AM Re: Hello from The UK ! [Re: venn99]  
Lycanmoon Offline
Lycanmoon  Offline

Maidstone Kent UK.
An interesting theory, Transiting dimensions and loopholes.... often in our field of paranormal things people say that the Veil between the realms / worlds becomes thinner allowing us to see & communicate with them, so it would seem we are in face working along the same lines smile

Remember .. When investigating the paranormal only one thing is certain & that is ... That nothing is certain ( Fox Mulder )
Top Reply Quote
#90 - 28/04/17 07:29 PM Re: Hello from The UK ! [Re: Lycanmoon]  
venn99 Offline
Co-Founder, SEO
venn99  Offline
Co-Founder, SEO

I feel like I am slipping into a state known as "psychosis" as far as the psychiatric field is concerned. They define psychosis as

psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/Submit
noun
a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality...

I feel like what the reality is with this state of mind is where the veil thins so much it complete disappears and one emerges into the spiritual and etheric plane to such a degree that ist becomes permanent. I feel like this year, this summer will be a groundbreaking one on all levels as far as paranormal research and activity is concerned.

all consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Image Verification

Shout Box
July
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net. All Rights Reserved.
Page Time: 0.064s Queries: 15 (0.006s) Memory: 2.6791 MB (Peak: 2.8249 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-07-27 06:43:54 UTC