Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 59 guests, and 106 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics782
Posts6,399
Members227
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Pax_Codex, Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye
227 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,814
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 340
Spock 270
Stormy 186
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
What is hurting #3855
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:33 PM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:33 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Here in ufology, alienology or anything about paranormal we all know what it is to seek for informations of witnesses of phenomenom in a world where we can barelly find something to support our beliefs. You can believe in aliens, ET, ghost, demons, vampire, werewolf or governmental conspiracies but is everyone believing as you do? I don't know honestly but I don't think so... How ,any of us here around those beliefs could have been called a fool, a goof, crazy or paranoid? Alot of believer would be tagged as marginal or treaten the bad way. Those things doesn't exist and your are stupid to believe it does? It is only in your head so you should stop waste your time around it? No way! But most of people in societies they could hurt just because they need proof or evidence that something exist and that it is worth it and interesting to do research or even just think about it. From all we can believe who was never hurt? Who was never insulted? Who is actually comfortable to talk in the open to anyone even just a stranger in the street without being scared of being trashed or not taken seriously? Would you start talking to a cashier at the grocery store about what you have seen in the dark wood or in the sky at noon? Why? Is it a bit sad that sharring those believe would cause social issues and even be rejected. "That guy, don't listen to him, he believe in aliens and vampires. He is just so e goof" Then more you let people know more high your chance of not being well in your local community are. What does society people say, you know the regular everyday dude, about an ufologist that dedicate his life studying the UFO phenomenom? I am pretty sure they would say he did not grow up and should get a real life and get a real job fpr a career. I am exagerating I know... Just to say that we are troopers in a world where we mostly take shots from anyone just because we see there is something else out there. We get hurt or disrespected because we do not need govern,ental disclosure to figure out that there is really something else in this world. Something that autorities hide and lie about. While they know but make the societies not to be receptive to it so we have it a bit harder.

Just an exemple, I remembered having an alien contact after they unblocked my memory and they told me I am an alien amd I trust them so I believe what they told me. There then because I was told by some ET I am an alien I believe so and I am not scared to tell anyone. So I wasn't treaten a good way. Four time it ended up being hospitalised in a psychiatric unit for a few weeks. It is not that bad but being diagnosed schizophrenic on psychosis not because I have psychotic illness but only because I believe something. I asked for a ct scanned and the result said that it is not biological. Normally (not always) schizophrenia show biological characteristic on the result of the ct scan. I don't... everything is all clean with my brain but because I look like human or have a human body they say it is psychotic. It hurt and I do feel disrespected when that happens...

Whatever, I am making this post because I think we should have somewhere we can share the bad things that we get through for our beliefs. We have to be stronger and we have to walk together if we want the general population to accept and respect our reality and here we couls share what some people they do that we do not like. I will p,ay the round one and if you want support and talk about the disrespect you can be victim of and get supported. Because we are people that opened their mind and eyes to the world around us and who or what is living in it.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: What is hurting [Re: Xeno] #3858
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:00 PM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
There I start! There was alot of stuff that insulted or hurt me but to begin since it is not now I will talk about the past but the goal of the tread os for recent event...

Once I was in psychiatry because of a judge order of criminal courtyard that I told the cop I am an alien so the procuror requested a psychiatric evaluation and then on the unit I was really telling my story to everyone and there was that pino guy just looking to be dumb and once I was smoking a dry one at the smoking area of the unit and I was telling him I am an alien and then he started make fun of me in a really hurtful way and rude or mean. He was not being gentle and it hurted. I mean I was already locked up not knowing if I was going in jail and for a long. It was cheap and he was laughing at me with his pepsi bottle. I was like "in the futur it will be me having a pepsi bottle with an alien face and I will be starring at you and it will be me laughing at you." Thenhell started because for the rest of my time on the unit I was is "punching bag" and my alien being was to be made fun of and he had had other patients involved... finally the psychiatrist became fucking wierd and was like "it is not ,y fault if I do not understand I do not have the IQ of an alien like you" or "maybe I could be in your game too, be a part of it" then I said that it was up to him to make himself real so he got mad showing me a paper saying that he had in his hand that was going to make a huge difference in courtyard. I got mad so I said "I am just an actor" he said "good answer" and declared me sane and fully responsible to take criminal charges... but the psychiatrist been really ,ean before that he became wierd. He was calling me a delusional lost mind that should just not exist. There was also that satanist guy that started some [beep] "watch your [beep] some people here can see the futur" so I say I am a cosmic alien and that I don't see the futur I writte it. He was not bad but I believe he is the one that did a star stretching to cast the feeling of my throat being cut putting in my mind the image of ot then I freaked out I was in my room and I wrotte some alien stuff that I would just have to believe and I wanted to cast a strike but the disturbed woman that changed story all the ti e rushed into my room and told me not to do that "the person that wanted to hurt you is gone" she said. The satanist was still there so it was not him. But still he did not like me for being an alien and was mean and agressive to me evenbullying undirectly in my feelings.

Reply Quote
Re: What is hurting [Re: Xeno] #3860
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:28 PM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Back around 2014 it been hard. I was in steuggles after a home robbery that made me lose my appartment and I needed to eat at a food bank to survive. I really loved it I was around a lot of nice people being nice to me but there was that guy poping out of nowhere to tell me [beep] and that's it. Once I remember him walking to me saying I was alien [beep] uggly with disgusting facial expression or that morning that he went in looking at me like I was just garbage, with a disturbing voice and I am cosmic so I feel the people especially when they are close to me physically saying "You're just a fucking larva?!". Once he even try to hit me with his car screaming from the open window "Get the [beep] out of our world" . Wich is pretty hurting when you already feel you don't belong to this said world and that there is another home somewhere else... On Earth, with humans it is hard to be what I am and tell them. A cosmic larva, a larva... Human being generally would just picture some maggot in its slime doing nothing but eating and growing until it evolve into something interesting but it hasn't yet so it is trash... At the same food bank I remember a guy venting he was studying parasite worms and larva and that he was cutting them open and was pretty detailed and he had no respect for this kind of lifeform and I was hurt to see that guy smiling to ,eretending he likes me whe he is talking about how he would cut me open... Just because worm and larva are too dumb to feel something? Well I have feeling, I am actually really sensitive, really really sensitive and it hurt when I feel pain either if it is emotional, psychological or physical... I was threaten to be murdered a couple time and call names such jerk, [beep], butthole, garbage... Once a girl told me "I will kill your parents" just because she disagree with us, with them.

I know it is not much and I could tell more but I do not have anything in mind and it is not to actually talk about what hurt me it is just my attempt to get that thread started!

Reply Quote
Re: What is hurting [Re: Xeno] #3861
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:38 PM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Okay now I will say what is really making me out of myself in the present. It is not the people they are great here and now. What is bad for me is... aliens and ufo contain such as video, text, movies. The funniest with me is that a lot of people they say I got something from somewhere but it is wrong. I do not watch or read anything about aliens. Or barelly... Because it hurts ,e really much, it pises me off and make me deeply jaelous. I imagine that alien chill in his spaceship eating small red balls food having all the support and access to resources while I am stuck on the ground in a human skin with a monkey brain... jaelous and hurt... So I actually never really get any informations from outside pf ,yself because I litterally avoid it, run away from it because it just make me feel bad. Everything I writte is 100% from my mind, memory, analysis or imagination. I did not take anything from anything because I stay far from it. I cannot watch a video of a UFO that has 5 millions view and feel good with myself for who and what I am and on my channel I barelly get 20 views for being an alien on the ground with no support for training a experimental infiltration protocole... I never get around it and no I did not took my idea from a book or a movie or a video or any posting on a forum. It's all my own story. The story of ,e a cosmic larva.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.