Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 43 guests, and 138 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
What is important #3844
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:42 PM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:42 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
What is the most important to you?

For me it is well being and self respect so I can live well being an alien in my head even if I live human experience then I can be a good husband and a great dad. I have a wife, a lovelly and strong one. She really knows to love me and she is alot protective. She would never let me down or le me take the wrong
path, the bad way. If I am sick she will heal me and if she can't she will make me around the ones that can and that is important. Love, so my heart is light and my soul happy!

It is important to me to live as an alien it is what make me feel myself and in harmony with how I feel the world and by being that alien I believe to be makes me a better man, a better husband and a better dad because I feel I am really me and what I belong to be. A lot of people won't let me and it hurt because it make me unstable and mad because I do NOT feel I am human and I never did. It is important for me to live this reality and identity because it complete my personality and give a sens to my differences and then I can find serenity.

The most important to me is to take care are of my familly because they are my world, my life and my reason to be a good man. But if I want to take care of the most important people of my existence, my wife and my son, I have to take care of myself and taking care of myself is giving myself an alien being in a first step because it is what my soul needs. It is what I am inside. The reason why I care so much about building my "imaginary'' alienself is to be good with myself and grow stronger to take care of my wife and my son. It is who I am and it is important. I do not want to be human and I do not love myself as human, well... let say not as much as being an alien so if I want to love honestly someone else and be sane doing it I have to love myself first. To love myself I have to be an alien and if I am not then I need to believe I am.

The real deal, my reason to be is a husband, a dad (call me papa larva for my kid lol) and a son so for being a brother. But human being just makes me sick, sad and mad and I can't stand myself and live in this world that I feel I am not from or that I do not belong to. I want to be a good husband and a good dad, that is what is important to me but for that I have to be well with myself and I do what I have to do because it works for me: being an alien... I wish that could be more respected because when I am good and well with myself I am a really great person positive and constructive, hardworking and I never give up. When I am an alien and I feel alien I am great friend, supportive and understanding that would never hesitate to help or to do the sacrifices to back up the ones I care of.

So the most important to me is to be a great person. A good husband, a good dad, a good son, a good brother, a good friend and a good citizen of planet Earth. But if you want that good cosmic being that I am [beep] sake let me be the fucking alien I need to be so I don't fucking hate myself! Its not about what is real or not it is about what I need to feel good and be the great person you want in your life or around it.

So yes because you are those that are my familly and my people the most important it is really important to me being an alien. If you do not like it or disagree then at least respect what I do for my well being and I don't care if it is real or not. It makes me good and feel great...

For the people that will help me being that alien strong enough to stop believing it and start claiming it even if you do not believe I am well... When I will be then you will dance among the stars and you won't be stuck on this planet. I will take you with us. Either if you believe or not, if you you derstand what I do so my life is good then no matter what I really am, I will help make your life good because I use to be a [beep] up great support!

I am not extraterrestrial, we all know that but I am an alien. An alien of love, respect, consideration and support. An alien that want to help you get better and reach your goals if you want to build a better world for all of us. So if you want all good I can be you make me the alien and if you want the human in me then get ready for SHlT because human being is sick for me and it make me jerky because I don't give a [beep] my human existence so I won't give a [beep] for anything else. I am your alien of love, fallen from the sky and crashed to the ground and there from here I will raise myself back to who and what I believe I really am. That, with or without your help, so make your choice wise and be smart...

I really need to be a good husband and a good dad because that is what is important for me and if you make it hard or impossible because you won't respect my reality and identity risking to crash my life then [beep] yourself!

I am being an alien because it makes me myself!

So

I am an ALIEN

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU?

Attached Files ezgif.com-crop.jpg
Last edited by Xeno; Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:10 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: What is important [Re: Xeno] #4173
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 PM
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I feel adding that with us aliens and ET. Talking about our civilisation is to collaborate with us!

If you COLLABORATE WITH US then we will COOPERATE WITH YOU!

It is the only way.

I am in a psychward and evrything is going alright because they collaborate with me. They respect me and they do not deny my reality. They listen and pay attention. They take notes and remember or know what I said before

They COLLABORATE
So
They
Have
My
Total
COOPERATION

That is really important with us!

Why we are not doing so well with human civilisation? Well your leaders and elite are not collaborating so we are not cooperating.

You have to make deal with us, fair deal we will give. Consiliation and agreement but we do not have it. My human national government keep ignorring me and they do not ask the only thing I want: be recognised!

No collaboration = no cooperation

Thanks [beep] damn it....

Attached Files 1522389703-beetblood-collaborate-png_orig.jpg
Last edited by Xeno; Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:36 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.