Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (nightwalker150, EdMan), 36 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics550
Posts4,010
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 927
Xeno 911
frankie85 226
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
eyesight issues? #3684
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:54 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:54 PM
Williston,ND
90sbb Offline OP
Recruit
90sbb  Offline OP
Recruit
Williston,ND
Im going post somethings i been going through i will try and put them in the right section of the forum (i will try and make my posts short for those that dont like to read a wall of text). I think my life was pretty normal until i was about 5 then weird things started to happen. For some reason i see static in my eyesight and its been that way for years. Sorta like the top of this website with the alien eyes but its not grey it has color like red, blue and green. Also i have racing thoughts like i think to myself almost all the time like im talking to someone but its just me. Does any1 know what my deal is? Ill post some more later maybe in a different section cause it get weirder than this. Sometime i feel feel like that game earthbound hahaha.

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: 90sbb] #3686
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:05 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:05 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
I've heard of pixelation. I myself have experienced I'll call it interference.
Blurring slightly for a couple seconds actually last week.

I've been told there are plethora of possible reasons for this. One if which can be found here:

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: 90sbb] #3688
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:21 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:21 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
For the eyesight i never heard of it. I had something similar at night but it is not the same colors. First thanks for short text because I do not read long writting. For your thought and thinking you talk to someone it is something I know alot about. I believe you may be connected through a thelepatic network so it is possible that ypu are actually communicating to someone. I do that alot too! But the first step to introduce you to the network is that you can send message but you cannot hear the reply. It is like broadcast mode. You are defenitelly not crazy! You are sane and probably about to be initiated to the club! You should pay attention and open yourself to the unknown entity your soul feel is connected to. You are not alone, not anymore friend!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3701
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 PM
Williston,ND
90sbb Offline OP
Recruit
90sbb  Offline OP
Recruit
Williston,ND
Originally Posted by JF Sabastian
I've heard of pixelation. I myself have experienced I'll call it interference.
Blurring slightly for a couple seconds actually last week.

I've been told there are plethora of possible reasons for this. One if which can be found here:

I watched about a half of it thanks for posting alot of what he says i do go through im just 2 lazy to watch the rest for now

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: Xeno] #3702
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:40 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:40 PM
Williston,ND
90sbb Offline OP
Recruit
90sbb  Offline OP
Recruit
Williston,ND
Originally Posted by Xeno
For the eyesight i never heard of it. I had something similar at night but it is not the same colors. First thanks for short text because I do not read long writting. For your thought and thinking you talk to someone it is something I know alot about. I believe you may be connected through a thelepatic network so it is possible that ypu are actually communicating to someone. I do that alot too! But the first step to introduce you to the network is that you can send message but you cannot hear the reply. It is like broadcast mode. You are defenitelly not crazy! You are sane and probably about to be initiated to the club! You should pay attention and open yourself to the unknown entity your soul feel is connected to. You are not alone, not anymore friend!

Thanks i will try

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: 90sbb] #3706
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:34 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:34 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Np. Thanks for being honest.

I was gonna post more but I just don't care.

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3707
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:43 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:43 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
Np. Thanks for being honest.

I was gonna post more but I just don't care.

Something wrong buddy?

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: Xeno] #3708
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
So didn't mean to come off negative..

I just don't want to waste my time with someone that is looking for answers supposedly... just as hard as we are, and after providing them resources admits to being too damn lazy to continue doing the research so... I don't care. I mean it's opening your eyes pressing play for god sakes if that's the limit to the amount of research people are doing God help us.

Don't waste my time. Nothing against him, but it's an insult to everyone... Honestly

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3709
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:04 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta

I just don't want to waste my time with someone that is looking for answers supposedly... just as hard as we are, and after providing them resources admits to being too damn lazy to continue doing the research so... I don't care. I mean it's opening your eyes pressing play for god sakes if that's the limit to the amount of research people are doing God help us.

Don't waste my time. Nothing against him, but it's an insult to everyone... Honestly

Maybe the user is just not in the mood tonight?

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3712
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:51 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:51 PM
Williston,ND
90sbb Offline OP
Recruit
90sbb  Offline OP
Recruit
Williston,ND

sry for coming off as rude it is an interesting video i just sorta have a short attention span and procrastinate, plz post more i will watch them and any questions i have i will ask

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3714
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 AM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 AM
Williston,ND
90sbb Offline OP
Recruit
90sbb  Offline OP
Recruit
Williston,ND
Also i dont unerstand some of the terms he uses and that can make it hard for me to understand also like what is accension or when he says you arent not in 3d?

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3715
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:09 AM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:09 AM
Williston,ND
90sbb Offline OP
Recruit
90sbb  Offline OP
Recruit
Williston,ND
I have heart palpitations and i hear ringing every now and then not like every days but maybe once every couple of months. I know im not sick cause this one day i got in a fight when i lost my mind and the dude hit me and broke my eye socket so i had to go to the hospital and they drew blood and everything and gave me a brain scan.

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: 90sbb] #3728
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:46 AM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:46 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
I think your symptoms may have multiple sources. You are not crazy, you writte pretty coherent and rational. Take one thing at a time and you should considere getting help from a professional to remove symptoms that may not be related to any paranormal activities so you can focus on what is from paranormal activities. It is what I did and it worked! Something sadly the first step is to go confirm what is paranormal and what is psychosomatic or psychological. You are right to say something is happening to you but it is not necessary everthing that happen to you that is paranormal. You have things that make me think of aliens, things that make me think of demons and things that make me think of mental issues because of aliens or demon or psychotronic attack. What I did is to start by figuring out what is from mental issues and take the meds with it so I could first of all live better with it and myself and then I was able to figure out other sources of symptoms and experiences such as alien activities or demonic influence so for psychotronic attack and manipulation

You are NOT crazy or insane but I think you should in a first step considere help from a proffessional such as psychiatrist or psychologist because too much is happening to you and it would be really dumb to spit on professional support. I take meds and I have a doctor and a therapist and that is how I can live well with what I have been through and what I am being through. It is your choice to make!

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: Xeno] #3742
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:26 AM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea i was thinking about getting professional help awhile back. How does your medication make you feel. I heard that sometimes they misdiagnose and make things worse and i know some people who use to take meds and stopped taking them because they didnt feel like their selves.

Reply Quote
Re: eyesight issues? [Re: Anonymous] #3745
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:42 AM
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:42 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
I do not care my diagnosis... I care the help I have and the meds I take now is great but I went through a lot of SHlT PILLS before I got the ones that work for me. Therapy is important and I recommand OT (occupational therapist) with meds. That is what works for me:

Morning:
Abilify
Zoloft

Night before bed:
Seroquel

But we all are different and you may need to try different meds and proffessional before you find what helps you feel good and stable. ALSO I have been suffering severe case of graves injury (basedow) wich I was threaten with max dose of I131 30 mci two time. It was a part of my problem and I did need medical treatment and now I take synthroid every morning because I do not have a thyroid anymore... Alot of things can create symptoms and experiences and in my case it was not all paranormal, a part of it was medical. It is up to you to see if you want help not to explain anything or make you understand what is happening to you but what is right to FEEL GOOD with it and for me.. Well... Yes mental health support and medication help asfuck! I am now able to do my quest of self discovery and understanding the world and its phenomenom feeling good with myself and... Sleeping good and tight!

It is up to you friend if you want to try or not. You are not crazy or insane but if you do not live well with what is happening to you then... Considere professional help.

Sincerly,

Xeno

Reply Quote

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.