Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, 2 invisible), 62 guests, and 95 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics782
Posts6,399
Members227
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Pax_Codex, Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye
227 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,814
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 340
Spock 270
Stormy 186
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? #3575
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:19 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:19 AM
Puff Offline OP

Researcher
Puff  Offline OP

Researcher
Lieutenant Junior
I think the government faked the 9/11 Pentagon Attack to make people think the Terrorists blew up those towers.
Check this out: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/911-pentagon-attack/
Share your thoughts by the way!

Last edited by Puff; Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 AM.

Drowned in the Sky.
Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Puff] #3576
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
I kinda doubt the gouverment would kill 3000 of it`s own people

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Puff] #3580
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:24 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:24 AM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant
I always thought so too. Over here in Canada, people I know tend to think the USA is just batshit fucking crazy. 😵

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Puff] #3584
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by Puff
I think the government faked the 9/11 Pentagon Attack to make people think the Terrorists blew up those towers.
Check this out: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/911-pentagon-attack/
Share your thoughts by the way!

I think that too!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Xeno] #3585
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:33 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:33 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
How come aliens didn`t stop the attacks really with their flying saucers

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: IronGhost] #3586
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:35 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:35 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by IronGhost
I always thought so too. Over here in Canada, people I know tend to think the USA is just batshit fucking crazy. 😵

Americans? Not all batshit but their government are the worst fokers ever seen in history of mankind I think... americans elite, powerful and rich people? Dickhole ready to breach your [beep] and ejaculate their sickness in you angus!

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: frankie85] #3587
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:36 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:36 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
How come aliens didn`t stop the attacks really with their flying saucers

None interference galactic laws

It is hard to bypass laws and interfere...

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Xeno] #3588
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:37 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Ah I see

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: frankie85] #3589
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Yes could have started a war otherwise perhaps

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: frankie85] #3590
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:39 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:39 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Yes could have started a war otherwise perhaps

Gss could but as commanding officer of this juridiction at this event I was still MiA...

They were busy trying to find me sorry...

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: frankie85] #3592
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:44 AM
Puff Offline OP

Researcher
Puff  Offline OP

Researcher
Lieutenant Junior
USA Government has already killed a lotta people around the world, I think it's not that hard for them to kill their own people.

Drowned in the Sky.
Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Xeno] #3593
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
What is MiA?

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: frankie85] #3595
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
What is MiA?

Missing in Action

Military thing when a trooper is missing but the body havent been found.

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Xeno] #3596
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:48 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
When a body is found it become KiA for Killed in Action but I was found alive then I was "Rescued"

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Xeno] #3597
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Yes i should have thought so

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: frankie85] #3599
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
😉

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: Xeno] #3618
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:35 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:35 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
No 9-11 and the Pentagon Attack were not faked, arrogant self serving high intelligence officials felt AL Qaeda terrorists were morons that could not pull off such an event. They discarded intelligence that appeared and went along with their own views of the situation.

The Vinnell Arabia compound that was destroyed after 9-11 and forced the United States to withdraw from Saudi Arabia was infiltrated by A Qaeda, the computer network was hacked and employees bought bootleg cheap Microsoft Office Loaded with hacker virus in it. These people went back home with the disks used it on their home computers they logged into defense department systems prior to 9-11 and gave Al Qaeda a treasure trove of intelligence.

While in Saudi Arabia I located the store that sold the software, got to see the hacker tools they had in the back room and left taking the disks with me. I used to use them to send nasty grams back to Al Qaeda via the back-doors they had in the software from the shop I bought them out.

While in the kingdom I was informed by my race's people from a crashed warp ship eight thousand years ago that Al Qaeda was using the Harry Potter Series of Books as a one time code pad. This occurred at the Al Jabir Bookstore in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

Following that Al Qaeda attempted to assassinate me in mexico city outside the United States Embassy where I was working using a crude bio weapon that infected the staff of the United States Embassy with a respiratory type infection. Some members of the Embassy Coughed so hard they broke their ribs.

I came back to the United States and was deathly sick routed to the James A Haley VA medical center put in a secure ward for contagious disease containment tested and found to have been exposed to both neuro-toxin and infectious agent.

It was while I was in the secure ward of Jame A Haley VA medical center that I ran into the alien ship captain of the ship destroyed roughly four thousand years ago that was going to seed Venus with a genetically engineered package to convert the chlorine atmosphere to a breathable one.

Using the Harry Potter Series as a one time pad and a few other works I have been tracking Al Qaeda's command message traffic.

Three days before a Al Qaeda Offensive in the Western Middle East Region I issued this warning note. Egyptian Security Services got a copy and intercepted a team armed with explosives, scuba equipment and weapons that were going to sink a ship and block the Suez Canal spiking oil prices during the height of the great recession and global financial melt down.

After that Egyptian Security Services rewarded me with a good deal on a used Executive Series Mercedes Benz, the NSA and CIA bugged.

02/21/09

Al Qaeda: A Second Front in the Red Sea?

Edward, Major, USA, MI, (RET)

Recent activity in the Red Sea region indicates the possibility that Al Qaeda, in an effort to counter the United States military build-up in Afghanistan, is attempting to open a second front in the Red Sea region. Analysis of the movement of Al Qaeda operatives into Yemen, statements issued by Al Qaeda leaders, along with terrorist operations in Somalia and Egypt indicate we may be seeing the first stages of a terrorist offensive in the Red Sea, Horn of Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa regions.
Further analysis of the current political-economic-demographic situation in Egypt, coupled to Al Qaeda’s existing technical capabilities, indicates that Al Qaeda could inflict serious harm and possibly destabilize Egypt through a coordinated, strategically targeted, and low cost terrorist attacks. Should Al Qaeda succeed in destabilizing Egypt this would seriously undermine the United States position in the region. The benefit to Al Qaeda; and other states hostile to the United States and the West; in accomplishing this would be to significantly raise the price of oil by forcing the re-routing of oil shipments away from the Suez Canal. Such a rise in oil prices would have an immediate positive effect on the economies of such nations as Iran and others hostile to the United States while negatively affecting United States and Western efforts to deal with the current economic crisis.

This effort, also if tied to coordinated attacks in Somalia; along with other operations in Sub-Saharan Africa also has the ability to stretch United States and Western forces to a degree that puts our efforts in Southwest Asia at risk.

Given these conditions, and Al Qaeda’s current technological, logistics, intelligence and information dissemination capabilities, such a threat must be taken seriously. As the United States and Western forces press forward with efforts contain and neutralize Al Qaeda in Southwest Asia it is clear that we face a substantial threat to our flank in the Red Sea region.

Countering this threat will take a coordinated effort by the United States, the Western nations, and supportive governments in the Middle East. Al Qaeda has clearly shown that it is capable of reacting to circumstances with extreme agility and has likely already seen and begun to exploit this vulnerable flank in an effort to undermine our push against it.

Despite statements to the contrary, Al Qaeda remains a formidable foe. In this fight it is imperative that we commit the best and brightest of our intelligence, military and security services in order to hold the line as we move forward in Southwest Asia. I note that much of this assessment was performed as a result of an advanced strategic military simulation I have run. The results of this simulation have been reviewed and accepted by a number of senior academics and military professionals. Given this, I feel it is imperative that the United States and its allies review the current threat posture in the Red Sea region and initiate an appropriate response to counter this emerging threat.

I was a spy master during the Cold War and ran the largest human intelligence network on the East German and Czech Side of the Iron Curtain, do you think the intelligence and security services would let me walk out without putting a string on me.

I lash out at the golden chain they put on me and despise them for it.

Attached Files 0908180613_resized.jpg0909181643_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:36 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: EdMan] #3619
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:45 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:45 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Egypt captured the team that was going to attack the Suez Canal a few months after getting my intelligence alert based on one time pad decryption of Harry Potter Message Traffic by the Al Qaeda leadership.

Egypt Arrests Group It Says Plotted Suez Attacks
Egypt arrests group it says had links to al-Qaida and plotted attacks on Suez Canal
By MAGGIE MICHAEL
The Associated Press
CAIRO
JULY 9TH, 2009
Egyptian authorities arrested 25 people on suspicion of plotting attacks on oil pipelines and ships in the Suez Canal, the Interior Ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
The group, which Egypt said had links to al-Qaida, was made up of two dozen Egyptians — most of them engineers and technicians — and their Palestinian leader. They also had contacts with militants in the Gaza Strip, the ministry said.
"They believe in takfiri and jihadi thought," a ministry statement said, referring to the radical Sunni Muslim ideology espoused by groups like al-Qaida.
The group planned to use explosives rigged with mobile phone-activated detonators against shipping in the busy Suez Canal, and learned about explosives from al-Qaida militants on jihadi Web sites, the statement said.
In April, Egypt announced it had disrupted a militant cell linked to Lebanon's Shiite Hezbollah movement that also planned to target the Suez Canal.
One of the suspects in the case announced on Thursday crossed into the Gaza Strip to meet up with the Palestinian Army of Islam group to receive instructions on attacking vital and important targets in Egypt, the ministry said.
A group by that name did once operate in Gaza, but was later dismantled by the local Hamas rulers.
Egyptian authorities confiscated explosives, diving suites, electronics and a handgun linked to an attack on a Coptic Christian's jewelry shop in May 2008.
According to confessions the ministry said the group made, the detainees killed the Copt and his three workers during a robbery. They also received funds from Islamic charities abroad.
In May, Egypt announced arrests of seven alleged members of the Palestinian Army of Islam for a bombing in February at Cairo's Khan el-Khalili bazaar that killed one French woman.
Diaa Rashwan, an expert in Islamic militant groups, expressed skepticism and said there are many questions surrounding the Interior Ministry's allegations, and similar cases had never gone to court.
"Here is a catalog of accusations, targets and ties to different groups that don't fit together," Rashwan said.
In the early 1990s, Egypt battled Islamic extremists who attacked police, government officials, tourist sites and commercial interests of the country's Christian minority.

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: EdMan] #3620
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:56 AM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:56 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
That is the reason, one of them, Why I have a $250,000.00 USD health and pension package for the rest of my life that can't be touched and a house and land gift sold me at low price for cash that the Jehovah Witness Church Sold me for next to nothing.

Reply Quote
Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? [Re: EdMan] #3624
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:07 PM
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:07 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
8 August 2009, Based on Al Qaeda One Time Code Dispatch Decryption.

Pakistan Instability and the Nuclear Problem

Pakistan's government remains very fragile.  Should it fall the military has historically staged a coup de tat and seized power to prevent the country from sliding into chaos. I talked to this issue recently in a class at a major university on the subject of terrorism. At present both Pakistan and Afghanistan stand on shaky ground in terms of political stability and we are in the process of considering the addition of even more combat forces into Afghanistan, while we concurrently step of our campaign of drone launched missile strikes against key terrorist targets.

Control of Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal is vested with the military.  At present the military is split over the issue of Kashmir and support for Al Qaeda.  The reasons for this split are many but best described in a 1990 article by Bernard Lewis entitled, “The Roots of Muslim Rage”. I read this article entitled in preparation for my lecture on terrorism and highly recommend it to those seeking to gain insight into the nature of the threat we face.

With regards to the thoughts contained in this article, I wrote a point paper on this issue about 18 months ago and due to a computer crash lost it.  In a nut shell what I said was that through its actions in Pakistan, Al Qaeda via a combination of an adept series of terrorist attacks and asymmetric information operations has constructed a geo-political bomb in Pakistan that could explode if not handled correctly.  I will not go into the events that prompted that paper but they in turn led to the fall of the previous Pakistani government. 

To understand Al Qaeda’s strategy in this we have to look at the broader picture and tie in the attacks in India in Nov 2008 in Mumbai as part of our assessment of its’ grand strategy. 

Al Qaeda seeks to destroy United States and Coalition forces, which it sees as the greatest threat to its imposing a Caliphate on the Muslim world.  Modeled on the tactics it employed in Iraq, Al Qaeda, in conjunction with its surrogates, is attempting to inflame religious tensions and force an overreaction in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  This is similar to what it did with the bombing of the Golden Mosque in Iraq. The end goal of this particular effort, however, is intended is to trap United States and allied forces in Afghanistan, and then trigger a nuclear strike between India and Pakistan in order to isolate United States forces in Afghanistan where Al Qaeda and the Taliban could then finish them off.  As I spoke to in my lecture, apocalyptic based terrorist groups have no problem in thinking this way.

Can Al Qaeda accomplish this strategy?  Unfortunately there is a danger it could do so.  We tend to look on this problem from Western Eyes and see only the threat that Al Qaeda poses to the West. I have been tracking Western press reports and statements from policy makers and note that many continue to share an institutional blindness with regards to this issue.  To really understand the danger of this type of strategy we must think about it from Indian Eyes.  An unstable Pakistan, based on my experience in working the Indo-Pak nuclear crisis a number times, is a red line for the Indians; one that would prompt nuclear escalation. 

At the time I put these thoughts to paper I had been up late working on getting ready to deploy to overseas, when I started to map Al Qaeda’s recent attacks and assess the geo/political/military effects of them and correlate them to my knowledge of Indian nuclear capabilities and likely release scenarios. One outcome of that work was my assessment of Al Qaeda’s intent in the Red Sea Region, which I competed in February 2009.

Al-Qaeda could provoke new India-Pakistan war: Gates

(AFP) – Jan 19, 2010
NEW DELHI — Al-Qaeda is seeking to de-stabilise the entire South Asia region and could trigger a war between nuclear-armed Pakistan and India, US Defence Secretary Robert Gates told reporters on Wednesday.
Groups under Al-Qaeda's "syndicate" in Afghanistan and Pakistan are trying "to destabilise not just Afghanistan, not just Pakistan, but potentially the whole region by provoking a conflict perhaps between India and Pakistan through some provocative act," Gates said during a visit to New Delhi.
"It's important to recognise the magnitude of the threat that the entire region faces," he said following talks with his Indian counterpart, A.K. Antony.
Gates cited three main groups operating under Al-Qaeda's "umbrella," the Taliban forces fighting in Afghanistan, Taliban elements targeting Pakistan's government and the Islamist group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) in Pakistan focused on India.
Although he praised India for exercising restraint after the 2008 Mumbai attacks -- which Delhi blamed on LeT -- Gates suggested India could not be expected to remain restrained if it was attacked again.
"I think it's not unreasonable to assume India patience would be limited were there to be further attacks," he said.
The Mumbai assault left 166 dead and India has demanded Pakistan come under more international pressure to rein in militant groups on its soil.
Gates described India as a vital partner in the struggle against extremist threats, expressed appreciation for its economic aid to Afghanistan and said that he discussed how to bolster US-India military cooperation.
Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.