0 registered users (),
guests, and 169
Oct 17th, 2018
| Re: Careers
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:35 AM Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:35 AM
Joined: Oct 2017 |
Canada Aliendisc OP
Joined: Oct 2017
Online Community Moderator - Volunteer Entry Position (Casual)STATUS: OPENJob Specification
The Online Community Moderator will implement Aliendisc's Code of Conduct
, Privacy Policies
, and Area 51 Access Terms and Conditions, monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment. This role coordinates with the internal Aliendisc Team to support its mission, ensuring a safe and legal community environment, promoting excellent user service and helping to cultivate a strong community around the site.Responsibilities
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Aliendisc Team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users.
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date.
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate.
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes.
- Monitor all Aliendisc information and news to anticipate potential issues.
- Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with the Aliendisc Team to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of customer service and support to our community with the help of various communication tools.
- Fair knowledge of online legal issues and cool under pressure.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach.
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Knowledge of Aliendisc interests and targeted demographic’s culture, as well as internet culture.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics.
- Team player, detail focused and reliable.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service.
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required.
Only eligible applications will be contacted by October 31st, 2018.
| || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 |
| 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 |
| 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 |
| 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 |
| 28 || 29 || 30 || 31 || || || |