Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (nightwalker150, EdMan), 36 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics550
Posts4,010
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 927
Xeno 911
frankie85 226
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? #3290
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:18 PM
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:18 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline OP
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline OP
Lieutenant
TX
I'm just curious to know who's who here.

Please.. no... NO theories, no religion, no ridicule, name calling, [beep] talking etc. I just want an honest report of LEGITIMATE experiences that you personally had.

What is legitimate to someone else, may seem like [beep] to you, so, just listen and let them speak.

If you did not experience something, don't comment.
your lack of response will not make you a liar or ruin your credibility on this site, but lying as a response, will.

Questions:

1. Have you personally seen either a UFO or an alien?
Have you had an experience that was so compelling, that there was absolutely no doubt in your mind that it was real?
Not ghosts (unless they were aliens using a cloaking device or something).. only Aliens and Alien related craft.

I also don't want "I saw a UFO!" (But it may have actually been an airplane or meteor, I just people it was a UFO to seem cool)

2. Any abductees here? (Feel free to PM me if you don't wish to be ridiculed or trolled)

3. How often do you go outside at night specifically to scan the skys for UFO's?

3A. Do you use any specific equipment?

4. If you see them regularly, (aliens or ufo's) how often?

5. Communication events?

6. If it was a UFO, do you think it was there specifically for you, or was it a "right place / right time" event?

7. Do you have any of the common abduction related marks or implants? (Alien implants... not silicone)

8. If aliens came from fire hydrants, do you think they'd have a vendetta against dogs?
Just seeing if you are still paying attention.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3329
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:35 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline OP
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline OP
Lieutenant
TX
No one?

Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3330
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline OP
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline OP
Lieutenant
TX
Wow that was anticlimactic. The post that graduated me to lieutenant, was "No one?"

Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3332
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:19 AM
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:19 AM
E
EdMan Online content
Captain
EdMan  Online Content
Captain
E
In 1998 while serving as Intelligence Duty Officer for the United States Pacific Command my computer terminal had a advanced algorithm based message handling system and search engine on it. I was the intelligence officer for the launch of 1/3 our nuclear arsenal. That terminal was tied into virtually all intelligence databases in the United States. I typed the key words Unidentified Flying Objects into the system. The messages on the Top Secret System came back with a list of pilot reports from Navy and Air Force Pilots that stated sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects seen from cockpit observers.

For that unauthorized search of the United States Entire Intelligence Database I was removed from my position, poisoned by the CIA, and routed to the James A Haley VA Medical Center, home of spinal cord and CNS damage research. In a secure ward was a humanoid alien. The alien was human looking with high muscle density slightly pointed ears like a elf; dark hair roughly five foot eight inches tall. He had two hearts had had exploratory surgery performed on him. He said he came from a higher density world, had higher muscle density and was shot down during a alien engagement several thousand years ago and captured by a cabal of enemy human alien hybrids that were trying to break the codes on his nano technology that was keeping him alive. My son, via a affair in Germany with a German Female National, who was in German Special Forces got into the secure ward with us. He came in with forged credentials and had the access codes to the entire VA Health Care Computer System. We talked and he reviewed my toxicology reports and labs, made remarks, logged them in the computer noted the non human alien in the ward left.

The unauthorized access and reports in my VA File triggered a FBI investigation. Before I left the secure ward, a singularity gate opened and alien security forces entered and removed the alien entity. Due to distortions in space time from the singularity gate opening in James AL Halley VA Medical Center the entire building was engulfed in a lighting storm with massive discharges of electricity crashing down around it that was noted by the local population as a freak thunderstorm that rocked the building. The FBI and Secret service opened a investigation based on the unauthorized access to the hospital by a unknown human that had the access codes to the entire VA Medical System. The VA was required by law to remove the records from my file, and insert a letter in my permanent file with a note in the official record that can never be deleted that stated a unidentified individual accessed the secure ward I was in and put unauthorized records in the VA computer system that were removed.

Following that event the United States congress authorized a UFO search program and gun camera footage of UFO from Navy and Air Force Pilots was released on the Web.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:53 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: EdMan] #3333
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:27 AM
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:27 AM
E
EdMan Online content
Captain
EdMan  Online Content
Captain
E
The mission of Alien ship commander several thousand years ago was to seed Venus with genetically engineered algae to start a process to convert the chlorine heavy atmosphere to breathable air...before he could start his mission his ship was engaged and destroyed by a enemy humanoid alien ship. He ejected and landed on earth roughly four thousand years ago in central Europe in what is now Germany. His two hearts were an evolved response to higher gravity from a more dense home world ages ago...he was in a very bad mood and I was brought in to talk to him, I am a human alien hybrid with CNS and Peripheral Neural Regenerative Capability...I am also equipped with Nano Technology and have been tracking the Cabal of Enemy Human Alien Hybrids and calling in strike teams of advanced forces to clean up the mess....

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:39 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: EdMan] #3335
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:22 AM
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:22 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
I will do your survey later when i get to the unit computer because i need a real keyboard. I tried yesterday but with my tablet it just [beep] me off...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3337
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:00 PM
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:00 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Had an encounter that lasted for 2 years,it was in the night sky every night. Showed friends and family, son in laws took video, but battery got zapped or someting.That the object moved, right angles, squares, triangles, circles, back and forth, ver fast, faster than aircraft. Aircraft don't move like that.Flashing white,blue, yellow lights, aircraft are red and green, could not get a clear view even,with telescope, seen other alien craft and they moved in similar ways.Seen uso,also like in Snug Harbor.Have you heard of that sighting? Even the Canadian coast Guard was involved, still trying to figure it out, still a mystery, people who saw it say that the objects did amazing maneuvers, left scene at speeds they couldn't explain, left a strange foam and was throwing off sparks and metals. Check it out!Very interesting statments,alot of witnesses still alive,where interviewed recently, but as I said had many sightings, can relate more.Wrote on one of JF's theard about my uso sighting in the Gulf of Mexico. So if you wish I will also relate it to you,glad to help out any way I can.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3364
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:08 PM
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:08 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Did you see my post?

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: MIB1] #3941
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 PM
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline OP
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline OP
Lieutenant
TX
Sorry, MIB, I was giving everyone adequate time to respond.

I find all of what I read very interesting. Please feel free to elaborate

Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3944
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:25 PM
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:25 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
I will writte my reply tomorrow

Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #4038
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:14 PM
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:14 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
To be honest, I have NEVER seen anything like what you ask. HOWEVER, that being said, I DO believe that OTHER people have had these experiences. As to whether the people on this forum, claiming to have them, actually HAVE had them, I can't say. But I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, at least.

The one issue that I have found exists here is that, in some cases, the story told by one claimant does not add up with the story told by another. In other words, they can't BOTH be true, because the aliens' purpose for being here is in some cases contradictory. I am not sure that makes much sense. But to explain, if one person says the aliens in question told them they created humans as an experience in genetic engineering, and another person says that the aliens said we are aliens to Earth who originated on Mars, the stories in question can't BOTH be true. Either one is, or the other is, or neither is, but they aren't BOTH true.

So in that sense, I think we have to be careful before we accept a person's claim, as there are OTHER claims that may or may not be right, to the necessary exclusion of the first.

Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #4044
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:44 PM
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:44 PM
Puff Offline

Researcher
Puff  Offline

Researcher
Lieutenant Junior
Unfortunately, I haven't seen one. But I'm looking for a case which is believable.
By the way, I think we should just look for a round shape in the sky, UFOs may look like something else. A lot of people I know think all of those UFOs look like those objects we see in the TV Shows. I think the same thing for an Alien's body.

Drowned in the Sky.
Reply Quote
FishHungry - активатор клёва [Re: Puff] #4144
Yesterday at 07:29 AM
Yesterday at 07:29 AM

O
OlegBed
Unregistered
OlegBed
Unregistered
O

[Linked Image]
Главным принципом FishHungry является постоянное повышенное чувства голода, особенно у крупной рыбы. FishHungry работает непосредственно на инстинкты рыбы на физиологическом уровне, сначала, чтобы привлечь с дальнего расстояния и заставить искать пищу в месте прикармливания, а затем стимулирует активное поглощение этой пищи, даже сытой рыбой.
[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: UFO-Hunter] #4147
Yesterday at 08:02 AM
Yesterday at 08:02 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
I use my phone and the LED scroller combined with the binary converter. I have also, a beefy laser. Rarely used anymore since I have seen them scurry away from it.

I'm out there under the sky every night (weather permitting)

I see things that are unexplainable in the sky almost whenever I look for long enough.

Hope this helps

Reply Quote
Re: Survey: How many of you have seen ufo's or aliens? [Re: JF Sabastian] #4170
Yesterday at 01:14 PM
Yesterday at 01:14 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
I could say a bit until I answer seriously

For those people that saw my yellow eyes or how I look like and have let me know

For everytime I see my skin darker and big black almond eyes in a reflexion

For whe I feel my atoms want to reorganise and my bones about the change shape

For all the aliens looking humans I have met

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.