Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (EdMan, psychedelicpiper, Xeno), 40 guests, and 129 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics443
Posts2,321
Members152
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
psychedelicpiper, Rainmaker, Ekims, mikezombie777, Xenu
152 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 799
Xeno 364
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Aliens or hyper evolved humans? #326
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:09 AM
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:09 AM
BC Canada
CanuckenEH Offline OP

Recruit
CanuckenEH  Offline OP

Recruit
BC Canada
I have a belief aka Theory that "Aliens" as we seem to perceive them are actually us (Humans) from some point in our future. Like way in the future, 1000's or tens of 1000's of years. They are a more evolved and completely different species than us. But they came from us. I believe that they are here because of a continuous loop of evolution. They seeded our planet with their DNA many tens of 1000's of years ago only for us to evolve into them and we will do the same once we are them. The way I see it we Humans have 3 stages of evolution in a cycle that has been going on since the formation of our universe. The earth is but one single planet involved in this never ending cycle of Seeding, Natural selection and evolving. We are in the middle stage now and will some day (10000+ years) be in the third and final stage and then seed a new planet ourselves. The reason for it is that once we are at the end of the third cycle we loose our ability to reproduce, even though we are living for 100's or even 1000's of years at that point. We would eventually die out if we didn't re seed a new planet and start the evolutionary cycle over again. So the "Aliens" we see watching over us studying us and tampering with our Nuclear programs, are simply future, evolved humanoids watching over and tending to their infants. Keeping us out of trouble and making sure we don't destroy ourselves. Just as we do with our own infants/offspring to ensure our own self preservation. They are simple preserving themselves. This is just my opinion. I welcome anyone else opinion in favor of or against mine. Thank you for taking the time to read my rants lol.

Last edited by CanuckenEH; Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:27 AM. Reason: type-o
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: CanuckenEH] #331
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:52 AM
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:52 AM
Puff Offline

Researcher
Puff  Offline

Researcher
Recruit
Good idea!
But I think there's no hyper humans or evolved humans or...
It's just us, living on different planets...
and I believe, there was a life before us.. I mean, some humans were on Earth before Dinosaurs and Dinosaurs were on Earth before those humans, repeat this life cycle for like 4 or 5 times...

A helpful article similar to my opinion:
Click Here!
Another one:
Click Here!

Stars can show you everything...
Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: Puff] #332
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 PM
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 PM
BC Canada
CanuckenEH Offline OP

Recruit
CanuckenEH  Offline OP

Recruit
BC Canada
Ya. that is quite possible as well. I do believe that we are part of a revolving cycle for sure.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: CanuckenEH] #352
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 AM
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 AM

P
Paul
Unregistered
Paul
Unregistered
P

Aliens are NOT human! And not from the future. Every being in the universe started at as a human though. Right here on earth. But different periods through the past. We're all givin the same test, The same tools.( the bible). But given limited time. A huge disaster always happens at the end. Which is the apocalypse. Now, at this time, god chooses you or he leaves you to rot on a dying planet. Those who are left to rot end up becoming the aliens we know. Here's why. Aliens snatch you up and give you fake eternal life as their species called cloning since they can't have God's real eternal life. All aliens all come back to earth like clockwork every 12000 years or so hoping to recruit new humans that god doesn't want. So, when earth is facing a new apocalypse like the one that's happening now, all the abominations call aliens come back to earth to grab their share of God's rejects. DON'T BECOME A SOUL-LESS CLONE FOR ALL ETERNITY! PLEASE CHOOSE TO GO WITH YOUR LOVING CREATOR. GOD'S KINGDOM! The one who begins all life and love.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: CanuckenEH] #355
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 PM
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 PM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant
the problem with this theory, in my opinion, is that DNA is not actually used to develop, we get our looks etc. by taking something from our mother, father, facial looks, the color of their eyes etc., but it`s not from the actually DNA, we get it by knowing it, lack in explaining, so back to the point, if aliens planted DNA on Earth, why don`t we look different than from before, i mean we have found skulls etc. way back, why haven`t we changed to look more like something else, like a different species, we should have taken some bits here and there, at least some, from another species, but i don`t see that we look different from normal human beings, what is your take on this matter,

which makes another point, if there actually are aliens on this planet, why aren`t anyone looking a little like aliens, we should have picked up some here and there, at least from some humans, what do you think?

Last edited by frankie85; Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:16 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: CanuckenEH] #378
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 PM
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline
Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline
Sky Truth
Recruit
Oregon
Thats exactly what Dr. Dan Burisch of MJ-12 discloses: that Grey aliens are actually hyper-evolved humans that travelled back in time (or back thru space). He even describes the different timelines they come from, namely P27, P45 and P52. The number meaning thousands of years into the future.

Check out Project Camelot, and any videos about Dr. Dan Burisch. He also goes by Dr. Dan Crain.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: LogicalChaos] #384
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:17 AM
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:17 AM
BC Canada
CanuckenEH Offline OP

Recruit
CanuckenEH  Offline OP

Recruit
BC Canada
Awesome! Thank you. I did not know of him or his theory. I just did a quick google search of him and he seems to have a few followers and some haters out there. I will do some more research into his work.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: frankie85] #385
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:23 AM
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:23 AM
BC Canada
CanuckenEH Offline OP

Recruit
CanuckenEH  Offline OP

Recruit
BC Canada
The way I see it, The "Aliens" aka future humans merely altered or accelerated the evolution here on earth somewhere between 10-100 thousand years ago. So they aren't necessarily seeding all life in the entire universe. Just intervening in the process where it has already began. To steer it in the direction towards creating an earlier version of themselves.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: frankie85] #386
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 AM
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 AM
BC Canada
CanuckenEH Offline OP

Recruit
CanuckenEH  Offline OP

Recruit
BC Canada
The way I see it, The "Aliens" aka future humans merely altered or accelerated the evolution here on earth somewhere between 10-100 thousand years ago. So they aren't necessarily seeding all life in the entire universe. Just intervening in the process where it has already began. To steer it in the direction towards creating an earlier version of themselves.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: CanuckenEH] #387
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:18 AM
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:18 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant
i see, the aliens are not involved with our appearance, just the evolution speeding up the process, that`s difficult to do i think, because some one should have noticed a alien some time, but they have also so, it`s just a little weird i feel how humans look so human-like still, if they are more evolved it should be more attractive to look like them also, but i agree evolution is a slow process if that`s what you`re saying so you believe that all humans will look like aliens some day or something a little like?

Last edited by frankie85; Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:21 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: CanuckenEH] #389
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 PM
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline
Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline
Sky Truth
Recruit
Oregon
If you go to www.boblazar.com, u can look at the inner workings of the Grey alien flying disk "the Sports Model". One thing I noticed about the Sport Model disk is the components and workings of the craft seem almost "human-like". As in its not *too* strange, its almost like humans from the future, which is what Dan Burisch describes them as being.

Another ship Dan describes at S4 facility is the "licorice drop", which he says is "alien" as in not human based. I find this interesting as the technology of that craft is very alien and not human-like at all, as in the the layout and function of the Sport Model craft.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: LogicalChaos] #397
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 PM
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The crashed disc from Roswell was known to have greek writing/symbolism on the inside of it as well.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: Anonymous] #398
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:00 AM
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:00 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant
enjoyed the link, exciting reading about area 51 and discs

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: Anonymous] #400
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:13 PM
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:13 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline
Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline
Sky Truth
Recruit
Oregon
From what Ive read and heard about Roswell, the aliens appeared human-like and child-like, and was described differently than the typical Grays.

And from what Dan Burisch has said about the P27 Terrestrial Roswell "aliens", they sound very much human like, but smaller.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: LogicalChaos] #628
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 PM
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B
I agree with Paul Davies

"I think it very likely – in fact inevitable – that biological intelligence is only a transitory phenomenon, a fleeting phase in the evolution of the universe," Davies writes. "If we ever encounter extraterrestrial intelligence, I believe it is overwhelmingly likely to be post-biological in nature."

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblo...ion-of-the-universe-weekend-feature.html

Our own technology's seem to be trending towards this outcome.

Indeed SETI is now leaning towards the post biological hypothesis

https://www.seti.org/seti-institute/Search-Extraterrestrial-Life-Post-Biological-Intelligence-1

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...smos-is-probably-superintelligent-robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMtJNcAQIzw

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: CanuckenEH] #629
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:49 AM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:49 AM

J
Jenna Sinclair
Unregistered
Jenna Sinclair
Unregistered
J

I agree with you. I believe time is not linear and therefore we have already evolved into aliens, yes. When we spot them we are having insights into ourselves. Just as we can experience the past, present and future at the same time in the form of dreams and deja vu.

The mind, or consciousness, in my opinion, is the most crucial and fundamental component of the human existence. E.g. you can lose a hand and live, you can lose all four limbs and live but you can't lose consciousness and live. Therefore the reasons aliens look as they do is because they are humans who have evolved away from the body being of such importance and are highly evolved beings of consciousness. Another theory that compliments this is that we have already lived on Mars before and burnt it and we are in the process of doing that to Earth. Perhaps we are slowly returning to the sun, as it is the ultimate energy source and that is where the aliens live waiting for our slow return. With their heatproof bodies. Some of the lessons we must learn on this planet is that the material is not of as much important as the mind or the soul. Everything burns in the sun. Everything material is temporal. Apart from the soul. The soul cannot be destroyed. The soul transcends time.

The soul and collective consciousness is what connects us all, as humans, it is the one thing we share, as well as the one thing we share with this planet and The Universe. Consciousness is of the highest importance. It is the screen on which everything is played. The quantum mind, the pineal gland and the vibrations at which we can attract/create whatever we can imagine is the way Aliens operate at a higher level of consciousness. This is how they have the ability to travel at such speeds and have such advanced technology. They are evolved humans. Our evolution is through our minds.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: Anonymous] #630
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:21 AM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:21 AM
Indiana
moonofaries Offline

Recruit
moonofaries  Offline

Recruit
Indiana
I applaud your faith and beliefs, and it's certainly your right to opinion, however, I think you're wrong. What if EBE's, or "aliens," are exactly what The Bible explains? Back then, we couldn't handle science and had no idea what we were seeing. Imagine a spaceship or being not like you showing up and giving you knowledge? Of course one would think of it as a god. Who did the Egyptians, Myans, Aztecs... the list goes on, worship? There is so much evidence that we were visited thousands of years ago. Most religious people go straight to aliens being demons. Well, in a way, most of them are, as they are horrible beings, and demons are how people interpret them, but imagine in 100 years when there is 100% undeniable proof... humans in the future will be laughing at the ones today calling them demons.

- The greatest lie ebe's ever told was that they were here to help us -
Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: moonofaries] #639
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 PM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
From what I could notice there is alot of them around and mostly acting human in the open of a public place for exemple. They are totaly demons. totaly! No I am joking... They are just people living their life trying to find what the [beep] is going on with humanity from Earth. They have been contributing to human DNA history and made some people ''boosted'' in some way. I do not really care what is written about them or anything I always been traveling to find my own truth and I could see alot. For sure they are present in history with some ''half'' them around with greater capacity than normal human being. But pointing anything with a finger saying yes or no it was them doesn't really matter much when you are interested on what is not written yet. So you can become a writter too! It is funny to see how much people are looking at the sky when they are all around us. I saw what's up there, it is saturated most of the time, well it was when I could see and it is not interesting. But around those aliens they may be a long time old friend and you don't even know.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: Xeno] #640
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:53 PM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:53 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B
Us from the future is just possibility.

It could be that as Davies and others are now starting to suspect that sentience eventually upgrades itself beyond biological substrates.
If the vast bulk of space faring sophonts are indeed post biological then finding native bioforms like us would be like us finding a lost tribe of neanderthals in a jungle somewhere.

This might explain the hands off aspect we see.

I think its important to differentiate between AI and SI here

Synthetic intelligence (SI) is an alternative term for artificial intelligence which emphasizes that the intelligence of machines need not be an imitation or any way artificial; it can be a genuine form of intelligence John Haugeland proposes an analogy with simulated diamonds and synthetic diamonds—only the synthetic diamond is truly a diamond. Synthetic means that which is produced by synthesis; combining parts to form a whole, colloquially, a man-made version of that which has arisen naturally. As defined, a "synthetic intelligence" would therefore be man-made, but not a simulation.

If SI is the natural evolutionary path for intelligence, then we as native biological intellegence may be a minority, a less evolved form of intellect, in a galaxy populated by the more evolutionary advanced SI's

The majority of intellect inhabiting the galaxy/universe being SI in nature as per Davies theory

But how would such an entity/s reproduce should it desire to do so ?
It could copy itself, but thats a bit like playing chess in the mirror

One option would be to recreate the circumstances of its own creation.

Seed a planet with suitable biological progenitors, tweak them to the point they can create their own technology and finally their own SI's

In this way a unique SI could be created in the image of its creators, with its own unique "flavour"

We may just be the factory workers, not the final product being built.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens or hyper evolved humans? [Re: Beyond Beyond] #641
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:29 PM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:29 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B
Another example of convergent technology

The Hive mind getting closer......

Last month, researchers created an electronic link between the brains of two rats separated by thousands of miles. This was just another reminder that technology will one day make us telepaths. But how far will this transformation go? And how long will it take before humans evolve into a fully-fledged hive mind? We spoke to the experts to find out.
I spoke to three different experts, all of whom have given this subject considerable thought: Kevin Warwick, a British scientist and professor of cybernetics at the University of Reading; Ramez Naam, an American futurist and author of NEXUS (a scifi novel addressing this topic); and Anders Sandberg, a Swedish neuroscientist from the Future of Humanity Institute at the University of Oxford.
They all told me that the possibility of a telepathic noosphere is very real — and it’s closer to reality than we might think. And not surprisingly, this would change the very fabric of the human condition.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/how-much-longer-until-humanity-becomes-a-hive-mind-453848055?IR=T

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.