Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Matt, sanna), 16 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forums26
Topics38
Posts65
Members13
Most Online31
Nov 10th, 2017
Newest Members
sanna, SibilantSteve, soradsauce, believer, oxfordgreentube
13 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Matt 22
sanna 4
Diego 2
Like Us On Facebook
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of November
Donors: 1 Raised: $35.00
Donation Hall of Fame
Sponsor
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#30 - Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:15 PM Hi guys  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone. Is this a new forum?

Top Reply Quote
#31 - Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:23 PM Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd like to post some of my experiences here sometime soon if you guys are cool... I don't think I've been abducted, but, I can say for a fact, that I've seen tons and tons of UFO's in my lifetime. Lights in the sky at night, non lit triangles, hot dog shapes, disks, balls of light, some that you can pretty much see through, day time night time dawn dusk etc.

I am 36 currently, and my most recent one was maybe a month ago. The first one I remember, i was 6. The first I was present for but don't remember, I was 1....... it's been a life long thing. My dad has also seen them forever, his dad was them too.... again, I'm not sure and don't honestly think I've been abducted, despite having a serious and probably unhealthy fear, and or fascination with aliens, being alone outside at night, especially in the woods, and various other things. And I do know that abductions run in families. But... I don't have 99% of the "symptoms" of having been abducted. So, if like to share some of my ufo sightings.

Top Reply Quote
#32 - Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 PM Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Saw* not "was" (them too)

Top Reply Quote
#33 - Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 AM Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is a new forum yeah, welcome!

Top Reply Quote
#34 - Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 AM Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous]  
Matt Online content
Matt  Online Content

Recruit

Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd like to post some of my experiences here sometime soon if you guys are cool... I don't think I've been abducted, but, I can say for a fact, that I've seen tons and tons of UFO's in my lifetime. Lights in the sky at night, non lit triangles, hot dog shapes, disks, balls of light, some that you can pretty much see through, day time night time dawn dusk etc.

I am 36 currently, and my most recent one was maybe a month ago. The first one I remember, i was 6. The first I was present for but don't remember, I was 1....... it's been a life long thing. My dad has also seen them forever, his dad was them too.... again, I'm not sure and don't honestly think I've been abducted, despite having a serious and probably unhealthy fear, and or fascination with aliens, being alone outside at night, especially in the woods, and various other things. And I do know that abductions run in families. But... I don't have 99% of the "symptoms" of having been abducted. So, if like to share some of my ufo sightings.

Interesting! Welcome and thank you for joining our new website. I share similar experiences with black triangles, spheres, and star-like UFOs... Do tell us more about what you've witnessed and your thoughts on it... You can remain anonymous or claim a username and that'll let you upload photos in the Media Interface. Sketches or anything to help us understand what you've seen in greater detail. We also offer free HD Professional Interviews via Skype or phone.

Top Reply Quote
#35 - Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:11 PM Re: Hi guys [Re: Matt]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's awesome guys, thanks. I will post soon. I'd also like to hear about some of your experiences.

Top Reply Quote
#42 - Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:47 AM Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Linked Image]

Top Reply Quote

Chatroom
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Comodo Trusted Site Seal
SSL Certificate

Unique Visitors

Page Time: 0.046s Queries: 15 (0.021s) Memory: 2.7149 MB (Peak: 2.9102 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-11-18 13:48:13 UTC