What connection if any is there to the occult when it comes to UFO's? TO many there is some connection, but what is it? IF we research ancient rituals and activities in which summonings occur we learn about ancient deities and beings that are called forth into the physical dimension through magical workings and systems. This is true for demons and other inter dimensional beings alike.

We have all heard of the reptilian connection to many major world religions such as the mormons and many of the temples located in the united states and beyond and how some sacrifices occur underneath the churches. With a little bit of due diligence we can put two and two together and connect the dots to understand these things are taking place and it is not any far stretch of the imagination to conclude that UFO's are involved on some level. After all, UFO's to many are vessels to which inter dimensional beings travel the universe and in and out of dimensions.

Ultimately, if occult rituals are being performed to call beings into 3d reality, it is likely that they are being called in the form of UFO's too. Logically there must be some hidden connection there. The word occult itself means hidden and UFO's and alien craft and subject to that sort of scrutiny. It is enough to conclude that individuals in secret orders must know about these things and practice communication with these entities if they are not completely themselves these entities. They may in fact be human shapeshifters as well.

It is a well known fact that rituals are performed to give individuals superhuman abilities and to be able to shape shift. THe legends of vampires, werewolves, mages, witches etc.. all tie into occult rituals enabling powers beyond the physical. Who is to say all of these happenings are not tied into UFO activity in some form or another. I am for one a believer that these things are all intricately connected. The real question is how? One way I know for sure is through the astral, and mental planes via dreams, but I will leave that for another post.

One thing I am interested in however is learning more about real magical workings and ritual. There is obviously something to it, just not sure what. Most of it is kept under lock and key, behind closed doors and in deep and dark secret caverns. This is the real meat and potatoes of the occult and I believe their most closely guarded secrets. Access into the subtle plains by way of ritual. Are the UFO's we see beings involved in these Magical orders? I am bound to find out one way or another.

Last edited by venn99; 14/03/17 06:29 PM.

all consciousness is dream consciousness