Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 8 guests, and 59 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory35
Topics120
Posts326
Members49
Most Online115
Jan 18th, 2018
Newest Members
Casey, CanuckenEH, Puff, 2real4u, Mushmellow
49 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 77
Matt 67
venn99 37
Tim56 3
LEON 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hi guys #30
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:15 PM
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:15 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Hi everyone. Is this a new forum?

Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous] #31
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:23 PM
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:23 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I'd like to post some of my experiences here sometime soon if you guys are cool... I don't think I've been abducted, but, I can say for a fact, that I've seen tons and tons of UFO's in my lifetime. Lights in the sky at night, non lit triangles, hot dog shapes, disks, balls of light, some that you can pretty much see through, day time night time dawn dusk etc.

I am 36 currently, and my most recent one was maybe a month ago. The first one I remember, i was 6. The first I was present for but don't remember, I was 1....... it's been a life long thing. My dad has also seen them forever, his dad was them too.... again, I'm not sure and don't honestly think I've been abducted, despite having a serious and probably unhealthy fear, and or fascination with aliens, being alone outside at night, especially in the woods, and various other things. And I do know that abductions run in families. But... I don't have 99% of the "symptoms" of having been abducted. So, if like to share some of my ufo sightings.

Reply Quote
Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous] #32
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 PM
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Saw* not "was" (them too)

Reply Quote
Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous] #33
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 AM
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

This is a new forum yeah, welcome!

Reply Quote
Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous] #34
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 AM
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline

Site Owner
Matt  Offline

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior
Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd like to post some of my experiences here sometime soon if you guys are cool... I don't think I've been abducted, but, I can say for a fact, that I've seen tons and tons of UFO's in my lifetime. Lights in the sky at night, non lit triangles, hot dog shapes, disks, balls of light, some that you can pretty much see through, day time night time dawn dusk etc.

I am 36 currently, and my most recent one was maybe a month ago. The first one I remember, i was 6. The first I was present for but don't remember, I was 1....... it's been a life long thing. My dad has also seen them forever, his dad was them too.... again, I'm not sure and don't honestly think I've been abducted, despite having a serious and probably unhealthy fear, and or fascination with aliens, being alone outside at night, especially in the woods, and various other things. And I do know that abductions run in families. But... I don't have 99% of the "symptoms" of having been abducted. So, if like to share some of my ufo sightings.

Interesting! Welcome and thank you for joining our new website. I share similar experiences with black triangles, spheres, and star-like UFOs... Do tell us more about what you've witnessed and your thoughts on it... You can remain anonymous or claim a username and that'll let you upload photos in the Media Interface. Sketches or anything to help us understand what you've seen in greater detail. We also offer free HD Professional Interviews via Skype or phone.

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Reply Quote
Re: Hi guys [Re: Matt] #35
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:11 PM
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:11 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

That's awesome guys, thanks. I will post soon. I'd also like to hear about some of your experiences.

Reply Quote
Re: Hi guys [Re: Anonymous] #42
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:47 AM
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:47 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon, venn99 

Chat
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact
Dr. Jonathan Reed

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.2 Build 7.6.1.1
Page Time: 0.036s Queries: 15 (0.010s) Memory: 3.2102 MB (Peak: 3.3918 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2018-01-23 14:13:03 UTC