Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (nightwalker150, EdMan), 36 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics550
Posts4,010
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 927
Xeno 911
frankie85 226
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Same beamship in the billy meier case, #3125
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:25 AM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:25 AM
stardust Offline OP
Ensign
stardust  Offline OP
Ensign

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Triangle close up [Re: stardust] #3126
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:27 AM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:27 AM
stardust Offline OP
Ensign
stardust  Offline OP
Ensign

Reply Quote
Re: Triangle close up [Re: stardust] #3128
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:04 AM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:04 AM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Those do not look like the same ship.

Reply Quote
Re: Triangle close up [Re: stardust] #3138
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:37 PM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting how in both these videos the UFOs just vanish . The triangle emits a ball of light that turns the whole screen to white light then disappears.

Reply Quote
Re: Same beamship in the billy meier case, [Re: stardust] #3142
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:07 PM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:07 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Lieutenant
TX
I personally feel that the first video is a fake.

Here are a few reasons.

1. Most people who would be fortunate enough to get a video like this would have very shaky hands. Even on a tripod, the shake and nerves would be evident.

2.There would be realistic commentary, people yelling and screaming, either in fear or excitement. (Maybe i didnt have it turned up enough)

3. When the UFO shot off, the camera made no attempt to follow it. Even if it were on a tripod, instinct would be to jerk the camera wildly to the right and most people would scan the horizon and take video of the surrounding area, and of course a selfie.

Final reason, is that I have seen disks. Not all disks are the same and everyone's experiences differ, however, all of the disks I have seen were sleek and more modern looking and 100% stable. They didn't wobble around randomly like a 3 year old on a tilt-a-whirl.

The few that I have seen did not shoot off at a high rate of speed. They phased (faded) out, or at minimum turned invisible. I cant theorize how or why.

One of the disks I saw, move slowly. It was completely stable. The others hovered in one place. I have never seen a UFO spin, except for in the movies.

Side note. Today, anything can be made on a computer so it is virtually impossible to prove or disprove a video aside from noticing the small things. (Extra or lacking)

So my opinion is that this is a fake.

I haven't seen the other videos yet.

Reply Quote
Re: Triangle close up [Re: stardust] #3143
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:29 PM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:29 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Lieutenant
TX
The second one is fairly convincing. But still a fake in my opinion.

For one. A random UFO comes down to earth and poses like a super model at the end of a runway, moving around, turning, showing off, doing random maneuvers then explodes into a ball of light. That's exactly what I would do if I had flown 4 billion light years to a new planet.

The light itself looks suspect. Very computer generated. If you have a night vision scope, you'll know that light doesnt act this way. It doesnt have hard edges, etc.

The final tell is when it went into full screen white out, the entire frame turned white uniformly over a set amount of frames. It was obviously added in processing and not natural.

A lot of people claim to have seen these things.

Personally, I have not. I cannot say whether they exist or not.

I have seen triangles, but they did not have lights and were very sharp. I have personally never seen lights on any UFO. They either glowed completely or are completely dim, or basically transparent, even with infrared.

There is debate whether craft like this are man made by the Gov. Maybe. I couldn't say. But overall, to me, this video is a fake. A nice one though.

To be fair, I will say the same about 99% of every video on youtube.

Reply Quote
Re: Triangle close up [Re: Anonymous] #3191
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:22 PM
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first clip is defiantly the same beam ship as the Billy Meier case. The second clip is a US TR 3B craft one of our top secret projects. In my opinion both clips are authentic.

Reply Quote
Re: Same beamship in the billy meier case, [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3203
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:19 PM
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:19 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Precisely.

Well said and agreed.

Reply Quote
Re: Same beamship in the billy meier case, [Re: JF Sabastian] #3205
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:31 PM
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:31 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Lieutenant
TX
Thank you.

One of the reasons that I said what I did, is because, i can literally reproduce either of those videos with software I have at home, with experience that I have with video editing, 3d animation, rendering, 3d modeling, etc. It would take blender, premiere and aftereffects basically. Or a hubcap from a 56 Ford Ranch wagon, some fishing line and a pole...

The truth is 100% of UFO videos can be replicated or duplicated perfectly with only a small bit of experience and 80% of the "was this really a UFO?" Videos can usually be explained by something else. A first year film student could make most of them. Imagine what a pro can do. Have you seen independence day? Or Jurrasic park? One being computer and another being puppets. Either way, both looked pretty convincing.

But, that, my friends is the double edged sword that we must recognize as amateur UFOlogists, enthusiasts, researchers or the simply curious.

Since they can ALL be duplicated, then non believers can say "without a doubt" that all of them are fake.

Whereas, we, as enthusiasts, have no way to prove them as being real. All we can do is gather circumstantial evidence and plea our cases.

With that said, I am by no means an expert UFOlogist. But I do try to look at videos objectively and pick out what, at least to me, does not fit well with either; my past UFO experiences, (which again, all of you would have to simply take my word that I'm not full of it), or look for things within the videos which seem a little "off". Sometimes its physical, sometimes its obvious computer generated tells, sometimes it is psychological, or phisiological tells of the people in the video and in some cases it ( I DO NOT MEAN THE ORIGINAL POSTER of this thread) has to do with how the media was introduced, by whom and if there is a credible back story with credible witnesses, a paper trail and whether it is well documented.

Often times, when I find or am presented with videos, a few minutes of searching will bring me to the exact same video posted by another person.

One will say "Quebec 1999" another will say "Santiago Chile 2001" etc. (It is common to say videos are older, because low resolution covers up digital artifacts by bombarding them with more artifacts)

There was a video that made international news and was touted as real. It was VERY convincing, except that the people who were speaking sounded scripted to me.

People were in a helicopter, flying over a city, quickly grabbed a camera and aimed it at a UFO, which did a maneuver at high speed and shot off, with a swoosh sound and a puff of smoke. Then someone Gasps. Swoosh sound.. puff of smoke.. gasp that did not meet the same sound levels as the rest of the video.. all tells.

I then proceeded to find the exact same video with a different background, people speaking in another language, same exact UFO doing the same exact thing, and the same gap at the end. Then I found the same one in 4 more languages with 4 different backgrounds.

Then a little more research showed that it was some kid's project in a film school in russia. (Which is the case most of the time).

Meanwhile people started sharing clips of various news stations which were stating it basically as fact that we are being visited by UFO's! (Except the american channels. Most laughed if off)

Another common video is a ship crashing, which was actually a 1960's american missile test that failed. It was a stock image that was declassified decades ago. They were testing the Saturn rocket engines. (Btw. History channel uses this video all the time, as an example of a UFO crashing. It bounces off the ground a few times and explodes)

Another is "China, russia, Korea, japan, usa, insert country here" shooting down a UFO, satellite, the dark knight sat, insert object here. 40 versions of it. None are real.

Another is a few guys in (insert your favorite american fighter jet or helicopter here) chasing a UFO. They didnt know all of the proper pilot lingo and the audio was obviously over dubbed. Yet it circulates around like crazy. (I am not talking about the fairly recent one that made world news)

I can think of dozens of examples of bad and obvious fakes that make their way around, touted as real, even by public media. Media knows they are fake and puts them put there to discredit us. (Various levels of UFO experts)

My point is, this happens all of the time. I believe in UFO's, I see them a lot, but i also believe that some people put out B.S. on purpose to try and make people fall for it. Then, others, knowingly get others to believe it just to make fools of them, to discredit the community as cooks or tin foil hat wearers, (which makes it difficult for people who really DO see UFO's or even abductees) or, they unknowingly spread fake videos and take it on faith that it is real, because they want them to be real. Lastly, they may not know what to look for, in which case, I write things like this. Not to criticize, but in an attempt to either educate or at minimum give a second opinion.

As I say in almost all of my posts, I always air in the side of skepticism. Firm believer in what I see, but I dont believe most things I see on the internet regarding Ufo's or aliens. It is too widely speculated and often stated as fact.

When i have time, i will dig up some (what I consider to be) Authentic UFO videos. It wont be until the weekend and most of them are buried, so it will take some time. But, I will say that most of them are underwhelming. They are more like seeking a Lamborghini driving down the road 5 miles away through binoculars, vs "here, let me show off a top secret aircraft and pose for you so you can get hits on instagram" (or whatever people use now)

The bad part is that of all of the UFO's I've seen, I have never gotten one on camera or film, because they are generally too far away, or that I cant hook my phone to my binoculars, or infrared scope, or, its too dark, etc.

Even if I had, most people wouldnt believe their authenticity.
That pesky double edged sword. Since I CAN make them, no one would believe it was real. I'd be discredited almost immediately.

Honestly though. I respect anyone's opinion on the matter, whatever they may be. Everyone has the right to their own beliefs and i will generally not stand in the way unless they mean to harm someone else, attempt to defraud the community or make us look bad. I do not see either of those things happening here.

Happy hunting, and keep looking UP. You'll find what you're looking for eventually

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:48 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Same beamship in the billy meier case, [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3208
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:19 PM
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:19 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Yes indeed, I completely agree with you. Nice feeling in here for a change😁. I have my material that we stick by as well. Conveniently they are originals as I ramble off frequently.

To your point;
Whether we choose to put our faith in what another man says is proof is our prerogative. You mention movies. There was a piont in time when movies were obvious and almost cheesy in some of the more campy films over the years. We knew that Christopher Reeves was hanging by his scrotum in a movie studio. The key here is that we had to, even then, use our imaginations to be completely immersed within the film but we did and it was obviously make believe.
It would be redundant of me to explain how things have progressed since then.

The problem occured when we lost the ability to make a distinction between CG and the material world. After that, news can be faked. You can be faked.

Essentially, all bets are off. No amount of video evidence will ever be sufficient. End of story

So bye bye YouTube channel 😉🤣 that was quick

But I do wonder more now about how much more I could hope to catch. I mean short of an abduction...

Reply Quote
Re: Same beamship in the billy meier case, [Re: JF Sabastian] #3209
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:04 AM
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:04 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
A buddy and I have thoroughly debunked this.

It has been making the rounds. Exactly the kind of tactics bottom dwellers require to finish all over the YouTube audience's stomach.

Reply Quote
Re: Same beamship in the billy meier case, [Re: JF Sabastian] #3213
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:59 PM
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:59 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline
Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Lieutenant
TX
Thanks!

And.. lol yeah those are all so fake it's not even funny.

The closest one to real would have been around 8:30 where they are driving down the street and see a meteorite. But it wasnt a meteorite because it was moving too slowly. So you'd assume it was an alien craft, but, if you look at the fire coming off of it, it is in small clumps and makes a circular pattern consistent with a filter that you would use when making particles in CG to help create randomness.... but... it's not random. In fact the same pattern appears to repeat once.

It is also convenient that videos like thos are always in some non mainstream Asian language that most westerners have never heard of, much less know how to speak. And those with words, made no change when the "things" disappeared.

I think I heard someone say "ufo" when the big blue balloon flew by though. Haha.

Nice share. Thanks!

Reply Quote
Re: Same beamship in the billy meier case, [Re: UFO-Hunter] #3214
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:20 PM
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:20 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Np glad you can appreciate this.

I'm always happy to see that there are other bros out there that can walk the talk.

Your friend JF

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.