Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, 1 invisible), 44 guests, and 136 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics550
Posts4,010
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 927
Xeno 911
frankie85 226
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Public communiqué #3014
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:28 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
It has been hard latelly for me to communicate. I am still going through a professional transition that makes my world upside down. I am going from being a NOC undercover infiltrator to a public relation representative. Its like from black to white. I am doing working or doing anything. I am just between to job trying to switch. But I believe it should be time to stop this bad story and turn the page. I am done with the dirty secrets and I don't even want to really think about it anymore. I just want to move forward my next assignation and get adapted to it. I am going to communicate as representative about, not economy, politic or science... Why would a first contact would be about that? Logically when it comes time to two culture or nation to initiate a contact it should more be about sociology, spirituality and philosophy. At some point I do not even understand why the population is expecting so much technological or scientific demonstration or show up when first of all we get to know each others. What is it the world to you? I want to tell you what the world is to me :) . I feel like a kid in the playground that another kid just come and ask for the toys with no intention a respectful relationship based on the aknowledgement of each others. Don't be that kid that come to me expecting my toys if you are not looking to walk with me when I am not sharring them. You are looking for a first contact? All we hear from you is how your societies leaders are fucking you up... Why would I be interested with you leaders if even yourself doesn't trust them or even feel those people, the elite are just ripping you off... I am not interested, that is being clear and honest. I have chose a way to initiate it and I have choose the public, the people who ever click this thread. You say you want our help? Tell me what you want, here. Anyway I am not officially in position since I am still into the transition stage of my professional continuity. Just saying either if you believe me or not, I am not here to cause any problem. I am here to hear mankind so I reach a better understanding of who I am dealing with on Earth. I want to share and communicate but this isn't my main skill at that moment.

Thanks for reading

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Public communiqué [Re: Xeno] #3015
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:00 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
I am trying to make myself to right frequency to fit in one of your network. The one I made the decision to be present. The alien diclosure network. Doesn't ring any bell to you why I would choose this community? Just the name is a given marketing hit to me if I work well here. I don't want to make promise or anything that would make you believe it is considered done. I just want to chill and help with that ''alien touch'' that is planned to me a bit more honest than what we given to you so far. But that is new. I am talking about a situation chaging to something in wich old rules from old world will not necessary remain. I am not talking about a reform nor a revolution but a turn in the way you taking your world and reality for what it is or not. What is it you prefere? A corrupted and evil civilisation or the hope of an alien help to reverse the machinery? I do not want to give you fake hope but no matter if I am an alien or not making a first contact I have to say: Humanity from Earth is sick and wrong... Nothing is fair, you be the mouse or the snake... Even if I am not that alien I believe to be I can say that a higher civilisation would not be interested in a civilisation that eat each others. I will attempt a class 3 rehabilitation of conceptual perception of possible reality. I am authorised. The alien touch your are hoping, wishing, dreaming or scared the [beep] out of hell is not going to be what you are necessary thinking of. It will be a walkabout first and so if we can first hear each others without a fight then we might say we are getting close to be ready to have a proper communication. But if you spit on the communication where it is happening, how it is happening, when it is happening and why it is happening you know.... This is all about evolution of consciousness and selfdiscovery of your own existence. You have to strongly know yourself and be in peace with it if you want to climb up the next level. The first step is going to be conversation with no real informations or knowledge. I talk about me and you talk about you. You respect my restrictions that I cannot answer most of your question because the question you have most of the time are not the answer planned to be given. Find what is the questions you should be asking if you want the answer we accepted to share. Dealing with aliens is not first about science and technology. It is about emancipation of yourself to find your own truth and the meaning of the world not for what it real is but what you are giving yourself to be in it. At a first point. you have to walk with yourself if you want to walk with us!

Thanks for reading

Reply Quote
Re: Public communiqué [Re: Xeno] #3016
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:18 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
I am posting again because I am not done trying different words to reach a different public since anyone can come here and read like a ghost that I will never know who is being quiet that read me and would say ''I love and support you Xeno'' or ''My new life purpose is to find and kill you'' ah ah ah you know? Many people are looking for many interest and I am aware of this. I could be more professional but I did not. I just went like a mess of tentacles freaking out the [beep] out of hell of bunch of people for ages. I can say I got nothing to claim I just be [beep] up totally crazy [beep] into my beliefs because I am a mentally screwed. Why? I don't know? what about a crash and the welcome committee I had? I think it is normal even if I am a real alien that with this story I am mentally ill or psychologically disturbed. No matter what or crazy I am or not. The thing stay the same. I am looking to understand what'S going on for real among all those [beep] supported by illusional proof based on perception of something that ain't be any [beep] for real. I am not claiming to be the official contact you are waiting for nor have any proof to support this. I believe I am because I believe we aliens are on something new and experimental here on how to deal with a civilisation rehabilitation. We played you, we fooled you, we lied to you, we manipulated you and we [beep] you. This is reality for many people but is it the truth. If you deserved it then yes! I will not lie and say that aliens intentions are all good and friendly. We do have personal interest and business investment expecting a profit out of what we are doing. I am not here to play the card of the ''crystal clean friendly alien'' because I am not. But this was on a purpose that will soon give a sense, no promises eh! I am not here to lie, hide and deny. I am here for finally after ages not hearing anything from humanity to know what is the real [beep] you have to tell me. I did pretty dirty and some people they know what I am talking about. I can apologise but is it worth the.. blood of someone that know I am talking about? All of this was for one meaning: shake you up so you fucking listen! I am sorry but this is the words for some people: I am the spacefucker in your life. But that is over if you want and now we can just try to deal with what is ahead of us. I do not want to sound shitty but some people they deserve that honest fact from the alien responsible of that mess: You [beep] with me? I [beep] you all! watach that scareface buddy! Okay now I am done and I want to be a friend you can find a way to forgive just like I try to find a way to forgive you for your people has done to me!

Thanks for reading

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.