Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 43 guests, and 138 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
What is a proof to you? #2947
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well here I am just invinting anyone to share its mind about what is a proof to you of alien being. I am not going to do what you say but it is you would name a proof of me being an alien? What is it you would like so you have no doubt I am an alien? I want to know and someday maybe... You will have it! ^_^

What is a proof someone is an alien for you?

For me it is simple, if you cannot abduct me or pop up in my living room then you are not a big deal to me even if you are a real alien ^_^

Whats up for you, wath is it you would need to consider proof of alien being? I am curious to know stuff I will have to do eventually you know?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #2948
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:14 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:14 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
I think, XENO, that proof is that which proves anything. When a person makes a claim, they may be asked to give logical proof that what they say is true. If I state that in fact my actual identity is in fact not "Diego", but rather, Prince Philip Mountbatten, Prince Consort to Queen Elizabeth II of the UK, I would be asked to indicate some proof of that. I might be asked to show a birth certificate, and possibly a baptismal record. Maybe even a record of my conversion to the State Church of England from the Greek Orthodox Church. I might be asked where I attended school, and the history of my military service with the UK during WWII. I might even be asked what Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II of Canada, the UK, and Her Other Realms and Territories Beyond the Sea feels about my being on such a website.

I might be asked what I know about the "Prince Philip Movement" followed by the Kastom People of Vanuatu, who believe that he is God (or at least a god, at any rate). I might be asked to put up the images of me holding the pig-killing club that was sent me by the Kastom People as additional proof that I am who I say I am.

Ultimately, if I AM in fact Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, I should be able to demonstrate that in a manner that is satisfactory to those asking. It may be difficult to do, as birth certificates, baptismal records in Greek, and maybe even State Church of England conversion documents are able to be forged. School Leaving Certificates (Diplomas) can also be forged. Military documents can be forged, but my life IN the military might not be able to be faked, if there are other men alive who can confirm what I say. The Prince Philip Movement would be hard to fake. The only people that would have those photos are the Prince himself and the villagers to whom he gave them. And you would have to know a great deal about the Movement, much of which would only be known by Prince Philip and the villagers themselves, in order to pull off the fake.

Now, it would be MUCH harder to prove that you were an alien. Or perhaps it would be easier. Perhaps subjecting yourself to having hair or follicle samples removed, and sending them to one or more people on the site, who would then test them to see what they were. I don't know. I have never tried to prove that I was an alien before, and I am not sure what method might or might not work. Perhaps sending one of us a copy of your religious text or texts in the original language with English translation (or French, if you prefer, which could then be translated by others to English). I suppose there might be a variety of ways to do it. But I think you are beginning to see my point.

In any case, as I have pointed out, there are three possibilities here. Either (1), you are an alien. (2), you are lying. (3), you think you are an alien but in fact, you are deceived. This option includes two sub-options. (A), you are truly mad in the scientific sense, and have a mental defect that is defined in the DSM-5 and can be treated. (B), you are a bit odd, but not enough to be classified as mentally ill, and should therefore be humoured, if nothing else.

In any case, I believe it is necessary to be to courteous to you. One, if you are an alien, then courtesy demands that we treat a visitor to our world with respect. In addition to that, if you are an alien, and we are nasty, you might get very [beep] and do very nasty things to one or more of us. If you are lying, then courtesy still cannot hurt. By lying, you harm only yourself. If you are mad, than courtesy is necessary to one who is mentally ill, and all respect should be tendered to such. If you are just a bit odd, then courtesy never hurts to show to even one who is a little strange. In ALL cases, courtesy is, and should be, the rule.

Last edited by Diego; Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:19 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Diego] #2949
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:35 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I really love and appreciate you reply, it is great exemple to follow and we can both agree on that either I am real, ill or lying we can still be courteous to each other and have a nice journey around our reality or illness ^_^ I really like what you give to the public because you are showing what I have been seeking more than anything for a really long time: It is not a matter of reality, it is a matter of well being. I want to give you a good time through what I have to share for my reality or illness so will you about your reality or illness. I am not looking to force anyone to believe or think that I am a real legit alien but god damn don't hurt me just because you ain't believe what I believe, ya know? I really appreciate your presence here and I see the purpose you can start to serve for this aliendisc community. You are showing clear logical and respectful analysis of diferent possibility with a good conclusion for all of them. Whatever Real, lie or ill it is, respect, courtesy and consideration is to be. You are one the exemple I need in my report about mankind to conclude in a strong enough positive feedback to carry on the process of rehabilitating your planet and its civilisations. I am happy you got here and I hope you will help anyone like me that TAKES SHOT in a way that will bring over not the fact of reality or [beep] but the main purpose of the community: Giving to anyone the right to speak its mind with no consequences. Stay here with us please

Whatever, you still have not answered my fucking question... What is a damn proof to you that I have to think about for later?

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #2950
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:45 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:45 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
I fully intend to stay here. As for answering your question about proof, I think I have done the best I could. To prove you are in fact an alien, you will probably have to show us something that makes it incontrovertibly clear that you are not a human. Basically, its going to come down to showing us a sample of your DNA, a piece of an alien spaceship, a religious book of yours from your world, or something to that effect.

At present, I must end, and go to bed. It is getting very late here in Iowa. I trust to see you tomorrow. Until then, Adieu.

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Diego] #2952
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:06 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:06 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well a piece of DNA is possible but would be a waste of time because I believe you will not find any proof there, We are good to be undetectable and I don't think my current organism has any alien track on it... A piece of spaceship? Well since my theory just walk outside and take anything on the ground and you got you piece of spaceship. For a religious book, I do not have that and If I did I would share it.

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #2953
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:31 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:31 AM
X
Xenu Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Xenu  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
X
How about a picture or video of you in alien form? or of any of your alien buddies in alien form? or of any piece of alien technology? or do something that only an alien can do like communicate telepathically with me? or tell us of some major event that will happen soon that only an alien would know like an earthquake going to happen in phillipines tomorrow or something? or explain something that only an alien would know like how does gravity work?

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xenu] #2956
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:07 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:07 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
For an event: You will get back on Earth in the next year or so

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #2957
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:18 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:18 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Good morning Xeno, I just have to say you're pretty confident in what you say,I will support you,but this Edman sure don't look at you as an alien. He sure thinks he is,I can't debunk ether of you.So for now I must go on faith for right now. Until you disclose what you know. I would like to be there when that happens, as to proof sometimes you just have to believe. I do believe in aliens.I don't want to alienate (no pun intended ) anyone I'm interested in hearing from everyone that's why I tried this site,been on others,left because of stupid name calling was hoping this site is better,want discussion, somewhere I can tell about my experience with aliens and ufos and listen to others,that's all I ask,I would like to be everyone's friend and have great debates so if you belive your an alien more power to you my friend.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: MIB1] #2966
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:47 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:47 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
This community is really respectful and name calling is not tolarated. The user Edman already been warned in the past and been quiet about it for a while but it seems is back with his sick circus of bringing me down. The user claim to be a real alien but none of his ''proof'' are actual real confirmed proof. They are just pictures posted that most of the time are the same irrelevant reapetivelly posted pictures but whatever... Well MiB1 I will indeed when I have proof share them but not in the public. I mean I will visit individual outside the forum and ask for discretion and secrecy like I always do. Like aliens do... You do not worry about one single user that doesn't represent the community, this place is friendly, welcoming and respectful. It is the aliendisc but every garden has... its bad seed... ya know? And sometime it take a while to a bad seed to grow into a plant as much as sometime... The seed as the grown plant is no good to keep... For Xenu showing my face of someone of my world its face, it will be completelly something I should be able to do eventually and will be given to you as proof but I will make sure that you do not tell crystal clear the community and public what you seen. Unfortunatelly if after showing a proof someone is hurting the meaning of how I planned this ID I have and the purpose of it, well I have to warn... If you cannot keep a secret, we won't let you remember it. So with me, us, if you do not respect some ''rules of secrecy'' unfortunatelly the system will block your memory it is an automated protocole it is not up to me. I made alot of people believe in the past and most of those that had their ''I do not know what'' to change their mind, they don't talk about. But I am planning to change that rule for some person since I will have a different purpose with this life soon then... Proof will be given so feel free to talk about it here: What is a proof that someone is an alien?

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #2968
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:55 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:55 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
As to me belief,so like I said more power to you my friend

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #2969
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:59 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:59 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
So far I like this site everyone is so welcoming, think I found a home!!!

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: MIB1] #2972
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:08 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:08 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by MIB1
So far I like this site everyone is so welcoming, think I found a home!!!

Welcome home then!!!

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #2976
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:16 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:16 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Thank you, Xeno makes me feel welcomed!

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: MIB1] #2978
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:20 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:20 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You are welcome! Make yourself a home and enjoy your journey with us ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #3017
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Proof aye?

I'm not looking for proof. I have that.

The hope here would be to release the known information through the mass media channels.

Of this known information would include:

-All CIA, FBI (3 letter agencies) classified documents past through current
-A representative from one of the physical forms of alien consciousness; i.e. the aforementioned e.t., in bodied form, must give the president of the United States a courtesy laugh during a photo op.
-Then, while working in tandem with 'them', we could start rebuilding our society from the ground up.

....then I would wake up and realize that people are too dim witted to allow anything of the sort. Picture Idiocracy. Sorry, not sorry

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3018
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:40 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
What proof do you have Sabastian?

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #3019
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:59 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:59 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
It's the very thing I have provided from the start. My photo of an actual alien in a craft outside my home.

It's the lead video on my channel.

So, as far as proof. Theres that and then the subsequent life altering sightings that happen regularly for me now. Which in and of itself, in it's face isn't anything more to the average observer than a man that is seeing weird [beep] in the sky .
But when coupled now with energy and faces appearing where once disks and saucers and other oddly shaped/non-shaped craft have been photographed and video'd lol.

Something is out there, I just started my journey, I realize that but that's essentially it...if I have just gotten the tip of the iceberg wow!

It seems I have a tiger by the tail - the sky is not the limit after all.

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3020
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:12 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:12 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The sky is not the limit, it is the begining! ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: Xeno] #3024
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:39 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:39 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant
I don't have any actual proof of my abduction story and the guy that was with me at the time it happened says he doesn't remember a thing.
I now know of one other person with a similar story to mine though (Xeno knows who it is), now all I have to do is contact them somehow to see if they have any proof themselves. I'm hoping for a photograph of a marking they got. Even just to share our stories with each other would be fantastic. bigsmile

So, I know how hard it can be to get proof sometimes and I don't expect it from anyone. If someone's telling their experiences I just listen because even if there's no proof most stories are at least interesting!

Last edited by IronGhost; Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:39 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: What is a proof to you? [Re: IronGhost] #3026
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:54 PM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:54 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
I like your attitude towards morons. You are polite sir. I find stories decent enough and ones that originate from an experiencer, far better.

All too often "ufologist's" or other researchers get so fantastical that as an experiencer myself, I find myself getting lost amidst their imo, very shortsighted perspectives. This is in no form a way of humble-bragging and in no way is an effort to raise myself above anyone. I simply have no common ground RIGHT NOW with their subject matter.

Especially Mr. Blue Avians

That doesn't mean in the future I won't end up seeing eye to eye with them. It's just as a researcher as well(😜many hats) I haven't yet either gone over the source material yet or find the topic horse [beep]. And there is a lot of horse dung.

I started with the material nuts and bolts approach.
Now I am seeking answers in the energy/spiritual realms of study. So to the point: change is possible, nothing is concrete. We always learn adapt and thrive.

They essentially drive, I sit shotgun and try listen and observe.... trying the best I can to make sense of my experiences to the best of my abilities. Then I share.

So I have an open heart and mind and that sounds looney to most including me. But meditation and love can do wonders for just about every avenue of life you may be on...buy my book alien

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.