Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (nightwalker150, EdMan), 36 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics550
Posts4,010
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 927
Xeno 911
frankie85 226
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Some stuff from Aug 28th #2918
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:21 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:21 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington

Was out the other night friends and I think I may have had something special. Don't ask me what it is though. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2921
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:28 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:28 PM
E
EdMan Online content
Captain
EdMan  Online Content
Captain
E
Try and run a statistical analysis of the similarity of the two locations to include distance and sizes...if the statistical analysis shows skewed probability then you will have verified anomaly. When I did advanced analytical geometry I had a PHD, in Mathematics and Computer Science and PHD., Statistician on my Team to run independent verification of my work...I would start with a measured grid overlay on both locations and then run a statistical analysis of the chance of the two corresponding on it....

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: EdMan] #2925
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:37 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:37 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
I have a buddy that is good at math so sure. ๐Ÿ˜‹

I'm kidding, that makes complete sense.

I would have already done so however, this is in the exact same spot as my first encounter. So it's sort of confirmed. Not really looking to confirm that what I'm seeing is in fact a UFO, but more to try and get maybe someone who specializes in or is interested in this form of footage.

I've known some to analyze them for anomalies and also to look for certain characteristics known by other experiencers. Essentially looking at averages and certain facial features known in the database.

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2934
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:51 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:51 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Hello newbie here, very interesting footage, where was this taken, if I may ask,seen something similar. It was in the mid west where I seen it,but I have had many encounters. Have you had many?I love discussions about this.Not
into arguing left other forums because of name calling. How is this one?Tell me some things about other encounters you have had like I said sites like this should be about sharing.

Last edited by MIB1; Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:52 PM.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2937
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:00 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:00 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Hey friend, yes I agree this should be just like that.

So this and all the footage I have is from in and around my home town of Marysville, Washington.

This place is crawling with action lately. They are so vivid and active. I too am a noob. As far as this forum is concerned. When it comes to UFOS, I have been experiencing them since approximately 5 months ago.

This took place in the general area where my first encounter was. The event I'm referring to is the main video on my YouTube channel. Ever since that day I have had a weird sort of relationship with whatever these things are.

It's becoming more of a for lack of a better term; spiritual/energy base research these days.

Anyhoo later

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2938
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:11 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:11 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
I live about 5 miles from Lake Michigan been seeing ufos about 30 years alot of activities above and in Lake don't know if you have ever been here it's like an inland sea actually very deep,monster storms, but alot of ships and planes dissappear when there isn't any weird occurrences happen here kinda like the triangle.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2944
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:54 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:54 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Definitely sounds like a target rich environment, for the camera that is.

Yeah, I would be in heaven there as well I'm sure. The northwest has been at the heart of it all throughout the years. In one way or another, it seems like serial killers, UFO'S, grunge and coffee truly do sum up what's happening here as far as I'm concerned. I know dark right? But true, I think it's the weather.

Wow a 30yr experiencer. It's an honor to meet you. I bet you have some stories to share! So much has happened in the very short time that I've been involved with this, I can't even imagine what 30 yrs will bring.

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2955
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:55 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:55 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Good morning, I am a few hours ahead of you, but I will tell you about one of my encounters, this was not at the lake,it was in the Gulf of Mexico, I was a merchant marine on an oil tanker.I give the ship's size for you so you can appreciate the size of the uso.I was standing wacth (12 to 4),was about to be relieved, a couple of other people on deck,3rd mate on the bridge, so we noticed a glow in the water ,wondering what it was .Some large marine mammals pick up phosphorus, but didn't actually like an animal. Got about 100 feet amidships port side,dived under ship object must have been large it rocked the ship,our size was,78,000 dwt.105ft beam,1000ft long,75ft draft,resurfaced about 100ft.on our starboard side rose out of water ,hovered for a few minutes then took off into the sky,was a clear night no moon,calm seas, when it rose it almost swamp us the waves were that big,you are one of a few people I have told we were told not to say anything, this was in1982,so if you saw something like this you were nuts,,so I have kept silent about just family and a few friends knew,there was 7 people who saw this,but I feel good about telling this to someone who would understand, it's a relief, so thanks for listening, my friend.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2959
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:53 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:53 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Woah!

That is wild man! Did anyone have any type of recording device? I realize it was the 80s.( Best era)

Yes, I was having a conversation with someone last week and they mentioned uso's...so that is a thing.
Also, I think in the same conversation I told him some things. It ended up feeling super liberating. A pressure was lifted.

That is how we know, in my opinion that we are doing something that was intended for us to do. Almost as if it has been placed in front of us for that very reason. To share

Thanks brother

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2960
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:09 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:09 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Yes it was recorded by the captain, cameras weren't very good back then,but it never was released, the video was confiscated when we came back to the US,so no one but us saw it We replayed on the vhs,nobody believed us as usual. The government took and was never seen agian,the captain reported to the company,when we came to port the FBI was there,and it was gone,we were all told not to say anything or forfeit our jobs which no one could afford there was a recession going on had a family so kept quiet till recently, old man now and don't care what happens to me ,but man it feels good talking about it,they say because of national security, so maybe it was a government project?The government likes to monitor these sites sometimes, not trying to be paranoid .Still I wanted to get off my chest,thanks for listening my friend

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2961
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:16 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:16 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
That's what it's all about. Do you skywatcher at all? Or was this an isolated incident? Is it part of your life now I guess is what I want to know.

Whatever if they are watching, say cheese!

Happy hunting my friend.

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2962
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:26 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:26 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Oh yes,have been to skywacthing parties, should try that sometime great fun ,we take telescopes, and recording devices, I will talk to our camera person,see if I can get some videos for you,just find some people that are inclined to this sort of thing and have a watching party nice clear night,good cameras and telescope and I bet you will have some converts!We did turned alot of non-believers. So give it a try,don't know if you are near the coast,know it's foggy there been off the coast many times going to Alaska. Give it a try .

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2964
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:40 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:40 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
I do not really have any friends. Its strange because I have always been a social person almost to a fault. A busy body. Now, since this research I have little to no interest in "hanging out". Even when it's with other experiencers. Lol I can't stand most people. Which is in such stark contrast to how it was prior to events...

I mean I have people that would consider themselves my friends but if I'm being honest, I like to keep to myself more these days.

It's the research. Haha It's all consuming.

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2965
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Also been through the Bermuda triangle and the Dragon triangle,man that was a trip,both times we lost communications,satellite feed compass went crazy, Japan lost two research ships in Dragon triangle, but occurrences happened in both,exactly the same thing, Blew my mind,didn't believe the old salts,but it actually happened. It was something else you really got to experience it. Know you probably won't but I was there I seen it,did you know Christopher Columbus saw ufos in the triangle even put it in his logs thought it was coming from land,but they were still 3 days from land.In treating huh?

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2967
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:50 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:50 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
I get that a lot of people don't believe me,but I like to convert,doubters. It's fun to watch thier faces when they see something, I laugh and then say my favorite words,I TOLD YOU SO.LOL so funny so take some family, wife,kids,brothers,sisters, anybody I think you would laugh at thier reactions also

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2971
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:07 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:07 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
To your point; My Gf sees all the same things I do.
She's a nurse and left brain city. To say that she has been rocked a few times by my footage would be an understatement. Still the cognitive dissonance runs deep.

Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: JF Sabastian] #2981
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:23 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:23 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
I understand, but you have a friend here,so let's keep sharing our experiences,I appreciate intelligent people, and you seem to be a person like that,so everytime I see that surprised look on a convert's face I will laugh for you too my friend, love this site so far many open minded people I will continue here till someone starts name calling, respect is paramount to me,let's keep it that way.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2982
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:24 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:24 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
Originally Posted by MIB1
I understand, but you have a friend here,so let's keep sharing our experiences,I appreciate intelligent people, and you seem to be a person like that,so everytime I see that surprised look on a convert's face I will laugh for you too my friend, love this site so far many open minded people I will continue here till someone starts name calling, respect is paramount to me,let's keep it that way.

I agree with you, let work together as users to keep this place clean and respectful! :)

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: Xeno] #2983
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:30 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:30 AM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Yes,respect is paramount to this site,I respect your views which I am sure you and others respect mine it's no fun name calling and disrespect should not be tolerated. So let's all have fun with our discussion.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Some stuff from Aug 28th [Re: MIB1] #2984
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 AM
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Offline

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
Yeah no need to be real or fake to build a nice home where we can share our mind and enjoy each other doing it. I am not forcing anyone to believe me or consider my words but I am asking as my user's right to be respected and threaten accordingly to forum code of conduct. My story is not always an easy piece to swallow I know that but there is no reason to hurt me since I am trying to give something good, positive and constructive to the public and the aliendisc community.

Last edited by Xeno; Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:34 AM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) ยท Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

ยฉ 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.