Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 15 guests, and 84 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory35
Topics119
Posts325
Members49
Most Online115
Jan 18th, 2018
Newest Members
Casey, CanuckenEH, Puff, 2real4u, Mushmellow
49 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 77
Matt 67
venn99 37
Tim56 3
LEON 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Feeling spirits #285
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 PM
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 PM
iceland
sanna Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
iceland
Hi there smile.

well, some update: A while ago, I posted about a black orb which occassionally shows up interacting with the cats. Sometimes, there are others white ones and silverish too which I can also see with my naked eye. And the rest, I suppose it´s almost always dust.
Ok. Last night, I asked the light and spirits to show up in order to take photographs .. nothing happend. I welcomed them to stay here and live with me, as long as they are nice and I would be glad to see them more often. Nothing happend. Well then, later at night, I told myself to stop with that stuff, just let it all go and concentrate only on real physics, but in general just let all the alien and sprit things go.

Then tonight, while watching TV, I felt a cat walking over my knees and laying in between over the blanket. Just as my cats sometimes do to make themselves comfortable. As it was dark, I did not even look at it at the moment and kept starring at the TV. After some minutes later, I saw my cats somewhere else, but that "sprit" cat still on the blanket over my knees! - It´s weird, I never had something like this before, - I know the mind can play tricks, - but it felt soo real.
So in combination with the character of the black orb sometimes showing up, and my "invitation" yesterday, - I tend to really believe that I have "ghost" cat in my apartment. That would really explains some things ... has anyone else experienced something like that?
I have no dead cats which I have owned and we are the first family living in this apartment. I did have dogs though which are dead now, but never had an experience like this before ..

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Feeling spirits [Re: sanna] #288
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 PM
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 PM
Los Angeles, CA
SibilantSteve Online content

Recruit
SibilantSteve  Online Content

Recruit
Los Angeles, CA
How many people do you live with?

Like I commented before on a previous post of yours, I've felt an inexplicable force before. I was sleeping on the top bed of our bunk bed when my blanket was TUGGED off of me at midnight! This was the same house as when we were visited by the "witch."

And I've never seen orbs, so I sort of laugh inside when I see videos about them. It's true, I guess: You have to see to believe.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon, venn99 

Chat
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact
Dr. Jonathan Reed

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.2 Build 7.6.1.1
Page Time: 0.024s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 3.1789 MB (Peak: 3.3203 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2018-01-22 06:03:20 UTC