Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, 2 invisible), 62 guests, and 95 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics782
Posts6,399
Members227
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Pax_Codex, Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye
227 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,814
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 340
Spock 270
Stormy 186
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims #2834
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:20 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:20 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Talk is cheap without proof. Proof is hard to come by. Fakers have no proof and spend most of their effort claiming its secret or can't be released just wait and I will provide the proof at the right time, have faith I am a faker with no proof but have faith and trust me.

Attached to this post are real events documented in Official Government records and photos. The three military depictions are of a suppressed firefight on the Korean DMZ in 1986, the Old Soviet Unions Plan for the Invasion of Central Europe backed my multiple nuclear weapons strikes and the destruction of a reinforced Saudi Arabian National Guard Battalion in simulated combat at the Saudi Arabian National Training Center. I was the one that directed and performed these military operations and the recovery of the Soviet Plans for the invasion of central Europe. I have the official government signed and archived records to prove these events with supporting documentation.

Then is my advanced analytical geometry work that includes the Pi Equation needed for the construction of advanced cubit processors of quantum computers and a eventual low speed warp engine. I have well over a hundred pages of independent mathematical proof for each of these advanced analytical geometric constructs. I will eventually frame these works and hang them officially in the first floor office of my 2200 square foot state of art energy efficient home on my high bio tech farm.

Each item I hang on the walls of my study have proofs, DNA, or Official Government Record that I have a copy of or independent mathematical proof...they hang in a real office on the real first floor of a super tech high efficiency home on a high bio tech organic farm....I ask the fake aliens to provide equal proof of equal quality with equal official records from actual government archives.....

Attached Files 0830180758a_resized.jpg0830180758_resized.jpg0830180759_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:04 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2835
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:34 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:34 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I was in Germany when the Berlin Wall Fell on the Czechoslovakian border at a Camp for East German Refugees at the end of the Cold War...I have my official proofs they are not hard to come by for people that were there, actually performed tasks that helped collapse the Berlin Wall...unlike fake aliens that claim many things...

Attached Files 0830180827_resized.jpg0830180829_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2836
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:53 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:53 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
For fake aliens, the attached image is of my basement wall. It is a state of the art building product called green block...it is twelve inches thick with a concrete thermal mass core...the thermal mass collects and stores heat the outer layers are of UV, Fire and Water resistant foamed insulation. The insulating value is R-36. This is a very expensive building material that costs 1/3 more than conventional material. It is high tech and a cutting edge passive heating and cooling system that uses no energy.....the house on my high bio tech organic farm is built of this material....now what kind of super tech home are you living in?

Attached Files 0830180843_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:55 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2837
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:57 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:57 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Timber houses looks better

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: frankie85] #2838
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:00 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:00 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In minus 30 F Below conditions Timber Houses are far less efficient, my house is standard colonial design and looks just like a timber framed home except it has passive thermal core heating and cooling system and super tech high efficiency radiant floor heating system....

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2839
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:14 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:14 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The green block passive thermal system absorbs heat from inside and outside the house and slowly bleeds it back in and out by the law of thermal dynamics.....In the winter it absorbs heat from the inside and solar radiation from the outside to keep the house warm with minimal energy input from the high efficiency boiler and radiant heated floors....it has an internal venting system to provide air circulation and avoid mold issues. The house is covered in green siding to absorb the same spectrum of light as plants to increase solar energy absorption. It has a black roof to collect maximum solar energy and a R-32 insulated attic to create a warm air blanket on the second floor in the ceiling to reduce heat loss in the winter and keep the heat from leaking into the house in the summer. The internal house venting system ducks into the attic to provide warm air back into the house in winter when the temperature goes to minus 30 F below zero....the heating system operates on a multi zone system and is computer controlled and tied to the state of the art high efficiency European designed boiler system.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:16 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2840
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:20 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:20 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Did you think about making a house of out straw, those walls breaths naturally with home made clay

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: frankie85] #2842
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:27 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:27 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
My wife and I considered a rammed earth home made out west but decided to buy this house, this house was built by the Jehovah Witness Church and was gift sold to us for $68,000.00 with over five acres of valuable land....we decided to buy this home because our stolen Invetro Children from a Canadian Fertility Clinic in Quebec live near by it...it will eventually be turned over to them as a inheritance to help sustain and progress them in life...

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2843
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:51 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:51 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
As pert of our improvement of this house and farm complex my wife and I will be adding black shutters by the windows of the home. The back shutters will boost energy absorption by the green block solar mass twelve in thick walls and offset the minimal energy leakage from our double pane windows...we will be doing this upgrade and adding a back up generator to the home....the generator will take over in the event of power loss to keep all key systems in the home operational..we have purchased a back up wood heating system for the basement and will be installing that in few weeks...it is a antique black cast iron and chrome parlor stove that we will be putting into the basement as a back up heating system in our guest suite in the basement...I see in color and image patterns and can visualize the energy input and design of the home in terms of spectrum of energy and storage potential based on color and technical design. The antique stove normally sells for well over a $1000.00 USD but within our faith based cluster defense complex my wife and I got it for $400.00 USD. it has been converted to propane and can run either on propane or wood. I will be converting it back to wood and hooking it to state of art metal chimney system we have in the basement guest suite that we will be working on today....

Attached Files IMG_3003_resized.JPG
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:59 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2844
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:48 AM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:48 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I am not a fake and my story is lot more legit than yours

And seriously none of your picture is an actual proof, you are just making people to have that perception

I know you are targeting me with the title of you thread and it is not working.

I kept saying over and over that I have no proof on purpose and the day I will have them I will come back and blow your mind because....

I won't post anything to proof, I will just teleport in your living room to show you my damn face, that is real proof!

But not yet. We are doing something a way we can select and recruit true beliver and this is the main rules of how we work:

1-You listen
2-You trust
3-You believe

That is the checklist so you will end with us at the end of the project

If not then enjoy that [beep] brainwash saying ''planet Earth 2018'' wich is the main clue you are far from the truth or being real legit

Last edited by Xeno; Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 AM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2848
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:34 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:34 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Doesn't it seem a waste of your time trying to measure and scrutinize something that is by it's very nature unquantifiable?

I have tried the nuts and bolts approach. It always comes up short. I just end up confused and frustrated. Biologically and technologically operated craft? Plasma energy and other mind boggling concepts that in truth seems magical.

Moving forward from here in this space, I will be researching the notion of oneness. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has done any suchlike research? The oneness theory.

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: JF Sabastian] #2850
Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:18 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Can you light up my lantern and explain to me the 101 of oneness theory so I have a proper understanding of your meaning to let you know if I got anything to say about it. That would be really greatfull :)

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: Xeno] #2851
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:08 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:08 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Anyone but xeno. Lol

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: JF Sabastian] #2852
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:11 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:11 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by JF Sabastian
Anyone but xeno. Lol

Well I don't get it sorry, I just have no idea what you mean and what it is about me O.o

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: Xeno] #2853
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:27 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:27 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Brother, not everything is about you....

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: Xeno] #2854
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Deny the truth and claim to be able to teleport into my living room, no teleportation proof, no independent mathematical proof by a highly Regarded P.H.D of mathematics and computer science. No official government records from the official government archives.....I don't dialog with fakers, frauds and such claiming to be Aliens with no proof....I post my thoughts and official records, have on my computer over a hundred pages of line by line mathematical analysis by a Genus P.H.D. of computer science and mathematics who is the head of R&D for a Muslim technical college in India that is tied to Oracle, Microsoft and others.

When you have over two hundred pages of line by line mathematical proof by a qualified P.H.D , GeoGebra Analytic Geometry Software verified work, then I will consider talking with you directly....other than that blow it out your AS.S. fake Alien....If you have proof I will talk directly to you...if you do not and claim to be an alien your just noise in the buffer....

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:35 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2855
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:36 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:36 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
That is exactly why I believe you are a fraud. Real aliens they don't base themselves on proof or evidences as strong as you do.

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: JF Sabastian] #2856
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:39 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:39 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by JF Sabastian
Brother, not everything is about you....

You are right and I know but this specific user has been targetting me already in the past and even needed the website owner to warn acconrdingly the user and here there is just another attack from the user. It is alot easier to create fake documentations that a fake story so....

Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2858
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:44 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:44 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
For fake aliens what is the law of thermal dynamics? How can that explain the thermal gradient in my state of the art green block house...you claam fake alien to be supreme intellect then talk the the law of thermal dynamics...you have a college degree? I have a Masters, BA and two almost completed other MA degrees with over 400 college credits at the Masters Degree level with 3.4 GPA.. now prove your a superior intellect and lets have technical discussion of the law of thermal dynamics and the use of green block to build heat gradients.---if you even can understand the concept...or just paint children's cartoons...I prefer the State of the Art GeoGebra analytical geometry package....with over two hundred pages of independent mathematical analysis....

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:45 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Real Projects with Real Proofs, Unlike Fake Aliens Claims [Re: EdMan] #2859
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:50 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:50 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You just sound like a planned element in a chess game you have no idea is going on.

Soon we will turn the world upside down

If life was gold you will end in [beep] and if life was [beep] you will end in gold.

You should start considerring the possibility of having something real because today you are laughing but tomorrow you may cry.

Think about time smart guy and always think of not what is someone but what it can turn to be.

You are no careful and showing any skills recuiere to survive in the huge and cruel universe that has surprise for anyone

You never know... And this mistake you are doing is the big deal about how unadvanced you are in your mind

no matter the knowledge you acquiered, out of this planbet everyone is ten feet tall to you and would get your head out of the clouds and put you feet back in the dirt my friend. Your mistake of misconsiderring another one claim is low level of intelligence development when you know what the [beep] is really the universe.

You are a fraud

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.