Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 59 guests, and 106 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics782
Posts6,399
Members227
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Pax_Codex, Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye
227 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,814
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 340
Spock 270
Stormy 186
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Message to the little monkey #2833
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 PM
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Give me back my banana so I can go get my crown and then I will leave you in peace

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: Xeno] #2895
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:37 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:37 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Xeno, is this your theard?I would like to hear about your beliefs without someone saying you are mentally ill, I am very interested in what you and ironghost have to say without being rudely interrupted so please elaborate thanks.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2897
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:38 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well I find myself in a very limitatin situation for many purpose but actually the story is simple:

The little monkey stole my banana and I am mad

Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: Xeno] #2901
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:47 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:47 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
I don't think someone should call someone ill,health be lives he's an alien, like I said I believe, so if you believe why would he belittle you,you shouldn't bait he is jealous if you ask me.Ironghost seems supportive so I shall be also,just let him make his claims, I would like to know more about you and your people it sounds fascinating. So please tell me what you can.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2904
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:54 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:54 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Ironghost is an old friend but we cannot remember but there is one thing is that I have cosmic feelings wich all of you has its own signature.

We have consciousness of nothing but we have met the first time along time before we found back each other here.

It is not a claim about the user, it is a feeling from another world I have and that I trust.

My people are the partisan of love, respect and freedom. We infiltrate communities placing ourself in the position that gets the shot from the badies so I can build a case in wich I can be granted authorisation of intervention or even legal or criminal charges. I am here to take the shot because you know it is criminal to shoot of representative of ''law enforcement''. I am operating a three layer consciousness indentity fragmentation meant to infiltrate expected spot where some badies they can be found. I am being the decoy, the target and the victim so my other IDs has a job! ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: Xeno] #2910
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:09 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:09 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
I appreciate what you are doing, now instead of talking about others I would like to hear more of your mission here,I certainly am interested in what you have to say I have an open mind,so please tell me I am not interested in name calling I am here for discussion and enlightenment, listen to other views and state mine.I seem to have step into an argument, but I am here for intelligent talk,you seem very intelligent and I appreciate people like you and ironghost, I hope become you and his friend, that is what I am looking for.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2914
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:15 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:15 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
If you are positive and constructive always thinking of free share of mind then welcome into the hive!

I am always too looking for respectfull, intrigued and curious people that would like to talk with me especially when all of those are the real heros behind the monster I am because you make me good by your inspiration. I am not always communicating properly and have a short fuse when I feel hurt or attacked and I am sorry about that but when I back chill I will apologise if I have to and if I don't you just let me know so I can fix my behavior for something better and more adapted to you. I have stories from possible memories and I do not consist in any clear informations. I am not the informer I am just leaving a track to take the good lead. Since I already wrotte about stuff I invite you to read my threads and then if there is anything else you want to hear from me I will discuss about. I do not claim to be an alien I affirmativelly say I believe that I am an alien and I believe that my story is real. My story doesn't consist in a final truth or reality. I am just saying to be sure that is clear. I do not provide any proof or evidences on purpose that I do not really remember...

What would you like to talk about fellow user?

Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: Xeno] #2920
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:24 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:24 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
I read some of your theard so, very fascinating, can you elaborate on your plans for earth?Are we all on the ship or just certain ones ,how one earns a passport I do believe that if we are you will reveal what you know at the appropriate time.So where do we go from here on to another galaxy or dimension, or reality?

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2922
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:29 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:29 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well 80% should be frozen will the 20% percent where chosen and remove to get to the real planet. I am not sure what it is exactly because my thing about the story is that I only have memory back. And the memory I have back are not even the big lines of the plan. It is just the threw idea. I went in contact with extraterrestrial force and gave them an idea that was written. After the real meeting with high position responsible wich the real core big lines were setted up I do not remember this meeting. So the real big lines might be different than what I say because the only thing I can remember is that night were I just had the idea in a brainstorming stage. This is the only thing I remember a little bit. Also alot of people were invited to writte their own details on the ''core frame'' of the plan. What I can clearly say is that for the people good with us, it is a magical happy ending of your dream because we are spying you for years to find out what is the perfect experience you want to live so you can say that you have meet one of us. It is a matter a patience and what you are showing to us that will determine if good or bad will be the final end surprise. The planet should be fully renovated and reorganised by now.

Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: Xeno] #2924
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:36 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:36 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
So will this awakening come within this lifetime or another,how long does someone sleep ,do they experience many lifetime in sleep or what .Will we all be enlighten or just some ,will you be there so we can finally meet you,you say you are a larvae, did you come from a cosmic egg?

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2928
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:41 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:41 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You are really great! I can't say yet anything about where and how or when I am from sorry but a cosmic egg sound freak up damn cute to me ^_^

What I know is that the person that will be here to explain and give informations is not me. I asked for a trained professional that will take upon further stage. Actually I am not even suppose to be doing that here yet and I am going early on it. Don't worry we are all supose to enjoy the result that was important

Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: Xeno] #2936
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:00 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:00 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
I really like you,you are very interesting, cosmic eggs are supposed to be everywhere. Thats why I was wondering if you came from one.When I wake I would like to meet you and of course your people .Your discussions are very intriguing .So do we experience many lifetimes in sleep,how long have we been under,what is your cosmic age.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2939
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:18 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well someone ''soul'' can travel to other worlds through dream yes but if you do? I don't know, how do you feel about your dreams?

Unfortunatelly I am not yet informed about details of myself so I cannot tell you my age but I was told I am pretty old compared to common lifeform

At some point I may believe that I do not count in age

I would like to meet alot of people like you and I will arrange it when I am granted cabability to do so

Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: Xeno] #2940
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:37 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:37 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Oh,I travel out of body experiences ,do you?Been to other worlds,dimensions. Been other people don't remember alot,done some regression hypnosis, but I am interested in your experiences.Were have you traveled,are you an official of your people, ambassador?

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2941
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:40 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:40 PM
Michigan, USA
M
MIB1 Offline
Lieutenant
MIB1  Offline
Lieutenant
M
Michigan, USA
Well ,Xeno must go eat will be back tomorrow have a great night,tell ironghost goodnight really like this site, very interesting.

I Believe!
Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2942
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:48 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:48 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by MIB1
Oh,I travel out of body experiences ,do you?Been to other worlds,dimensions. Been other people don't remember alot,done some regression hypnosis, but I am interested in your experiences.Were have you traveled,are you an official of your people, ambassador?

I am a secret service officer on an ongoing operation. this is mainly experimental or simulation for training purpose

I am also a Prince seeking for his crown after a long journey to grow up and discover myself with my familly and friend

Reply Quote
Re: Message to the little monkey [Re: MIB1] #2943
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:49 PM
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:49 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by MIB1
Well ,Xeno must go eat will be back tomorrow have a great night,tell ironghost goodnight really like this site, very interesting.

Have a great night, sleep well and tight and may we meet again

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.