Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, 2 invisible), 62 guests, and 95 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics782
Posts6,399
Members227
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Pax_Codex, Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye
227 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,814
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 340
Spock 270
Stormy 186
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. #2500
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:02 PM
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:02 PM
UFOrunner Offline OP
Recruit
UFOrunner  Offline OP
Recruit
Proof of media brainwashing:
https://youtu.be/6MmB7_e7ftY

Proof crop circles are a real phenomenon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RH_MD6qMt4

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: UFOrunner] #2502
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:21 AM
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:21 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I can talk alot about brainwash if you are interested but I cannot click a youtube link right now baby snailien is sleeping.

I know about it because using any kind of interference with someone mind is a big part of my job.

Just need a bit of comedy and a flower and they would believe anything you make them thing they know. I have been alterring alot of people perception even locked them up in a isolated simulation. I don't want to scare but I am using a mind control technology and what is happening right now is a demonstration, a lesson, a recruitment. If you believe you are on Earth and you do not recognise my avatar then you might not see the world for what it really is. I have access to alot of resources normally and I have multiple set up where thousands, hundred thousand of confined subjects are being severly brainwash. While the free people, those that passed the test are working on the actual real planet Earth for YEARS here it is a whole fake environment that makes you believe you are still on the planet in 2018. This is [beep]... It has been a long time I haven't hear from the actual outside world but I think they hear from me. Actually what I am doing the most to myself these days is to wipe my own memory because I want to writte some experience in my background dealing with that just in case it fall into hostile hands again. I do not want to scare you but I do use a technology to control, manipulate, altere and modify someone mind. Not some crap from the CIA or KGB you know stuff like project MK-ultra that is just the rip off my stuff they took after I crashed. I am talking that I am using that actual alien technology, the real one. I am a good professional and I do not like to abuse and I am trying to stay professional and clean. But I am sick of people saying that brainwash stuff is crazy psychotic conspiracy because I am telling as a alien that I have a technology that can [beep] anything I want in your brain. I can wipe you whole life from your mind and implant a fake one that will make you believe you are someone else. We have the record of all you are inside your head giving yourself some sort of digital copy. I can make you feel anything, sensation to emotions or I can make you see something that is not real as much as making you not see something that is real. I can make a human see himaself as an alien and believe so as I can make an alien to see himself as a human and believe so. We are or was actually doing it! ^_^. Right now anyone perception is upside down and seriously just... Wait... Because at this moment I don't think any of us here is in the real world. You want to hear about mind control and brainwash I am all here with what I can say using it alot and I perfectly know how to use that. What is the world most of us see it currently is just a painting running from the scan opf the planet years ago that is now running on a indepedent environment and then someday all of this won't matter anymore because we will be back on Earth. We are in an official experimental simulation while the job is being done on the planet. When we will get there, the human civilisation , the new one, that will welcome the package of human from the past. they are from the people we removed from the simulation so, WITH US, they work on that crap people are so [beep] off they don't see us doing: cleaning your fucking [beep]. I can tell you how to play in someone mind and I can tell you how to build a whole fucking [beep] with the matter of having a population to be far from looking at the right place. If you live in a dirty planet Earth at this time, you are living an alien level brainwash right now but this is temporary. Alot of people they are in the simulation but they are laso outside of it for something else. The only thing is that when you come back here, you do not remember. You know what we are doing here? We are spying you and we are trying to do everything you tell us for you for when you leave the spaceship to go back to the ground. We have built you a home that you will love. But for now, you have to still live this [beep] world too. You can hate me for that and I understand but this is a multidsciplinary project and we all have to spend some time where we meant a simulated scenario following a planning and a schedule. It is going to be ''9years'' this automn and for the ''last year'' many events should occur in a row but you might now see anything until you wake up and get back to the ground where the real job is happening, where you will see everything we do for you with the people that walk with us. We are not coming to Earth with any bad intention, we are bringing you back home. While you were looking at the ''sky'' hoping that alien contact, funny you were actually living with us in our home, traveling in space because we came somewhere to show all of you something before we came back to the planet. You just don't remember, not yet. You will remember and know everything about what is going on for real but not now. You have been explained everything before we started this, but you don't remember...

Believe or not but... I am a professional brainwasher

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: UFOrunner] #2530
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:59 AM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:59 AM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Here's something I don't understand, if aliens are advanced than us why do they use rockets?If they are thousands or millions of years advance than us why not use anti gravity engines?Don't get that one,hear that on the shows I watch.If they use rockets then they aren't that advance,and they can travel millions of light years and use rockets?Do you understand that?

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Who1] #2532
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:07 AM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:07 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline

Site Owner
Matt  Offline

Site Owner
Lieutenant
Saskatchewan, Canada
I believe if we are ever visited or are being visited by another intelligence from another star or even from another galaxy, they have the ability to fold space to create an Einstein-Rosen Bridge. I've heard that some alleged contactees report that they appear out of thin air, as if they had torn space time to peer into say, a room...

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Who1] #2533
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:53 AM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:53 AM
UFOrunner Offline OP
Recruit
UFOrunner  Offline OP
Recruit
Extraterrestrials do not use rockets.

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: UFOrunner] #2539
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 PM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Yeah well that's what they say on acient aliens just watched on hulu.com Giorgio and David Childress,say that aliens in the Bible came from the heavens with noise,smoke and fire plus thunderous sounds,Ezikel saw it ,Egyptian saw it,the cover of a Myan king coffin was carved with him flying a rocket flames supposedly coming out of the bottom,I for one don't think they used rockets either, but Acient aliens theroist belive this I tried to contact both of these persons Noone replied, so I am left not believing them what do you think about that?

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Matt] #2540
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:10 PM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:10 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
I understand that theroy,but what about all the sightings in the Bible, could the aliens be showboating for them trying to make them belive that they are gods?

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xeno] #2542
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:18 PM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:18 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
You have watched too much matrix movies

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Who1] #2552
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:08 PM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:08 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You haven't watch them enough...

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xeno] #2555
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:45 PM
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:45 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Yes I have,Xenon stupid movies this is reality, mind control is BS ,only weak minds can be controlled bet you watched men who stare at goats alot,a lot of countries have tried it with no results,Lsd was given to herion addicts by the cia other methods have been tried no concrete results,so mind control does not work on people with strong minds

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Matt] #2558
Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:28 AM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:28 AM
X
Xenu Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Xenu  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
X
I mean if General Relativity is correct then that would be the only way. However, we know for a fact GR is not correct hence the creation of dark matter and dark energy to balance out the equation. I made my own theory of gravity which explains almost everything observed perfectly, and according to my theory there is nothing stopping you from going faster then the speed of light as long as your not in a gravitational field. So pretty much you would only be able to go faster then light in the deep void of space and as you approach a stars gravitatioal field you will be limited more and more to the speed of light.

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xenu] #2567
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:40 AM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:40 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You will really not like me Dr. Who.. Right now I am stuck in a set up with rules, limitation and restriction regard to the expêrimentation but I should be free within 1 consciousness year where I am because here for my contract is not the whole time I spend that is calculated in my contract. It is the time of consciousness following the project that is calculated. So I say one year but I have no idea when really it is going to be for you because I do not know how manipulated your perception of time is where you are compared to where I am. This part of the movie is indeed stupid and I agree I am saying it for a [beep] long time. It is a practice, a training and a preparation we are secretly doing for when we get back on the ground to do what we told many people we would do to help the place. I really want to show you what is the mind control technology we have and you will feel that it is nothing to do with having weak mind or not. It is just stronger than your stupid monkey brain that doesn't even realise that it is happening to you.

I know who is the one calling me xenon, I have met you before and you might not remember and soon I am telling you that you will open your eyes dr. who and you will be the one feeling stupid here! Since you are on alien disclosure network I will not personally come to [beep] with you because you are protected by a agreement that you signed but doesn't remember if you get to be in contact with me where I am right now. We are in your head, you do not even feel it and realise it and then you say it is for weak mind?? You are calling yourself a weak mind if you haven't still figure out anything here right now... So don't call people stupid for what they do or weak for what they are victim of because you not better than anyone and you brain hasn't developed what it need to really being able to fight against our technology. Just wait to see what is waiting for all of us down on the ground, where the real free people are preparring our come back, no matter if you're in the project for a happy ending or if you are in it for some ticket to hell for a while. I need to give you advice sir who that if you are not careful these days here and you call stupid what we do when you are in our home as a guest, when we will all wake up, you won't go anywhere good until you apologise to me. You are protected by me because you are on aliendisc so you won't have any personal problem with me but the dispatching after the project has nothing to do with the contract and that is something I can have you get a ride with the mass, the food to get down instead of with us and our incoming VIP ticket to Earth where something good is waiting for us.

Make you're choice...

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xenu] #2569
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 AM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 AM
UFOrunner Offline OP
Recruit
UFOrunner  Offline OP
Recruit
Huh, I didn't know that Ancient Aliens promoted the theory of ETs using combustion rockets. I just can't get onboard with that conjecture. There is a case to be made regarding showboating though. From what I've researched, some malevolent races were interested in being seen as gods and controlling the populace. What better way to make humans bow down to you than harnessing the awesome forces of sound, light and nature? Also, perhaps what the ancient peoples were seeing was plasma discharge, and with no vocabulary to describe it other than as "fire", some things get lost in translation.

Astral projection and remote viewing are gifts many people have. I would suppose these abilities were available (if not more so) back then. One famous Egyptian hieroglyph is the one that highly resembles a modern day helicopter. I do not believe helicopters were flying around back then, but I do subscribe to ancient peoples having accurate visions of future technologies.

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: UFOrunner] #2571
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:52 AM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:52 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You are all in my spaceship and I can tell you it is not rocket fuel technology

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xeno] #2581
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:59 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:59 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
I did not call you stupid,I said those movies were,and if you and your kind was in my brain you couldn't handle it.I know you said that you don't have to prove anything nor do I. So if you can get into my mind please try you won't like we're you are.You may have a time in there like you never have it's a party in there I am a very enlighten individual, study many forms of meditation, studying many religions,been to many supposedly alien sights,seen many ufos ,and aliens,mostly grays type 1&2,but if your in there please wipe your feet and pick up after yourself, thank you

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Who1] #2582
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:02 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:02 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I don't want to be a dick but...

I am one of what you've seen soooooo...

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xeno] #2583
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:10 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:10 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
I know that's right the acient aliens theroist don't have any inkling of an idea what's going on if they think you use rockets,not a warp drive,folding space and time?Or travel by worm holes?So I do agree on that. It not that I don't like you,but would like to understand you and you kind very interested in meeting your people,so I would like very much to understand your society. What sector in space you are from and why such an enlighten people would come to a backwoods planet like this?On the outer arm of our galaxy? You must be very interested in using for some reason,so enlighten me,thank you

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xeno] #2584
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:13 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:13 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Cool read my other post,are gray 1 or2,please enlighten me ,thank you,Xeno

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Who1] #2586
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:06 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:06 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The only thing that I know right now is that the gray are my favorite

Anything else about what is the universe I can only tell about me and what I am that is what I am doing.

I talk of my deal and anything else will be up to someone else.

I am going first then others will be authorise to do so that's it.

I am going to talk about me and when I am done it is gonna be up to the others to talk about themself, their stories, what they are, who they are and where they are from.

Until I AM DONE having the spot being an alien talking alien here, I will give green light to others to come and seriously talk about themselves.

You want me to talk about anything else than me? I ain't talk about something else than me because something else or someone else than me is going to talk about himself by himslef. That is the deal here.

Thanks for understanding.

Reply Quote
Re: Don't click this if you want to keep your head in the sand. [Re: Xeno] #2587
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:54 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:54 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Very interesting, I don't doubt your people are not scared of us,but you can't revile any evidence that I can understand like the drive they use,sector of the galaxy they come from,nothing that I can use?When this is supposed to happen,nothing but faith what an individual alien tells me, I want to belive.It's kinda hard to without evidence, I am not some stooge,I like concrete research, evidence. That is why I think acient alien theroist are sort silly,if aliens visited us where's the prove, I think my people terraformed this planet millions of years ago, then sent us to colonize, we had technology to build the monuments on this planet and we lost or forgotten it,so you still could at least tell us where you and your people are from, that's all I want to no is it an empire, federation, or just your people, I really want to believe so much please don't think that I am an a**,but what's going on with this planet, wars,natural disasters, genocide,it is nice to think there is a better place,we are such a destructive people. They say there is only two species that wage war on each other ants and humans so ask your superiors to green light any more of you that can enlighten us,I know I am just a dumb a** human, but a very bright on,whatever you can do would be very appreciated, thank you for listening

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.