Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (psychedelicpiper), 35 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics447
Posts2,356
Members158
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
paradise99, PositveEvolution, Spacemonkey, RylosRadio-Chet, UFOrunner
158 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 807
Xeno 374
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center #2294
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:13 PM
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:13 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In September of this year I will be linking the local Small Beginners Farming Association to the Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D Center I am part of doing cutting edge Global Climate Change Genetic Crop and Culture research. That linkage will consist of a formal exchange of information presented in a Power Point Format. It will cover my design concept for my high bio tech organic farm and the spin offs available from the R&D center's operations and research.

This is part of interlinked series of networks I am fusing together in decentralized way that moves them in a general direction in a cooperative and friendly competitive manor.

This is in complete opposite to the ANTIFA movement whose shocking behavior is captured on the video I posted on the R&D thread.

This action is per Lucifer War Era Delta SOP during consolidation phase of landing and link up with Auxiliary Forces to build up the density of networks within a Lodgement site.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2317
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:20 AM
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:20 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My wife and I had a nice pasta salad last night with top choice Angus Beef tip cuts. The beef tips were marinaded in red white vinegar, and a black pepper corn seasoning. They tips were slow cooked with sliced onions. We have diet Pepsi and bottle water for drinks. After that we sat at our dining room table and did financial projections over the next sixty days and a savings plan for thee next ten months. This is from our base financial profile and did not include the revenue stream from our organic farm that is using spin offs from the good joint Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D site in the local Eco Village. We talked over additional income due in over the next ninety days and realized we have over ten thousand a month in income per our investments and finical profile that when coupled to our organic farm revenue stream will climb to twenty thousand United States Dollars per month within 18 months.

This economic profile and increase is being guided by our Singularity AI Battle Net Interfaces per Lucifer War Era Delta Force SOP. We will be diverting a revenue stream to missionary activity to promulgate the cultural and technological spin offs from the Joint Human Alien R&D center via our IRS registered Church

Both my wife and I have been working on integrating the Cultural and Technical Spin offs from the Human and Alien joint R&D center with members of the International Muslim Community. My wife oversaw the Invetro fathering of White Anglo Saxon mother and Islamic Father Child in the U.K that is AIDS resistant. The child is cared and lives with his surrogate Mother in the U.K. I myself and working with a advanced AI Computer Engineer of the Muslim Faith in India on compatibility of our Christian based Global Climate Change Cultural and Technical Aid package for use overseas in blended Islamic Christian areas. The study is to find where the teachings overlap that of Islam and Christianity to not offend each other religion's worshipers but rather to promote peaceful common ground between them. It is also intended to use the Koran and Christian Bible teachings to reinforce the peace of the message and compatibility of the teachings

Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2319
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:30 PM
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:30 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
For the UFO enthusiasts, you must realize that organized religion is the largest best funded institution on Earth with Colleges, Universities, Hospitals, Banks, Pension Plans, Art/Artifact holdings along with vast real-estate interests. My wife and I run a Church, the church is linked into the vast network of Religion. We are rich. Our income is in the top bracket of the United States.

We are also genetically engineered super people from the survivors of race that crashed here 8,000 years ago and began as genetics experts have found to modify the human genome to make it more cooperative and advanced technologically upon their arrival 8,000 years ago.

I have posted my official signed authenticated federal medical MIR and military documents.

My wife and I are cross linking organizations within Lodgement A to advance our agenda for Global Climate Change at the grass roots level.

By cross linking the small and beginners farmers association to the R&D center I get access to a manpower labor pool as well as equipment at the state level in NH.

This association is part of state program to assist people in becoming farmers and preserving the agricultural heritage of NH. The group helps its members with projects by coming together to assist with the erection of High Tunnel Greenhouse or other projects. They loan equipment between each other as well. There are also a number of grants as well.

Then at the meetings they exchange data and results of their efforts.

What my wife and I have done is also take over the county run joint interfaith and farmer donated food, food bank.

My wife and I have over 8,000 years of religious experience and science to draw upon in addition to embedded Nano and Singularity Technology.

That is one of the reasons we are in the top income level of the United States, with the bulk our income being tax free and untouchable by law. In addition we have gold plated health coverage and get paid mileage by the Federal Government to go to doctors appointments with prescription, vision and dental coverage being provided free of cost and we get to choose our providers.

A lot of people come here and post stuff hoping for fame and fortune. Breaking the great UFO conspiracy of secrecy by disclosing the truth. The truth is rather simple, our race crashed here 8,000 years ago began modifying the human genome for cooperation and types oriented on science and technology. We used religion to work with people, lived with and witnessed the events associated with great religious leaders and have corporations, pension plans, religious institutions and such.

Most of the people that post in forums such as this live hand to mouth, have no officially documented proof, grainy video and photos and hope to make it big by breaking open the great alien conspiracy.

In my wife and my case our proofs are protected by HIPA, National Security Restrictions and Official Denials and lies by the Government. So I get bored and move a 1500 pound rock with my bare hands, the people go oh he bends Iron Bars moves 1500 pound rocks bare handed and carbonizes by high temperature human combustion people that [beep] him off we are scared of him and her.

My wife and I are in the top bracket of the United States in terms of income as noted by the IRS and we file our tax returns.

By Complex Tax law our medical coverage must be accounted for in terms of value. Our current tax free income is $10,000.00 per month legally protected federal income. Then the value of our medical coverage is $50,000.00 USD per year per each of us. For you to get our health care coverage you would have to pay $50,000.00 USD per person.

Our total retirement package from the Federal Government is over $250,000.00 USD per year. Then I will get another $80,000.00 USD in 18 from my Organic Farm that has complex set of tax write offs to reduce income. I own over 1 million dollars in assets and artifacts, my wife has trust fund worth over 1.2 million dollars increased by a quarter of million dollars as of a few days ago.

I am linked by nano and singularity technology to the Great AI controlled Singularity Society Battle Net.

That is how my wife and I got to be in the top income bracket of the United States, worth over two million dollars with Gold Plated for Life Health Coverage.

My wife and I are real Human Alien Hybrids. Part of race of crash survivors from 8,000 years ago. We are very real and I am not into looking at blurry video of aliens or playing with tarot cards.

Attached Files 220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg15542387_1878515702378578_6307786960878554713_n.jpgMap A.jpgMap B.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2320
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:18 PM
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:18 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://arstechnica.com/science/2015/03/neolithic-culture-may-have-kept-most-men-from-mating/

Roughly 8,000 years ago our race crashed on Earth. We were compatible humanoids with advanced nano and singularity tech and genetic engineering. We led the human race as illustrated by this scientific article to the great technological revolution of the high stone age and guided human genome evolution from that point forward.

We work at the grass roots level using our genetic engineering and super genus to deal with issues effecting the Human Race.

Attached to this post is my verified by DNA family linkage to Charlemagne the Great, Holy Roman Emperor of the West. I leveraged this heritage into gain control and running very effectively two churches. The First the Largest Richest Most Powerful Methodist Church in the New England Conference and The Current one with are funneling tens of thousands of dollars into for evangelical missionary activity per IRS Guidelines.

Attached Files IMG_1254.JPGIMG_1256.JPG
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2324
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:16 AM
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:16 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.facebook.com/JustAnAmericanPatriot/videos/1851605731598742//

8,000 years ago our race crashed on this planet the ignorant hostile behavior displayed in the video link in this post was common at that time. We secured villages cast these types out and went on to create a space based civilization eight thousand years latter.

These are images of what our civilized men and women faced eight thousand years ago from tribal marauding cast out forces.

The difference today is that these types are the minority that were aided and abetted by the enemy human alien hybrids. Both types of people, ANTIFA and the Enemy Human Hybrids are degenerating. De-evolving to lower forms of semi civilized beings. They are highly dangerous and largely unstable for the most part. A partial regression to a form of behavior that was common eight thousand years ago when faced with hard working prosperous city states that evolved from villages and the stone age.

Attached Files Plague Resercher Accomplish.jpgPlague Resercher Lab door.jpgplague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2338
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:33 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:33 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
With regards to the NH Small Beginning Farmers Association, we are replicating the work we did 8,000 years ago in rural farming communities to to build a civilization of Nation States. We are starting with a cultural of recycling and Eco Balance coupled to high bio tech cutting edge science that includes Canadian Health Care Invetro Fertilization of Donated Invetro Genetic Material from the staff members of the R&D site. They choose to reproduce naturally or use Canadian Health Care services for Invetro Fertilization. Like all revolutionary groups we have taken over the education system by positioning our personnel within it as key leaders. We run our own School at the R&D center that uses a state of the art accredited school curriculum we purchased from a educational company. Our R&D center staff run the school and pay taxes to the County and State. We get that tax money back to run the school and pay the staff.

People have yet to think through the economics of Alien Human Hybrid Society that has been here for eight thousand years embedded in the human genome.

Some of the projects we are involved in like the spooky action at a distance FTL radar system and other projects dating back to the Cold War.

https://www.livescience.com/62362-quantum-radar-detect-stealth-planes.html

I have attached some images of projects we have worked on and are continuing to work on.

Also attached is picture of one of our earlier Armored Plated Four Wheel Drive Cars. My wife and a friend were run off the road at fifty miles per hour in snow storm by a enemy human alien a hybrid in throw away car in Marlborough CT on the State Highway. USAA paid the insurance claim and the United States Air Force FSTC downloaded the AI altered braking software from the Car's Computer. I note the crash tactic was the same technique used to kill princess Diana. The Armor plated car in the photo impacted a rock cliff face at 50 miles per hour. The singularity AI Battle Net system took control of the vehicle and controlled spun the car and used the breaking system to decelerate it and impact it to use the crumple system design to save the passengers in the car. My wife survived the crash with a crushed sternum from impacting the steering wheel. The Singularity AI Battle Net computer systems decided her nano tech genetically engineered body could take the brunt of the crash impact with air bag support and impacted her front crumple zone into the rock cliff. Her friend a normal human did not get a scratch. Our security chase cars grabbed the fleeing enemy human alien hybrid from the damaged throw away car that crashed a quarter mile up the road from my wife's wrecked armor plated 4 wheel drive SUV.

This is why we drive satellite radio equipped armor plated cars that can be linked and tracked by the Singularity Battle Net AI systems.

Interrogation of the driver of the throw away car led us to the illegal Eugenics Program at the University of CT and Hartford Hospital as well as the clone field test site at Colebrook NH. We used sodium penathal and enhanced interrogation on the driver of the throw away car to make him and his girl friend talk.

Attached Files 220px-Project_Harp.jpgIMG_1465.JPGEco Village R and D Center.jpgRussian_Air_Force_MiG-25.jpg2000Q Systems in Lab for website_0.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2339
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:04 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:04 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In attacking my wife's armor plated Mercedes Benz SUV, the devolving enemy Human Alien Hybrids, used thousands of years of assassination experience and training coupled to asymmetric war to attack my wife's state of the art armor plated car. They used a throw away junk unregistered vehicle and storm conditions to run her car off into a rock cliff at a precise location. Up here during combat operations they tried to assassinate my wife and I at a marked spot on the road sprayed with white paint at the attack site in Vermont Next to the CT River up river from the VT Yankee Nuclear Plant. Our local AUX troops saw them practicing and marking the spot. Down the road fromthe spot is an old cemetery with members of the Human Ethan Allen Family in it. The local AUX troops Windex'd the dust off the large Ethan Allen Family Monument grabbed the hit team turned them over to our delta forces after showing them the monument. They said this is a reading and history test. What is carved on that monument. They Said Ethan Allen. Then they said who was Ethan Allen they didn't know.

https://www.biography.com/people/ethan-allen-9181414

Attached is the photo of the spot they spray painted the road for the hit on my wife and her crashed armor plated Mercedes Benz that USAA insurance paid the Insurance Claim on.

The hit team assassination spot marked on the road was near a culvert from the CT river and a ditch on the other side. They were going to force our car from the road, then use forces moved up the Connecticut river to kill us and escape by car. The Ethan Allen family has lived in that spot since the Revolutionary war hunts the area, fishes the river and farms the area. Our Delta force showed up after they captured them and made them take them out of the Vietnam WWII era sweat box they built and stuck them in. The Oval on the spot means human Hybrid Alien Implanted Embryo Driver, X female Human Alien Genetic Donor Female. They have children already in the area be careful.

They were from the Middle East read right to left no left to right. The Ethan Allen Family feed them salt pork and no water and stuck them in a sweat box saying, "It's bit tight boys in there now sweat like the pigs you are". Our Delta force team gave them IV fluids when they arrived on the Sea Lion SF helicopter from Canada.

Attached Files IMG_0953.JPGIMG_0952.JPGIMG_0951.JPGIMG_1465.JPGNH90_NGEN002_Sea_Lion.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:11 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2341
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
This morning I have having German Black Rye Bread Toast from Shaw's supermarket and nice Maxwell House coffee made in a percolator and a boiled egg for breakfast.

It is a rainy day here today and I have my weekly class and meeting at the Human and Human Alien Hybrid Global Climate Change R&D Center. We are exploring a number of cultural models at the station for surviving in good order global climate change and emerging as a stronger, better more technologically advanced civilization. This includes controlled evolution of the Human Race with traditional and Invetro reproductive methods tied to a supportive advanced cultural model.

We note the devolution of ANTIFA members and the enemy human alien hybrid sociopaths has become accelerated by technology. We are aware the vast bulk of the human race is evolving nicely and making peaceful joint progress to space at a reasonable rate and proportion of World GDP, but that economic development is uneven and regressive in some regions. These regressive regions will do the worse during Global Climate Change and put increased demands on developed economic nation states.

Our military model of light fast all weather all terrain amphibious reactive armor equipped forces is under review as the new path forward in military force development during this period of global climate change. This coupled to drones and robotic forces should continue to give us the edge in future hot spot conflicts.

We are continuing to press forward with our evangelical missionary environmental efforts and note that during our local Haiti missionary deployment the eco balance message and self sufficiency was very present at the orphanages our missionary teenage children deployed to. This was couple to a broad racial ethnic acceptance message. The orphanage facilities were using locally produced staples of mango and other fruits that survival and recovery farmers were producing in salty soils on the coast as traditional and survival farms begin spreading out from our mission bases in Haiti's rural areas. This staple, along with fish farming, is starting to provide the Christian Mission base populations with sustainable food crops while reducing eco impact in the Ravaged Haitian Eco System. We are using micro loans from the missionary bases and working with the World Bank to reclaim farm lands in Haiti, securing the food supply and supporting mission bases and orphanages. The teenagers reported the food was nutritious and plentiful at the orphanages but many items were not to western tastes for people raised in the rural United States and Urban Poor Centers but alternative foods were available. Our mission teenager noted that a high degree of salvage and recycling of metal in the local craftsman base was going on in the local market place she visited and that she purchased a tin cross for our church from funds my wife and I gave her from a tin smith in local market. We inspected the item and found it to be a high quality piece of work implying a high degree of hand made metal skill at the local level. The tin had been processed by the craftsman from reclaimed material and reformed into a high quality cross by hand. The purchase of the item and kindness of the teenager to the craftsman, using our funds, reinforced the missionary message we are evangelically spreading. The funds paid for the cross rewards the maker for supporting Christianity by making high quality items and aids him in providing for his family. The kindness displayed to him by our teenage missionary also illustrated to him the love of our ethnic group for his hardworking skilled people. He was also aware these young rural and urban poor mixed ethnic group American young people were working and caring for the orphans of his nation. He knew his people supported with survival farming and raising of mango and fish in fish farms, that my wife has been sharing lessons on via the Evangelical Global Network from our Church, was aiding and uplifting his nation by hard good work.

This mission survival farm delta force SOP operation in Haiti is the same we ran underground into North Korea over thirty years to build the small but strong North Korean Merchant class tied to the great food market in North Korea. Our multi generational plan is to seed Haitian Society with these orphans and the children of our supported survival farmers and metal smiths types to restaff and take over Haitian Society in a Multi Generational Survival Plan.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:15 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2342
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
To deploy our teenage missionary to Haiti Cost $1500.00 USD. We did a fund raiser and raised enough to pay to send two additional missionary teenagers from our coast to coast north to south urban and rural evangelical decentralized network to Haiti. We provided our missionary teenager with a nice amount by local economic standards to buy things and do stuff with.

These are the type of operations we are running out of post consolidation Lodgement A.

This is in complete opposite to the the Terrorist Rural Farm complex busted by local police, not the federal government a few days ago.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/08/man-a...ng-kids-to-shoot-up-schools-prosecutors/

Attached to this post is the image of our nice human and human alien hybrid R&D Center and my officer blown up and destroyed by a Al Qaeda truck and car bomb and then swept by a AK-47 equipped assault team to slaughter all survivors.

Attached Files Eco Village R and D Center.jpgIMG_0812.JPG
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:02 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2343
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Compare and Contrast between Good Human Alien Hybrid Operations and Enemy Human Alien Hybrid Operations and facilities.

Images speak for themselves

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/cou...-from-abduction-to-raid-on-nm-compound#/

Attached Files Eco Village R and D Center.jpgGreenhouse 3.jpgTerrorist Training Camp 1.jpgCardA (3).jpgTerrorist Training Camp 3.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:01 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2344
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
It is very simple a battle between good and evil evolution and de-evolution. I have illustrated the two sides of the issue. We are on the side of good the others are on the side of evil you have three choices, join the side of good, join the side of evil or stay neutral. Evolve or de-evolve or let nature take its course. We are fighting to evolve and survive Global Climate Change emerging better and higher tech. The others judge for yourself.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:22 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2345
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:41 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:41 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Well its time to get ready from my class/meeting at the joint Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D center.

The sky is clearing it's cool after rain this morning. I have some tasks to work on when I come home from the R&D center. I sent out a number messages invited friends up to stay in our guest suite to look over the organic farm in development and stuff like that.

Life goes on and it's survive and emerge from Global Climate Change better and higher tech or de-evolve or try and ride it out praying for help time.

People need to make clear choices it a free will system.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2346
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:13 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:13 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sppVlJaSOz8

https://stories.clintonfoundation.o...in-haitis-rural-communities-8dae22aece20

Haitian Fish farms that existed prior to Clinton Foundation Investment. They leveraged the foundation for additional cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wsSWgM342k

Haitian Mango farms using salty runoff from eco devastated areas with no sanitation or sewage facilities.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2347
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:27 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:27 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The fish farming effort in Haiti was a good human alien hybrid crisis response operation. Lack of protein in diets is a major nutrition problem stunting growth and causing major developmental issues. If you go back to the original 2001 Movie in the African bush about an alien AI system leading ape like humanoids to eat protein rather than vegetarian diets poor in protein you see how this relates to the Haitian Human Alien Hybrid Crisis Response to Haiti with simple technology. Like the Guerrilla Gardner of Los Angeles we use as a training model this one leverages the DNC controlled resource base to improve conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNuups_j4A

The tanks used for fish farming are the same tanks that I will be using for water storage for my organic farm along with the pumps, hoses and connections and solar power system.. I live in a protein rich area and do not need to get into fish farming with large stock piles of good local fish and farm produced protein easily available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sppVlJaSOz8

The children in our Church run orphanages are being educated per our Eco R&D center established Climate Change evangelical curriculum to run these Good Human Alien Hybrid Church Linked programs. This is part of a multi generational effort to restore the Haitian Ecology and help the Haitian people self uplift themselves and emerge from Global Climate Change more advanced and better evolved.

I have illustrated this as an example of our efforts and operations compared to the Jihad Islamic Terrorist Training Camp in New Mexico.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/court-documents-show-timeline-from-abduction-to-raid-on-nm-compound

https://nypost.com/2018/08/05/cops-discover-11-starving-kids-at-filthy-compound-in-search-for-boy/

The difference between Good and Evil is clearly illustrated. You can make a choice or none at all. Evil Human Alien Hybrids have walked this Earth for 4,000 years. We have been fighting them since they seized control of Thera/Atlantis and the Minoan Empire 4,000 years ago.

Attached Files 0712181312b_resized.jpgTerrorist Training Camp 1.jpgRaised Bed in Developement.jpgPan_Roasted_Chicken_Breasts,_Garlic_Mashed_Potatoes,_Fiddlehead_Ferns_and_Sauce_Supreme.jpgCurrent Products Produced .jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2348
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 AM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My farm verses the one in New Mexico. Clearly Good verses Evil. The Battle has been going on for 4,000 years........

Attached Files Fiddle Head Fern Cap Harvesting Area.jpgPermaculture Plan.jpgOrganic Berry Production.jpgTerrorist Training Camp 1.jpgTerrorist Training Camp 2.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2350
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 PM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I had a full meeting schedule at the Joint Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D center. I opened my meeting with having a technical discussion with the Human Alien Hybrid Instructor on mitigation of salt in greenhouse soil over an extended period of time. Upon conclusion of that I greeted my daughter by way of an old Chinese Imperial Family Line in exile from China and in deep cover to prevent Beijing from getting fearful of a reemergence of the old Chinese Imperial Family. I had a weekend affair with her mother while stationed at Ft. Irwin California. It was meeting brokered by South Korean Christians while I was single. I ws going to take her to Vegas for a long weekend but she had a Modeling and acting Career in the Asian film and TV market. Was very well off based on that work and was only in California for a weekend. We met in Victorville California and hit it off and I have daughter from her dating back to the Mid 1980's making her in her early thirties. She is tall like her mother and is a slim raven haired Amerasian Beauty that has minor modeling career. She is still single and really likes the joint Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D Center. She was dressed in formal tailored black cotton pants suit and had my grandson from my youngest son by way of a Germanic Austria Baroness of the old Hungarian Empire from my time in Germany in the early 1980's while I was single. That son married an old local family girl that got her business degree from Dartmouth. I met them a year ago at the local Kiwanis Club meeting. The baby was very cute and needed to be changed. Mom and Dad were working and my Chinese American Daughter was helping with day care at the Eco Village R&D site and decided to bring him to see his grandfather as an old school imperial princess of the old Chinese Court Family Line.

After that I finished the class and took my wife for break and check up to Colebrook Hospital. She said I needed to got to the local restaurant where the Step Father of our stolen Canadian Invetro Embryos works as a cook and calm down the staff. The Local families are furious at the treatment of our daughter and my step son and the filth and garbage they were living in and a team of women have got themselves hired into the restaurant to make sure the kids and the father get their act together. They have lots of sharp knives in the kitchen and tempers are flaring over the conditions the children were forced to live in until they were placed in state social services supervised custody.

That was my day at the Joint Human and Good Human Alien Hybrid Global Warming R&D site.

Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2351
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 PM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I will be leaving to pick up my wife from the Colebrook Hospital that has been completely remodeled restaffed and refurbished from the combat days of our genetic assault troops hitting the village.

She got worn down and needed few infusions and detailed check up. I will be leaving to pick her up in few minutes. I have been chatting with friends and talking about visits up to see us and the organic farm in development.

Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2352
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 PM
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Among her other duties my daughter of the old imperial court of China coordinates oriental blade masters via her mother for personal protective details. These are adepts of martial arts and oriental blades of all kinds. She is truly lovely very efficient and felt it was time to see my grand child her nephew she is caring for at the R&D station for Global Climate Change. She dearly loves her family and step brother that works at the Kheops corporation and get education and day care through the R&D Station for his child. I am very proud of her demure and efficient work, she is much better at imperial manors than her half sister the cross between me and a Chinese Gymnast I met on a cruise to Mexico. She was the test tube product of Enemy Human Alien Hybrids and very attractive with green eyes but without imperial court manors. That green eyed test tube kid escaped got hooked up with my nephews underground christian missionary network in china and managed to get to LA where she met my daughter that is working at the Alien Joint Human R&D center my mistress of Chinese Assassins.

Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2356
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 AM
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I just had my breakfast a few ounces of ham steak, lightly fried in a low cholesterol oil, New York Rye Toast, a cup of coffee made in peculator for best taste and a banana. I have a number of home tasks to do, basic house keeping, as my wife recovers from being wore out with a prescription for rest and fluids for few days.

In terms of personnel deployment I have my eldest Chinese American daughter with multiple formal degrees at the R&D center, My youngest German Son as security chief of the R&D center with his wife and son, my Middle German Son as a local NH State trooper and Eldest German Son a full Colonel in German SF deployed. I also have my and my wife's daughter as resident state trooper in New Port VT, and a few others circulating around the globe. Then we have our two stolen embryo children born in filth and 60 yards of live garbage under state social services supervision.

I will be focusing on house cleaning tasks today, then running a few errands in town and coming home. My wife is resting but wants to cook dinner tonight, home made high quality ground chuck steak meatloaf, with fresh salad, and diet soda or fresh well or bottled water.

I compare this to the farm/ranch/compound that the enemy human alien hybrids set up in New Mexico to conduct school shootings and terrorist attacks.

A classic Lucifer War Era Delta Force SOP operation done with style, good manors and grace.

Attached Files Eco Village R and D Center.jpgN House.jpgTerrorist Training Camp 1.jpgTerrorist Training Camp 2.jpgPlague Resercher Accomplish.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:18 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Linking the Small Beginning Farmers Association to the Alien R&D Center [Re: EdMan] #2357
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:39 AM
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:39 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
As my wife/mate and I settle into post genetic combat retirement we are looking forward to building our farm and linking it to the other small farmers of the Coos County Small Beginning Farmers Association. I am now signed up for the price and availability of produce email list from the Joint Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D site that comes out every Monday.

My wife is recovering nicely from being worn out from stress of our genetic combat operations against the Enemy Human Alien Hybrids that infiltrated our government, the DNC and the Intelligence and Security Services of the United States.

To night I am taking our stolen genetically engineered daughter and her step brother to Vacation Bible Study and then grilling nicely made beef burgers on the grill with a side salad and grilled onions, with melted American Cheese on them. We were going to have meatloaf but my wife is still resting and I decided to grill burgers instead.

I have a few more house tasks to complete and my wife and I will be going over the final restoration timeline of this house on our organic farm that is under development with support from the Joint Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D center.

I do note that I broke Al Qaeda's operational code in the Middle East with nothing but my Billions of Years old Alien Technology Direct Neural Singularity AI Battle Net Interface.

The official West Haven VA Medical Center DOD/VA MRI performed with a high fidelity MRI and contrasting magnetic dye detected by interaction with the containment technology of a 45 Megaton Micro Singularity with anti tampering quantum software programming that could have ruptured the earth crust and caused a atmospheric blow out if fully activated.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97).jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)a.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)b.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)c.jpg
Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.