Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 48 guests, and 160 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,633
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 354
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Missing Time #2292
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:26 AM
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:26 AM

A
Anon6847 OP
Unregistered
Anon6847 OP
Unregistered
A

I have a lot of missing time from childhood and can't seem to find any resources to help me remember. I would wake up far from bed as a child, usually at the top of the stairs, and I would be looking out to see something that wasn't there anymore. I've always felt a connection to beings who I cannot remember. I want to remember. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Missing Time [Re: Anonymous] #2293
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:08 AM
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:08 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You will remember when it will be the necessary time... Or in that case psychotronic technologie can reverse the blocked memories but it is not public yet. Some people they try hypnosis but I bet it won't work with you. Multiple missing time mean regular contact then it is probably not some isolated abduction. They are doing something with you... How old are you?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Missing Time [Re: Anonymous] #5682
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:45 PM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:45 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by Anon6847
I have a lot of missing time from childhood and can't seem to find any resources to help me remember. I would wake up far from bed as a child, usually at the top of the stairs, and I would be looking out to see something that wasn't there anymore. I've always felt a connection to beings who I cannot remember. I want to remember. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Hi. The most common cause of this is sleep walking.
I would start there.

With that said, missing time, and waking up somewhere different, we different things. One implies that you were awake at 11:00 and suddenly it is 2pm and the last 3 hours completely disappeared. The other implies that you were asleep, then woke up somewhere different. You dont really nudge time when you're asleep per say. So its impossible to know that you are missing time if you are asleep.

Please clarify.

Thx

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Missing Time [Re: Spock] #5733
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:39 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:39 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
I had twice missing time. One time as a child...when I had contact to a man in black...

and later on again, when I was about 45 years old....

I will do a Dolores Cannon regression session soon.....to find some answers here. It is very important to me.

Maybe it would be something you could do too....just an advice.... Anon6847

beam

Last edited by Stormy; Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:41 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Missing Time [Re: Stormy] #5743
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Original poster....I was talking to a licensed therapist the other day. She has a PhD and 2 masters degrees. The topic came up about missing time. She told me that she has had clients who literally couldnt remember all of junior high, or days, weeks, years, of their life at a time. She said that almost always, it had to do with some trauma they experienced in that time. Typically abuse of some sort, or a really bad time in their life, or an accident, or a loss of a loved one etc.

Ironically being abducted by aliens would definitely be classified as a trauma.... but... explore all terrestrial options first. Rule out all of those possibilities under the guidance of an experienced professional. Whatever is left, is the cause.

In other words... if you go to a therapist and roll them that you are missing time.... they wont immediately think you are a nut job that believes in aliens. It really maybe something much simpler than that, which your brain has blocked out.

There is a story about a woman who was in new york during 9\11. She didnt remember any of it at all. None of it. She worked IN the towers. She had zero recollection of being there.

She went to therapy, and found that her brain blocked out the entire event because of one specific event. A guy ran across a street, a speeding truck hit him, and sprayed blood and bodily fluids all over her... she watched the guy basically explode... because of that, her brain blocked the entire day.

But they were able to find that in her mind.

On that note.... if you think or know it was aliens. Do you REALLY want to remember that?

I don't.....

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:29 PM.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.