Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 45 guests, and 158 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,634
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 355
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? #2273
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:57 AM
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:57 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington

https://youtu.be/meYWAbvNNkw

This is yet another shotty video, editing not present nor required so just bear with me. Another early video in my early video making days 4 months ago.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #2285
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:07 PM
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:07 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Just a guy
Xeno  Offline

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I would like to see the video instead of pictures from it please ^_^

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #2287
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:58 PM
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:58 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Man, I wish..the quality just wasn't there compared to my stills.

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #2416
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:33 PM
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:33 PM
R
Rainmaker Offline
Recruit
Rainmaker  Offline
Recruit
R
jeff i know for a fact mankind isnt even close to being topdog with technology. he thinks therefore he is....whatever he wants the mind is its on legend.......go look up the japanese airline pilot who re ported a craft that would easily swallow up a huge airliner larger than a 747...he was assigned desk duty never to fly again its an official report.

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: Rainmaker] #3052
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:43 PM
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:43 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
I think the original question by O.P. was if some UFOs are actually beings in themselves. ? Right?

If so, I have seen UFOs that I would consider to have been lifeforms on their own.

I think I posted about it in my early days on this site.

There were tons of sightings of green meteorites that acted strangely they would slow down and turn direction, leaving no ample trails, so many people saw them within a few days that the news reported it. Everyone was talking about them. But what the majority of people never saw was what the things actually looked like once they cooled off. They only saw the "meteors"

I have... 3 times...

They were nearly invisible. If you weren't looking directly at it, you would never see them. They barely reflected light from the street lamps, and basically looked like big oblong see through trash bags, that were probably 40 or 50 feet long and half as tall. Or.. iridescent translucent hotdogs for lack of a better term.

My thought was always that they traveled in herds and were basically some kind of animal that travels in space, and could potentially live millions or billions of years.

Another way to describe it was like a jelly fish. They are see through, and some of them are known to have no technical life span and can theoretically live forever if they don't get sick or eaten. I.e. they cannot die of old age. Some will even transform themselves back to embryos and re-grow themselves to live another life.

Point being that there is so much hydrogen and helium in open space, even at a particle level, that a creature with a seemingly infinite lifespan could potentially survive somehow on those elements which it absorbs while traveling through space, and could travel at any normal sub light speed, while creating it's own propulsion, and within its lifetime could travel between star systems in herds and eventually end up here, and either get pulled into the earth's atmosphere from gravity, or, purposely come down to absorb other chemicals we have in our atmosphere and have a few million years worth of fuel to get to the next star system....

All theory and speculation but it seems just as likely as anything else.

Also to my point, the universe is big enough to where just from sheer magnitude, creatures like that exist SOMEWHERE in the infinite universe..

And given the infinite size of the universe, almost every creature that man has ever invented for TV or movies, also exist.... SOMEWHERE in the universe, or have.... or will one day... so think about that. Even if Greys were complete fiction and it's all conspiracy theory bull [beep].. they STILL actually either have, do, or will exist strictly due to the numbers game and probability give an infinite universe. Lol

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:49 PM.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: Spock] #3053
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:08 PM
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:08 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Man that last part about infinite space = infinite possibilities for life explained the way you just did is essentially the way I have thought from middle school.

At it's core regardless of when I had this epiphany it still holds up when scrutinized.

The movies, their concepts creatures and customs must have come from somewhere. I'm sorry but have you seen some of these bell-end directors?
They don't exactly spark ones imagination when speaking. They talk to the people as well if bored or dumb. Or bored and dumb. Who knows how those movies were thought up...make no mistake though it certainly was not those twits.

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3054
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:27 PM
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:27 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Just a guy
Xeno  Offline

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
We call it the known universe

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: Xeno] #3059
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Watchu talkin bout Willis?

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: Xeno] #3060
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:12 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:12 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
The "known universe" is basically by definition everything that we, on earth, as humans, know or understand, as far as the eye can see (electronic telescopic eye or otherwise). Telescopes do not reach out into space, they just amplify and magnify parts of the sky in a given direction to see things at a distance. So. By that meaning, we can know see what light has reached us from the depths of space. We can see only as far as the farthest light source which has reached the earth at the speed of light.

We could see a star forming, who's light only today for the first time made it all the way to earth, yet the star has been burned out for a few billion years. Its entire lifespan (as with most stars) were recorded in the light and shot at us to see.

So. Point being... Known universe is limited compared to infinite space. Infinite is neverending. We can only see and grasp a small small portion of it.

In 1 billion years from now we will be able to see things that were created today, one billion light years away. Etc. We have literally reached the edges of our known universe with our current technology .. which is awesome

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3061
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
@sebastian. Yeah me too.

I'm not sure what you mean by the bell things though

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: Spock] #3062
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Bell-end It's an old expression meaning f*** tard essentially 😆

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3063
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:50 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:50 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Also, thanks for replying

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3064
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:54 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:54 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Just a guy
Xeno  Offline

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
tic tac tic tac timer is still counting down ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: JF Sabastian] #3068
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:52 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:52 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
You're welcome, and. I'm going to bring "bell end" back.. and give xenu a breath mint since he's asking so politely.

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:52 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: Spock] #3069
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:59 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:59 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Are "Flying Saucers" possibly beings in and of themselves? I suppose ANYTHING is possible. I suspect it more likely that either one of two things is going on. Either the UFO is a ship that beings fly in, or it is an INTELLIGENT ship that beings fly in, that may or may not be a natural phenomenon. What this means is that either (1), alien beings BUILT intelligent machines that they use as starships, or (2), there are beings that have ALLOWED themselves to be used as Starships by other alien beings.

There is a third possibility, and that is that the beings are using themselves as Starships, but that seems a little less likely, since it would be hard for a UFO-sized being to interact with a being our size. It seems more likely that IF the UFO is intelligent, it is either an intelligent machine created by others who use it, or that it is a natural, living intelligent being allowing itself to be used by others.

Reply Quote
Re: Some Saucers, UFO'S, celestial beings? hmm...your thoughts? [Re: Spock] #3071
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 PM
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
So rad, do it.

Bell-end.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.