Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#224 - Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:21 PM David Chance - Don't mention the reptilians *****  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#249 - Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 PM Re: David Chance - Don't mention the reptilians [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Venn,
I know there are masses believing in reptilians, - but I do have some problems with the imagination of alien reptilians. Maybe just because I don´t have enough information or my thinking is too much in a box. Are there several witnesses who claim to have seen some or is it from meditation?

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#250 - Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 PM Re: David Chance - Don't mention the reptilians [Re: sanna]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
When I was a kid no one had ever heard of a reptilian alien, or Arians or nibiru. So all of those things must have happened between one of the numerous "Jesus is coming this year" "end of the world" scares.

Personally I don't think there are reptilian aliens here, or, reptiles that evolved from dinosaurs, or secret underground tunnels beneath Antarctica or any of that. Not to say reptilian aliens don't Exist somewhere in the universe, but.... I think it's mostly grays that come here... mostly..... I say mostly because I have seen what I think we're humanoid aliens who passed as human in the past but couldn't prove they were alien. I'll tell that story later.. just my theory anyway. Maybe they are here. But I doubt it.

Top Reply Quote
#254 - Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:32 AM Re: David Chance - Don't mention the reptilians [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

ive never seen any to know for sure, but when i look at some people i get a feeling like my spirit is telling me that is what i am looking at with some people. there is a lot of information about it out there so i wouldnt doubt it, that is just a video i came across referencing the orb phenomenon with alien encounters.

Top Reply Quote
#257 - Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:24 AM Re: David Chance - Don't mention the reptilians [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Venn and UFO-Hunter,

hmh, we don´t know. But with all the false information out there being spread and spread again with the media, - things do not become more true because one hears it a lot. Psychologically, we tend to believe things more, the more often we hear it. But imagine, some "channelmaster124332" has a youtube video claiming something about Snake Aliens. Whoop, they are indexed somewhere and the video is spread on all the youtube channels and websites which earn money from advertisements.

Well - and here we go, the cannelmaster has created a new, well known alien species. Well done. But most likely, I tend to believe that things are not thaat ghostly, once we understand how the things work. I mean when we can scientifically prove, why there are the orbs and spirits. I mean there is serious research and mathematically proven possibility of more than 3 dimensions out there (and a lot more, - that one, that doesn´t do the math and physics, thinks it´s some wonder going on).

Just think about
- Psychological influences
- False prove by hypnotized people - that never proves, - it´s the reality and creation of the one hypnotized and and and ..
- Light as information carrier (google)
- Creation of light by frequencies https://acoustics-research.physics.ucla.edu/sonoluminescence/ or check how dolphins create light bubbles with their frequency (google sonolumniescence by dolphins)
- Flares of universe that reach earth (just think about the northern lights) - so other light phenomena are possible as well
- Quantum physics: Influence of observer to light (and "reality")
- Anti Gravitation by frequencies (check it out)

So I think these are rather interesting things that intelligent aliens would work with. So nothing ghostly about it, - but still unknown and therefore, creating fear to those that don´t fully understand it yet.

And to finish with reptiles, - I just highly doubt that reptiles and their brain would develop high-tech and all involved faster than how they look like. It´s like apes building our airplanes. ..

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#260 - Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:10 PM Re: David Chance - Don't mention the reptilians [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

I think if God exists and God is infinite and acts as a frequency then absolutely all things are possible/exist and potentially anything/everything can/is a reality on some vibration. I don't see any point in being a skeptic. Of course you cant obtain gnosis without direct experience of something but I see no harm in believing in possibilities.

Last edited by venn99; Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:14 PM.

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.065s Queries: 15 (0.029s) Memory: 2.7288 MB (Peak: 2.9023 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:22:48 UTC