Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 48 guests, and 160 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,633
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 354
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Anonymous says NASA found aliens #222
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:32 PM
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:32 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
Well sort of...


https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-alien-life-why-anonymous-discover-hackers-et-extra-terrestrials-space-agency-a7808406.html%3famp


Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Spock] #368
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 PM
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 354
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 354
yes, it`s something about pictures found, but they haven`t seen anything

Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: frankie85] #5459
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:25 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:25 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
They should look in a McDonald... I have seen many of them there and heard, stuff...

Why looking at the sky and space when you can just find them in a bar drinking a beer?


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Xeno] #5461
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:02 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:02 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
That article was anticlimactic... bordering on click bait.

Admittedly I didn't watch the associated video.


Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Spock] #5464
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
Did they find me yet?


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Xeno] #5568
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:27 AM
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:27 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 87
S
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
*****
S
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 87
But you're still left with the choice: believe it or don't. Even if they claim there are. People will want to see it live with their own eyes. Otherwise they will try to debunk it like the Moon landing. Even I'm sceptical about it, because they're unable to go there with the newest technology Apollo 13 may have even been a distraction to make the first moon landing seem real.

I'm not saying the moon landing was fake. I'm just saying there's no way for me to test their claims. I'm really left with a choice here, trust them or not.

Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Shark] #5579
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:33 PM
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:33 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
I just want to know if they found me??


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Shark] #5582
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:08 PM
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:08 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
Originally Posted by Shark
But you're still left with the choice: believe it or don't. Even if they claim there are. People will want to see it live with their own eyes. Otherwise they will try to debunk it like the Moon landing. Even I'm sceptical about it, because they're unable to go there with the newest technology Apollo 13 may have even been a distraction to make the first moon landing seem real.

I'm not saying the moon landing was fake. I'm just saying there's no way for me to test their claims. I'm really left with a choice here, trust them or not.


I dont remember exactly what the article said now, it was a few days ago when I read it. But, what I remember is that it said that anonymous said that NASA was going to say they found aliens, but when you read the article they say ,they are looking for life... (microbial or higher) and havent found it but it is possible that they may possibly find it maybe eventually... not even a hint that they did. No evidence that anonymous uncovered saying otherwise. It was all clickbait.

Like "do this one weird thing to cure (insert every disease known to man)'..

But... to your point... I agree with you.... some people will say its [beep], others will say that "it's satan deceiving us" and others will blow it out of proportion and think we are being invaded. Some will say "wow... cool"


Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Spock] #5585
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:49 PM
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:49 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
They did not find me


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Spock] #5588
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 PM
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 PM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 87
S
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
*****
S
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 87
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
Originally Posted by Shark
But you're still left with the choice: believe it or don't. Even if they claim there are. People will want to see it live with their own eyes. Otherwise they will try to debunk it like the Moon landing. Even I'm sceptical about it, because they're unable to go there with the newest technology Apollo 13 may have even been a distraction to make the first moon landing seem real.

I'm not saying the moon landing was fake. I'm just saying there's no way for me to test their claims. I'm really left with a choice here, trust them or not.


I dont remember exactly what the article said now, it was a few days ago when I read it. But, what I remember is that it said that anonymous said that NASA was going to say they found aliens, but when you read the article they say ,they are looking for life... (microbial or higher) and havent found it but it is possible that they may possibly find it maybe eventually... not even a hint that they did. No evidence that anonymous uncovered saying otherwise. It was all clickbait.

Like "do this one weird thing to cure (insert every disease known to man)'..

But... to your point... I agree with you.... some people will say its [beep], others will say that "it's satan deceiving us" and others will blow it out of proportion and think we are being invaded. Some will say "wow... cool"


Anonymous? Anonymous is everyone who you can't trace. I'd be one too. You don't need to call yourself "anonymous". They do this only for attention. Usually with the V for Vendetta mask. That are mostly children 7-12 years old. tears

Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Shark] #5599
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:38 PM
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:38 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,881
Alberta
Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
Originally Posted by Shark
But you're still left with the choice: believe it or don't. Even if they claim there are. People will want to see it live with their own eyes. Otherwise they will try to debunk it like the Moon landing. Even I'm sceptical about it, because they're unable to go there with the newest technology Apollo 13 may have even been a distraction to make the first moon landing seem real.

I'm not saying the moon landing was fake. I'm just saying there's no way for me to test their claims. I'm really left with a choice here, trust them or not.


I dont remember exactly what the article said now, it was a few days ago when I read it. But, what I remember is that it said that anonymous said that NASA was going to say they found aliens, but when you read the article they say ,they are looking for life... (microbial or higher) and havent found it but it is possible that they may possibly find it maybe eventually... not even a hint that they did. No evidence that anonymous uncovered saying otherwise. It was all clickbait.

Like "do this one weird thing to cure (insert every disease known to man)'..

But... to your point... I agree with you.... some people will say its [beep], others will say that "it's satan deceiving us" an7d others will blow it out of proportion and think we are being invaded. Some will say "wow... cool"


Anonymous? Anonymous is everyone who you can't trace. I'd be one too. You don't need to call yourself "anonymous". They do this only for attention. Usually with the V for Vendetta mask. That are mostly children 7-12 years old. tears


I think on that you don't know what you are talking about...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Anonymous says NASA found aliens [Re: Spock] #5706
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:45 AM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:45 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
spaceboy29 Offline
Recruit
spaceboy29  Offline
Recruit
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
That article was anticlimactic... bordering on click bait.

Admittedly I didn't watch the associated video.


I did watch the video. And the entire thing is a bit on the Click Bait side of things. Considering the article itself is from June 2017 (more than a year ago) and NASA has not revealed or announced the existence of extraterrestrials, I'd say Anonymous jumped the shark on this one.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.