Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (psychedelicpiper), 35 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics447
Posts2,356
Members158
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
paradise99, PositveEvolution, Spacemonkey, RylosRadio-Chet, UFOrunner
158 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 807
Xeno 374
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B #2159
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:16 AM
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:16 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
We are shifting to Post Consolidation Operations within Lodgements A & B following our securing of them using our genetically engineered combat troops and Alien Human Hybrids and normal human auxiliary forces.

We have agreed on the cultural package and economic package we are promoting both directly and through our missionary operations from Lodgements A & B. We have had successful missionary operations conducted in Haiti, Uganda, Asia and the Former Soviet Central Asian Republics. We are moving ahead rapidly with the construction of infrastructure and economic expansion models in Lodgements A & B, consolidation of wealth/operating capital, cross leveling of funds, and inter lodgement loans and gifts.

We have the R&D center fully established in Lodgement A, the oldest settled region of the country, and moved into Bitcoin brokering in Lodgement B. Our capital generation operations are all well ahead of schedule and we have secured key local religious sites and are using them to fund, organize and deploy religious missionaries per our cultural economic model developed by our R&D center in our version of the Movie the Village of the Damned. We refer to our model as the Village of the Blessed.

We are using spin off technology from our R&D center to rapidly expand our capital producing capability and secure the local area in terms of providing sources of high quality nutritious food stuff to the local human population.

We have developed a framework strategic multi generational plan built around our cultural economic model to break free the welfare enslaved DNC voter base.

Maps of our Lodgements in North America are attached. We have infrastructure, safe houses and resource bases established in both lodgements and are in peaceful advancement mode, pending arrival of a relief sub light asteroid ship in about 80 years.

We have secured our Lodgements on Strategic Terrain north of the most critical economic and technlogical centers of North America. Lodgement A is also located with the Zone of Canada's D-Wave Quantum Computer Corporation and the Quantum Faster than Light R&D effort in the Canadian Arctic Region.

Again we are in peaceful cultural advancement status following active combat operations. Our intent is to peacefully sever the DNC leadership from it's DNC voter base.

Attached Files 2000Q Systems in Lab for website_0.jpg15542387_1878515702378578_6307786960878554713_n.jpgMap A&B.jpgMap A.jpgEco Village R and D Center.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:27 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2160
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:24 AM
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:24 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzZzZ_qpZ4w&authuser=0

Personnel in Lodgement B conducted a strike operation in Los Angeles and used their advanced media skills to document the operation on YouTube as advanced high tech video. We use this video as an operation ilustration to guide our forces in panning additional strikes in the DNC controlled Welfare Wastelands of their city state complexes.

Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2161
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 AM
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Our forces are allied with Human Alien Hybrids around the globe. The Spiritual War Leader in Lodgement B has a large church run farm in the produce producing region of California. Church workers come grow and package food aid. The Spiritual War Leader of Lodgement B then led a food aid mission to North Korea under the Regean Administration and talked to local villagers as an observer to ensure the aid went to the local people not the military. He then returned to China and stayed with a Grandson that runs a large covert missionary network in China. They together then went to the Chinese North Korean Border to visit the Korean War Museum. He then had coffee at a local coffee house that our alien human hybrids use as center to run operations into North Korea building up farming and food capability by bribing North Korean Border Guards using Lucifer War SOP techniques. We make micro loans to North Korean farmers that our War Leader visited decades ago with food aid. We have a deep underground Christian Network of food vendors fed from survival farms built like the more advanced one I am building with aid from our Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D center by our United Kingdom Human Alien Hybrid and human teams.

Our network runs right into the great food market place of North Korea and provides eggs to stave off blindness among North Korean's from nutrition deficiency.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgEco Village R and D Center.jpg805a35aeeb0bf12f34baf52c4961c3ff--catholic-art-religious-art.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:57 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2185
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:10 PM
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:10 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Tonight I will be attending class at the local Congregational Church given to me by my Invetro Daughter via a illegal World Court War Crimes level Eugenics Program run by the CIA, Enemy Human Alien Hybrids and old cult Priests and Priestesses of Ba'al at the University of Connecticut and Hartford Hospital. My daughter is via a single mom from PA that got paid to host her via the Cold War MK ULTRA associated illegal Eugenics Program ran out of the University of CT and Hartford Hospital supported by extreme left wing liberals that wanted to cure all disease on Earth and uplift mankind. Dr. Esposito, former Professor of Political Science at the University of Hartford was a deep cover CIA NOC Officer that was the liaison to the Eugenics Program and was running my exiled from the clans father, Human Alien Hybrid, as CIA NOC officer and liaison to the Mafia.

My daughter is the blended local villages School to Farm program manager for the local School district. She and I will be discussing the status and potential of my Lucifer War Era SOP Survival Farm. We have spent over 30 years building survival farms and a deep underground Christian network in North Korea. These farms and networks support the tiny but strong emerging North Korean Market Class that make Egg Drop Soup with eggs to starve off nutrition induced blindness. As per Lucifer War SOP we have a End of Days Book of Revelations for the North Korean Capital if things got to the point where hundreds of million faced death. The plan would use Satan Strain levels of bio warfare agents delivered by tainted eggs into North Korea. Cleared North Koreans would mark home and apartment doors when the strain types were unleashed in the Capital for Regime Change by our United Kingdom Based Human Alien Hybrids.

https://www.amazon.com/Satan-Strain...000&sr=8-1&keywords=satan+strain

This book is a good illustration of what we could do to North Korea with a simple egg delivery system and the Book of Revelations and Christian Bible.

Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2204
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:57 PM
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:57 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Due to a scheduling error I did not meet with my Invetro Daughter from PA produced by the hundreds of embryos from the World Court Crimes Against Humanity Illegal Unethical Cold War DNC/CIA Eugenics program hosted in the University of Connecticut and Hartford Hospital.

Instead my wife and I had a nice pasta dish, with garlic bread, fresh well water over ice and Coke Zero soda. This was followed by a review of our consolidation of debt and income and projected surpluses that will be directed to savings, church sponsored activities and missionary work. This missionary work is to spread our new economic and cultural model for this period of Global Climate change. We looked at debt verses income, value of assets and debt pay off time lines at the 4, 12, 24 and 36 month level and projected our quality of life climb against our base line financial profile and noted we are well ahead of our projected revenue stream estimate following our consolidation of operations in Lodgement A.

I then did a projection of our Lucifer War Era SOP Survival Farm Complex in peacetime mode and did a chart that we discussed based on projected health and demographic aging levels tied to income and job generation and manpower requirements as we moved out with bringing our farm product lines on stream. I did a phased in model from full commitment to phased in full production over 36 months. When I did this I projected a maximum revenue stream from the farm rising over 36 months to about $180,000 additional dollars that when merged with our existing secure retirement income profile raises our income to three hundred thousand dollars over 36 months and the value of our farm complex to over $400,000 dollars.

I have attached a copy of my fast off the cuff Farm Status Chart we used during our discussion per Lucifer War Era Delta SOP in peacetime mode.

Attached Files Farm Status Chart.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2240
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 AM
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The INVETRO children make a pilgrimage if able to the Eco Village R&D Center then they stay there or go back to their jobs. The have a planter on the patio of the great house the meeting house of the Eco Village R & D center they are strict appropriate clean clothing, no drugs, alcohol good manors. They have young children there and very good security. The planter is a egg broken at the top with flowers planted in it. These are the American version of the Lebensborne.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

When they meet us they are of mixed emotions, lied to their entire lives, some from good homes others from bad to horrible. Nice young people male female. That look something like my wife and I. They talk with us know we can't take them in, traumatized by the experience knowing we love them all. Blessed and cursed, high IQ, strong, AIDS and many other disease immune. In the great black death they rebuilt the nations, became the teachers, ran the death carts for normal humans and buried the plague victims. They fought with Hades to stop the invasion from Istanbul during the black death plague that would have turned Europe Muslim. Then threw down their weapons and picked up the handles of and hooked the black horses to the death carts and began calling out, "Bring out your dead". They have watched children slaughtered by unstable degenerate human alien hybrids that are devolving sped along by technology. They have had friends die of cancer, aids other diseases they are immune to, held and hugged them knowing they are immune and resistant to cancer in many forms. In some cases they have married normal humans, sharing the love pain and loss when they die with them as they pass through life.

We we run across these INVETRO Children all the time, ancestry.com DNA test has dropped in price. They are nice, tell us their story all about their jobs and help us as we travel. We listen, offer advice and love them bunches. My wife and I had to use a triage system and state social services for many cases Our two children that were living in horrible in Lodgement A conditions needed us the most and had their lives placed in jeopardy. As to the rest, they are getting along well for the most part. Good nature well adjusted children. Some served in the wars came back damaged or died. Buried known only to God and the DOD DNA test bank.

When I go to my class with the clan children at the Eco Village I will take a picture of the egg planter with flowers on top on the patio of the great house. That is the symbol of these children just like the pop up card our daughter made with my wife.

Attached Files CardA (3).jpgIMG_1464.JPG
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:09 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2241
Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 AM
Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The synthetic philosophy of the DNC Secular Progressive Welfare state has failed. It has led to a surge in illegal immigration of unskilled workers for a high tech economy that end up working low level jobs in offices and plants locking them in to generations of hand to mouth poverty. Additionally the welfare culture imposed on African Americans and its support economic model is killing the African Americans and reducing their life expectancy feeding the coffers of the DNC by Medicaid mill dialysis clinics and wheel chair and fast food franchise sales.

We are engaged in a full human alien hybrid multi generational war of liberation of the DNC welfare class voter base from DNC control. We have superior genetic packages, nano technology are immune to AIDS, most diseases, cancer resistant and of exceptionally high IQ. We have African American clan members i.e the Guerrilla Gardener of South Los Angeles.

We work with the Church State system and leverage separation of Church and state and the vast but limited Global resources of the Church to accomplish our objectives. We are moderate center right beings in our clan others like the African American Guerrilla Gardener of South Los Angeles are Center Left in those politically oriented clans.

We will be setting up support services and conducting food raids and other raids into DNC controlled economic and food wastelands to bring aid and comfort to the wounded and dying slaves of the DNC Failed Social Welfare System. This a long term mission. It took thirty years to get the survival farms and underground Christian network built in North Korea using Lucifer War Era SOP Delta Operations.

At present one Compact High Yield Advanced Bio Tech Bio Livestock Farm is up and running in Lodgement A one mile from my location. It is per Lucifer War Era SOP and is of the same design model I am putting in place. We are securing through donated aid the nutrition of a tri state region in a rural impoverished area though a joint religious run food bank. My wife runs the eligibility desk for it on Tuesdays from 12 noon to 4pm EST. We use prison labor from the county jail to unload the trucks of fresh produce and staples for the food bank donated from Lucifer War Era Delta SOP survival farms such as the one we are building.

Attached Files Map A.jpgMap A&B.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2242
Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:18 AM
Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:18 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of bases of operations we are working at the county level from the Trump election map and are within striking range of the Urban DNC economic wastelands where the DNC keeps the slave voters penned up.

Attached Files election map.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2243
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:04 AM
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:04 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Per Lucifer War Era Delta Force SOP a live stock farm was constructed by a young human alien hybrid family. This farm is one mile from my produce farm that is in development and uses the same sustainable high bio tech that mine does. This farm focuses by Singularity AI Battle Net distributed economic climate change cultural adaption model on livestock while our farm on produce. This gives my wife and I flexibility to spend winters outside of Lodgement A spreading our cultural model in person coast to coast by Travel Trailer within the moderate religious communities of faith.

Attached Files 0731180840_resized (1).jpg0731180840a_resized (1).jpg0731180840b_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2246
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:04 AM
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:04 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Yesterday I invested about 1.5 man hours into pruning and clearing both a harvest path and access path to prune my currant berry bushes. The currant berries and raspberries have grown together into one bio mass. I pruned the mass by cutting low hanging limbs off the current berry bushed and cutting two paths into my raspberry hedge to separate the 45 feet of hedge into two sections. With this investment of man hours using a electric hedge trimmer I cultivated these bushes for production next year. This coupled to weeding the hedges and cleaning debris out has set up the bushes for maximum production and harvest next year. The output from these bushes in terms of quarts of berries for sale is enough to pay the property taxes on my farm. I still have to do some additional pruning with other tools I purchased last night but the output in terms of berry production has been setup for next year.

A simple investment in terms of 1.5 man hours with the waste being recycled to my compost bin has generated me a secure couple of thousands of dollars in revenue for next years tax season. A clean neat closed loop sustainable system with compost next year going back to boost the harvest from the berry bushes even higher the following year.

In terms of Lucifer War Era SOP this activity would be generating revenue for a covert operations cell based out of this farm community complex in combat mode. This system is what we invested 30 years in building inside North Korea and China and Russia.

Attached Files 0731181421_resized.jpg0731181422_resized.jpg0731181422b_resized.jpg0723181355a_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:22 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2253
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:35 AM
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:35 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Today I will be attending a class at the Human and Human Alien Hybrid Eco Village R&D Center. I will as part of the meeting be presenting a status update on my Lucifer War Era Delta Force Survival Farm. Attached are slides of my work to date bringing it online in the post conflict consolidation phase of Lodgement A. The slides start with my concept for the Survival Farm per Singularity AI Battle Net interface and download via my Singularity AI Nano Tech Interface.

Covered is the design concept and current output of the farm.

As indicated from the attached slides the farm is progressing at a good clip and is well ahead of schedule for expansion with additional crop modules next year.

Attached Files Permaculture Plan.jpgRaised Bed in Developement.jpgOrganic Berry Production.jpgFiddle Head Fern Cap Harvesting Area.jpgApple Tree.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2254
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 AM
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of economic assessment I will be discussing value and revenue stream from current crop production, projected increases with cultivation and harvesting and bringing on stream a Saffron Production Process. The two largest money maker and revenue stream products from this farm are the Fiddle Head Fern Caps and eventually Saffron Production Module with projected start up in 24-36 months.

https://www.uvm.edu/~saffron/

Attached Files Current Products Produced .jpgFarm Status Chart.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:59 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2255
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:14 AM
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:14 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of technology, I will be assembling a duel rainwater/well water cistern system for my agriculture Lucifer War Era Delta Force SOP Farm.

The system will be built using inexpensive off the shelf components assembled on site to provide clean high quality water for agriculture purposes.

The system will be solar powered. The components of the system which total well under a $1000.00 are depicted below.

The price for a carton of cigarettes in this state is $6:97 cents. For the price of 150 cartons of cigarettes I can assemble the clean water system for my Lucifer War Era Survival Farm.

The cost is compared with one of the main staples from the failed Welfare and Educational System of the DNC City State Synthetic Philosophy in terms of relative values.

Attached Files 525 Gallon Storage Tank.jpgblacks-dig-drip-irrigation-tubing.jpgSolar Power System.jpg12 Volt Pump.jpgCigarttes.jpeg
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2257
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:20 PM
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:20 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Just relaxing home after my class and meeting at the Eco Village Human Human Alien Hybrid R&D center. Our very fit, very attractive unique Amber Eyed Multi Lingual, Super High IQ Alien Human Hybrid gave a great class as well as review of my Lucifer War Survival Farm Plan. We verified that even further North in Canada it was possible to grow Saffron in High Tunnel Green Houses and went over advanced concepts in Organic Farming and pest control up to include natural chemicals and use of advanced bacteria sprays to manage pests.

As I was leaving and we were chatting our instructor was careful to illustrate the World of Man is outside the R&D center and separate from our world.

Attached to this post is picture of one of the two egg shaped planters on the patio of the R&D center Great House and Meeting room.

There are two of them one for male embryos from Invetro Fertilization and one for Female Embryos of Invetro Fertilization. We discussed the vigor of Hybrids and noted that crossing of hybrids generally leads to bad outcomes over time. The picture of our stolen by the Human Race Daughter and her pop up card made with my wife her mother is modeled on the egg shaped planter on the patio of the Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D Center.

Attached Files Eco Village R and D Center.jpg0802181504b_resized.jpgCardA (3).jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:10 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2258
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:57 PM
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:57 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I and my wife have walked you in the door of a Human and Human Alien Hybrid R&D Center. We use symbols to mark sites and purpose. We good human alien hybrids are the decedents of a humanoid race with advanced singularity and nano tech that crashed on this planet roughly eight thousand years ago. We come in Asian, Caucasian, Latino and Black ethnic groups. We are centrist in terms of being conservative or liberal and work with Church and State to guide the human race. As we have been doing so for 8.000 years. Yesterday I assisted my neighbor by lifting a 1500 pound rock so he could put a chain around it so it could be moved by large diesel powered back hoe, my wife's neighbor laughed and asked if I was going to move it by myself. This is the old human and human alien hybrid colony site from the birth of the United States and we do such things routinely. Our forces at the battle of Bennigton Vt destroyed the Largest Best Equipped English army detachment on the Continent of North America saving the United States revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bennington

This is the alien disclosure site, hundreds if not thousands come here, sane, curious and delusional. We have walked you through the door of our High Bio tech Global Climate Change R&D Center. Those that come here hope to find aliens. Walking among you are aliens both good and evil. We have been here as our clans of Good Human Alien Hybrids for Eight thousand years. We come in all racial/ethnic types of both genders. We have a don't ask don't care outlook on sexual orientation and have been using Invetro Fertilization for racial survival for 8,000 years. We are stronger, faster and smarter than humans. We have embedded nano and singularity tech. In the 1940/50's a enemy human alien hybrid tried to kidnap some of our children. Our joint family and clans reacted human and human alien hybrids together as we did at the Battle of Bennington. We shot out the tires of the truck with M1 Garand rifles from WWII then our Clan combat personnel ripped the steel doors off the truck, male and female, and rescued our children as our Clan Law Enforcement Personnel took care of the driver of the truck. If you like I will post a picture of the ripped open steel doors of the blue truck. We have it parked off the road where we intercepted it on Route 26 attempting to flee from Colebrook NH. It is there as warning about stealing our children. It has been left there for over fifty years. We are genetically engineered super people. Male and Female. You looked all over for aliens. We have been here for 8,000 years.

Now you know where our joint human and human alien hybrid climate change high bio tech R&D site is located.

Attached Files IMG_1464.JPGCardA (3).jpgEco Village R and D Center.jpgMemorial_Bennington_VT.jpg0802181504b_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2260
Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:07 AM
Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:07 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of our high bio tech R&D site, according to United States Government Weather Data studies, this particular region of valleys and bowl valleys, coupled to critical future lines of communication, is located by local geography in a area that will weather climate change better than most other regions of the country. We are doing long term studies in sustainable agriculture within the confines of migration of pest insects and smaller scale production to limit the spread of pest insects as it relates to global climate change and accelerated pest migration due to globalism. This is coupled to a high bio tech integrated pest management system that uses chemicals as a last resort.

The study is also focused on genetic seed banking of the strains of produce that survive the shifting climate conditions and greenhouse environment the best.

This R&D effort is intended to provide the mass of humanity with low cost solutions to weathering global climate change using off the shelf technology that minimizes or eliminates the use of toxic chemicals.

The R&D Human and Human Alien Hybrid staff are very advanced in all respects. For example our instructor Human Alien Hybrid, Female, with unique amber colored eyes, has a variety of options on lifestyle for the new age. She can be a single mom free with the child/children cared for by the community of the R&D center or be part of a traditional family model. She is very fit, tanned, very attractive, multi lingual and of a very high IQ. We have a don't ask don't care policy on sexual orientation and honor her right to reproduce naturally or via clan of Human Alien Hybrid Invetro based Canadian Services using the Canadian universal health care system.

Our R&D center here is focused on the global climate change issue at the local level with aid and technology spin offs to individual home owners up to large farms.

It is a self funded, self sustaining blended corporate and private R&D effort that draws from the academic system of the entire world to do its work. It is a low cost blending of cutting edge science and off the shelf technology set with the confines of a high bio tech environmental model community. It uses everything from trained fit well cared for dogs and cats to drone aircraft to monitor conditions and perform security operations.

It runs on a cost benefit analysis model and is very effective at what it does. It is built on a old 300 acre dairy farm that was purchased for a reasonable price that is rich in resources.

Attached Files Eco Village R and D Center.jpg0802181504b_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:41 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2261
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:26 AM
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:26 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
For decades Human's seeking Alien beings have chased UFO published doctored videos, and real ones, photo shopped images, and publish real ones. They prayed for aliens to save them, argued about ancient aliens and dreaded the end of the world.

We have been here for 8,000 years living among you, working with you, strange colored eyed unique smart strong, beautiful beings.

We have set up the Climate Change Human and Human Alien Hybrid Research Station five miles from the farm I purchased. Staffed with human and human aliens from all over the world, but mostly North America. We are doing our best to save the world with advanced genetics. We are using simple techniques in genetics to evolve plants rapidly to meet global climate change conditions. These simple techniques in the hand of Super Genus Human Alien Hybrids; living together, working with and marrying normal humans based on free will; are accelerated evolving plants to survive Global Climate Change. We are building mold and insect resistant crops with these techniques to survive in the post climate change world. We are building things and wealth doing it, increasing our capabilities and using religion to press forward with a new message of how to survive global climate change.

For less than the price of high end camera to look for UFO I can build a water system and work with real human alien hybrids right here to construct a new high tunnel green house using hard earned lessons learned from the R&D Center, along with seeds purchased from it to test the next level of Global Climate Change Farm Technology.

It seems as if the human race has this [beep] trait to constantly waste resources rather than working with real human alien hybrids to help the human race survive global climate change and salvage the African American Ethnic group from DNC enslavement and early death and misery.

Reply Quote
Re: Post Consolidation Operations Lodgement A & B [Re: EdMan] #2262
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:45 AM
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:45 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In the rush to establish the R&D site the greenhouses were not placed in the optimum location but are very efficient a producing high quality local produce that is sold at local farmers markets. Helping to finance the ongoing R&D Genetics Research. The green houses are laboratories as well for developing mold and insect resistant crops. The rest of the R&D center is also engaged in a variety of other activities tied to a global network of farms and universities.

When I build my high tunnel green house I will be using the lessons learned from the R&D center and over 8,000 years of genetics research experience in modifying crops to cope with changes in local conditions.

We are in effect manipulating the genetics of crops using simple tools and techniques, super high IQ to, as fast as cutting edge genetics technology at the local level and sell and share the seeds with the local community of farmers and gardeners faster, better and more beloved than giant agribusiness.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.