Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
6 registered users (Xeno, EdMan, venn99, UFO-Hunter, 2 invisible), 89 guests, and 190 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics706
Posts5,494
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,514
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s #2140
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:27 PM
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:27 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington

https://youtu.be/QNeK8nNEQjY

Mind you, these are images that have only been given slight contrast or brightness. (These in particular, were just out of my range of sight however, I could definitely feel their presence) Prior to that I was enjoying a stogie on the deck filming the for lack of a better term, "mothership". It seemed to be dropping other smaller craft from the bottom of it. I'm assuming that is what I've captured here. This was 4 or 5 months ago and my entire way of thinking has altered. Please, if you have any information or stories that may corroborate these beings having a real presence here on earth DO SHARE!

Last edited by JF Sabastian; Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:30 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2141
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:00 PM
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I have shared my story and I can say you are completelly right in the truth!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: Xeno] #2146
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:50 PM
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:50 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Originally Posted by Xeno
I have shared my story and I can say you are completelly right in the truth!

I'll make sure to check that out. It feels so great to have someone not immediately shoot me down before even looking. That is priceless. Ty

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2314
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 AM
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 AM
X
Xenu Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Xenu  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
X
What is this a video of? Its out of focus and can't even tell what your looking at.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: Xenu] #2315
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:02 AM
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:02 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
First off Hello,
second, I do not know what it is.

The idea, is to get something anything. When you are in heat of the moment you have to wrangle everything inside you to just hold the camera right side up. So m lucky to have gotten anything whatsoever.

So yeah, sorry about the focus.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2521
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:27 PM
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:27 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Online content

Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Online Content

Lieutenant
TX
I shared a bunch of stories close to a year ago when the forum was a much smaller place. Planned to continue, but there seemed to be a lack of interest in what I was writing st the time.

With that said, I cannot validate the image in the video, cant authenticate it, also cannot dismiss it,

But... in my life, I have in fact seen large glowing lights shoot off or drop smaller lights from it to earth. I have also seen smaller lights dance around eachother, combine and become brighter. I've also seen them doing what appeared to be shooting things at eachother.

I've seen lots of things, lots of times, but have never come anywhere close, to my knowledge, to seeing an actual being in a craft. If this is authentic, then that's pretty cool.

But I will say that if I were ever close enough to a ship to see actual entities inside, my post would be much more verbose, excitable and I'd be scared shitless. I'd also have uploaded about 30 different versions of the photo in various contrasts, and would have taken a lot of "after" shots to show where I was and to give perspective etc...... provided that I didnt run screaming for my life and miss the opportunity for a shot altogether. I think seeing an alien and remembering it would be a much more emotional, physically stressful type experience and most people would suffer some sort of PTSD from it.

The closest I ever came to a craft was a disk, hovering over a lake, walking distance from me. I was in a car and hauled [beep] the opposite direction as fast as the v8 would take me...

I dont think it took me. It wasn't there for me. It was hovering over a dam basically. Who knows why.

Anyway, regardless, cool picture. It sparked conversation.

Btw, I always tend to play the role of the skeptic when I visit this site. Not to be a hypocrite, because, I have seen hundreds of UFOs... but.... BECAUSE I have seen hundreds of UFOs. Or at minimum 100.. all the time. Just about every time I look for them for more than a few minutes. And I dont take anything that people say at face value when talking about it. Everyone has different experiences and different levels of contact. But not everyone is honest, so I play skeptic.

That isnt to say you're lying.... but. If it were me, I'd be writing in caps, and freaking the hell out if I got pics of actual greys.

Maybe that's just me.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: UFO-Hunter] #2523
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:13 PM
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:13 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Hey, thank you for the time you took to view my material.

It is 100% authentic my friend. To your point regarding me not CAPPING OUT of control; I did do that. Just not here. I was on a few forums on Facebook as well as just posting to YouTube raw videos. Yes, I was overwhelmed and it did change my life, however from the time that photo was taken and my initial freak out occurred to the moment I posted it onto this forum was roughly 3 or 4 months apart. I had time to cool down. Plus, within the aforementioned time frame I was posting like a mad man to these forums. On my YouTube analytics that is where most of my traffic still comes from. The problem with my initial reaction was that it was too far gone. To say I was sounding like a nutball tinfoil wearing hat guy was a major understatement. I found that in order to properly bring this or any of my other footage out to the public that I would need to maintain my composure. But sure, I still look at this photo every day and kind of wonder how the hell that happened and what has been visiting me since. Your story of going out and seeing something nearly every time you look is the story of my newfound life. I'm sorry and completely agree with you about it. I would have some serious doubts if anyone else had this picture. The Mufon case I believe is 92249. Please excuse, I wish I could be more transparent.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: UFO-Hunter] #2588
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:12 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:12 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
I am like you concrete prove would be nice ,but unfortunately you can't make much have seen ufos many times also ,disc,cigars,even spheres, dropping other craft,merging with each other, had one hanging out in the eastern sky for about a year and half always in the same spot every night, did right angle,squares circles, triangles,moved in strange ways,looked up one night there was a whole squad of them ,blue and white, yellow lights, really strange, I wish the picture was better,but I probably would have poop myself and ran like hell also but getting something is better than nothing

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2589
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:24 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:24 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Just want to know we're you frightened, how did you react,did anyone else see it. I pointed out my sightings to family and friends, it hung in the eastern night sky for about one and half years,moved at right angles, triangles,squares, circles, took pictures but not great,looked though telescope still couldn't make it out,it was round,different lights from aircraft, but many people saw it lots of witnesses, not only one I ever seen.It may have been abducting people. Seen ufos moving in unison and grays, so nice job would have been nice if you had better focus,but don't disappointed it will come agian be prepared, and hello ment to say that earlier thanks JF.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: Who1] #2595
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:29 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:29 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Yeah my gf saw the larger one that dropped off the green craft. As it was leaving. She has also been with me a few times in the car on a few videos. They are not very shy I just can't get them to commit to coming all the way down. They seem to respond to me after a good meditation sesh. I've communicated via symbolism in they sky. I'd ask questions and they'd answer with a shooting star. One, two at a time sometimes. I'll get into it more later.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2596
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:32 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:32 PM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
I was scared. But I couldn't see it at the time. I was more pressed with the feeling in the air and the fact that there was an object in the air hovering dropping things and headed in my direction. Essentially [beep]**ting myself but somehow I didn't care.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2597
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:01 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:01 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Yeah JF,I felt the air was kinda oppressive, and a tingling sensation ,there was a beam coming from it,I live about 5 miles from a NAS,they had nuclear tipped missles.A Ufo was above the nukes storage, they scrambled jets,but it out ran them.Of course the official explanation was training flights, but I seen what happened .Many witnesses, still they say it was training so the government still covering up.I belive you seen it because I have, thanks bud if you have any thing else please let me know,I will do same

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2598
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:06 PM
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:06 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
You know the truth is out there,we just need to prove it .I do believe. Some people I know call me a cracked pot, haven't even graduated high school I got a college degree and I know it's true!!!!!!

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: Who1] #2605
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:21 AM
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:21 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
For sure my friend. Will do, yeah there's an understanding of this stuff...sort of unspoken....

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2606
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:59 AM
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:59 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Also, I just want to say how great it feels to get some of this out there. It has been a huge weight oddly, off my shoulders. Not sure if that makes sense. I can't really explain it but each time I release more footage, like after it leaves my phone and is on the site...I always feel so much better. Somehow it stresses me out and I don't realize it until it's been in my device for a little while, like I just can't figure out what is bugging me. It effects my mood sort of. Just having these and I guess feeling this INSATIABLE need to spread whatever help/footage I can towards everybody having at least the notion that aliens are real...But I had a moment and thought I'd share. I've noticed the more I post the more I'm starting to type like I speak. Mmm comfortable thank you all from the bottom of my heart!😎 This has been so liberating

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2613
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:37 AM
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:37 AM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Jf,hello I understand where you are coming from, just need to get it out there maybe others will share as we do,but any time you need to talk I am here for you and anyone else. So don't be afraid tell your tales,it might set you free.Thats why you feel better JF,getting off your chest always feels better. Keep bottle up will make you sick.So everyone out there that knows should tell and this is a great forum to do it on.People on this site understand ,so my friend keep posting those pictures,for the truth is out there! !!!!!!

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: Who1] #2615
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:43 AM
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:43 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Thanks brother, sure thing.

I will, tonight we go out. Let tonight be a night to remember.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2616
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:09 AM
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:09 AM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
If you see something tonight let me know,me and some buds are sky watching to night out in the middle of nowhere so don't hear from me you know what happened.

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: Who1] #2617
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:16 AM
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:16 AM
marysville Washington
JF Sabastian Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
JF Sabastian  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
marysville Washington
Yes! Go get em!

Reply Quote
Re: Use your own discernment but this is the truth, my evidence of REAL e.t.'s [Re: JF Sabastian] #2702
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:44 PM
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:44 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Hello JF,made it back ,wow three sightings that night my friends were awe struck.Two of had experience before .The other three couldn't belive it .I told them this stuff was real.Fell off thier seats when we had frist sightings. Now they're believers,have told them so,well going to float around sites,just wanted to let you know I was alright, your friend Who

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.