Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (psychedelicpiper), 35 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics447
Posts2,356
Members158
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
paradise99, PositveEvolution, Spacemonkey, RylosRadio-Chet, UFOrunner
158 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 807
Xeno 374
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
PANAM 103 KGB #2116
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:30 AM
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:30 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I ws the architect for the Cactus Coup/Kogi Campaign Central European NATO Nuclear Targeting Plan during the Cold War. At that time, like the Western Intelligence Service the CIA, the KGB was infiltrated by enemy human Alien Hybrids. I recovered the Soviet Invasion Plans for Central Europe and built the Nuclear Fire Plan for NATO to counter the Soviet Invasion of Central Europe. For that I was targeted for death by the enemy human alien Hybrids as was Ronald Reagan that was shot by John Hinkley like Congress Woman Giffords was shot. I was warned by German Intelligence not to fly on PANAM 103 and to change my plans. I did I was the one intelligence officer that missed the flight. Attached the these posts are slides and documents relating to the destruction of PANAM 103.

Attached Files PANAM 103 E.jpgPANAM 103 D.jpgPANAM 103 A.jpgPANAM 103 B.jpgPANAM 103 C.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: PANAM 103 KGB [Re: EdMan] #2117
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:35 AM
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:35 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Attached are the official documents dealing with my nuclear targeting work against a Soviet Invasion of Central Europe.

Attached Files Copy of Plan of Actions of the Czech Peoples Army.jpgOER FRG SF Side 1.jpegOER FRG SF Side 2.jpegOER FRG Side 1.jpegOER FRG Side 2.jpeg
Reply Quote
Re: PANAM 103 KGB [Re: EdMan] #2118
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:43 AM
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:43 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of present day Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas on the Gaza Strip, the old KGB enemy Alien Hybrids from the KGB have migrated to other sectors of the Russian Socio-Economic sectors of Russian Society. Just like as illustrated on the PANAM 103 slide about ongoing covert operations.

Attached Files PANAM 103 F.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:47 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: PANAM 103 KGB [Re: EdMan] #2120
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:00 AM
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:00 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Using a religion built on a decentralized cell system the Internet and money transfers ISIS took over the city of Fallujah Iraq. They turned it into a base of operations and weapons R&D area. Funneled abducted children into it, enslaved women as breeding hosts for deranged drug using jihadi fighters and basically caused the destruction of an ancient city. This effort was linked to enemy human alien hybrids in universities with students and interns and such. The images below are the enemy human alien hybrids vision of the future we have been fighting for four thousand years using Singularity Technology and Good Alien Human Hybrid support.

Attached Files Plague Resercher.jpgplague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpgStrzok.jpgRaider TF Burning at Sea (2).JPGThe_consequence_of_liberation_of_Fallujah_from_ISIL.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: PANAM 103 KGB [Re: EdMan] #2144
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:37 PM
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:37 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of cover ups from the DMZ shooting exchange in 1986 that involved 1000 North Koreans and a corresponding movement of 3000 South Koreans, to the Destruction of PANAM 103, and the Bombing of the Vinnel Arabian Corporation in Saudi Arabia that led to 9-11. The CIA NOC Empire has dogged my life since NOC Officer Dr. Esposito Political Science Department University of Hartford, got hooked into the eugenics program run by the University of Connecticut and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Esposito was a old Cold War CIA NOC Officer that tailed my father in law on the Trans Siberian railroad when he was working with Christian Groups in the old Soviet Union and Mongolia. Dr. Esposito lost a leather glove on the train and the Christian underground cut it up, boiled it and served it back to him as soup. Dr. Esposito told me the story as student of political science at the University of Hartford to see if I had knowledge of it. I smiled and said nothing. By that time my wife and I had had daughter that went on to become a State Trooper in New Port Vermont by and open adoption. Then I went into the Military Intelligence Corps and rose to be the Chief of Counter Proliferation Weapons of Mass Destruction United States Pacific Command and Nuclear Launch Intelligence Officer for 1/3 our nuclear arsenal.

During the Cold War the CIA was running a covert MK Ultra Eugenics Program through the University of Connecticut and Hartford Hospital. It centered around my father a Alien Human Hybrid rejected from the clans for immorality and violation of trust and legal activities. From a early age he displayed neuron regeneration ability along with other nano technology. He was picked up by the CIA and used as a agent. He used his CIA credentials to get out of jams as CIA NOC Officer and contract killer for the CIA. He got in bed with the Mafia and was used by the CIA as NOC Officer Liaison to the Mafia for a variety of tasks during the Cold War and Vietnam. Dr. Esposito the CIA NOC Officer on the Staff of the University of Hartford, that had a large Iranian and Jewish student body st the time, was the controller for my father.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)h.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)a.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)b.jpgIMG_0812.JPG
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.