Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#211 - Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:10 PM My UFO Story *****  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi there, I thought, I just want to share my story of how I became involved with UFOS ..

It was winter 1993/1994 when I was a 16 year old exchange student in Ohio. I was never in any way involved with UFOs or aliens before. The closest I had fear of was windows all my childhood when I went to sleep - being afraid of something I had no idea of. Anyway, I never really thought of UFOs or Aliens before, - If you had asked me, I probably would have answered that these are a construct of a Sci-Fi movie maker. Area 51? Would not have known what that is.

Anyway. I was sitting in my first hour in class in High-School. No one here yet sitting near me. Then I heard a deep male voice "I got you". I looked around. No one was here.

Later that day, I told my closest friend, that I will defenitely never smoke weed again because I heard that. I feared that I became psychotic or anything like that. (Just to know, I am 40 now and have never heard voices again - and never smoked weed again either).

Well, my friend freaked out and said: "Dude, leave me alone, they are gonna get you. I have read this stuff about Area 51 and all that."
What?? What was she talking about?
I let her explain and I was laughing at her bigsmile No way. Never heard of such "b..shi...! That was just stupid in my eyes.

Later that day, I could convince her to join the evening at my host familiy home togeher with some other friends. We were totally 5 teenagers, with our host parents upstairs sleeping already. Well, we watched Aladin or something, when we saw a UFO through the big terrace window in the living room coming from above the woods. Well, we saw the 3 lights that seemed to be circling around. There was only woods behind the house.

Well it came closer and closer and was going to come down. We were freaked as [beep] and managed , that all 5 of us got under one blanket. I don´t know how much time went by, when one said: I am gonna count to three, then we´ll rund upsairs. Happend, and we all ran panicked and screaming upstairs. My hostparents sceard because of the screaming got up, asked what happened, looked outside and took photos of the UFO.

We all "slept" in one bed of my guestsisters bedroom, which had this window on the top where we could see this UFO for a half an hour coming and going ...

We agreed, not to talk to anyone about this except us. And we agreed as well, that we would never walk alone and sleep in one bedroom.

But finally our parents made us to sleep alone. I don´t know anymore if it was the first or second night alone in my sleeping room again, - I just came in - as this flashlight as never seen before - All was white - came in my window. .. I don´t remember more. But I do remember, that there was this one corner in the bedroom where the light would not shine through .. I tried to crawl there .. the light kept coming - I remember about 3 times within one week only. I only told my closest friend. Because I thought that others would think I am getting crazy. She never came to my house again by the way ..

Then, maybe only a couple of days later, we went sledding on a hill in the afternoon, - my friend and I and there were about 40 or 50 other people as well. Families, children, teenagers .. . Then, all of a sudden, there was this bright light from above. All became just white .. all looked up. And the next moment, we stood there again and it was getting dark already. About an hour was gone. We all - all sledders from the hill just went up - it was strange as in a cheap movie maybe, at the same time, to our cars and drove without talking about it.

Until 10 years later, I was scared as hell of windows. My friends as well. Especially at night. Must have been some sort of trauma. And I don´t know still what really happened. When talking to my host family later, about it, they said it must have been some sort of special aircraft / huge dragon or so. When Internet started, I later found out that there were masses of people that had this shing with this gigaenormous flashlight ...

Is there anyone with similar stories?

Last edited by sanna; Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:21 PM.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#213 - Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:34 PM Re: My UFO Story [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

So it was like a GIant ORB? The things I am experiencing are definitely growing in size. I am expecting to see full globe like luminescent flashlight like objects at some point. It seems that's what they are evolving into. My newest vid elaborates on that which I will post shortly. I am also starting to see them more and more with my naked eye like flashes and different color lights everywhere now and then. SO things are changing for sure. The aim is getting them stable and more controlled and being able to identify exactly who or what it is .

Last edited by venn99; Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 PM.

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
#216 - Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:40 PM Re: My UFO Story [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Venn,
no, the orbs are a different category. The Flashlights I am talking about is .. light far beyond brightness I have ever seen before. Imagine a room with 10 or 20 noiseless lightnings from thunderbolt at the same time. Brighter than any light I have ever seen before. Or compared to 10 to 20 flashlights firefighters or so use .. .

The light over the sledding hill was .. it was not an orb - its like the sky from above - it all went totally white. Within a part of a second. ALL. I can remember very clear looking to other people looking above that were standing about 200 meters away ... and then the next thing we remember is that we were standing all of a sudden on that hill when it was getting dark. So something happened between an hour. To 40-50 people at the same time.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#229 - Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:52 AM Re: My UFO Story [Re: sanna]  
SibilantSteve Online content
Recruit
SibilantSteve  Online Content

Recruit

Los Angeles, CA
Well, yeah - that's why I'm here, to share experiences I can barely explain. I'm still so young (turned 17 last September), and have a relatively small pool of publicly-credible accounts - accounts that may not shake ageism. My previous Posts were about so-thought real incidents that I felt comfortable explaining in hope of fruitful discourse.

Like your perceiving [I love how I can scroll down to the post for reference] "I got you", I have perceived, in separate incidents, forces and objects of occurrence so brief I could only dismiss them as products of sleepiness or confusion. I have also had a recurrent dream in my childhood; I have not had it, as far as I know, since then. (I'd rather save that for another post.)

I forgot from where, but I got home late with my parents one night. And my nighttime hunger wanted a bowl of cereal, or something. Too sleepy to serve myself, I asked my mom to do me the favor, while I took a seat at the kitchen table. I had my head in my hands, facing down at the tabletop. Between slow blinks and fading alertness, I saw a big, black arachnoid for a second or two on the table. Could it have been a being from another dimension (I'm not that hardcore, though), or an illusion? (I was ~16.)

There was another incident two or three years before that one - before we moved to the house we live in now. I slept on the top bed of a bunk bed then, and continue to now (I was always afraid of a rodent climbing up on me while I was asleep, or something in the attic in the closet, or something in the closet). The bunk bed was steel and its base a net of thin bars, and therefore noisy. One night I'm awakened by a force that pulled my blanket off of me in the middle of the night. My heavy, older brother couldn't have done it so fast without making creaky noise.

Top Reply Quote
#230 - Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:11 AM Re: My UFO Story [Re: SibilantSteve]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Sibilant Steve,

yes, thanks for your answer and yes, I know how much these things can scare, even the thought of it. The unknown is the worst. I am not sure, what you mean by "a black archanoid" - you mean like a black "light" or ball travelling around? If that, yes I know that. But only since a couple of months.

But please I would like to give you an advice: Try to get your fear away. I mean, - even If we we are in someway interesting to them, - at least they bring us back safely, right? So for some reason, they care at least a little about us. And I don´t think they WANT to scare us. Maybe, they somehow want to let us know they ARE here, but can´t do it too obviously like ringing the door and say: Hey, wanna have a coffee and chat? And if you don´t mind, i´ll take you to the ship for some further testings or whatever ..

So whatever is going on, - i really doubt it is bad. Unless you are not able to let the fear go. That is my guess. About the orbs in general - and black orbs: I have not seen them in my very young years - it started a few years ago and the black ones are pretty new. No idea what that is. Maybe transmitters - I wish I knew ..

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#231 - Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 AM Re: My UFO Story [Re: sanna]  
SibilantSteve Online content
Recruit
SibilantSteve  Online Content

Recruit

Los Angeles, CA
The "arachnoid," it looked like a big, black spider. It was there and then gone, in a matter of a few seconds. That's why I questioned its pertinence in our dimension.

And, yes, the ETs do seem to bring us back, for better or worse.

I've never seen an orb, much less a black one. I've seen a shooting star in the Los Angeles summer night sky. And that's rare, considering the amount of light pollution here.

Top Reply Quote
#232 - Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:31 AM Re: My UFO Story [Re: SibilantSteve]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Sibilant Steve,

Ok, - I have never seen a spider .. sure, it could just be the mind playing tricks, no matter how old you are. Can happen due to extreme stress or if you are very, very tired - unless you are healthy otherwise.

So no one will be able to answer the question, it could be simply anything. It could be that you are some kind of "medium" being able to channel to other dimensions - means being able to see this - but only time will tell. But I am pretty sure, if that´s the case, that it´s best not to focus tooo much on these things at your age.

I have seen many people meditating years and years and literally "wasting" most of their life because they loose their interest in the reality we life here now. After all, these things - aliens, orbs, ghosts whatever will not be solved so fast, - most likely not during our lifetime. And even if you spend lots of time with it and experience more of strange things, - there will be too many people just not believing you.

After all, there are so many hoaxes out there. And maybe for some people it´s not good to be involved in these things anyway. Speaking of those, who read and watch this stuff and no matter which evidence you had, would scream that you are a hoaxer.

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#241 - Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:56 AM Re: My UFO Story [Re: sanna]  
Matt Offline
Site Owner
Matt  Offline

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada
I'd be open to talk about producing your UFO story on video sometime, if that's something that'd interest you. We'd start out with an audio interview and sketches depicting events and we'd go on from there. Something to think about...

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.044s Queries: 15 (0.015s) Memory: 2.7571 MB (Peak: 2.9539 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:23:13 UTC