Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 48 guests, and 160 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,633
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 354
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth #2109
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:53 PM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:53 PM
D
Danaluet Offline OP
Recruit
Danaluet  Offline OP
Recruit
D

Why the moon landing was real but images we saw was fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOWmfYlJomQ

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Danaluet] #2730
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:19 AM
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:19 AM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
I watched your video, and found it very interesting. However, I am not sure that I agree with it entirely. I DO believe something happened on the Moon that no one is telling us, and that that is why we stopped going there, or anywhere else. We basically, for no apparent reason, decided to cut back the NASA budget from 4% of the Federal budget to less than half a percent today. So all we do now is go to the International Space Station, and at present we have to have the Russians get us there! If that isn't a totally absurd situation.

However, I do not believe in the Stanley Kubrick theory. Certainly he is a brilliant director. Is the theory a believable one? Yes. He certainly has the talent to do what is suggested here. But, there would be no need for him to do so.

I believe that what we saw actually happened. Nevertheless, I don't think we saw all of it. Like they said in the video, out of 21 hours or so, we saw 3. So, what else might they have been doing for the remaining 18?

It would not surprise me if our arrival did irritate someone. And if there ARE, or WERE, ships on the Moon derived from some place other than Earth, you know they have a hell of a lot more technology then we do, to get here from outside the Solar System (unless there is some kind of life on Mars, which is, in my not-so-humble opinion, a possibility that people should think about more than they do, but that is a subject for another thread that I have already started). It is very likely that after we started messing about in territory that somebody considered theirs, we may have been told in no uncertain terms to exit quickly.

So, yes, I do believe that the video of the astronauts that we see, the three hours, is genuine. But I also suspect that the other 18 hours of video has a lot of stuff on it that the US Government does NOT want us to see, and that very likely includes some alien interaction with our men.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Diego] #2778
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:03 PM
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:03 PM
Nas,
W
Who1 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Who1  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
W
Nas,
Nasa does cover up alien sightings by astronauts, even Buzz Aldren,said so,we'll I know they have code words for it,and block video and audio feeds when they report them.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Who1] #2802
Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:56 AM
Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:56 AM
X
Xenu Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Xenu  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
X
I mean that is obvious. But the question is how often does NASA see aliens? They released alot of suspicious vidoes from the shuttle missions that seems to capture many UFO's on video. So I wonder how much they really try and hide. But their official explanation for everything is always space debre or satillites.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Diego] #3103
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:43 AM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:43 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Nasa budget was cut for one reason and one reason only. Once we won the moon race and rubbed it in everyone else face, there was no reason to go back. The moon was of no military value. Nasa does nothing for war, so has no value to the military industrial complex. So... they cut funding. Plus religion.. hard core religious fanatics hate science and happen to run our government. So they don't fund it. Enough said...

We had a budget for political reasons .. now, people who see no benefit in going to space run the country and convinced most people that it is a waste of tax money. So.... no further development.

Fortunately we have eccentric billionaire playboys who like the idea and are finding it privately.

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:46 AM.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Spock] #3104
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:51 AM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:51 AM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
Nasa budget was cut for one reason and one reason only. Once we won the moon race and rubbed it in everyone else face, there was no reason to go back. The moon was of no military value. Nasa does nothing for war, so has no value to the military industrial complex. So... they cut funding.

What a totally immature response. The Moon COULD have been of military value. We chose it NOT to be. But that is not the reason we cut funding. The Moon has considerable value for a lot of things besides the military-industrial complex. Just the value of exploring it is sufficient to continue to go. And humans have ALWAYS been explorers.

Plus religion.. hard core religious fanatics hate science and happen to run our government. So they don't fund it. Enough said...

This comment is so stupid as to not warrant attention, but I shall attend to it anyway, just to demonstrate how stupid it is. The people that control our Government are mostly the Brahmins of Boston, Philadelphia, and New York. These people are mostly of Episcopal, Congregational, and Presbyterian background, NONE of whom are religious fanatics. In fact, most of our science has COME from these men.

Last edited by Diego; Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:51 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Diego] #3105
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:35 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:35 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
I will go into better detail later, to explain my stance a little better.

It's not so much a stance, as, proven documented fact, but I, in my haste, did not go into as elaborate of detail as I should have. And I see that now.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Spock] #3106
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:37 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:37 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Your views are not documented facts at all. They are your illogical, half-baked opinions that have no more value in this post than they do in any other thread you have written in.

Last edited by Diego; Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:39 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Diego] #3108
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Thsfa fine. You're not a fan. Move on. Dont read my comments. Easy enough. No reason to start a troll war.

I believe what I said, as much as you believe what you said. Either we can be intellectual and have an I intelligent debate, or start a bunch of [beep] that will not benefit any of the readers and only make both of us look ignorant.

But here is why I said what I said.

Yes. The moon would be a GREAT military benefit. Which is why most of the world signed a pact banning nuclear or any weapons on the moon. Besides that, another reason to have a base on the moon was to spy on our adversaries. We have had satellites that could read the surgeons general warning on a pack of cigarettes from space, since the early 80s. Therefore dont mee to put telescopes on the moon to spy on russians.

The biggest reason to go to space back then was for political gain, to prove to the Americans that they could beat the russians... and to show the russians that we can throw a rock just as far or farther than they can throw a rock.

Essentially, the rockets were giant falic symbols.. it was a case of who's rocket was bigger. Much like your comments about my posts.

Now... why did we cut the budget. No more cold war... we already know we can do it.

The majority of people on the planet see no benefit to go to the stars. They see no benefit in space exploration they see no reason for it. Hell, the majority of people dont believe in global warming or that we are affecting thos planet.

Then others believe "if we are the way we are, how could we ever last in space?"

My comments about Christians......

Christian's single handedly stopped stem cell research and set us back decades.

Christian's killed people who said the earth was round. They have had a really long standing history of destroying md stifling scientific advancement because they dont understand the common goal.. They stifled DNA research by fear mongering "we should not play...." what's the word? Oh yeah. "God"...

People in general tend to say NO to things they dont understand rather than asking questions.

If someone came to your house and said "hi I'm so and so... if you do this ONE thing right now.... on your own time. You will be a millionaire in 3 days, I absolutely guarantee it. I know this for a fact!" 99.9% of people would slam the door in their faces because they would assume it was a scam. That .1 percent would be millionaires.

But... it's not just Christians. Its everyone...

People say no to what they don't understand or are afraid of. People are content with mediocrity. Which is why most people have low paying jobs, working for someone else, when a small majority of the people who are risk takers bring home the majority of the world's money. 1% of them in fact collect 99% of the world's money..

What I mean is. Most people dont want it (space exploration and science)... so they vote people into office who dont want it... and they cut the funding... now entrepreneurs are picking up the pieces for their own gains.

I can only see 2 reasons that you are so opposed to what I said.

1. You're afraid it may be true and it shakes your fundamental belief system
2. You havent done the same research or havent lived long enough to see what I've seen

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:56 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Spock] #3109
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:20 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:20 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Thsfa fine. You're not a fan. Move on. Dont read my comments. Easy enough. No reason to start a troll war.

I believe what I said, as much as you believe what you said. Either we can be intellectual and have an I intelligent debate, or start a bunch of [beep] that will not benefit any of the readers and only make both of us look ignorant.

But here is why I said what I said.

Yes. The moon would be a GREAT military benefit. Which is why most of the world signed a pact banning nuclear or any weapons on the moon. Besides that, another reason to have a base on the moon was to spy on our adversaries. We have had satellites that could read the surgeons general warning on a pack of cigarettes from space, since the early 80s. Therefore dont mee to put telescopes on the moon to spy on russians.

No, we have NOT had satellites that can read the Surgeon General's Warning on a pack of cigarettes from space, and still do not have such. You are exaggerating, which does not surprise me in the slightest.

The biggest reason to go to space back then was for political gain, to prove to the Americans that they could beat the russians... and to show the russians that we can throw a rock just as far or farther than they can throw a rock.

Essentially, the rockets were giant falic symbols.. it was a case of who's rocket was bigger. Much like your comments about my posts.

Your spelling and other orthography of the English language is appalling. The correct spelling is "phallic". And rocks, or rockets, whichever you mean, are not phallic. A rock can be used for many purposes, and a rocket has the intention of going into space. My comments are not phallic symbols. Rather, they are indicators of the fact that you are an eff-tard.

Now... why did we cut the budget. No more cold war... we already know we can do it.

That is not the point of going into space, and anybody with a brain knows that, both in and out of the Government.

The majority of people on the planet see no benefit to go to the stars. They see no benefit in space exploration they see no reason for it. Hell, the majority of people dont believe in global warming or that we are affecting thos planet.

Global warming is a farce. Although humans are definitely having effects on the planet in ways we understand, and in ways that we do not, the idea that we are the sole cause of climate change is stupid. The Earth has been through four Ice Ages just since humans have been around, and will go through more, both with us here, and with us NOT being here. To be juvenile enough to say that WE are to blame for it all definitely indicates where you are on the intelligence scale.

I think MOST people recognize the benefit of space exploration. That is why the topic is so widely discussed by even schoolchildren, for example.

Then others believe "if we are the way we are, how could we ever last in space?"

My comments about Christians......

Christian's single handedly stopped stem cell research and set us back decades.

It did not set us back decades. Maybe five years. And it was worth it if it meant saving the lives of conceived human beings.

Christian's killed people who said the earth was round.

Stupid comment, given that we have known the Earth was round since the time of Aristotle. Maybe you should bone up on a history text, that will tell you Christianity did not exist when Aristotle did.

They have had a really long standing history of destroying md stifling scientific advancement because they dont understand the common goal.. They stifled DNA research by fear mongering "we should not play...." what's the word? Oh yeah. "God"...

An accusation that can safely be ignored until you present actual PROOF of your statement, which you will be unable to do, given that the statement itself is false.

People in general tend to say NO to things they dont understand rather than asking questions.

I actually agree with this statement, although religion has nothing to do with it. People are often close-minded, and atheists are some of the most close-minded folk I have ever met.

If someone came to your house and said "hi I'm so and so... if you do this ONE thing right now.... on your own time. You will be a millionaire in 3 days, I absolutely guarantee it. I know this for a fact!" 99.9% of people would slam the door in their faces because they would assume it was a scam. That .1 percent would be millionaires.

That 0.1% would be stupid, because it most likely WOULD be a scam.

But... it's not just Christians. Its everyone...

People say no to what they don't understand or are afraid of. People are content with mediocrity. Which is why most people have low paying jobs, working for someone else, when a small majority of the people who are risk takers bring home the majority of the world's money. 1% of them in fact collect 99% of the world's money..

Although your figures are off by far (1% of the population does NOT control 99% of the world's wealth by any stretch of the imagination), I shall agree that many people are content with mediocrity, irrespective of their religious affiliation or lack thereof.

What I mean is. Most people dont want it (space exploration and science)... so they vote people into office who dont want it... and they cut the funding... now entrepreneurs are picking up the pieces for their own gains.

Here I disagree. Again, the fact that even schoolchildren chat a great deal about space exploration, and the fact that science fiction, both of the best, and of the worst, kind is so popular, is VERY indicative of the fact that the majority of people are pro-space exploration and pro-science.

I can only see 2 reasons that you are so opposed to what I said.

Only two? Then you are not being very creative. There are quite a few reasons that I am opposed to what you have said, the primary one being that what you have said is a load of crap.

1. You're afraid it may be true and it shakes your fundamental belief system

Simply a stupid comment. You have said absolutely nothing true, and certainly nothing that shakes my fundamental belief system. The fact that everything you have said has been easily refuted by me, without any research material other than what I have packed inside my own brain, indicates that you have said little of value.

2. You havent done the same research or havent lived long enough to see what I've seen

I have obviously done better research than you have, or I would not be able to refute your illogic so quickly, without reference to any material outside my own brain. And, though I do not know how long you have lived (nor do I care), I do know how long I have lived, and what I have seen. I suspect it may be more than what you have seen. I certainly can use the English language better, at any rate.

Last edited by Diego; Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:06 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Diego] #3110
Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Oddly enough, I think we could be friends. As for spelling and such, i am typing these things on my phone and in the interest of time, i do not go spell check, or check everything i write for grammar. Aside from that, people from different regions say things differently. Maybe you're british, or Canadian, or from the north or midwest or somewhere, I don't know. But english has this funny way of making sense if you say the same thing 14 different ways. I just say things as people would say them in my region. Besides I didnt know I was going to be graded on it. I'm not writing essays here, and using that as a way to discredit me isn't really any more mature than you claim me to be.

"Tesla maykes illektrik kars"

"You're full of [beep] and are wrong, because and only because you spelled those words incorrectly."

Not a valid argument. They do make electric cars. But the person typing didnt take the time to spell check.

rock vs rocket. I did mean both. Two separate analogies. By the way, in that analogy, I was America and you were Russia.

Aside from that, you mention things about me providing proof but you don't really provide any of your own. You cannot disprove me. But there are several awesome documentaries about these exact topics that you could watch that explain things much more elaborately than I can.

And. We as humans have known the earth was round since before Aristotle.

The dark ages destroyed a lot of western knowledge.

The dark ages were caused by a few things. One being Vikings, two being famine and disease. Plague, etc.
(There were actually a few times that this happened throughout history)

During the renaissance, we re-established communications with the outside world. Things like the pythagorean theorem, earth being round, and tons of other things, which are credited to Europeans of the time were actually brought over from Arab cultures, who never lost the knowledge. Thos happened leading into the Greek empire, and again in the renaissance.

Theres an amazing documentary about that.

But, the irony is not lost on me that we are arguing about what is or isnt true..... on a UFO forum....

Either way, this thread has strayed so far from the original topic. Let's let the O.P. have his thread back.

Truce till next time?
It's been fun though. Really.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Spock] #3111
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:29 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:29 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Oddly enough, I think we could be friends. As for spelling and such, i am typing these things on my phone and in the interest of time, i do not go spell check, or check everything i write for grammar.

I would strongly encourage you to check for both spelling and other orthography, and grammar. Mistakes in either category tend to make you look incredibly unintelligent.

Aside from that, people from different regions say things differently. Maybe you're british, or Canadian, or from the north or midwest or somewhere, I don't know. But english has this funny way of making sense if you say the same thing 14 different ways. I just say things as people would say them in my region. Besides I didnt know I was going to be graded on it. I'm not writing essays here, and using that as a way to discredit me isn't really any more mature than you claim me to be.

Although there is no doubt that people who speak English, Spanish, or any other language tend to do so in different ways depending on their location, and thus use different vocabulary for certain things, and occasionally, even different grammatical constructions, there is STILL a basic standard to which all speakers are expected to adhere, a minimum, if you will. Whilst vocabulary, and rarely, grammar, may differ, it cannot differ so far as to be blatantly wrong according to Grammarians.

"Tesla maykes illektrik kars"

"You're full of [beep] and are wrong, because and only because you spelled those words incorrectly."

This entire portion of what you have to say can safely be ignored, although I shan't ignore it. I never made that argument. I merely pointed out that your use of the English language, primarily in orthography, leaves much to be desired. I demolished your arguments based on the inaccuracies intrinsic to them, rather than the admittedly poor way you presented them in terms of orthography.

Not a valid argument. They do make electric cars. But the person typing didnt take the time to spell check.

Your point is taken, but means very little in terms of the discussion itself. I was able to eliminate your arguments, again, based on the errors intrinsic to them. Your poor orthography was merely another observation that I made.

rock vs rocket. I did mean both. Two separate analogies. By the way, in that analogy, I was America and you were Russia.

It wasn't a particularly relevant analogy, so I shall ignore that for the moment.

Aside from that, you mention things about me providing proof but you don't really provide any of your own. You cannot disprove me. But there are several awesome documentaries about these exact topics that you could watch that explain things much more elaborately than I can.

To be perfectly fair, the Christian Church long ago established its superiority in European culture. Anyone who would seek to dislodge the Church's position at this point is well advised that THEY are the ones who must provide the proof, not the other way round. The challenger is he who must provide reasons for his challenge.

There may be awesome documentaries about these things. I would not know. But I notice that you do not cite any.

And. We as humans have known the earth was round since before Aristotle.

The dark ages destroyed a lot of western knowledge.

This is very true, but not particularly relevant to our topic.

The dark ages were caused by a few things. One being Vikings, two being famine and disease. Plague, etc.
(There were actually a few times that this happened throughout history)

I am well aware that this happened more than once. There was a 9th Century Renaissance under Charlemagne, for example.

I don't know if I would advise getting into a historical debate with me. I have my MA in the subject. I would be all too happy to smash your arguments into non-existence just for fun.

During the renaissance, we

"We" being Europeans, I assume.

re-established communications with the outside world. Things like the pythagorean theorem, earth being round, and tons of other things, which are credited to Europeans of the time were actually brought over from Arab cultures, who never lost the knowledge.

The Earth was known to be round by any educated European even when Columbus sailed in 1492, before the Renaissance, and also by any experienced sailor, no matter uneducated he might have been in other subjects. The only people who (very rarely) thought the Earth was flat were the ones who had never seen a large body of water, and so who could not see the curvature of the Earth when a ship approached, and even the land-lubbers USUALLY (albeit perhaps not always) knew the Earth was round. And to be honest, I do not think any European other than the profoundly stupid ones ever claimed to be inventors of the astrolabe, algebra, Arabic numerals (which were actually of Indian origin, although WE got them by way of the Arabs), and many other things. Nor do I think any other than the stupid ever claimed that we did not get A LOT of our knowledge, particularly medicinal (like Galen, for example) through Arab translations. Now, I shall grant you that there are an incredibly large number of stupid people around, but no more so in European culture than in any other.

Thos happened leading into the Greek empire, and again in the renaissance.

Theres an amazing documentary about that.

Again, I note that you do not cite said documentary in the proper citational form, that I might look it up myself (although I shall be the judge of what is "amazing" and what is not, thank you, after I have had a chance to see the documentary, if you ever do get about the business of citing it).

But, the irony is not lost on me that we are arguing about what is or isnt true..... on a UFO forum....

I do not see how that is a cause for irony at all. The location of a discussion about truth, or the lack thereof, can be anywhere, be it a church, a school, a prison, or a UFO forum. People in this forum are here to find out the truth, that many of us feel our Governments might be hiding from us for various and sundry reasons.

Either way, this thread has strayed so far from the original topic. Let's let the O.P. have his thread back.

I have no problem with letting the poster have his thread back. But let us be perfectly frank with each other. The OP has to do with the Apollo Astronauts having seen something that our Government wants to hide from us, and even from them. Therefore, they killed off the Space Program. You suggested that there were OTHER reasons they killed off the Space Program that have nothing to do with Astronauts seeing things they ought not to see (in the Government's eyes).

So what you are doing, effectively, is saying to the OP, "no, you are wrong. The Astronauts saw nothing unusual on the Moon. The Government killed off the Space Program for other reasons", which you then proceeded to name. Those are the following: (1) The Moon not being of value to the Military Industrial Complex (whatever that is; I have found that people using that phrase generally do not understand what Eisenhower meant by it when he coined the phrase), (2)The fact that we had defeated the USSR/Russia in GETTING to the Moon, so why continue with the Space Program, and (3) The fact that Christians and other anti-science persons wanted the Space Program eliminated. You may have had some other reasons that I am not enumerating here. I do not wish to take the time to review your posts to see what more of those reasons, if there were any, might have been.

I want you to do me a favour. Please TRY to do a little better with your orthography and grammar (although orthography appears to be your main problem; grammar errors, though present, are far less of an issue). Although I understand that, whether one is on a computer, a tablet, or a phone, one CAN make mistakes (I do so myself, and I am using a computer), and the smaller the device the more likely those mistakes are to occur, nevertheless, YOUR orthographic errors are enough to give me a migraine headache having to attempt to interpret your gibberish. If you want me to be able to make sense of your argumentation, then you must present it in a manner that I can readily understand.

Truce till next time?
It's been fun though. Really.

I shall admit that it has been fun. I am happy to accept a truce, although I see no immediate need for one. But if you are inclined to go in that direction, then I shall not prolong the argumentation.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Diego] #3115
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:26 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:26 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
You did bring up a good point.. or a few....

One is that I essentially dismissed the O.P's claims by inciting my own, which in actuality was not my intention.

The truth is, I do believe that they saw something on the moon and I do believe there is a cover up. The rest of it was a wild tangent. But. I have found reason(s) to believe other things I have said. Everyone finds reasons for their beliefs and implants them into their way of life. (Abduction pun not intended)

I may not have expressed them in the best way possible and obviously provoked you quite a bit.

I had to know if you were trolling me or truly believed what you were saying. It could have gone either way.

With that, I have no problem with anyone having their own beliefs or opinions. I can only vouch for my own and there will always be people who either agree or disagree with one another. That is human nature.

I find it interesting to know what other people believe, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I think we should should be more constructive in the future, for the sake of the site.

I started coming to here when the site was practically brand new and wrote about personal UFO experiences. I come back once in a while to see how the site has progressed.

Maybe I will go back to that, however there seemed at the time to be little interest in personal experiences. Everyone was talking about orbs.

But as a general explanation; I have seen ufo's throughout my life, but I do not feel that i have been abducted, just watched. (As were every other Male in my family on my dad's side for at least 3 generations that I am aware of.)

My last UFO sighting was as recent as 6 months ago and that's only because i havent been looking since then. Whenever I look, I see them.

That has no bearings on the current post; just a little bio.

That said... truce in place. Nothing above was meant to be argumentative.

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:27 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Spock] #3116
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:33 PM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:33 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
You did bring up a good point.. or a few....

One is that I essentially dismissed the O.P's claims by inciting my own, which in actuality was not my intention.

The truth is, I do believe that they saw something on the moon and I do believe there is a cover up. The rest of it was a wild tangent. But. I have found reason(s) to believe other things I have said. Everyone finds reasons for their beliefs and implants them into their way of life. (Abduction pun not intended)

I may not have expressed them in the best way possible and obviously provoked you quite a bit.

You did indeed provoke me. That having been said, I agree: Truce in place.

I had to know if you were trolling me or truly believed what you were saying. It could have gone either way.

I never troll anyone. I don't believe it to be a productive use of my time. I find my time better spent discussing things of merit and value. I might "get my dander up", as they say around here, and go off a bit, but I never descend into trolling.

With that, I have no problem with anyone having their own beliefs or opinions. I can only vouch for my own and there will always be people who either agree or disagree with one another. That is human nature.

I find it interesting to know what other people believe, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I am fully agreed with you on this point, of course.

I think we should should be more constructive in the future, for the sake of the site.

I am inclined to agree, though I shall still dispute you when I disagree with you, and I expect you to do the same with me.

I started coming to here when the site was practically brand new and wrote about personal UFO experiences. I come back once in a while to see how the site has progressed.

I signed up when it was brand new (I think I am Member #7), but just started coming back recently.

Maybe I will go back to that, however there seemed at the time to be little interest in personal experiences. Everyone was talking about orbs.

But as a general explanation; I have seen ufo's throughout my life, but I do not feel that i have been abducted, just watched. (As were every other Male in my family on my dad's side for at least 3 generations that I am aware of.)

My last UFO sighting was as recent as 6 months ago and that's only because i havent been looking since then. Whenever I look, I see them.

I cannot claim to have ever seen a UFO, or had any experiences with aliens in any sense. But I find the subject fascinating, and I DO believe we are being visited, watched, and possibly interfered with, though I am not certain of that last.

That has no bearings on the current post; just a little bio.

That said... truce in place. Nothing above was meant to be argumentative.

Even if it was intended to BE argumentative (though I accept your word that it was not), I think none the less of you. Argumentation is good for the mind. My OTHER major was Philosophy (I got my BA in History and Philosophy, and my MA in History). That last has no bearing on our discussion. It was also just a little bio.

As a side-note, your orthography is considerably cleaned up in your last post. For that I wish to offer you a HUGE THANK YOU. Orthography and Grammar are points on which I shall not give even one inch. It literally pains me to read English that is poorly written. In spite of my fields of study, I make my living as an English teacher, and I get very frustrated with poor English (or poor Spanish, as the case may be).

Anyway, as I stated, TRUCE IN PLACE. Friends? *OFFERING LEFT HAND FOR A SHAKE, AS I USE THE RIGHT ONE TO HOLD MY CANE IN PLACE*

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Diego] #3139
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:25 PM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:25 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
I'm left handed. So... left hand extended. :)

Also, yes, I too hope to have healthy debates with you in the future.

I will do what I can, to make sure to put my ducks in a row and present valid arguments when citing "truths" vs opinions.

When I have time over the weekend, if I remember to do so, I will find some of these documentaries I spoke of. They really are interesting, but I have to remember their names and/or where I saw them.

On a side note, there is one documentary about the history of the english language, which you (and everyone else) may find fascinating. I'm sure that it is full of information that you already know, but it's always nice to see it laid out. I thought that it was well made.

I find linguistics and history incredibly fascinating, as well as religion and science, however I did not pursue either of those things at a collegiate level (...obvious...).

You will have to dig for the subsequent videos, but here is the first.

https://youtu.be/3UqzBA1LNbE

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Spock] #3140
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:30 PM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:30 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
This one may be on netflix,

https://youtu.be/FO45iDPV8ro

Some good info, some debatable info. Multiple parts.

Reply Quote
Re: Apollo astronauts saw spaceships on moon, suppressed truth [Re: Spock] #3146
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:45 PM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:45 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
I just watched the first part of the History of the English Language. I shall watch the rest later, but that is utterly fascinating!

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.