Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#210 - Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:42 AM UFOhunter Experiences Post 5 : flying hotdogs  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Hey guys,
It's time for another installment.

This sighting actually had related media coverage in the mid 90's, but not everyone saw the same thing I saw.

When I was about 14, I lived in a neighborhood that was on the outskirts of town. To the east was a lake, and not much beyond that and to the west was downtown. You could actually see downtown from there about 10 miles away because of the terrain. We were on a hill, then a large valley and downtown is on another hill. At the end of the neighborhood to the west was an old barn and a house where a lady lived (in her 30s). She kept 2 horses and my step mother had a horse which she kept there also, so we were always down there taking care of them.

This one evening in particular, two of my friends and I were looking through a telescope at Jupiter. My friend was looking through the telescope, and I was basically looking up at the sky in the same general direction.

From nowhere I see a bright green meteor that left no smoke trail and didn't get brighter or dimmer, shoot across the sky from north to south. It slowed down and took a 90 degree sharp turn to the east and continued at a slow pace until it cooled down enough to stop glowing and was no longer in sight. Neither of My other friends saw it and wouldn't believe me.

I thought it was amazing! Meteors do NOT turn or slow down.

My friend with the telescope started an argument with me about it so me and my other friend left.

(I have to cut this one short and leave a lot of story out of it)

My step mom and dad were down feeding the horses, so my friend and I went to tell them.

As I was explaining it, looking at the sky and pointing the direction it went,

We saw a ..... well, it's best explained like this.....

It looked like a clear trash bag... 2x longer than it was round, 99% see through, flying in a straight line maybe 500 feet above the earth and the ONLY reason we could see it was because there were street lights reflecting off of it. Otherwise we wouldn't have known it was there.

As soon as I saw it, I remembered that me and my mom saw one when I was 10. We were driving home and I randomly looked out of her window for no reason and we saw it. She turned the car around to chase it and It was gone. (Another story I have to cut short)

So...

Following that day, my dad and I saw 3 more of these see through hotdog trash bag iridescent UFO's flying around the area and at least 2 more green meteors.

My dad told one of his friends about it expecting he wouldn't believe him, and it turns out he and his son saw one too, called the news, and his son was interviewed on the news with about 8 other people who also saw them over the few day span. 8 people called in, or maybe more... and I guarantee several others saw and didn't call in. But....... they only saw green meteors that acted strange. Made turns or stopped in mid air or reversed direction. None of them saw the clear ufos after.

In my case the UFO flew west to east after entering the atmosphere then came east to west towards downtown within 5 or 10 minutes.

But over the months following we did see several more as I said above.

I have seen 1 since then and it was maybe 2 years ago but it was just the meteor. It took so long to come across the sky I had time to call my girlfriend outside from across the house to see it. (She just thinks it was the slowest meteor ever....).

Top Reply Quote
#212 - Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:18 PM Re: UFOhunter Experiences Post 5 : flying hotdogs [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

I seen something similar outside the city I live in before I made the ORB connection. It was green and looked like a meteor but it was way to slow and landed in a field about 100 - 200 yards from where I was watching from then disappeared. Another night a similar light but not green however was blinking did the same thing and settled down in the same location. That same night I had orbs around me in the field where I was and later I noticed them in my house.

About the transparent garbage bag hot dog shaped object. Do you believe it was a craft or some sort of entity figure?

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
#215 - Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:39 PM Re: UFOhunter Experiences Post 5 : flying hotdogs [Re: venn99]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
That is actually a great question Venn, I forgot to touch on that...

Obviously it is all speculation... but... my feeling has always been that it itself was a creature that flies around through space in herds and that is why there were so many of them. I have no idea what they would be looking for, or why it would make landfall.

They really did feel like they were entities and not craft, because of the way they " acted". Can't really explain it...

Here's the strange part...

When people think of a chupacabra, they now think of some weird hairless dog coyote looking thing with sharp teeth. Before that, it was a green alien with spikes all over them that had big eyes like a grey, and emitted foul odors...

But before that........

They were basically exact what I described above.

And that description came from a man who's name I don't remember who claimed to be psychic and he was the first person to show bending spoons and all of that stuff. Pretty much everyone claimed he was full if it and became known as a scammer. But I saw a video in the 2000s where this guy (in the 80s or 70s) was talking about cattle mutilation and described literally exactly what I saw, and he said he saw them psychically. He had artist drawings etc.

Now... I have no idea if what he said is true and I don't have any idea if they are responsible for mutilation or not... but what he described showed a very very uncanny resemblance to what we saw.

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.031s Queries: 15 (0.008s) Memory: 2.7053 MB (Peak: 2.8462 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:13:50 UTC