Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
5 registered users (Xeno, UFO-Hunter, venn99, EdMan, 1 invisible), 63 guests, and 174 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics705
Posts5,495
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,514
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center #2076
Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:42 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:42 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of the AI Battle Net Plan, the Human Alien Hybrid Civilization established economic dominance of the the town prior to our arrival. This was done through the Kheops Corporation. They then set up the high bio tech R & D center with it's own community housing, solar power source, internet links to a global support base and school for Alien Human Hybrids from the survivors of the Warp Ship of our civilization that crashed here on Earth roughly 8, 000 years ago. Among the residents of the community are my son and daughter in law from a Germanic Austro-Hungarian Countess from my time in Europe when I was single and daughter from a blond Nordic Amazon like allied pagan snake controlling cult roughly 8,000 years old.

The R & D center is tied into a global network of universities and farmers from around the world. Both normal human and alien human hybrid students and interns from global universities spend their summers at the R & D center.

This R & D center is the heart of our operation here. Terrorist groups in Iraq and Yemen set up operations with abducted children and suicide bombers to research and develop liquid explosive suicide bombs and biological and chemical weapons. They have their own newspaper, online status and so do we.

We have been fighting these beings for 4,000 years. Using high technology, Nano Tech and Singularity Technology. Our war has given rise to many myths and legends aournd the globe. Attached to this post are images of our R &D center and newspaper articles illustrating the culture we are pressing ahead with for the new millennium.

Attached Files 0623181019_resized.jpg0623180931_resized.jpg0724181817_resized.jpg0725180910_resized.jpgEco Village R and D Center.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2077
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:02 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:02 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Using a religion built on a decentralized cell system the Internet and money transfers the ISIS took over the city of Fallujah Iraq. They turned it into a base of operations and weapons R&D area. Funneled abducted children into it, enslaved women as breeding hosts for deranged drug using jihadi fighters and basically caused the destruction of an ancient city. This effort was linked to enemy human alien hybrids in universities with students and interns and such. The images below are the enemy human alien hybrids vision of the future we have been fighting for four thousand years.

Attached Files plague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpgPlague Resercher.jpgThe_consequence_of_liberation_of_Fallujah_from_ISIL.jpgStrzok.jpgRaider TF Burning at Sea (2).JPG
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2078
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:12 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:12 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Attached to this post are images of my home and my farm I am building with spin offs from the high bio tech R&D Center.

Attached Files 0724180959_resized.jpg0712181312b_resized.jpg0723181355_resized.jpg0601181759_resized.jpg0717180926a_resized (1).jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2079
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:23 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:23 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Image of the pop up card our stolen daughter made with her mother my wife in our home and farm she will inherit when we pass. She loves walking though the fields playing with our largest dog, eating wild fresh raspberries and climbing trees. She was stolen from a Invetro clinic in Canada and born to mother in Colebrook NH. She was born and raised in filth, living in 60 yards of garbage on a soiled mattress on the floor with rodents. The village splintered over this issue and the lack of police and social services intervention despit formal complaints. They were going to drag the children out of the filth, torch the home and give them to the corrupt local police to deal with. We had to calm the village, and call in the state police and social services while securing the border and Vermont Side of the river so they could not flee with the children. My second born son of the Austro-Hungarian Countess from Germany got a green card, married a local girl and job as state police officer. He led the social services raid that placed our daughter under state social services custody while our adopted VT State Police Daughter secured the Vermont side of the border.

Attached Files CardA (3).jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:38 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2080
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:32 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:32 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
These are some of the things my wife and I had to endure to get a peaceful retirement, my former office destroyed by a AL Qaeda Truck Bomb. DMZ Shooting Incident Involving 1000 North Korean Troops and Three thousand south Korea Troops. My wife's plane that barely managed to land with fried avionics.

Attached Files Copy of Iceland 1.jpgIMG_0812.JPGDMZ Shooting Incident Battle Map ( Final Update).jpg0627180816_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:34 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2081
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:13 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:13 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Our R &D center is secured by my youngest Germanic Countess son, he married a local old money old family girl Dartmouth Graduate, he works at Kheops and is a Reserve German SF Captain. His brother is a Reserve Major in German Special Forces and NH State Police Trooper. Their oldest Brother is an active duty German Special forces lieutenant Colonel and Vice Count of the Austo-Hungarian Empire. Their half sister is a lovely Vermont State Police Trooper. They use trained dogs to secure our R & D site that are trained to military working dog standard. The have drones, security camera's, game camera's, facial recognition and bio-metric ID and anti virus shielding on computers along with supervised parental guided use of computers for children at the R &D site.

We set up this R & D site in the middle of the UCONN Hartford Hospital illegal clone and Eugenics field test site run by enemy human alien hybrids working with old cast out priests and priestesses of Ba'al in CT. It was worse than WACO. We did a decentralize, multi generational envelopment and containment plan on this clone field test site.

Then my wife and I moved in an brought fleet shape shifting genetically engineered combat troops by singularity gate and combat fusion power landers.

Our Invetro stolen children have been checked by my wife and I for defects from neglect and filthy conditions and log term storage as fertilized embryos.. They are deeply traumatized and suffering from years of Stockholm syndrome. We are guiding their development using Piaget's Stage system of Child Development and preparing them to leave home and become productive members of society as surrogate parents. To accomplish this we are building a framework of reference and support around them help them realize their God Given Potential.

This is now a post super WACO region. This area was more akin to Aum Shrinkio in Japan that Saran Gassed the Tokyo Subways than WACO.

Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2082
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:23 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:23 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
R & D site secured, relief forces arrived cleared area reduced clone field test site supported by Auxiliary Troops. We have recovered stolen genetic material produced children and are in long term mobilization and expansion from Lodgement A status.

Post Combat Mission Status Follows.

Infrastructure Status

The Compact High Bio Tech High Yield Farm Status Report Consists of the Following:

House: 90 percent Complete Restoration of Condition and Aesthetics

Living Space 2200 Square Feet, Four Bedroom 3.5 baths
Green Block R-36 Walls, R-32 Attic
Radiant Heated Floors
124,000 BTU High Efficiency Oil Boiler
400 Gallon Oil Storage Tank
Internet Secure Global Access
Satellite Based Media Feed
HF Radio 1000 Mile Communications
Wood and Machine Shop
Two all wheel drive armored bullet resistant vehicles with SATCOM Capability
Cellular, Wifi and VPN capability
Deep Hard Rock high capacity Well
High Efficiency High end Water and Propane Appliances
Back Up Electrical Generator (Being Purchased)
Self Contained Guest Suite

Farm Production Modules (In Development): 5 Percent of Cultivation Started

5.2 Acre Plot (Fields and Woodland)
2.0 Acres Clear field
Five Gallons of Current Raspberry Production
5000 pounds of produce from High Tunnel Green House and Raised Bed's (In Development)

Out Buildings (In Planning Stage) 0 Percent Constructed

Financial Profile Status: 90 Percent of Current Target Level Achieved

Equipment status: 80 Percent Mission Capable Status Deferred Maintenance Being Resolved.

Attached Files 0717180920_resized (2).jpg0717180926_resized.jpg0717180926a_resized (1).jpgMap A.jpgMap B.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:45 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2083
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:52 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:52 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
As it was so shall it be:

Mine eyes have seen the glory
of the coming of the lord,
He is trampling out the vintage
where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He hath loosed the fateful lightning
of His terrible swift sword,
His truth is marching on

Glory! Glory ! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah
Glory! Glory ! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on

I have seen Him in the watch fires
of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar
in the evening dews and damps,
I can read his righteous sentence
in the dim and flaring lamps,
His day is marching on

I have read a fiery Gospel
writ in burnished rows of steel,
"As ye deal with My contemners
so with you My grace shall deal,"
Let the Hero born of woman
crush the serpent with His heel,
Since God is marching on

He has sounded forth the trumpet
that shall never call retreat,
He is sifting out the hearts of men
before His judgment seat,
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him!
Be jubilant, my feet,
Our God is marching on

The following stanzas are presented
as sung by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 1960

In the beauty of the lilies
Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in his bosom
that transfigures you and me,
As He died to make men holy
let us live to make men free,
His truth is marching on

He is coming like the glory
of the morning on the wave,
He is wisdom to the mighty
He is honor to the brave,
So the world shall be His footstool
and the soul of wrong His slave,
Our God is marching on

Attached Files 220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpg240px-Long_Room_Interior,_Trinity_College_Dublin,_Ireland_-_Diliff.jpg200px-Interchurch-center.jpgeaf752818c8324c22f59eb7dcb58e1eb.jpgEco Village R and D Center.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:01 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2084
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:16 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:16 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In Terms of R & D Center and Singularity AI Battle Net coordinated decentralized operations I am planning a $1,500.00 outlay in the spring to ramp up produce production in a modular system. The High Tunnel Green house depicted as attached coupled to two large raised beds will produce in excess of 5,000 pounds of produce per season at a average price of $2.50 a pound. In terms of income that is $12,500.00 a year added to my retirement income boosting it to roughly $150,000.00 per year. This coupled to a grove of apple products and berry products will surge my retirement income to $175,000.00 per year. Once in full scale production mode I will phase in the production of saffron boosting my income to roughly $300,000.00 per year. At that point I will explore linking this operation to a eco high bio tech training and rehabilitation center for disabled veterans that are exiting the workforce. For that I will start up a non profit corporation and use it to funnel funds in to expand programs for disabled veterans and increase infrastructure and job generation. This is directly opposite and in contrast to the extreme liberal secular progressive urban based philosophy of the liberal media elite and left wing democrats.

I will be using the high bio tech low cost organic technology spin off's from the R &D center to get my farm up and running as illustrated in the attached photos.

Attached Files High Tunnel Green House.jpg0623181019_resized.jpg0530181424_Burst01_resized.jpg0724181817_resized.jpgPermaculture Plan.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2085
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:27 AM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:27 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of the Greenhouse system by way of AI Battle Net Decentralized Operations the following images illustrate the concept I will be employing as part of the mulit generational Planetary Liberation Forces strategy.

Attached Files Greenhouse 1.jpgGreenhouse 2.jpgGreenhouse 3.jpgGreenhouse 4.jpgGreenhouse 5.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2088
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:23 PM
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:23 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
I just returned from the start of six week organic farming class at the high bio tech Human and Human Alien Hybrid R & D faciity. The class is two students and one teacher. The class is being taught in English with references in German, French and Latin to high technology and biology. The other class student is a female 60 year retired German Industrial Manager. She is fluent in Latin, High Technical German and English of old Germanic Nobility. The Teacher is young twenty something year old, very fit attractive, HI IQ Human Alien Hybrid of another warp survivor clan from France. We all believe in the intelligent design concept of creation and are of various religions and sects of Christianity. The instructor used a Yoga focusing effort before starting class and is a yoga adept. She is from the clan that is related to Sandra Smith Fox News Media Journalist. With the 120 minutes of the course we had covered cellular biology as it relates to composting and soil conditions and plant nutrition. We discussed at the technical level the osmosis process as it relates to fresh and salt water crops and the management of chemical content in green house soil and procedures of soil testing and use over the long term. We also talked the issues of safety regulations with regards to the use of compost and using it to maintain organic certification.

We had side discussions on how to cope with retirement and the need to integrate lifestyle and the environment to with regards to maintaining healthy life and a healthy lifestyle. I presented information on food banks, sales and the Small Beginning Farmers Cooperative and got briefed on a variety of cross American Canadian Native American issues in return. The German retired industrialist informed me that her husband and she rent a home in NH and he works as retired banking executive helping with ecological and health causes to include the Indian Stream Health System that we are using to help mitigate damage and trauma from the old enemy Human Alien Hybrid Clone Field Test site. The German former industrialist was of the opinion that even if we clean nuked the Enemy Human Alien Hybrid centers of power and survival locations some would still survive. She is an old Germanic nobility family has has oral history back to Raganuk, some 6,000 years ago in Modern Europe which climaxed at a high stone age battle site by the European Side of the Alps Mountains and is well aware of the good human alien hybrids and whose family was anti NAZI in WWII. They retired from Germany to Canada and bought a 100 acre plot and built a modular home on it to escape high German Property Taxes.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:02 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2090
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:02 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:02 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
Do you believe that jesus will come?

Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: frankie85] #2095
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:23 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:23 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Jesus comes very frequently in dreams and incarnate as he died as well, his message is always the same, it is not the end of days, only god the father knows the time of that and render unto Cesar what is Cesar's and unto God What is God's ... its people that are the problem not Jesus...I expect he will be back to give guidance again and review the status of the world with regards to his teachings.....

Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2096
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:28 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:28 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of economics our town makes a substantial amount of money from the town dump from trash. Plastic, card board and metal is recycled. Mixed garbage is sent to clean burning incinerator to generate electricity. By 2020 we are mandated to move to a composting system for mixed household wastes and will be required at the local level to segregate the household waste stream further. Compost at large commercial compost operations will be sold off for agricultural usage significantly enhancing our eco high bio tech processing capability.

I will be making a run to the local town dump in few minutes to dispose of weeks worth of mixed household waste. With my compost bin up and running I am two years ahead of the 2020 deadline to compost materials.

This entire self sustaining compact high out put eco friendly high bio tech life style is the guiding philosophy behind our Planetary Liberation Forces. Restoring balance and harmony at the local level between humans and the environment while respecting clean eco safe industrial processes for economy of scale operations. The intent is to create a self sustaining network of faith and secular faith respecting communities that can endure the shift in global climate change using lower tech low cost high bio tech techniques and equipment.

This Earth Liberation Philosophy and movement is being exported by us around the globe using our religious missionaries from Lodgement B in the NW United States region. We are among our biological families the oldest religious families in Western Civilization. I am demonstrating how linked by the Singularity AI Battle net how to build a dual use profitable good living high quality of life lifestyle using this technology in rural setting. For the Baltic Region this system is key to your defense in the event of Russian Invasion. Self Contained Guerrilla War urban and rural combat outposts aided by dispersed genetically engineered covert male female elite fleet marine Alien Battalion size force to rally defense and provide warnings.

Attached Files 0716181815a_resized.jpg0623181019_resized.jpg0717180920_resized (2).jpgIMG_0827.JPGGreenhouse 5.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:31 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2097
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:16 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:16 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
I have worked very hard for a better world but i never saw Jesus anywhere, is he just watching?

Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: frankie85] #2101
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:47 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:47 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
frankie,

Jesus acts all the time, it is only learning to open your mind to look for him in the right way and to correctly understand his teachings....This is not a Bible Study Site. I teach and guide bible studies that open minds to the teachings of Christ put into context that people can understand. For example look upon my reward for service in his faith, my farm its riches being revealed to bring wealth to me for using them in accordance with his teachings.

I spent few minutes clearing brush from raspberries and we a few days of sun mixed with rain. Raspberries do best and produce more when exposed to the sun. They do best when fertilized with compost, which I will make from the weeds cleared from around the berry bushes. Attached are the pictures of my first stand of berry bushes I am starting to clear. After a few minutes of clearing my yield from the bush went from one berry to several. That bush is part of my reward for service to Christ. It part of being a good steward of what you are blessed with IAW the Teachings of Christ. It is also tied to biblical teachings about harvesting weeds that are used to feed the good and the basic cycle of life. Good stewart's change the world at the individual level. Music teachers teach students to play well to ease pain, cause joy, mirth sooth, excite. The resources they are given are students. Corrupt stewards are given resources and taint them. We act because we try and follow Christ's teachings. The twin plagues we cauterized with a neutron bomb in the sin city of sex slaves the enemy human alien hybrids created in North Africa would have caused massive loss of life in the gay population and straight population. We don't judge we are stewards and guides. We don't rule we aid and advise. We are the Forces of Light and Life. We preserve life and encourage it growth not take or limited. We harvest the weeds and separate the weeds from the chaff. Occasionally as Stewart's we must deal with sick plantings that if allowed to grow out of control risk damaging the entire garden or system.

Good stewards working together to goal can change the world. We didn't judge gays in our cauterization of the infection city, we preserved life to allow God/Christ to judge and guide it.

That concept is embodied in the images of the raspberries I cultivated with a few minutes of time. The same goes with teachers of music or builders of homes.

Attached Files 0724180959_resized.jpg0727181024a_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2102
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
Yes, but why do Jesus let gays be gays still, they let down girls and are immoral

Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: frankie85] #2103
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:46 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:46 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Frankie, I do not want to get into religious discussion on this post....but will say this gays have been with us since the human race gained awareness. All things serve the creators purpose in the end. Jesus was crucified and said he would return and did. In the recorded bible Jesus was never asked about gays directly, he spoke of marriage between a man and women. The Human Race choose to alter religion rather than provide Gays with civil alternative to marriage bestowing all the rights of marriage. That was human choice.

In the end all will be judged. It is humans that make the decisions based on free will on this Earth. We Forces of Light and Life preserve life and don't separate the human race as judges, unlike the Enemy Human Alien Hybrids. We expect that humans will get sorted out in the end and our job as it has been since our race crashed here 8,000 years ago is to preserve diversity of life and mankind allowing the creator to work the creators will as the creator sees fit to do so.

If an aspect of the creator god or Jesus Materialized Before you, you could ask that question and may or may not get an answer as it may not yet be time to get a answer. If you get an answer the forces of this civilization would put your words to the test mercilessly. We have separation of Church and State. We don't have the answer to your question. I explained what we are and what we do and illustrated to you the enemy human alien hybrids that unleashed plague and Polio on Madagascar to remove inferior human beings and ended up crippling generations of that Nation's people and children. Then they engaged in a violent lethal sadomasochist sexual act that killed an African American Gay person.

We used a Neutron Bomb to cauterize a unstoppable pandemic of incurable AIDS and TB. That bomb killed a few thousand infected beyond cure in a flash virtually painlessly saving hundreds of millions.

In our society we have a don't care don't ask philosophy with gay beings and civil marriages reserving marriage for the Church between man and woman. We expect it will get sorted out in the end.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2104
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:23 AM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:23 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of our Eco Village R&D Site we are promoting a way of life for the New Millennium during a period of global climate change. The compact high yield high bio tech farm is tied to 8,000 years of farming village experience in leading the human race up to the stars from our races arrival on this planet as crash survivors from a Singularity Society Warp Ship 8,000 years ago.

I illustrated with regards to the Singularity AI Battle Net what is possible between a linked human and high security advanced AI system with direct AI to neural interface.

In the images below is the compact high larger high yield farm that sustains several villages built on a old dairy farm.

Then there is a apple tree planted by my neighbor and former owner of this farm on my northern uphill boundary line.

This tree along with the raspberry bush bear fruit because of pollination by the healthy local hive of honey bees. The Apple tree bears fruit because of my down hill neighbors three apple trees located a 1/3 of a mile away. These trees down the hill are needed to pollinate the tree on my northern boundary and this is done because of the honey bees and other insects.

When I plant my apple orchard it will be located in my field closer to my down hill neighbor and become part of the system of apple tress located with this 1/3 of mile area. Each of us neighbors get along and like each other, We are courteous to each other talking and productively interacting with each other. We share information and by living in harmony with each other help improve our environment together both consciously and unconsciously as our apple tree crop works together bearing richer and better apples by a natural process.

What we are doing with our R&D center and the Singularity AI Battle Net Interface is creating a symbiotic environment that uplifts and sustains the people in it and promotes a healthy life and life style. Though natural processes studied and observed for 8,000 years on this planet we are creating a linked symbiotic adaptive environment that will sustain us through global climate change using low cost reclaimed and recovered materials to mitigate the effects of climate. This advanced bio tech is linked to advanced technology in soil testing and computerized crop land management practices. The spin off in terms of applications for cell phones and computer software are very large.

The enemy human alien hybrids wanted this region as a survival location in the event of pandemics or nuclear war or massive global climate shift.

Attached Files 0727181024a_resized.jpg0727181257_resized.jpg0623180931_resized.jpg0623181019_resized.jpg0727181336_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Good Alien Hybrid R & D Center [Re: EdMan] #2108
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:41 PM
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:41 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
At the end of the day it is family that matters no matter how they came to be and to whom they were given in trust or care to.

My family is both Invetro and natural birth, a modern and high tech family.

AIDS Immune, with various degrees of genetic engineering, very high IQ and neuron regeneration.

We came together a strike force to assess, recover and liberate our stolen children in Colebrook NH.

That phase of the operation is now over, during the combat we unleashed the massive fire power of Singularity Society Delta Force Juggernaut Class Terrasect Warship. The Warp Juggernaut Delta Assault Carrier Excalibur, built to assault Hell Confinement Facility, Hold and Extract a Demonic Quantum Entity for Judgement.

That mission is over and the world trembled before the force and power of Excalibur locked in a collapsed wormhole and it's massive AI system. One of the most powerful warships ever built by Singularity Society.

Attached is a picture of my and my wife's stolen daughter making a pop up card and the dog she loves to run with in our field with. The people that implanted her in her and her half brother in her birth mother are evil incarnate. They knew full well the conditions she was going to be born into with her half brother. They laughed after their birth and held sway over the corrupt police force and judge in the town. We have fought these beings for 4,000 years what they did with these to Invetro children is typical of their acts. They knew we would be trapped and forced to look upon them mired in filth and ignorance. Damaged by the experience for life. Then I their father unleashed genetically engineered combat troops and finally the werewolf legion that even Lucifer Incarnate Feared Before He was Unmade by God.

Then they failed to account for the Massive AI of the Warship Excalibur and it's massive warp and singularity generator the most advanced and powerful ever put in a Singularity Warship of the Line.

Now here my wife and I stand, damaged with $120,000.00 a year income, 2.6 million dollars in wealth, our stolen children in state supervised custody and owners free and clear of a farm and house complex that will sustain us and generate an additional $100,000.00 in income.

Attached Files CardA (3).jpgGreenhouse 1.jpg0530181424_Burst01_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:51 PM.
Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.