Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
6 registered users (Xeno, Matt, Ashmaydaylia, UFO-Hunter, venn99, 1 invisible), 48 guests, and 104 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics693
Posts5,310
Members208
Most Online294
Oct 17th, 2018
Newest Members
Johnny5, crosseddimension, Sky Lurker, Sebe, Shark
208 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,438
EdMan 1,131
frankie85 274
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 107
Matt 102
Stormy 96
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
The greatest story ever told #2072
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:13 AM
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:13 AM
T
Terran Offline OP
Recruit
Terran  Offline OP
Recruit
T
I introduce you to my story. An 11 hour journey that starts from the lowest place and slowly grows into the greatest story ever told on the ultimate scale. A narrative through time as seen from a unique perspective. This is the story you have been waiting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acyCQDhqJGg&list=PLx5h-z01lsr8Med74EIRbLpxXScbRf-gu

To give credibility to my story and encourage you to watch it (and I recommend you be patient and don't skip ahead), I reveal proof that I knew of astronomical information before the world's best scientists and astronomers. For 50 years they have claimed that the Andromeda galaxy was massively larger than the Milky Way. But I know from personal experience, it isn't larger but smaller, about 2/3rds of the size of the Milky Way. I have kept many secrets for many benign reasons that are revealed in my story. In 2016, I was forced to go public with my identity, and I am now on the run from the government after being imprisoned for a year and extensively tortured by the government. When I went public, I also went public with many other things, including my personal experiences beyond this world. Part of that involved me referring to a galaxy near ours that was smaller and of communication our galaxy had with it. For me to say that, goes against 50 years of science and astronomy. But it's the truth. Andromeda isn't bigger but significantly smaller and has much less life in it than the Milky Way. As it turns out, earlier this year scientists and astronomers have realised they were catastrophically wrong and made new models and measurements of Andromeda. All their 'science' had to be thrown out the window. What they found was that it was significantly smaller than they previously thought. Some now say it's the same size, while others say it's smaller. According to Wikipedia, Andromeda is now considered to be potentially half the size of the Milky Way. Since I remembered privately uploading some of my revelations in 2016, I tracked them down to prove that I made these claims 2 years before the scientific and astronomical community did a backflip and discovered that I was right all along. I provide video proof below. How could I know such a thing? Either I really have been beyond this world and have a long and unbelievable story to tell, or I got lucky to the extreme.

Don't pass up this opportunity. It is a story beyond any other. It will change your life. All I ask for is 11 hours of your time. You won't be disappointed. This is what you have been waiting for. Please, listen to my story. The fate of this world is at stake.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The greatest story ever told [Re: Terran] #2073
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:11 PM
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:11 PM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
Beautiful, liked your videos, atleasts some of them

Last edited by frankie85; Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:17 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The greatest story ever told [Re: frankie85] #2239
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:14 AM
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:14 AM
T
Terran Offline OP
Recruit
Terran  Offline OP
Recruit
T
All of them are the bittersweet truth. And I have 23,000 files, almost 400GB and 2,500 folders to prove it. Most of it is with me, while I am on the run from the government. Only 10GB of it is backed up on the internet, but witnesses have seen most of the files personally. This is the story you have been waiting for. This is not a sensationalist fantasy like the vast majority of extraterrestrial stories, yet it will rock you to your core more than all other stories put together. It is the real deal. All I need is 11 hours of your life! And if you doubt any part of my story, the links and sources I offer lead to link trails to more evidence than you could hope to go through. Don't pass up this chance. My data has been repeatedly censored and deleted all over the internet. I don't know how long it will stay up before it's taken down again. I have had to carefully split it up into various pieces across various accounts across various mediums in order to slow down the censorship. It is becoming increasingly difficult as time goes on. I have intentionally left link trails in my sources so that it is difficult for the censors to find but can be found by those who make the effort to investigate as many have already found. Those who make the effort are rewarded.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.