Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
6 registered users (Xeno, EdMan, venn99, UFO-Hunter, 2 invisible), 89 guests, and 190 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics706
Posts5,494
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,514
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations #2050
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 AM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
During the Lucifer War Singularity Technology Ascended Civilizations allied with the Quantum Life Forms and Created the Grand Alliance of Singularity Forces of Light and Life. Across the multi timeline universes and across the continuum walls/membranes of the Multi Universe we battled Lucifer's forces and incarnations. Lucifer's forces used worlds and civilizations on many timelines to build products for the war effort in galaxies and solar systems. Enslaving, infiltrating and toppling societies to produce war materials at all tech levels and components for ascended singularity level forces. Often sacrificing entire species and systems for the war effort. Production was centered around factory cities with no safety limits except needed to sustain maximum production or environmental controls.

Our forces of Light and Life Delta Forces equipped with singularity and nano technology inserted into these planetary systems to topple, sabotage, raid or liberate them as the war progressed. We used advanced technology to build up forces and establish survival agriculture bases for guerrilla operations using local religions and books of Revelations to motivate and guide local planetary forces.

In my wife and my case I have built using free reclaimed pallets a compost bin for a few dollars. Within twenty four hours of that I have started clearing scrub bushes from wild raspberry bushes along the edge of my fields and dumping the waste in the compost bins. To complete the project of enhancing the growth of wild raspberries I need to purchase a couple of low cost hand shears. These will allow me to enhance the growth of raspberries and add their sale and nutrition level to my farm with a few hours of dedicated manpower. While pruning around the wild raspberry bushes I noted honey bees, which indicates honey production and healthy hives of bees are in the area, good from a number of perspectives with regards to nutrition and Eco Pollination of Plants.

In the Lucifer War planetary populations were kept on minimal survival diets with food stocks being used to support the war effort. This over the long term kept slave production populations smaller than the much larger security forces. Our Delta force operatives focused on carving out guerrilla war bases in contested regions increasing food and nutrition levels to build up combat capable troops and em-placing genetically engineered children with Nano Tech and Singularity Tech into secure homes within the Forces of Planetary Liberation.

Attached Files IMG_1498.JPGMap A.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgeaf752818c8324c22f59eb7dcb58e1eb.jpg0723181355_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:06 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2051
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:52 AM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:52 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
As per Singularity AI Battle Net Economic Plan, I will be adding a section of Blue Berries, which along with the wild raspberry cultivation and apples with help maintain a healthy natural sugar diet production system in my compact high out put farm. Using the constructed bin, minimal manpower expense, and few simple low cost hand tools I will generate a few quarts production of easy to harvest organic wild raspberries to my farm. With minimal cultivation that I started this year this production will surge next year to few gallons of raspberries that can be cooked, frozen or freeze dried though a local sharing small farmers cooperative I belong to. Within two years with storage and stockpiling I can have fifty gallons of raspberries on hand for sale or consumption. At five dollars per quart in two years, along with the organic compost bin and some cheap hand tools, I will have over a thousand dollar per year production line of raspberries in progress.

Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:04 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2052
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:56 AM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:56 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In simple terms using natural organic local raspberries I have just started cultivating I have added a one to two thousand dollar production line of organic raspberries to my farm, increasing my retirement income by 1 to 2 thousand dollars per year.

Attached Files 0723181355a_resized.jpg0724180959_resized.jpg0724180959a_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:03 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2054
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:14 AM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:14 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
I am related to Charlemagne the Great. He is my 37th Great Great Grandfather, Edward Doty, signer of the Mayflower Compact, William the Conqueror, two venerated Catholic Popes, two venerated Catholic Saints. I also am a alien life form downloaded by Singularity Universal Computer AI interface into this body.

Outside my door are sufficient organic raspberries to pay the property taxes on my retirement home with money left over to use for yearly maintenance of my Ford F150 Truck. I knew this when I did my initial inspection and survey of this property by AI Singularity Battle Net interface.

I am now bringing on line, per flexible AI Battle Net Interface, a flexible adaptive economic model that, with minimal manpower, will boost my retirement income to a 1/3 of million dollars per year and net wealth to over 3 million in 5-7 years a total investment of 75,000 dollars from a inheritance I used wisely rather chasing digital games and fast cars and loose women. Less the price of high end Mercedes Benz top of the line auto.

Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2055
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:56 AM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:56 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Per Battle Net Interface I will be bringing online the rest of the farm infrastructure after making use of existing resources to generate operating capital and maintain my health and fitness from recovery of being poisoned with duel nerve agents by the CIA NOC Empire of the United States of America.

The plan includes cleaning up the raspberry production line of bushes and accelerating their growth by selective pruning and care. This will boost income next spring as the cleaned up cleared bushes spread. The compost from this process will be dumped into the compose bin as waste for decay and use in the spring in raised beds that will be installed near the compost bin. This will setting up a natural fertilizer process adjacent to the raised beds. One large bed will be dedicated to the production of organic asparagus and one to broccoli for sale and use as high quality produce at the local level. Replacing lower quality products locals are forced to buy.

One unused room in my walk out finished basement will be configured as seed starter and processing room for products generated by the farm. Expansion in terms of modular product section areas is planned for the 1 to 2 year time frame and further out year timeline.

By the time of our passing this farm will be generating well over a $100,000 a year in revenue and hopefully tied to a veterans recovery and assistance program. We will hand this complex off to our stolen by the CIA NOC Empire recovered INVETRO Children as a very large inheritance.

Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:15 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2056
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:31 AM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:31 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Attached to this post is the conceptual design plan sketch of my high bio tech farm and picture of the thousands of gallons of untapped spring intermittent stream water I will be tapping for agricultural use. To tap this spring I will be fashioning cisterns made from low cost stock tanks purchased at a local farm store. These will be sunk into the ground to collect and be filled with run off in the spring that floods the intermittent stream bed.

This agricultural water will be pumped up for use using solar panels mounted on a frame oriented to a optimum collection position and 12 volt pump purchased from a local tool supply store.

By putting in this system I will have thousands of gallons of fresh water for use in my agricultural process via drip irrigation system on optimized time schedule

With the residuals of my inheritance I will be building this infrastructure and putting in place the facility that will boost my income to a third of a million dollars per year.

In terms of Lucifer War Delta operations we would buy, steal or use reclaimed equipment to put this facility in service as guerrilla war support facility with integrated safe house quarters, machine shop and global secure communications.

Attached Files 0503181039a_resized.jpgPermaculture Plan.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2057
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:41 AM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:41 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of reality warping I used 45 megatons of energy from the AI Singularity Battle Net Interface to restructure reality around my retirement house to bring online resources needed to increase my retirement income and provide for my and my wife/mates psychical well being in these damaged by the Human Race genetically engineered bodies.

The Energy and AI usage to bring this about is equal to days of the solar output of the Sun.

These are covert Singularity Delta Forces operations and we have the technology to cover our operations temporally within limits.

This house was our intended retirement location with sufficient resources to boost our income to over a third of million dollars per the AI adaptive, health, economic and welfare program for our damaged but still functional genetically engineered bodies equipped with singularity and nano technology.

I have illustrated the technology, wealth and infrastructure we can generate by way of the AI Singularity Battle Net.

My wife/mate and I are both equipped with Grand Fleet Admiral of Singularity Society Delta Force AI Battle Net interfaces.

From these simple posts I have illustrated how with the flip of switch per say can shift our infrastructure over from peace to full blown Planetary Forces of Liberation Mode.

We are beings of peace but are prepared to wage clean thermonuclear war.

Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2060
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 PM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
By use of the Singularity AI battle Net my mate and I have established and are building an infrastructure to benefit all mankind. This is in direct contrast to the enemy human alien hybrids actions in Madagascar and in Las Vegas with the shooter from the hotel.

We have battled these beings since there assault landing on the Minoan Island of Thera that gave rise to the legends of Atlantis some 4,000 years ago. They made one full high tech move out into the open in the 1940's in NAZI Germany the cost of which we well know.

Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2062
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:34 PM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:34 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
In terms of today, we are in current conversation with our spiritual war leader for Lodgement B. We are talking about my farm project here and closing out an estate holding in Lodgement B in Northern California. We realized a 1.2 million dollar profit from the transaction which added to our joint operating capital raises my wife/mate and my portion and net wealth to 2.6 million United States dollars. In simple terms my and my wife/mates net wealth just increase by 3/4 of million dollars in less that a week with my raising our next years retirement income at least by $1000.00 per year starting next year.

Attached to this post is local Lodgement A weekly newspaper front page. The three main articles are on a pilot program to raise nutrition of people on food assistance working with local farmers and merchants as I discussed in my other post on Delta Force Opertions as part of the Forces of Light and Life AI Battle Net application of singularity technology. It talks to the long established tradition of farmers markets in Lodgement A and our frequent gospel music festivals that are highly attended.

My wife was out today assist a local inter faith joint Food Bank distributing food aid from local vendors, farmers and the federal government to needy nutrition at risk people in the local area in Lodgement A. Once my farm is up an running I will be infusing large amounts of high quality produce into the systems we are involved in and illustrated by this Lodgement A weekly front page newspaper articles. I will be selling some for profit to the vendors in the SNAP program pilot project and at farmers markets, then I will be donating produce to the interfaith food bank for distribution by my wife for a tax write off maximizing my income through the USDA farmers and IRS system.

Attached Files 0724181817_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:50 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2063
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:46 PM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:46 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
The rural society illustrated by the Front Page of the Weekly Newspaper in Lodgement A and the operations plan on our multi generational assault on DNC voter strongholds we discussed in our other post is the model we are using as the cultural assault philosophy on the DNC Controlled Voter Bases in the City States they control and have enslaved by welfare.

Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:54 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2064
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:13 PM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:13 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
NH Permaculture Day (At our Eco Village High Bio Tech Research and Development Center)

This year we are hosting the NH Permaculture Day festival on Saturday, August 18, 2018. There will be workshops and presentations about yurt building and aquaponics as well as organic farm tours. Michael Phillips, the author of “The Holistic Orchard” will also have a presentation and a booth at the event. The day is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. ⇒ click here to learn more

Attached Files Eco Village R and D Center.jpg0717180920_resized.jpgMap B.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:16 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2065
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:23 PM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:23 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
I rose from the Ghetto and poverty to be the intelligence officer for the launch of 1/3 our nuclear arsenal. I was tortured, poisoned and spit on for my faith, back and bones broken, spinal fluid drained to cripple me, gassed wit Carbon monoxide and cast out with no means of support by the Intelligence Community of the United States. I now have a six figure retirement income projected to grow to over three hundred thousand a year in 2-3 years, am worth 2.6 million dollars.

Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2067
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:57 PM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:57 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Enough said on this subject..........I am a genetically engineered alien human hybrid with nano and Singularity AI Battle Net Interface, I dead lift 500 pounds vertically four feet, bend Iron Bars, am a expert shot with rifle pistol and machine gun NATO and Warsaw Pact types, and expert in high medium and low intensity combat, guerrilla war. Improvised weapons, nuclear combat and nuclear biological combat....the CIA assaulted me and I activated the warp drive of massive warp singularity society dreadnought and about destroyed the earth for that insult.

Attached Files scan0001.jpgscan0003.jpgscan0004.jpgscan0005.jpgscan0025.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:13 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2068
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:26 PM
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:26 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
Two patios installed in my executive mansion safe house I used to penetrate the illegal enemy human alien hybrids had at the University of Connecticut and Hartford Hospital and unclassified Officer Evaluation Report that in clear language says I was in a firefight on the DMZ in 1986 in Korea that was suppressed by the American Intelligence Community.

Attached Files Patio 1.jpgPatio 2.jpgORB-Korea-Side-2.jpeg
Reply Quote
Re: Lucifer War Singularity Equipped Delta Force Operations [Re: EdMan] #2071
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:36 AM
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:36 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Captain
EdMan  Online Content OP
Captain
E
I am currently 3 weeks behind schedule with bringing this farm online but have 8 weeks of reserve time built into my plan. I was diverted and lost time because of the sale of my Executive Mansion three blocks from the Governor of Connecticut's Mansion and the sale of an estate asset in Northern California. Based on the results of these transactions my income has stabilized currently at $120,000 and net wealth has risen to from just under 2 million United States Dollars to 2.6 million dollars.

In terms of the farm, my initial focus has been to bring online the house then the production facilities. After that I will be adding support buildings to include a garage, external wood metal shop and storage structure for farm power equipment.

The Compact High Bio Tech High Yield Farm Consists of the Following:

House:

Living Space 2200 Square Feet, Four Bedroom 3.5 baths
Green Block R-36 Walls, R-32 Attic
Radiant Heated Floors
124,000 BTU High Efficiency Oil Boiler
400 Gallon Oil Storage Tank
Internet Secure Global Access
Satellite Based Media Feed
HF Radio 1000 Mile Communications
Wood and Machine Shop
Two all wheel drive armored bullet resistant vehicles with SATCOM Capability
Cellular, Wifi and VPN capability
Deep Hard Rock high capacity Well
High Efficiency High end Water and Propane Appliances
Back Up Electrical Generator (Being Purchased)
Self Contained Guest Suite

Farm (In Development)

5.2 Acre Plot (Fields and Woodland)
2.0 Acres Clear field
Five Gallons of Current Raspberry Production
5000 pounds of produce from High Tunnel Green House and Raised Bed's (In Development)

Out Buildings (In Planning Stage)

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.