Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
6 registered users (Xeno, Matt, UFO-Hunter, Ashmaydaylia, venn99, 1 invisible), 48 guests, and 99 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics692
Posts5,306
Members207
Most Online294
Oct 17th, 2018
Newest Members
Johnny5, crosseddimension, Sky Lurker, Sebe, Shark
208 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,438
EdMan 1,131
frankie85 274
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 107
Matt 102
Stormy 96
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System #1950
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:13 AM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:13 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Attached to this post are a series of pictures and high quality artwork in our front hall entrance into our home. These images are part of a visual programming system for the human Central Nervous System that places a individual both consciously and sub consciously into a state of mind upon entering our home. For example out of the right eye as you enter is a picture of state police person that is having car problems, then on the left a old European peasant women collecting flowers poor but loving life and beauty from time of poverty, then the Painting in vivid colored by the holocaust survivor followed by a image of two alert Golden retrievers full of strength outside. Then above the bench to remove soiled shoes in the house is relaxed golden retriever sleeping on a couch.

This image sequence is used to program the subconscious and conscious mind of the individual that sees them and puts non threatening people at rest in security. My dogs are genetically engineered with quantum technology overlays on them. A fit strong West Hartford Police Woman could barely control my largest dog when I got her from the pound after she got out and was almost dragged from her feet by my dog in its happiness to see me. I restrained it with one arm on the lead and looked at and thanked the animal control officer for caring for my dog. In the event of the breach of security or forced entry by a threat into my house my dogs go into trained attack mode working as a highly trained pack of attack dogs.

As you exit the hall into the home you see a high tech clean home, nice soothing bright colors and two paintings by the holocaust survivor by our dining table.

All of these images are placed to instill in the viewer our respect for the ethical moral law enforcement agents that meet our standards, respect and love for the hard working poor and a number of themes of Judea Christian Biblical teaching with Jewish works of high art by our colonial dining room table in from of our China Cabinet with German crystal, English Tea Pots and China made from factories in Rebuilt Dresden that was fire bombed by the UK during WWII in flaming holocaust from repayment of the Blitz on London.

The colonial China Cabinet by our dining table weight over a thousand pounds assembled and I lifted the over five hundred pound top by myself and slid it into place with the aid of my 100 percent disabled wife with almost no organs left in her body and two artificial knees.

Attached Files 0719180747_resized.jpg0719180748_resized.jpg0719180719_resized.jpg0719180748c_resized.jpg0719180748b_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1951
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 AM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of the programming sequence when you sit at our dining room table with holocaust survivor art works on the wall at a solid mahogany dining room table in front of a China cabinet, filled with Polish, German and European Crystal and China made by factories in the Rebuilt German City of Dresden after it was incinerated by a holocaust fire storm by the RAF you note our UK tea pots as we speak about the Tea Party. We serve you dinner with fine European Chrystal from the former NAZI occupied countries, and on fine rebuilt Dresden factory China plates. In our state of the Art Super Energy Efficient Home we talk about our Italian made Super Energy Efficient Boiler System on our inlaid Hard Wood radiant heated floors and then talk about our state of the art bio tech compact high yield farm that we are building. We use our gold trimmed American Stainless steel silver wear with our meal while you see the pre civil war painting of my wife's ancestor that was the first female Doctor in California and read her hand written letter to her mother from school. Then if you stay the night we put you in the guest room to sleep in hard rock maple pre civil war bed with the settee taken from the last Spanish governor of California's mansion when my wife's biological ancestors led the revolt that ripped California from Spain and gave it to the United States at the time of the Civil War.

We use acoustical and visual programming in our house.

Reply Quote
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1952
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 AM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I was one of the best spy maters of the Cold War and ran one of the largest most productive integrated all source agent networks ever created in Central Europe. I used it to recover the Soviet Invasion Plans for Central Europe and developed a conventional and nuclear targeting plan to destroy two state of the art army groups using a D-Base III IBM PC. I also was the intelligence officer for the release of 1/3 our Nuclear Arsenal.

You enter my house in peace and are accepted with love and good fellowship, you enter in anger with hate and face a quantum charged being with quantum charged pack of trained programmed attack dogs.

Attached Files 0601181759_resized.jpg0623181019_resized.jpg0717180926a_resized.jpgCopy of Plan of Actions of the Czech Peoples Army.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1955
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:03 PM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:03 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Attached to this post are copies of my official Officer Evaluation Support Form and Officer Evaluation as junior Captain at 27 years of age. At 27 years old three years after graduating college I led the effort to recover the Soviet Invasion Plans for central Europe using a advanced analysis technique linked to one IBM PC Computer in 1989 and using D-Base III Software. From that effort I used the database assembled to update and create a automated targeting system for our Heavy Armored Division that would have with, deep battle air strikes and Surface to Surface Missile (SSM) strikes destroyed two state of the art Army Groups with thousands of tanks, armored personnel carriers, artillery and attack helicopters. My work on this is clearly documented in clear unclassified English on these two two page documents signed by some of the most powerful and influential military officers in NATO.

To accomplish this task I ran the largest most elite human intelligence operation in NATO, backed by the largest most advanced all source, electronic, radar and satellite based collection effort in the World age age 27. I am now 56 years old. In near perfect health, after having 70 percent of the bones in my body smashed and broken, my spine shattered, being poisoned with two different lethal doses of nerve agent. I dead lift five hundred pounds four feet, bend iron bars, can shatter from stressing handcuffs, fire expert with rifle, pistol and machine gun. I am a expert tracker and have rebuilt from the studs up three homes as investments. I can also run a four foot carbon steel sword through a steel front door and cut out the lock.

I am very real and not in a very good mood when it comes to treatment by the United States.

Attached Files OER FRG SF Side 1.jpegOER FRG SF Side 2.jpegOER FRG Side 1.jpegOER FRG Side 2.jpegCopy of Plan of Actions of the Czech Peoples Army.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:14 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1956
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:20 PM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:20 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Among other things I am the 37th Direct Great Great Grandson of Charlemagne the Great, Holy Roman Emperor of the West, direct descendant of Edward Doty (Doten) signer of the Mayflower Compact, and directly related to two Pope and two Catholic venerated Saints that worked miracles of faith, logic and reason.

Attached Files 0601181759_resized.jpgIMG_0827.JPGIMG_0839.JPG0717180926a_resized (1).jpgPresentation1a.pptx.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1957
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 PM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My wife is with our stolen daughter sewing upstairs, I took her half brother fishing for rainbow trout today, our house is filled with joy and love. Our stolen daughter is with us for a extended stay. Then she goes back to the human garbage that gave birth to her and her half brother and dirty house.

Reply Quote
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1958
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:51 PM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:51 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My wife and I as I evidenced by official DOD signed documents were the most best and most lethal intelligence officers every Produced by the United States, NATO and the MOSSAD. I used to meet with the MOSSAD in Paris Hotels picked up by Mercedes Limo from the train station on vacation when assigned to Europe.

Reply Quote
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1959
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:21 PM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:21 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
02/21/09
Al Qaeda: A Second Front in the Red Sea?

Edward A. Chesky JR, Major, USA, MI, (RET)

Recent activity in the Red Sea region indicates the possibility that Al Qaeda, in an effort to counter the United States military build-up in Afghanistan, is attempting to open a second front in the Red Sea region. Analysis of the movement of Al Qaeda operatives into Yemen, statements issued by Al Qaeda leaders, along with terrorist operations in Somalia and Egypt indicate we may be seeing the first stages of a terrorist offensive in the Red Sea, Horn of Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa regions.

Further analysis of the current political-economic-demographic situation in Egypt, coupled to Al Qaeda’s existing technical capabilities, indicates that Al Qaeda could inflict serious harm and possibly destabilize Egypt through a coordinated, strategically targeted, and low cost terrorist attacks. Should Al Qaeda succeed in destabilizing Egypt this would seriously undermine the United States position in the region. The benefit to Al Qaeda; and other states hostile to the United States and the West; in accomplishing this would be to significantly raise the price of oil by forcing the re-routing of oil shipments away from the Suez Canal. Such a rise in oil prices would have an immediate positive effect on the economies of such nations as Iran and others hostile to the United States while negatively affecting United States and Western efforts to deal with the current economic crisis.

This effort, also if tied to coordinated attacks in Somalia; along with other operations in Sub-Saharan Africa also has the ability to stretch United States and Western forces to a degree that puts our efforts in Southwest Asia at risk.

Given these conditions, and Al Qaeda’s current technological, logistics, intelligence and information dissemination capabilities, such a threat must be taken seriously. As the United States and Western forces press forward with efforts contain and neutralize Al Qaeda in Southwest Asia it is clear that we face a substantial threat to our flank in the Red Sea region.

Countering this threat will take a coordinated effort by the United States, the Western nations, and supportive governments in the Middle East. Al Qaeda has clearly shown that it is capable of reacting to circumstances with extreme agility and has likely already seen and begun to exploit this vulnerable flank in an effort to undermine our push against it.

Despite statements to the contrary, Al Qaeda remains a formidable foe. In this fight it is imperative that we commit the best and brightest of our intelligence, military and security services in order to hold the line as we move forward in Southwest Asia. I note that much of this assessment was performed as a result of an advanced strategic military simulation I have run. The results of this simulation have been reviewed and accepted by a number of senior academics and military professionals. Given this, I feel it is imperative that the United States and its allies review the current threat posture in the Red Sea region and initiate an appropriate response to counter this emerging threat.

Attached Files (Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)h.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97).jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)a.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)b.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Visual Programming of the Human Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1961
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 PM
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In Saudi Arabia I destroyed a Armored Reinforced Battalion Task Force with a company in less than three hours using a plan I came up with in less than one hour. In my faith community based cluster defense system coast to coast I can cripple the entire United States in less than twenty four hours. I am retired building a farm for our stolen Children we dearly love that were living in filth, squalor on soiled mattresses in 60 yards of garbage loaded with mice.

How would you feel and what would you do if you were me and those were your children living in those conditions considering we are not human and can Nova the sun with concentrated long range quantum cannon assault gun fire.

Attached Files Copy of SANG Movement to Contact.jpgscan0006.jpgcoronalhole_sdo_blank.jpg
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.