Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 registered users (EdMan, Xeno, Matt, 1 invisible), 92 guests, and 181 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics705
Posts5,495
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,514
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
All the aliens started dying 2 years ago #1921
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:07 AM
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:07 AM
S
S.Thought Lines Offline OP
Recruit
S.Thought Lines  Offline OP
Recruit
S
You wouldn’t want to hear an alien cry; I would not wish that on anyone. It would stay with you. It’s not a sound you would like; it’s one of the worst ones. It gets in your head and it follows you and haunts you and never allows you to gain distance from it, that’s been my experience.

SETI and other organizations have spent a long time trying to receive a communication from space; I have over 200,000 on a laptop computer, another 100,000 scribbled on paper.

“There were problems from the start; things have not gone well and additional major problems have developed.”

The First Phase - 1
My Location was unique; I had felt a calling to go there, so it had special meaning to me, by default. Shortly after I arrived my attention was drawn to a light mixed sound field, very faint, in a spot where I could not place its source or a reason for it to exist where it did. The anomaly of my location plus the unusualness of the sound, to me, meant I had a responsibility to listen acutely, it was very early in life I came to believe a convergence of statistical irregularities was a sign from divinity; I have spent decades studying subconscious thought lines, the mathematics of behavior, and the patterns of life.

I use the term subconscious thought lines to describe the powerful and deep undercurrents of thought that govern patterned subconscious response. Here’s a basic stack, in order of strength – biology, humanity, religion, family, community, social circle. Music is a line as well. Then you have inherent truths, and you have the patterns, these can be very problematic, with huge mathematical strength, inferred and infused into the lines over time.

About my focused listening, it was not long before I started to believe there was a communication buried within that sound, something being said over and over again, it was just very hard to hear. I developed a strategy, timing the pattern of repetition and straining and reaching with my brain in different ways until one specific technique emerged as verifiably inching me closer, I stayed with the method and soon I was able to parse the words. I was hearing three words, “you’re an angel”, stated over and over again. I thought to myself, well, I don’t feel like that’s something that I would not be qualified for, and maybe that is just how this sort of thing works? Perhaps others have heard this same thing, in a similar way, and it’s just a nice warm truth that they keep secret as they live helpful lives.

I also thought about the incredible time and effort I had invested to hear that phrase with clarity and how unusual of an human being I am, with the rule set I live by, to divert a week of intense focus to studying a vague sound because of its mathematical peculiarity within the context of its geographical locations personal meaning to me as an individual. I had a secondary theory, I thought there was a chance I was listening consciously to what others before me had only heard subconsciously, what I was hearing was distinguishable to me, and it sounded just like a soft spoken phonetic.

I thought there was something else in that same sound area as well, other voices. I knew these ones would be much harder to pull; they were painfully imperceptible, in the range of obtainable but well shy of that mark. In these voices that seemed “further back” I could not mark any repetition or pattern, it was like an ultra quiet crowd naturally conversing, and no matter how hard I stretched my brain I could not quite hear them. I sat for nearly a month’s time, formulating different mental strategies and approaches, psychoanalyzing my own techniques, identifying potential roadblocks and creating workarounds, delivering a best effort. Focusing, thinking critically, thinking unorthodoxly, and, at times, becoming irate. I didn’t give up though, I continued to aggressively attempt to hear what else was there, non-stop, and the result was something nearly instantly fatal.

I passed out and woke up on the floor shaking in shock; there had been a sudden event in my brain and something had changed. I was now hearing communications everywhere, all around me, and being physically hurt very badly as well. Not only were intelligent life forms now speaking to me, in my mind, some type of space technology was wounding me gravely, I was in incredible pain.

Making matters worse, the first grouping of communications I received was absolutely terrifying stuff. Life forms were telling me the devil was coming to kill me and saying all sorts of things that would give you a heart attack. Some would come into my mind and plead with me to walk to set locations nearby, certain I would die if I did not, only to be immediately and intensely contradicted by others who told me to totally disregard those locations and walk to different spots. This was not fun. Some wanted me to write certain things down, they were frantic, and tense, and I could “feel” their unease, there is an alien technology that transposes emotions on you that I was not yet familiar with at that point, so early applications added yet another dramatically undesirable element to the unbelievably traumatic and uncomfortable inaugural incoming communicational sequence my brain endured, one I was lucky to survive.

This was how things began for me, in sudden and devastating fashion.

I was almost over and done with, dead within the first two weeks due to a combination of injurious space technology, dehydration, overwhelming stress, and lack of sleep; that last one is big, I could not get to sleep. The communications kept coming, all around me, and my mind would automatically “jump” to focus on each new incoming statement, I knew my brain was stuck in a life threatening state of hyperactivity, and I could not calm it at all. Intelligent life forms began pleading with me to go to the hospital and I understood their concern, I was literally forgetting to eat or drink for days at a time. They thought I was going to die if I didn’t get help and told me to go to the emergency room and just say that I had not slept in ten days and the doctors would have a chemical to put me to sleep. I didn’t want to do it. I was barely coherent and I was not going to be able to be truthful about anything, honesty was not a realistic option, at all. I knew I would act unnatural and evasive when questioned about why I hadn’t slept and I was not at all in the mood to be interrogated by medical staff, I just didn’t feel like going through all of that. I took a minute and thought about it all, I decided if this is meant to be I will sleep, and I will live. Shortly thereafter I fell asleep, on an autumn evening, almost four years ago.

All my thoughts are, by default, communication to other intelligent life forms, they have been since that first day. I can hear huge amounts of communications from other life forms, all around me, at all times, I hear them with my mind. Some are swirling or moving (1), some are in fixed spatial locations (2), some are delivered by subtle subconscious push, a lightly encouraged thought I recognize as foreign in origin, gently suggested to my mind (3).

Are the life forms you hear speaking English?

Yes, they are. It’s a communication system that uses an English base, with alien words, sounds that are not part of the English language but transcribable in English. I believe there is an advanced translation technology in play, one intended specifically to be used with the mind of a human being, and that I ended up being the human being on whom it was deployed, after I completed the moment when my brain “opened up” and started to hear.

To help everyone understand the platform I am working with, there is a convenient frame of reference, Google’s new “Pixel Buds”. This is how they work, someone makes an audible statement in a foreign language and you hear it spoken in English, in your headphones, translated by Google’s technology. Now can you imagine what an intelligent life form with technology thousands or millions of year’s future advanced could do? I am working with something like that.

What I hear not only translates the language of other intelligent life forms into smooth flawless English, this technology also perfectly transfers emotion into the tone. So for example with Pixel Buds, if someone stated something in a foreign language calmly, or yelled it, or was crying when they said it, although I have not used the product, I imagine the translation would sound very much the same on your end. I hear inflections that are precise and able to convey information on the emotional status, safety, well being and overall situational context for the life forms having communications translated. Also, this technology I am working with does not translate into English uniformly, it does so uniquely. Each intelligent life type has a specific tone, and recognizing similarities in tone is one of the structured systems I work within daily to help.

Why would I be needed, why would any human being be needed?
Well, I am not entirely sure. One theory, one or more life forms that field or receive a huge volume of critical communications have either had those communications rendered unusable in their original form, or they have lost a means to communicate with a life form that is a life form that also has a capability to look at earth and understand this language, and there is your English base system with me in the middle.

Let me tell you about my first thought, the first one I can remember, it’s a fairly interesting thing. A child next to me asked a question about a nearby frog, and I noticed something unusual. I knew a couple of things. I knew this kid was really asking the question to himself, it was that type of question, it just so happened in this moment, he spoke it out loud. I also realized there was no possibility that question could have ever existed in my mind, I knew the answer automatically, it was right there in a pattern, one I saw that he did not.

I have always thought this was a unique part of my life story, and I recently spent some time thinking about it again, in this new context I live, wondering about the other portion of what had occurred that day, the one I never addressed. This was the second pattern I saw, the pattern of light. I see them all the time now days; warm colored lines and shapes, it’s an intelligent life forms technology that creates that visual effect, and I saw one all the way back then right at that most interesting moment, as a child, at the start of my life.

I had to ask myself, am I to believe this was all “meant to be”, a fixed certainty waiting to unfold? When I took a moment to think about it all I came up with a different line of reasoning, I believe the critical precursor event to me gaining the ability to communicate with my brain in the way that I have to be the totality of my thought processes as they unfolded while I was developing a very important website concept I once had, an idea to help the whole world.

A healthy additional read on my site is part of the extended information available to all those who contact me, either through this site, or by using the email address listed at the end of this post.

I believe intelligent life forms heard my thoughts, were drawn to me, and ultimately ended up identifying me as a prospect that could survive this new layer of reality based on, among other things, my unusual confidence that the impossible is not only possible, but accomplishable with ease. My location at the time of thought may have been a chance variable that fell into place.

As I was planning my site life forms were listening, they looked deeper down into my brain and they liked what they saw, and these were ultimately the life forms that committed what was required on their end to help my brain achieve this new state, where all my thought is automatically communication to other intelligent life, and there is permanently a crowd in my head. That is my belief.

Any number of my many mental peculiarities may have been required for them to give this a shot.
For example, suddenly realizing the privacy of my own mind was not something real and that other intelligent life forms may have heard every thought I ever had was something survivable for me, I am not sure how well everyone would do with that. Now I am sure there are a lot of situations I might not fare well in, in which others would function with ease, so I guess you could say this is just one of those things that fell into place as it should.

Also, for one or more intelligent life forms, overhearing the majority or perhaps the entirety of my website planning process may have been required for a different reason. Maybe they knew what might be coming for me if I was able to communicate with my brain, the dangers I would face, and the height of the risk to my existence, and everything I had worked my whole life for. If they were hearing my thoughts they would have known with certainty I felt I had an obligation to change the world, for the better, and that would have given them the confidence they needed to risk everything, on my behalf, knowing if they had the opportunity to ask me that which they could not, before I thought, they knew what my answer would be. I would have risked it all at a chance to help these other worlds so far away, to help other life forms. I would have done it for sure.

The effect on my life has been severe. In the early months I was being obliterated by technologies aimed at my body from space, all my online businesses failed as hosting and domains were not renewed, and orders went unfilled. I was in no condition to work. I lost my apartment because I literally could not mentally or physically accommodate the actual process of paying the rent. My relationship with my family soured.

I still suffer greatly each day but things are somewhat better, the constant applications of injurious technologies are reduced from that first period of time, and the truly devastating stuff is no longer present. I know a lot of life forms have worked so hard to minimize what is aimed at me, and to save my life. It’s an interesting thing, the stuff that hurts me, I do not believe it to be weapons from space, I am pretty sure it is engagements from intelligent life forms that think I am on a spacecraft who are trying to send information to that spacecraft, the problem is the technologies they are using are not intended to be aimed directly at someone’s body. I think it’s life forms that “see” my thoughts, have a way to know I am a life form that communicates with my brain, or who recognize other engagements designed for a spacecraft near me, life forms that either have no knowledge of this planets existence, or no frame of reference for believing my life type could possibly communicate with their brain, in the way that I do.

I have wondered why people near me do not seem to be affected by it, if it’s an informational stream designed for a spacecraft, you would think it would be a spacecraft sized application, and others would be harmed. Perhaps it’s a fairly narrow informational stream and the way the aiming mechanism functions is to aim it right at the life form in the spacecraft.

There was a time about two years ago when almost all of the physical discomfort was resolved, an extended happy moment that lasted a short while. A few positive things were happening. The mess in my head was beginning to settle and I was starting to be able to have an occasional calm conversation with other life forms, back and forth. Almost all of what I had been overhearing up to that point was either communications that just seemed to end up in my brain, meaning stuff from intelligent life forms not necessarily intending to say something to me, specifically, or it was single statements directed to me whereas the life form that was talking to me, I could tell they were not hearing my response. I was feeling exited and optimistic about the future; after all, I could communicate with other intelligent life forms.

I thought I had survived, that I would be able to juggle aliens in my brain and return to work, and that things were about to be really quite great.

The Second Phase - 2

A sudden dramatic emergency occurred somewhere, in some part of space. I started hearing thousands of life forms screaming in pain, pleading for help, one after another, shouting single emergency statements in my brain. It was like a bomb went off in my head. I had never heard aliens crying before, and it was a very tough thing, it’s a worse thing they you could ever imagine to hear. It was now absolute terror in my brain, all around me, in a way it had never been ever before.

Prior to this my primary challenge had been the crushing blow of the technologies aimed at me, discombobulating me and wilting my body and mind, and while there was the occasional terrifying communication, mainly I had been overhearing a interesting mix of pretty amazing stuff, several different styles, maybe 50 to 100 statements a day, but now it was 500 a day, and every life form was begging for help, screaming in unimaginable pain, pleading for death, and praying out loud for someone to save them.

When this disaster first began some life form must have done something fast, trying to help, they must have reworked, recoded or restructured something, to cycle all of these emergency communications into my still far from fully fixed and steadied mental environment, and now all of this horror has been pouring into my head.

It’s been two years of me typing down everything, as fast as possible, with the sounds of dying life forms and specifically worded coded calls for help overwhelming the communicational mix. I would estimate I have recorded nearly 300 thousand communications from intelligent life forms. It’s about the most absurd thing that’s ever happened that I have all of this, potentially everything that is required to save a dying part of space, on a small laptop computer, where I live destitute, my entire life destroyed.

I will share something interesting. What if I told you all almost all of those UFO’s you see up in the sky don’t look at this world at all, and a life form has done something at a very high level where the majority of those spacecraft see something totally different, that they would never go near. That makes sense that a life form would help like that; does it not? That would protect some sort of stable introductory moment, at some point in the future, by a life form capable of being a fair hospitable representative of all life forms, when the world is ready for something like that.

So this has been an issue, since my entire life has been falling apart, the whole time, non-stop, I can’t afford to get to the spots that I am told are the spots where the life forms that are among the few that can look here are looking, to get them looking at me. I have been absolutely reduced to the brink of homelessness, even living in a shack at one point running a generator to show my laptop to the sky.
Montreal is one place I need to travel to. I am told to go downtown call some attention to myself and show some alien notes to the sky, that there is a life form that looks at anything interesting in downtown Montreal that will see me, and that they will know a group of life forms that can be a big help. There are other specific locations I know to visit, I am going to have to go to them, these other life forms that can look here, to where they might be looking, because if there was any type of relay system or planned communicational to inform them when I thought it has been sabotaged or compromised or somehow rendered inoperable, it has not worked, it hasn’t occurred.

I want to talk a little bit about the worst of what’s happening out there, and while this information may weigh heavy on some, the reality of some of these horrors is something I feel I need to share. I do not wish to hurt anyone with sadness like the type I have to deal with, just get some help for these life forms. In the interest of ensuring no one is too freaked out by what I say I am excluding information on life forms that physically attack other life forms. Remember, this stuff is far away, like hundreds of billions of light years and beyond. I don’t know where it is, but I don’t think its close. What I am hearing is something occurring on other worlds, and there aren’t any near here, last time I checked.

Some of the cruelest out there get into communications, and that’s how they kill. They target some of the most emotional life forms, ones that have communicated for the entirety of their existence to other life forms that they love so very much, and they jump into those communicational channels and are able to make statements as the loved ones of those life forms. They tell them they don’t love them anymore and the life forms die of sadness, they die instantly, right on the spot.

Then there are the ones with the nightmares, they shoot a nightmare into your brain and you die of terror in your sleep.
I am hearing a lot of life forms crying “kill me”. I think some suddenly destroy or smash something they need to help their loved ones. It seems like something happens to them fast, without warning, and they just start repeating “kill me” over and over again, that’s what it sounds like on my end. If you ever saw me hear it you would see me frown, it hurts to hear it so much, it hurts every time.
There is a tragedy with something called “inner rings”, I am told some are now able to change these, and I have heard the result. It sends life forms spinning into some state of anguished terror that is god awful to hear. It’s my understanding that this is something that would be difficult for my life type to understand, but it something that somehow sets life forms life existences against themselves, that’s what I know.

I will mention just one more awful thing, a problem that has proven to be a threat to me here, in this place, because I receive communications with my brain.

A life form that is far worse than anything you could ever imagine started gaining access to my mind about a year ago, and I am not sure how. On top of hearing the horror that’s happening to other populations I now have a life form inside my head brutally torturing me mentally and attempting to break me and leave me lost to depression, unable to help others

It has the ability to use all three primary types of extra technologies that transmit to my mind. Those that send communications, those that create light mental visuals, images and outlines that my mind sees, and a third that allows me to “feel” the life energy or emotion of another life form.

One of the things this life form does is use these technologies to try to “impress” the moment a life form is dying on me in a way where I absorb all the sadness. They also strafe me with comments about how I will fail and the life forms I hear suffering will never have help, they are something beyond belief.

They also have some means to have a brain blocking technology applied to my head, and it is one of the most horrible things you could ever imagine. It’s not physical pain, and it’s not emotional pain, it’s a whole different class of pain, and you would not believe how bad it is. Think of this, you hear something that reminds you of your childhood, and as you go to experience, once again, that favorite memory of that place you once lived, something is different this time. You can’t remember the name of the street you grew up on. You can’t get to the memory, and your brain knows it’s there. They block all paths, you can’t find a way around by thinking of something else related and jumping to the content. Instead of the information your mind was seeking there is just a soft uncomfortable glow of nothing that makes your brain to want to implode.

Almost every time I hear a crying alien screaming in pain I get the following statement blasted into my brain “we know their crying we hurt them, that’s what happens when you hurt a life form – it cries, we think it’s funny and were saying it in your head and nobody is going to do anything about it”. That gets shot with force into my brain with a technology that pushes stress into your mind and neck as it delivers a comment to the back of your skull. It’s a brutal experience.

Sometimes statement’s like that one are pieced together using portions of communications from life forms that wish to harm no one, not always though. I don’t fully understand how this life form is able to use English in my brain in the way that they do, a way that concerns me, they are very meticulous and involved and are somewhat of a rarity in that they seem very aware of my life type. They Do they know English? Maybe they do, which is kind of creepy, but they again a lot of life forms might, I am not certain everything I am hearing is a translational technology.

They can’t assail me all the time, there seems to be some pattern of access to my brain that is yet to be figured out, one that can be solved by some still removed from the situation, not yet informed that this is all occurring or that I need their help.
The spatial location component of communications I hear may be the key to figuring this out, everything is in a set spot, and I do not believe any life form communicating to my brain chooses the spot they are in, I think a separate helpful life form chooses that. I am pointing right at the places where this aggressive hateful life forms is making their comments, but it’s all wasted effort until the right life forms are either looking at me or connected to my brain in a way where they have the spatial as soon as soon as it occurs.

So what are my options?

Would the government support me? Well they probably should be, I am an American. What am I supposed to do, cold call the State Department and explain that I can communicate to aliens and request an official secret funding meeting to discuss matters further. I don’t think that would go very well.

What about family, can I get help there?

There is an enormous difficulty enhancing consideration with my family, one that would be nearly impossible for their brains to digest, they don’t know me as someone who spent my life studying the subconscious mind; that was actually a very private thing. If I were to approach them their initial judgment of my situation would be at such an incredible distance from reality that hostility would be virtually assured, I am not really in the mood for any not at all informed opinions that throw dirt on the life forms I have to hear die. Also, my family does not really have any of the type of resources I need and they would have major difficulty with the stress levels that would accompany direct involvement in this event.

What about friends?

Well, I did think I had one particular friend that I might have an angle on. I have known him since high school, he knows my intellect, I chat with him often on politics and social issues, and I felt very confident if I came at him hard with a sustained effort he would be very inclined to involve himself and I could avoid going public.

I ran into an unexpected problem in his subconscious mind, and it all fairness to him, its one a lot would have. He was not prepared to know that aliens are real, he really didn’t want to know for a fact that they were. I could not get past that. I recognized the problem early on, and tried every possible method to get by it, to no avail.

My final strategy was a plan was to get him to agree to go look at the night sky at a set time, framing the moment around an opportunity for him to mock me for being wrong when the conformational blinking light display I claimed to be able to deliver failed to occur. He would not bite, he would not schedule, and he would just get evasive each time when I pushed for an appointment.

Note: while I can’t yet be certain that I can deliver a blinking light display on demand, that does not mean I can’t request one, and with this particular individual I was out of options anyway, so I had nothing to lose. It’s quite possible an alien might have pulled it off; I would like to think one would have. If I had tried that call my bluff strategy early on before concerning his subconscious with my believability it might have worked.

Can I source support from the field of science?

Maybe I can, I know there is a large community researching the field of telepathy, and the path for me to make those connections is through something like this forum post. If you have dedicated your life to studying the mind, take a look at mine. It’s not a once in a lifetime opportunity, it’s once in everyone’s lifetime, everyone that has ever lived, combined.

I know absolutely nothing about clinical neuroscience, but, for example, this is how I wonder about this. Let’s say my brain was hooked up to all the latest monitoring equipment, the best in the country, the best available. If someone says something to me, audibly, is that moment something detected, real time, on some type of brain monitor and identifiable specifically as receipt of an audible communication? Do you “see” that as a blip or something? If the answer is yes, what if I am in a silent room? It “feels” to me like my brain processes these communications the same way it would spoken word, and they are non-stop all day every day, all around me.
What about just having a look at by brain in general? It might look extremely inflamed, or perhaps they may even be portions where brain activity is detected that would be normally inactive areas.

Also, there is another interesting type of information transfer I receive often that I have yet to mention, this one might have legs if someone was monitoring my brain. Each day in the afternoon when I nap, and often in the evening before I fall asleep when I close my eyes I relax my mind and I will start to see these warm flows of light, as I am drifting off into unconsciousness something happens the instant I fall asleep, I hear or see something, an image or sound or both, and I snap back awake and record the information. My best estimate is this is something occurring a ¼ second after my brain is technically “asleep”, scientifically speaking.

When this first started happening I actually thought it to be prophecy, and some of what I have seen, I am still not so sure it’s not just that, although I do now know these meditative events to be a method of information transfer a lot of intelligent life forms use, and there is a huge range of visual and auditory experiences. So science, what about these? That would have to show as something incredibly unusual, right? The second my brain is asleep a sudden burst of activity and I snap back awake, and I do mean snap, my head often lurches forward as I come to. I Google checked this and apparently there is something called a “hypnic jurk”, but what about the burst of activity in my brain prior to the occurrence?

Here is something a lot of really nice life forms will be glad I added:

Many are so freaked out about the effect this post might have on life forms that don’t yet know this is all happening, any of this. This campaign could mean tens of thousands of human beings reading this, in places that might be looked at by intelligent life forms, with their thoughts as they read it being potentially overheard by intelligent life forms. I am pretty sure it was not supposed to be like this for me, four years of the worst nightmare you could ever imagine for me in my mind, my life has been fully destroyed in a lot of ways, many not even mentioned in what I have wrote.

Some are quite concerned some very serious life forms somewhere will be very unhappy this all went down the way it did, a human being gaining the ability to think and ending up with their life in shambles, having to turn to forums and message boards to source advice and support. I would ask all life forms becoming aware of this situation to please not be too quick to blame and to understand how serious some of these disasters are in these places so far away, how many nice life forms are now under threat right now and how much incredible confusion there is about “versions” of individuals and systems and problems with entertainment based or virtual realities becoming intertwined with serious life structures in a way that they should not be.

It is not at all the best thing what I have had to do by sharing my story like this, it’s just the only thing I could do, with the way things have gone.

To the life forms that might know life forms that can look at earth that might be learning of this all “through” a human being reading this campaign, I am either right near where my family is in the Northeast, or off premises, one of those two spots. I write that veiled for a reason, it’s not a very safe situation I am in, at all. I know this is interesting subject matter but I would strongly appreciate no efforts to further specifically identify me or share my exact physical location, please let’s not do that. For any sleuths that might be tempted, I assure you it’s not something you would consider doing if you were aware of everything that has happened to me since I gained the ability to communicate with me brain or were privy to the information that I cannot include on a public campaign page. Some sketchy stuff has gone down; for more information email me or send me a message through Skype.

It’s all very surreal for me still, I am a human being that can communicate to intelligent life forms, the path to a better future for so many is written on my laptop and scribbled in my notes, and as of this moment, it’s just me on my own. I am sick to my stomach with stress each and every day. What if died tomorrow? Well, there is a note in my wallet telling my family to access the contents of a folder on my computer and send a copy to every UFO forum. What a mess that would be. I need something a lot better than that, some individual or a small group to work with me, I need some names on a will that are human beings that would be the right ones to have this information and move forward if I am no longer alive.

The highly specialized sales positions that have been my career are no longer an option, no job is an option. I might have been able to function in the workplace with aliens talking to me, saying things in my brain. I can’t do it while hearing aliens cry for death in my brain. That is too much for me, for anyone. It’s a one-time shot with every communication I hear, I either get it written down or I don’t, I never hear things a second time. I am not capable of missing my opportunity to transcribe a plea for help from a dying life form to focus on the customer in front of me, no one would be.

The ones with the nightmares have almost killed me ten times. They have located my head as well. Other intelligent life forms have saved me each time, they jolt me awake.

I know there are probably some people out there somewhere that have done very well for themselves who love the concept of other intelligent life and have a passion for this context. If you feel you may have a special calling or purpose to be involved or represent a business or organization that has interest in my situation, please contact me right away. There is an upside for anyone who is cold under pressure and a smart critical thinker; I need those types of connections.

I am not opposed to meeting with someone or a small group; you could have a look through some of my information. I have two photos as well. One is an alien symbol impressed on a piece of metal, this is a technique I have seen several times, an intelligent life form has some means to place a symbol or shape into what looks like a grey film, the kind of stuff that would be on a dirty window. It’s not dirty window though, it’s something they somehow create. The second photo is a one that I expected to be like the first at the time it was taken, some smudges and symbols on a pane of glass, however when I went to view the photo I noticed several additional objects that were not physically there at the time. Some intelligent life form placed them in the photo somehow.

The UFO activity where I am is escalated. In the night sky you might see any number of interesting things. It’s inconsistent though, nothing is a visual guarantee any evening. I think the spacecraft sometimes blinking at me and moving around in the sky are among the many that do not actually look at this planet, they may just “recognize” my brain as being one that communicates with thought and they all think I am some other type of life form. It’s interesting that at one place I sometimes stay most of them are on the wrong side of the building, my laptop is aimed out the window on the left side, and they are all on the right. It’s something I have yet to figure out, I am sure it means something, it all means something.

There are also little light rods and streaks and patterns of color near me quite frequently, sometimes in stringed sequence, it’s occasionally difficult to tell if I am looking at mental imagery or something that other humans would be able to view, but I almost certain most of it would be visible to anyone, if your eyesight was focused on the right spot and you knew what to expect.
I need to get somewhere different rather quickly. I need a place without neighbors in the same building or very close on either side. Somewhere I could have a big TV screen in the backyard scrolling information that would look like half English and half (what are those words) without calling too much attention to myself or having anyone really notice something odd is afoot, something kind of remote. I think desert areas might be a good place for me; I am not sure where to go.

It is no longer safe or smart for me to be attempting to help these life forms on my own, I took care to read the forum rules before posting and I do not believe I have included anything here that I should not have, I believe the link below qualifies as "beneficial" considering the nature of the forum. If you want to know more or be involved please contact me directly.

You can also ask me anything you like as a response to my post, and while there may be some questions I would not be comfortable addressing I will try my best to respond to everyone.

I will add one more thing.

This all started with me hearing “you’re an angel” repeated over and over again, I am guessing a lot of readers might wonder if I think any of the communications I have received are from angels or other types of divine life.

I do think it’s quite possible that some things I have heard are something like that.

Phase Three – 3

https://www.gofundme.com/help-a-sad-alien

Please visit that page, there is an extended version of my write.

[email protected]

Use that email to add me as a contact on Skype

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: S.Thought Lines] #1922
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:11 AM
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:11 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
Do aliens still let their children be living at home?

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: frankie85] #1924
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:00 PM
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
From what I know in automn 2014 during the neXeon crisis some aliens were challenged by humans to leave their alien life and see how they would make it on Earth with nothing more than what humanity provides and then there has been a wave of sick and ''dying'' aliens that could not make it through the hard cold winter it was where I was. Maybe the challenge since has been spread and other aliens wanted to try it out because since most of them did not make it and needed extraction and serious medical care it found itself to be some sort of ''proving ground'' do to that and those that made it were seen as ''stronger'' or ''superior'' than the others.

It was a sad sick time for alot of people....

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: Xeno] #1926
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:56 PM
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:56 PM
italy
Alienarchist Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Alienarchist  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
italy
i hope they feel better

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: Alienarchist] #1927
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 PM
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I was at 10 days when for some reason I was arrested by cops and transfered in a hospital. If they did not stop me I would have keep going.

Most of us did not get through 3 days... But the rules were hard. No ID, no boost, no abilities, homeless, no money, NOTHING...

Since I am an infiltration specialist I could keep going a loong time because I am trained to survive such situation but alot were not.

That was to show some aliens how relative ''superiority'' is....

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: Xeno] #1931
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:53 PM
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:53 PM
S
Recruit
Recruit
S
Thanks for the responses so far, quality stuff.

I can not figure out how to edit my post yet, but for anyone that would like to read more I am going to be ditching that link and using this one instead

Help A Sad Alienhttp://www.fundly.com/helpasadalien

Last edited by S.Thought Lines; Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:57 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: S.Thought Lines] #1932
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 PM
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I would really like to help a sad alien but unfortunatelly I am pretty short or ''flat'' right now. I don't have yet an income or access to my off shore bank accounts and I just have back from hospital where my wife gave birth to my son a few days ago so I cannot share even a penny. But I can help you in a different way by being here for you and if you want to talk we can have a private conversation or chat on discord when baby is not in need of me ^_^

Keep up, stay positive and never lose your hope. Life has its own way to give us the hard time we need to grow up and evolve!

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: Xeno] #1944
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:24 PM
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:24 PM
S
Recruit
Recruit
S
Originally Posted by Xeno
I would really like to help a sad alien but unfortunatelly I am pretty short or ''flat'' right now. I don't have yet an income or access to my off shore bank accounts and I just have back from hospital where my wife gave birth to my son a few days ago so I cannot share even a penny. But I can help you in a different way by being here for you and if you want to talk we can have a private conversation or chat on discord when baby is not in need of me ^_^

Keep up, stay positive and never lose your hope. Life has its own way to give us the hard time we need to grow up and evolve!

Thanks

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: Alienarchist] #1970
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 PM
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 PM
S
Recruit
Recruit
S
Originally Posted by Alienarchist
i hope they feel better

This was a really cool response, it kind of made my day. Thanks for that.

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: S.Thought Lines] #1971
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:46 PM
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:46 PM
S
Recruit
Recruit
S
I have only tried posting this material one other forum which was one where a huge portion of the thread goers did nothing but mock me in amateur fashion. I have spent most of my time over the past few days shredding their responses. I would like to commend everyone here for being much more chill and laid back.

I was agitated so much on the other forum I actually ended up posting some samples of communications, and since this place has been so much more welcoming it does not feel right to not post that material here as well.

I don't have time today, but I will put some up tomorrow.

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: S.Thought Lines] #1972
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 PM
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I understand you they do the same to me on other forums. Being mocked, trolled or called carzy and they say I am psychotic and I should take medication wich is really hurtful... I hope you are not hurt too much and I feel a bit sad for you but don't worry here on aliendisc there is a core philosophy about respect and the owner is canadian so you can count on his canadian courtesy and morality. I also want to support this community by encouraging people to share and make them confortable to say what they have to say. If anyone here is not respecting the code of conduct I will be here to back you up so you are never alone fighting against any other user that would be disrespectfully going against the soul and moral of aliendisc.

Don't worry here you will be accepted and listened and you will have the support you need to feel safe and confortable to share your story and reality!

Keep up and don't give up buddy!

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: Xeno] #1995
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:11 PM
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:11 PM
S
Recruit
Recruit
S
I have to put this in if I am going to place communications here:

Writeable or not writeable is a determination I make based on the special English voice I hear, it’s all encoded in the voice. For any aliens who have not yet read my “General Informational” section who might be receiving this information “through” another human being, either by looking at what they read or hearing their thoughts please be aware there may be some life forms who have taken some of these helpful quotes and done something nasty and amateurish, defining them after the fact as being related to something they are not. They still stand as complete pieces of data that can help save lives.

This is a good example of the classic syllable break style:

"someone altered their (wo si wo) and they fell one (hun dred) (thou sand) (me ters)
to the world (be low)"

Here is a communication where the follow up comment seems to be from a life form that was able to understand or “decode” the original statement; there are a lot of communicational sequences that are chained like this.

The original: "there are (en cin vinzios) envelopments in this environment that have (en cin vinzios) envelopments in them"
The follow up: "that was (fozio) trying to tell us theirs a (no fo fozio)"

There are several distinct “signature styles” with unique grammatical phrasing, here is a couple examples from one such style:

Style: Instead of “I don’t know” the structure is “I don’t not know”:

"I don't not know who (Oupa) the (Onsopasimo) is and they are with (an sa si o) right now"

"we don't not know (whoooeuushzzhieoooue)”

Here are two meditative:

I saw a hand reach down to pick up a shell in the sand. As it was being rotated there was a flash of imagery, I saw a bumblebee and felt a shot of fear. When the other side was revealed I saw a black moth and a terror scared me awake.

I saw a life form falling along the side of a wooden watchtower, back to the ground. No clothing, no hair, approximately the size of a human being. The top of the watchtower was not visible.

Eyes open visual:

Note - This one occurred as I was sitting on the stairwell at the apartment where I gained the ability to communicate with my brain.
I saw a darkened area; it was as though the light of a lantern illuminated the center. I was looking down at a left hand as it scribbled something quickly. The perspective was almost correct for it to have been my left hand.

[email protected]

Use that email to add me on Skype

Reply Quote
Re: All the aliens started dying 2 years ago [Re: S.Thought Lines] #2036
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:54 AM
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:54 AM
F
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
F
Why are they dying?

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.