Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#188 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:55 PM November 30 Activity Report *****  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

I hope this video does a little better dispelling dust from ORB's. They really made some erratic movements in some of the video and came out of nowhere. One was hiding by the table cloth where it usually moves it. But there was a whole bunch. I am hoping I will get some sort of full bodied entity capture on camera soon. It seems to be going in that direction.

Welcome to all new members.

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#189 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:13 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
I agree, there are some good ones smile

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#190 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:30 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: sanna]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hey Venn, I have an idea:

If you search on youtube, you will find a lot of videos that could make one believe, that orbs show up especially when people play the guitar. So i thought: Maybe it is a certain frequency or following "wave" when playing the guitar.

String Frequency Scientific pitch notation
3 (G) 196.00 Hz G3
4 (D) 146.83 Hz D3
5 (A) 110.00 Hz A2
6 (E) 82.41 Hz E2

I don´t play - but maybe you have an idea about making an experiment? I think it could be a certain frequency that attracts orbs .. like when you turn on the radio .. I mean there are also apps that play sounds at different frequencies you can play .. just a thought.

Last edited by sanna; Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:30 PM.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#191 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:37 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: sanna]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
I found a good video about that the comment:
The thud & echo that you hear is the sound and the echo of a low frequency sonic boom. The orbs use an electromagnetic pulse which creates a sound vibrations frequency when it interracts with air molecules surrounding the orb cluster and the orb cluster nucleus. The orbs use this EM pulse to either draw/accept orb clusters into the nucleus or to expel/shoot out orb clusters out of the nucleus. This pulse can be heard as it energizes the air molecules surrounding the orb grand cluster & orb cluster nucleus. The EM pulse being faster than sound creates a sonic boom and a subsequent echo as it reverberates against standing physical structures (city buildings). The electromagnetic pulse is a sound vibrations frequency and we only hear it when the vibrations frequencies are low, not when they are high. Orbs use this EM pulse in the form of sound wave vibrations frequencies to travel through solid matter as well as for propulsion at high velocities. The plasma orbs create is used as a lubricant to pave/ease the way through any medium and the EM pulse sound wave frequencies open gaps in the molecular structure of a medium - whether this is a solid object, a living entity such as a human being, water or any other physical state of existance. When passing through solid matter, orb clusters split up into zillions of sub-atomic particles (also clusters themselves) pass through the gaps between the atoms & molecules of the medium they want to penetrate (travel through) and cluster back up (collect themselves) into the original cluster configuration that they wanted/had or into a brand new one that they desire to have - using the plasma as a lubricant and the EM pulse for propulsion and openeing doors between atoms and molecules of a given medium. What happens when you hear the sonic boom and subsequent echo is that the orb cluster nucleus has expelled/shot out some orbs out of the nucleus and propelled them with enough velocity in order that they don't need to use much energy to be merry and on their way to a specified destination at another location. It is otherwise coined as the orb cluster nucleus giving the orbs leaving the nucleus "a head start" and launching them off to their new destinations and their new locations. In the part of the video where you see what appear to be lines shooting out of the nucleus are in fact orbs shooting out (being expelled) at a high rate and at high speed - one after the other, over and over. The sonic boom which is inaudible is there, but the human ear cannot detect it since the sound vibrations frequencies are much too high. So what is happening, is that the orbs are shot out of the nucleus in a stream too fast for our eyes to see the stream/string of orbs individually - we then see them as a line of light. With reference to any sonic boom that we may hear the orbs create - whether we hear it accidentally or because we try, the sonic booms we hear are set to low vibrations frequencies so as to resemble familiar sounds such as banging, loud claps, or any other such sounds familiar to us and which can be readily found in our own environment. The orbs are highly intelligent entities and thus don't want to bring unnecessary attention to themselves. Orb teleportation is also done in this manner except at much higher vibrations frequencies and velocities AND EXPLAINS THE PHENOMENA WHY ORBS SEEM TO SUDDENLY APPEAR OR SUDDENLY VANISH. Thank you for viewing.

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#192 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:53 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

Hmm yeah there definitely is some connection with frequencies. Ever since I started meditating again and experimenting with different tones things have really picked up. I also notice when I am consciously in different states of awareness things can get really intense as well. They seem the be a reflection of my internal vibratory state somehow. I am just working on narrowing it down and seeing where it will take me. I am subbed to that YouTube channel so I will watch that video and hopefully get some new ideas and insights on how to proceed with all of this. I know that my fear and uncertainty with them can completely block them out at times too so there are some definite connections going on. Also if I fast for a while or just diet on organic food boost my alkaline levels and do not engage in any sexual activity they go away also. Something with changes in my vibratory state for sure. I know I am close to something big because I can pretty much call them out of anywhere so who knows whats next.

Also when I am in a lower state I am plagued with archonic entities and meditation is very hard because if I slip into a theta brainwave state it is there and dragging me down to the underworld. So I do not know if some of these ORB's are linked to archons or not. I have had multiple dreams and observed entities resembling the greys in meditative states and attempted abductions as well during lower states of vibrations. I have had positive to but much less. When I am higher I am pretty clear and focused and the ORB's do not come around as much and my meditations are much more revealing and on point and there is no interference with archonic control.

Last edited by venn99; Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:16 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#193 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:55 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: venn99]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

I was watching that guys videos a while back too then he suddenly stopped making them. Everyone is wondering what happened to him. Me included.

Top Reply Quote
#194 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:14 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hmm, I just found this video tonight. So maybe he just doesn´t want to share it further an well, maybe some people have found the solution to it all and came to the conclusion that it is safer not to tell everyone. Maybe.

But about being scared. I don´t think so much that there is really a reason to. Just as you say, it seems that you attract the vibrations you send out. So if you manage so send your fear to Antarctica, I assume that reasons for fear will be gone as well.

It is proven, that thinking and feeling creates certain frequencies and quantum physics has proven the influence our our presence and awareness to light. So finally, it does make sense. And if all matter is actually made by light (matter made by lightcheck here, Einstein) , - if we are right with the law of attraction, we receive exactly what we really FEEL and BELIEVE we are. - And then, at the point it is really true, what I have been receiving in my channelings, we are the light as well. We are matter, - so we are light. But what do we do with it?

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#195 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:21 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

Yes if we raise our consciousness to a certain level we can actually leave doubt and fear energies completely and manipulate matter but it takes serious spiritual discipline because you get tempted all the way up by these archons. I edited the above post and talk about them. It's like Jesus 40 day fast. It takes a lot of suffering to be able to let it all go because thats essentially what you have to do. Most everything in this world is controlled to drag our energies down. Sex, food, games, entertainment, fear in the media, distractions, etc. The list goes on. We have to shut that all out and go within and get the information that you need to become a master builder of consciousness. (the kindgom of heaven is within; when the eye is single the whole body be full of light) -jesus

Last edited by venn99; Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:24 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#196 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:26 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Good statement. So let´s become master builders of consciousness. But first send these archons to antarctica too smile

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#197 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:29 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

I dont think they can exist on higher frequencies. I am not bothered as much by them when I change my tune. But every time I fall man it gets really really bad. The attacks cause so much confusion it gets deadly... I have to be really careful right now.

Last edited by venn99; Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:30 PM.

Top Reply Quote
#198 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:34 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: venn99]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Why do you think you attracted these? You really should get these out of your head. What about this ritual? Light a white candle or two when you are awake and while you light them, you say something like: As these candle burns down, it burns all the bad spirits and everything surrounded will be in brighter and peaceful light.
It´s not necessary to meditate about it. Probably. Just let it burn and go while you watch tv or so. Because if you meditate about it, you keep it. Right? Just let it go.

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#199 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 PM Re: November 30 Activity Report [Re: sanna]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

They popped up in my dreams in 2012 as UFO's then I made the connections to ORB's. I do not know that these ORB's are directly related to this archonic prescience I am dealing with. I have been dealing with it all my life. Everyone has them. It keeps people asleep and divided. Its the only way the system functions. Most people have no idea about it. They are disguised as peoples own thoughts. And yeah I do all kinds of magical work. I do meditation for information not to meet with archons or ORB's. I just made direct contact with it by accident a few weeks ago. In the past I have had similar encounters of cloaked beings during meditations. There are positive and negative influences for sure. Differentiating them has to do with controlling your frequency.

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 15 (0.011s) Memory: 2.7922 MB (Peak: 3.0288 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:17:13 UTC