Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
0 registered users (), 16 guests, and 81 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics352
Posts1,884
Members138
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Secretman3811, MAGGIE, S.Thought Lines, test, Mywordismyhonor
138 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 595
Xeno 310
frankie85 142
Matt 82
sanna 77
venn99 50
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Separation of Church and State #1826
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:00 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:00 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Since the American Civil War and the rise of the Mormon Religion, the United States Security Services have had a plan on the books to bug religious leaders, monitor them and if they presented a threat to the United States place them in a Psychiatric Institution or arrest them. The FBI was the lead agency of this containment plan after it was formed and took over the mission from the Department of Defense that deployed United States Army Units to Utah to keep the Mormon Church and its membership under federal surveillance after the Civil War. This plan was anti Mormon and anti Catholic and was designed by a Protestant Group. They used the criteria of being able to predict earthquakes as the trigger from the implementation of the plan and move to use the full resources of the DOD and FBI to contain such a threat.

Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were bugged by the FBI under the auspices of the this plan to counter a threat to the state from a religious leader. The full spectrum of responses included the imposition of financial constraints and the bringing of the full resources of the federal government to bear on countering such a leader. Waco, Rubby Ridge and Jones Town included containment and investigation responses from the FBI.

In my case I am a non-human entity living in a genetically engineered human alien hybrid body with both implanted singularity, quantum and nano technology. On my human side my biological body is descended from the God King of Egypt that created monotheism, Alexander the Great, Charlemagne the Great, two Popes, two Catholic Saints and the eldest richest most powerful protestant founding family of the United States. I am also a alien hybrid from the survivors of a Warp Ship that crashed roughly 8,000 years ago. Attached to this post is an official DOD/VA high fidelity MRI that exposed my alien organic neuron cyber and singularity technology implant that I used to down load into this body from an ascended civilization with warp armadas and genetically engineered, shape shifting nano and singularity equipped combat troops.

Attached to this post is also the Methodist University toxicology test done at Duke University that shows I was exposed to more than fatal levels of two different nerve agents. One effecting one set of of nerve proteins and one effecting another set. Both doses were far above the fatal level. Normal humans die from on level 2/3 lower than the dosage I was given.

I was the Chief of Counter Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction for the United States Pacific Command and Intelligence Officer for the launch of 1/3 our nuclear arsenal. Also attached to this post is my work in breaking Al Qeada's operational code in the Middle East and results of breaking into its high command and control system..

We have separation of Church and State. I and my wife are non human quantum life forms that the world's intelligence and security services and mainstream religions have been testing, attempting to control and doing their best to kill for all of our lives. Given my high level access to the heart of the United States Intelligence and Security Services I was fully aware of the details of the religious threat containment plan of the United States and use of Chemicals to attempt to discredit religious leaders if surveillance bugging and warnings failed to work. The CIA part of the plan was based outside the United States and FBI inside the United States. With the DOD and VA providing medical services, drugs and such.

Using quantum and warp technology tied to my alien implant I can open doors/portals to other dimensions and into the Hell containment facility. I have entered and exited it and brought human people into it for a tour. I triggered the United States Religious Threat Containment Plan said to the CIA and FBI I and my wife are not human you have separation of Church and State we fall on the Church side of the line and intruded into our side. I then opened portals to Hell and said CIA look out the window it has no glass those are not giant bats and that is not a red sky at sunset. That is Hell my grandfather Satan will be here in this hotel shortly to talk to you CIA Hispanic IT Tech about that female Puerto Rican lover you have on the side from the United States Olympic Volley Ball Team you have in Orlando Florida you may scream much.

Then when FBI snipers tried to shoot me I had a genetically engineered combat troop grab the FBI field supervisor paint wind-age adjustments on the back of his FBI Jacket and had him stand next to me on Main Street in Colebrook NH waiting for a tachyon scope quantum sniper rifle to incinerate his head. I left him alive to call the FBI and say he and his alien troops are really angry. Not only that Satan and Jesus appeared and we have their finger prints, video and audio.

We have separation of Church and State I stay on my side you stay on yours. I open portals to Hell routinely via warp and ascend in aircraft to higher dimensions and get ultra secure broadcasts.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgscan0103.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)c.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)j.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)a.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1827
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:35 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:35 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
While recovering from a destroyed central nervous system and spinal cord at Ft. Drum, NY I took my wife for dance in the officers club in front of the 10th Mountain Division General Staff. The club was too small so I opened a singularity gate to the rec deck of a Warp dreadnought danced with my wife on the other side of the gate visible to the 10th MTN Division General Staff came back sat down at a table sealed the singularity gate had drinks and left to drive back to our quarters.

The General Staff was shocked called DOD and the National Military Command Center, NASA, CIA and FSTC. Then my genetically engineered troops painted adjustment marks on the FBI Field Supervisor said he is angry we are angry. He said separation of Church and State you crossed the line into Church, make the call to the FBI Director and President or we blow you head off with a quantum sniper rifle on Main Street Colebrook NH.

That was after I raised the dead and healed the brain destroyed.

I tolerate the United States.

Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1828
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:51 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:51 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Scientology, a cult, was created by Ron L. Hubbard on a cruise ship. On my cruise to Mexico, via sub space conduit aircraft flight that arrived two hours early against head winds from Boston to LAX, we used advanced technology, brought back Ramses the Great, God King of Egypt, Began and Sadat from the Carter Peace Treaty, had the Mahdi of Islam show up, the New High Satan, Buddha, Aliens, Shape Sifters, Demons and Witches. St. Paul showed up to stop our armadas from forcibly reeducating the human race and I had words with him over the Protestant concept that every Christian is a Saint.

That is my side of the line, you cross my side you might end up in hell or come face to face with Satan, Buddha, the Mahdi or Jesus Christ.

Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1829
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:20 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:20 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
The DNC and liberal democrats realize we have established bases of operations in the NE and NW United States. Established hard point defenses inside a layered base cluster defense system concept of legal rights and legal weapons with heavy religious defenses.

We have long range global communications and push to talk HF legal ham radio coverage to base cluster defense and eyes on military bases, roads, rail lines and police forces out to 1000 miles from each hard point defense site. We have established a unconventional warfare defense site using invetro and open adopted children on the East Coast and traditional blended family structure on the West Coast. Due to terrain and mineral deposits within the region of the NE United States hard point defense GPS and other systems are degraded and unreliable. Weather effects favor the defense.

We placed Trump into office and are altering public opinion on the Russia Probe and forcing the liberal democrats to scramble and fumble around trying to find a message with traction.

We are positioned to exploit over a phased timeline a opening of North Korean Markets and the Russian Markets via old WWII Convoy lines made easier by Global Climate Change.

We hit the United States hard gained control of the Government, Fractured the UK from EU, and put a increasing conservative religious base into power into most of Eastern Europe and large sections of the EU.

Two Non-Human Alien Hybrids have done this in less than 12 years leveraging mainstream organized religion.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:24 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1830
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
Welcome back Edman!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: Xeno] #1831
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Thank you

Wish you well

Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1832
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:14 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:14 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
In terms of our involvement,

The election of Trump smashed the old United States Good Old Boy Intelligence system.

Influenced the Orientation of the Supreme Court.

Revived the American Economy.

Prior to that Poland awoke and marched.

The UK exited the EU

Working with the confines of Main Stream Religion here in Europe and the UK My mate and I raised the forces of Mainstream Organized Religion and Struck hard within the legal political military complexes of Western Society and elsewhere.

Attached Files Trump Elected.jpgGorsuch.jpgBREXIT.jpgSCFPTHM4MEZFJINY2WRWGFNG4A.jpgCelta Catholic Operations Map.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1836
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:50 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:50 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
While I was being poisoned and drugged by the United States, my wife took a flight to Iceland for a holiday. On the way back a lighting storm rose and bolt blew out the plane's nosecone. Frying the avionics. Linked through her cell phone and singularity technology my wife aided the pilot to land the heavily damaged failing craft through the thunderstorm.

Attached is a picture of the heavily damaged plane with fried avionics in Iceland. There are published news reports on it on the web. There are also official aviation safety reports.

My wife was also on a bus that the PLO Blew up in Israel. She walked out of the wrecked bus unharmed hair intact no injuries. She gave the Israeli police a statement in Hebrew, they took pictures of her and the wrecked bus and put it in their report. Then she called her parents and said God decided it was not my time to die.

Attached Files Copy of Iceland 1.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1837
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:55 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:55 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
That plane was my wife's work, along with the PLO bombed bus in Israel. I bend iron bars, pick up five hundred pounds, have a smashed Spinal column and destroyed central nervous system. My high blood sugar level is 1400 before I have to take insulin. I have had blood pressure by drugs given me by the United States of 210/120 with no ill effects. My wife and I are not human.

Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1839
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:44 AM
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:44 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
My wife and I are comfortable on our side of the line. The United States Government crossed the line along with the human race. We are not human, we owe nothing to the United States of America, care less for it and tolerate it.

We live within the communities of the faithful. We open doors to other realities, raise the dead heal the sick and work miracles of technology and faith. We live die, live and die and live and die by way of ascended technology billions of years old.

We are not the property of the United States, have never been and will never be. We live on the Church side of the line not the state and care less about the state.

Reply Quote
Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: EdMan] #1843
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 PM
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
In terms of our achievements, with the election of Trump, we have brought about the following:

Cessation of North Korean Missile and Nuclear tests

Almost complete cessation of Islamic Based terrorist attacks

Reorientation of the Supreme Court of the United States to a Conservative Constitutional View of the rule of law

Surge in United States Economic Growth

Deployment of NATO Security Troops to the Baltic Region to Counter Russian Forces

Support of United States Forces in Syria with the deployment of Lebanese Christian Militia in the place of Hezbollah troops

Stability of Egypt and replacement of the Muslim Brotherhood with moderate forces

Destruction of the ISIS Caliphate

Not bad for two non human entities working though global networked religion working miracles on closed circuit Church Global Broadcasts.

Attached Files 220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpg16114797_1878515255711956_2016599280365450489_n.jpgCelta Catholic Operations Map.jpg
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.