Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#180 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:17 AM i'm an alienarchist  
Alienarchist Offline
Recruit
Alienarchist  Offline
Recruit

italy
The soul don't exist , if exist aliens have this and we humans not , we are monkeys with less hair and we can just see the reality with our eyes while doing a little small elaboration of what we see with our small imperfect brains with a system operative based on few data of experience and memories we can remember in the present we live , that's all.

If aliens wanted to conquer the earth using force they would put a second, among the infinite ways they could use, one could, for example, emanate radiation from the space of order and love for them and all of us monkeys on earth would begin to instantly love and live In a better world without delinquency, coas, poverty, etc.

They could do it even to increase everyone's health or anything else

Or they could use nanomachines for example or other infinite things

Instead, because of our obscure banana governments and our monkeys bankers and political monkeys we all live in the [beep] and unfortunately we are so spoiled and ridiculous that we are not even intellectually enough to at least thank them and pray each time we use something technological derived from primordial reverse engineering of ufo crashed like internet, smartphone, tv leds, computers, healthcare machinery and whatever comes to your mind

We have 7 billion people on the hearth

first 1000 people richest people have the richness of the 80% of the humanity

and i so all the richness is false the true richness is of the money printers central private banksters all the money existent is borrowed to the nations and they want all the money printed back and the interests (the interest is money never printed , this money don't exist and they want this too)

Only less than one billion have real internet access possibility, only 30% do it during the year if we want be serious for example people who use youtube is less than 100 millions individuals and they generate billions and billions of views )

Only 100.000 people of this one 300 millions individuals is vaguely interested in ufo and aliens

and i'm the only alienarchist 100% of all the world present in the web for last 4 years

Exception made for an alien abduction lasting 3 seconds I just dreamed it never happened a fucking thing and nobody ever bothered me

Mad foolish fool idiot crazy ignorant monkeys without information ca be on tv and do film and telefilm And denounce meaningless things

But I fight and continue to fight peacefully expressing my ideas against all this fucking world sick and deviated

And I do this for me and for the other 6 billion people who are not so lucky to be able to run on the internet as we do

And for example they have basic problems like finding money to dress, eat , water and buy medicines to cure.

1 billion people every year die for solvable problems living in disgrace

Truth and reality are always at least 100 times worse than they tell us and they want to make us believe To their falsehood So that they can continue to exterminate, torture and robbing us.

Aliens are good top creatures and rightly they deserve absolute respect ,love , honesty and sincerity.

I think the CERN's scientists trying to create a black hole for destroy the humanity our planet the sun and our the solar system and in the better hypothesis for made this project they burn 100+ billion of euro for nothing and 10 billion every year while almost all the people around the world feel pain and lives in disgrace and poverty

the same thing they do for the aerospace development and weapons

in the last 30 years more than 3000+ billion dollar was spend for build and develop [beep] without utility by our evil governments while almost all the people of the world kill themselves for few cents and live and dead in terror in this our wicked crazy world (where nothing works and everything is organized and structured very badly) undergoing all kinds of abuse without free medical assistance and free basic income that allows you to live a dignified life.

What is alienarchism? What's the alienarchist philosophy?

I'm a poor [beep] without importance or significance but this what i think, a real alienarchist to be pure and healthy need eat exclusively milk and dairy milk products, eggs, honey, cereals, vegetables, fruit and fish (except dolphins), the only thing he does not eat is meat (and junk food) , animals instead of being killed should be pampered respectful Care because they have feelings and feel emotions like us, for example, any 10 year old dog is smarter in all possible ways than any 6 year old child, can not just talk to us, do you understand? . A real alienarchist responsably loves to help poor and suffering people for example donating blood to the hospital or spontaneous donations to beneficial structures and unlucky people with distress. A real alienarchist pray freely the ufo and the top creatures aliens to save us people of the hearth from our evil monkeys with the power and solve all the problems of the humanity in a peaceful and logical way . That's all.

CROP CIRCLE CANNABIS MARIJUANA WEED Sacred Promise

ALIENARCHY

So i'm a weed smoker and I want will write my dream and you can draw the conclusion that you want my dear readers.

We humans are inferior and fragile creatures, weak, selfish unfit to govern ourselves through any form of government be it a dictatorship, a monarchy or a democracy.

The human being once came to power falls prey to delusions of grandeur, greed, venality and almost never ends up caring for needs of the masses, preferring to serve the interests of big powers especially banksters.

Maybe you do not know but in the world in all countries there is the banking seignorage, central banks are printing money when the charge to the states instead of credit and therefore do not have monetary sovereignty.

With the advent of a possible Alienarchy all powers should the extraterrestrial top creatures that are higher evolved much more civilized than us, things are good, compassionate, kind, noble and chivalrous from the soul who just want to save us from ourselves that we live in this film the horror that is the present, dominated by unjust laws against freedom, war, terrorism, crime, gangs, disease, poverty, etc. etc.

I think the aliens know everything happening on this planet, and prove themselves pain and suffering as we try them for our misfortunes and would like to help but unfortunately just see movies that make the movies and video games that depict in a shameful and against logic aliens as evil, ruthless and brutal adversely affecting the common thought of the masses when the one and only truth is that the aliens could be the saviors and the guides of the golden age of all humanity.

I am convinced that when it manifests the will of open-minded people to ask for help and to have faith and hope in extraterrestrials for the realization of a utopian world they will be officially on earth.

I manifest this desire by buying posters, rings, necklaces, medals of aliens and crop circles, I even got a tattoo on his chest to the left where there is the beating heart of a crop circle and perhaps wait a lifetime on the day of liberation of humanity from these monkeys who are in high positions and its weaknesses but only a life following an ideal is worth living but simply to find some space becoming aware every now and pray in the silence of your room and you will have helped make the world a better place.

I pray every day the aliens

I ask them to give me health power and miracles or signs, I made a few dreams of aliens, but I've never seen except one dream many years ago, I think that extraterrestrials are the gods who were waiting for the dawn of time I hope and I am sure that soon will be on earth will show themselves to us and take their rightful place in the government of countries and were bringing happiness justice and peace in the world.

I just hope it happens soon

and you? do you pray aliens?

by me Roberto Calafato admin of https://www.alienarchy.com/

please reply to me your opionion about my post

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#186 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 AM Re: i'm an alienarchist [Re: Alienarchist]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
any 10 year old dog is smarter in all possible ways than any 6 year old child, can not just talk to us, do you understand?

Whaat? Dude, you smoke to much weed. I don´t understand a crap of what you really try to tell.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.059s Queries: 15 (0.030s) Memory: 2.7059 MB (Peak: 2.8659 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:11:02 UTC