Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#176 - Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:30 PM We are the aliens! *****  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi there ..
Ok, I am not the first thinking about it. But I am quite sure, many of the readers have not really given much thought into it:
[beep] erectus that had left Africa around 2 million years ago. So, we looked quite different then. Right?
We live in a way, where we don´t need to be big to survive. No hunting skills needed. So we become smaller. We will probably loose our hair too, because that´s what´s left from the apes. We will live indoors more and more, so hair is really not needed.
We will work mostly with our brain, so compared to the rest of our body, our head / brain becomes bigger. Due to lack of the sun (especially if people start to live on mars), the skin becomes pale. Our arms still stay long, because we work with our hands and arms.

So let´s assume, some people travel first to mars, evolve over thousands of years .. they solve the problem how to create and place wormholes in order to bend distance (relativity theory etc.) and do time travelling. They might be living on other planets.

I can really imagine that they would be interested in our eggs and sperm as humans already have less fertility and that problem is not going to become better with lack of good food and sun. Right?

So imagine you are that "alien" (your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand ...child of yours. You would go back to earth and do what? Collect eggs and sperm, and as these are your "relatives", you are not going to kill them or simly throw them from the ship into the water, - which would be far more easy than bringing the abductees back - no, because you are nice to your ancestors, you will bring them back and try not to shock them. So you try to erase their memories too. (I mean why should they care otherwise?)

If we have bad aliens and ufos,- honestly, they could have done mass killings or whatever they want, we would have had no chance to do anything against it! And one thing is sure: These future humans would not give us spaceships and superadvanced weapons because they know, that humans are simly still too stupid to use it in a good way.

What if they knew, that a meteorite is going to kill all humans in 50 years except those, who already left to mars? Would they tell us? No. There would be nothing really they could do about it probably. So it is better not to talk about it at all but instead, collect eggs, sperm and probably plants, animals and some stuff.

Well. What do you think? I really have a problem to believe that the aliens are just creepy nonbrainers who like to abduct and scare us, use us but still being nice enough not to kill anyone who is coming their way. And that reptilealienstuff? I don´t believe it all. Could you really imagine a reptile creating and flying a ufo? REALLY?? No way.

So maybe that alien you see next time is a relative of yours .. wink

Attached Files Grey-Blue-Book.png

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#177 - Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:43 PM Re: We are the aliens! [Re: sanna]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
AAAND ..
If they let us know, - that would change all human history and development of everything which could be necessary for their survival in the future. That is the only real reason which makes sense to me.

Imagine, you work for the Government or you are well,. .. probably not Trump but well, you know what I mean smile.
Please imagine following:

a) If you KNEW about the threat from space, you would more likely consider to get more tax money in order to advance weapons and aircrafts neccessary, to fight against them. If you are afraid of scared humans and the outcome, you would make sure, some more info will be made public and raise money for NASA or whatever, for "just in case" scenarios.

b) If you KNEW about what I just assume with this posting, you would probably keep it secret as well.

Last edited by sanna; Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 PM.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#178 - Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:53 PM Re: We are the aliens! [Re: sanna]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Ok, I am just going a little crazy with some theories .. but:

In a further posting, I wrote that I have been marked with a special triangle a couple of years ago after whatever, call it a supernatural event. Until this day, I am wondering, why and about the meaning. Because I am sure, they or whatever that was, wanted me to think about it. And just tonight, I got this "crazy"?-Idea involved with "aliens are human time travellers" because:

http://www.thephysicsmill.com/2015/...e-of-spacetime-with-the-geodetic-effect/ . I swear, I am going to study physics at the latest when I am in a retirement home.

Oh, and Steve Hawking shares my idea - nice bigsmile - Or I share his idea. Sounds better. Check out: http://www.hawking.org.uk/space-and-time-warps.html

Last edited by sanna; Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 PM.

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.032s Queries: 16 (0.008s) Memory: 2.7037 MB (Peak: 2.8489 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:25:08 UTC