Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 59 guests, and 106 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics782
Posts6,399
Members227
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Pax_Codex, Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye
227 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,814
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 340
Spock 270
Stormy 186
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Are new stars coming from black holes? #1729
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:59 AM
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:59 AM
frankie85 Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
The sun`s energy is compressed in it`s natural form and when it`s used it takes another form, does that mean that black holes are forming new stars again when it becomes heavy enough, I mean since the weight compresses the used energy again into usuable energy? If so, is the universe and life eternal then since the space is already infinite?

Reply Quote
Re: Are new stars coming from black holes? [Re: frankie85] #1834
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 PM
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
When I was a toddler before I got mature enough to grow tentacles my mom was saying that love gives birth to sun

Then like any kid tales I grew up and found out it was [beep] until I was adult and realise that we can all be a sunshine if we love the universe.

That is not an answer but I had to say it.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are new stars coming from black holes? [Re: Xeno] #1838
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:32 AM
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:32 AM
frankie85 Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
How did you mother react to you growing tentacles?

Reply Quote
Re: Are new stars coming from black holes? [Re: frankie85] #1840
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:43 AM
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:43 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
teached me how to clean them

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Are new stars coming from black holes? [Re: frankie85] #5442
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:28 AM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:28 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
The sun's energy is not compressed in the way you are thinking.

There are different types of energy, and we experience those energies in different ways.

The sun is mostly made of hydrogen.

As a star, the immense gravity (gravity is 1 form of energy), compressed the hydrogen molecules. The more you Compress molecules together, the hotter they become (kinetic energy).

Due to the large mass of the sun, and the gravity within it, these hydrogen molecules begin to fuse (nuclear fusion. Another energy) into helium. When these atoms fuse together, they emit protons (light). The protons eventually make their way to the surface, and radiate into space (sun light).

Sometimes when a star forms, some of the excess gas coalesces into gas planets. (Like jupiter, saturn, neptune) . The ONLY reason that, jupiter for example, is not another star, is because it never gathered enough material to have enough mass or gravity to ignite. The sun ate most of it. If all of our gas planets were combined, it wouldn't have been enough to form a binary star.

The point is, the sun is compressed but the compression has little to nothing to do with the formation of subsequent stars.

When the universe was formed, there were initially super giant stars which are magnitudes larger than most of the stars we see today. These stars form quickly, and explode.

Hydrogen fuses into helium. The helium then fuses into carbon. Carbon cannot easily be fused by means of nuclear fusion. Super large stars did fuse carbon into heavier elements but most of the stars we see now, cannot. They are not big enough. Once there is too much carbon, the star explodes (super nova). The violence of this explosion, creates literally every other element on the periodic scale of elements.

What REMAINS after a super nova, is the huge clump of carbon and other heavier elements that the star was fusing together. The violence of the explosion starts the object spinning at an insane speed. Some black holes have been shown to rotate at 84% of the speed of light!..

This creates super gravity.

When things near the black hole, they are literally ripped apart at the atomic level and spread over the surface of the black hole. (Which would be the flattest surface in existance)

If is theorized that it would be possible to read a black hole like a cassette tape and that essentially they are data storage devices. Except they store molecules instead of digital data.

None of this has any bearing on the creation of new stars.

The only time a black hole is directly associated with forming new stars, is when the black hole is inside a nebula, and is the sole reason for the nebula existing, and is holding the nebula together... in which case, the nebula itself creates several, smaller stars from the one larger star that exploded.

Super massive black holes are part of what keeps galaxies together. The superb massive black holes do not spit out stars. The gasses surrounding it, do.

As for how super massive black holes are formed, that is a different story altogether and.. honestly, no one really knows.

When people started theorizing about black holes, they assumed they were like big tests or holes or... bathroom sink drains, sucking matter out of the universe. That is what most people think, even today.

Because of this, "white hole" theory came about. What goes in one side has to come out the other side.. unfortunately we have never once found a white hole.... because... black holes are objects that gather mass. Not a tears in spacetime. Black holes and wormholes are different things. No one has proven wormholes though, and wormholes don't create stars either.

We had a whole argument on a different thread about this, but maybe I'm doing a better job of explaining it here.

If not...... I don't know what else to say.

But I guarantee I won't be sucked into another argument on this thread.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.