Courtesy, John Lear
Dr. Steven J. Smith was allegedly murdered by the U.S. government in November of 2010. He was described as a rogue scientist, constantly attacked by the government for being a whistle-blower. He had passed away under suspicious circumstances. During his lifetime, he released some very interesting information on the UFO issue, electrogravitics, free energy technology, thermodynamics, stealth technology, and much more.
Article of his passing viahttps://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/rogue-scientist-steven-j-smith-murdered/
Here is the info on his death: http://www.whale.to/b/steven_j1.html
Some of his information is still online and archived at:https://web.archive.org/web/20101118041511/http://www.commerceware.net/
Scientific Papers of1.1 - Introduction:
Steven J. Smith
For many years there have been reports and rumors of a vast network of underground complexes and tunnels beneath the North American continent. Starting in the late 1980s, the American government has tried to deflect these rumors through a campaign of misdirection and misinformation. Disclosure of the Greenbrier Congressional Shelter at White Sulphur Springs is a good example of this campaign. To believe the existence of the Greenbrier complex was revealed against the wishes of the American government is the height of naiveté. This revelation was allowed to take place. The Greenbrier underground complex was no longer useful, so it was sacrificed to divert attention away from a much larger secret. In other words, a classic misdirection ploy.
While I do not have complete knowledge concerning the extent of America's covert underground infrastructure, I do have detailed first hand experience with many sites near my home in Oregon. Based on my experiences, and assuming a roughly uniform distribution correlated with U.S. population demographics, the total number of covert underground facilities is in the tens of thousands.
What follows is both a compendium of my observations, and a do-it-your-self field guide for those who wish discover the true extent of the American covert underground infrastructure.1.2.1 - Rabbit holes:
The covert underground access points, is also true to a lesser extent for utility supply points.
How do you hide traffic and personnel movement? By mixing it with a legitimate flow of people and vehicles, in locations already under government ownership or control. In rural areas, public parks and recreational facilities make ideal locations. For instance, at a public camp ground, who will notice if 20 cars go in, but only 15 come out? In urban areas, post offices and other purpose built government installations are used. After all, who pays attention to the comings and goings at a post office? In other words, the underground access points are hidden in plain sight. This is both a strength and a weakness. It is a strength if nobody is paying close attention, however it is also tremendous weakness, since anyone wishing to observe the location will blend in to the general ebb and flow of activity. In some respects, rural underground access points are easier to locate, but more dangerous to investigate, since the level of human activity will be less.
Another aspect of rabbit hole location is proximity to some useful above ground resource. For instance, a public zoo makes a good source of genetic material for a bio-lab facility. It should be obvious that a major metropolitan hospital would make an ideal source for human genetic material, as well as the perfect location to "field test" some new weapon-ized bacteria or virus. What is true of urban access points, is also true for rural access points. Many are located near the periphery of major urban populations. A large water reservoir, or a public camp ground located near a major highway, are good examples of useful above ground resources. Rural underground access points are favored as utility supply points, since the supply is less likely to be interrupted in time of national crisis. As we shall see, this last observation can be used to great advantage in detecting rabbit hole locations.1.2.3 - Urban rabbit hole detection:
The detection of urban access points requires both persistence, and a certain amount of luck. Quite often, it will be some apparently trivial detail that will be your first clue. The following is a list of indicators that are cause for suspicion.
1. A post office parking lot full of cars, with only one or two people visible inside the post office.
2. Sporadic late night activity at a government office building.
3. Security that is out of proportion with presumed facility use.
4. Unbalanced traffic patterns. Example: people or vehicles go in but do not come out, or visa versa.
5. Facility size is out of proportion to traffic flow. Example: many delivery vehicles at a small government office building.
6. Utility services is out of proportion to facility size. Example: large electrical service supplying a small government office building.
7. Deliveries are mismatched to presumed facility use. Example: 40 foot refrigerated truck, or medical supply truck unloading at social security office.
8. Facility location is inappropriate for presumed use or function. Example: social security office located in an industrial district.
9. Facility construction and/or layout is inappropriate for presumed use. Example: office building with oversized warehouse style loading dock.
10. Facility staff size and/or type is inappropriate for presumed facility use or function. Example: large ratio of managerial personnel (business suites) to clerical personnel.
The above list is far from exhaustive. Rather, the list is intended to illustrate what sort of details should be examined to uncover a rabbit hole. As can be seen from the list, many clues involve some activity that does not match the presumed use or function of the facility. Other clues involve a mismatch between the physical nature of the facility and it's presumed function.
Once a suspected rabbit hole has been located, further observation is required to develop a profile of anomalous activity. Drive by the location at different times of the day and night. Keep detailed records of observations. Enlist the help of individuals who live within sight of the facility to monitor activity. Does a medical supply truck show up every Tuesday at a social security office? Is there any discernable pattern to the traffic flow imbalance? It is the details that will ultimately confirm the existence of a suspected rabbit hole.1.2.4 - Rural rabbit hole detection:
As with urban access points, it will be a mismatch between activity and/or the physical nature of a facility, and it's presumed use or function that will indicate the presence of a rural underground access point. In addition, there are several aspects of rural underground access points that appear to be unique. Most rural underground access points employ a form of radiated electro-magnet field that functions as a wide area deterrent to birds, rodents, and insects. The purpose of the field being to act as a contamination shield or barrier for the underground access point entrance. Next, since rural underground access points receive less intense public scrutiny, their supporting above ground infrastructure is generally speaking, more blatant. The presence of a well maintained home with around the clock human supervision of the suspected facility is common feature. These homes will have multiple satellite dishes, and/or radio antennas. Another common feature of rural rabbit holes is the presence of odd alpha-numeric markings on the reverse side of highway traffic signs located near the underground access point.
The following is a list of rural underground access point indicators.
1. A well maintained branch road leading to a little used park or recreational facility.
2. Electrical power lines that are routed near facility, when such routing results in longer line length and/or routing over a natural obstacle (mountain, river, etc.).
3. Electrical power lines or substations much larger than visible local load requirements.
4. Large reservoirs that serve no apparent useful function. Example: not needed for flood control or civilian water supply, or that have larger capacity than is required for presumed function.
5. The presence of truck traffic on rural roads with no known destination, or inappropriate truck types for apparent destination.
6. A public park or recreational facility that is maintained at a level well in excess of other nearby facilities, especially if facility less well known or used than other nearby facilities.
7. Public facility personnel (park rangers, etc.) that are overly nosey and/or suspicious of your activities, especially if personnel occupy the site on a 24/7 basis.
8. Public park or recreational facility where part of facility is fenced off, or accessed by a gated road, or otherwise made inaccessible to the general public.
9. The presence of inappropriate or unusual structures and/or construction methods. Examples: small cinder block building with an electrical power feed normally used on major office buildings. An unmarked, but well maintained trail in public park. An old building (possibly abandoned) with a new door, and expensive lock.
10. People at camp grounds that seem out of place. Example: improperly dressed, or using inappropriate equipment, or having unusual accents (these are people taking a recreational break from underground facilities).
11. Well maintained roads that are not shown on maps, or follow a different route than shown on maps.
12. A noticeable lack of wildlife (birds, small animals, insects, etc.) in a location that would normally support a large wildlife population (see 1.2.4 preface).
13. Any of the applicable indicators listed under urban rabbit hole detection. Example: unbalanced traffic flows, etc.
As with urban rabbit hole detection, this list is far from complete. It is intended to illustrate what sort of indicators to look for, when searching for rural underground access points. Again, all of the techniques employed in urban rabbit hole discovery are applicable to rural underground access points. However, it must be stressed that rural access point detection and observation is far more dangerous. Not only are there less people to hide your activities, but a larger faction of those people who are present will likely be rabbit hole occupants or guardians. Failure to exercise due caution may lead to becoming an unwilling underground guest. For this reason, the author suggests one or more of the following precautions.
1. Be very discreet in rural underground access point observation.
2. Always inform a trusted friend of your intended destination and expected time of return.
3. When possible, use a group recreational outing as cover for your activities.
4. Spread your observation activities over several months, at random times and days of the week.
5. Assume you are being watched at all times, and act appropriately. i.e. As somebody who is enjoying a day in the park.1.3.1 - Tunnel construction:
The techniques used for covert tunnel construction are very different than civilian tunnel construction. Covert tunnel construction makes use of a boring machine that actually melts earth and rock (by chemical valence disruption), thereby forming a glass like tunnel wall. This has several advantages over civilian tunnel boring methods. From the perspective of secrecy, the biggest advantage is that little or no waste material (rock, dirt, etc.) is produced by the boring process, thereby alleviating the need for above ground disposal sites. Another advantage is that tunnels can be bored through lose rock, sand, etc. or other locations that would be unsuitable for civilian boring methods (for instance, a river bed). Large underground cavities are also constructed using this technique.
Covert tunnel boring produces several phenomena that are detectable by surface observation. These phenomena are transitory, and will disappear shortly after tunnel completion. However the presence of these phenomena is unmistakable evidence that covert tunnel construction is taking place.
The method used to melt earth and rock employs electro-magnetic energy to disrupt the chemical bonds within the material. This method produces little or no heat as a by product of the melting process, and is therefore very stealthy. However it does cause the evaporation of water to take place at an accelerated rate. Since the method is electro-magnetic, there is a certain amount of "leakage" radiation, and this is detectable by the odd effect it produces on surface water. In particular, the water will appear to rise from the ground as wisps of steam, even though the ground is cold. This phenomena is very noticeable during rain storms on cold winter nights. The steam does not rise into the air, as it would if the ground was actually warm, but instead forms a layer just above the surface.
Another side effect of covert tunnel boring is a peculiar rippling in road surfaces. This rippling is very slight, and most noticeable while driving at highway speed (55 mph). It is more heard than felt. What sets this ripple apart from normal highway bumps and imperfections is it's consistency. Assuming a constant driving speed, the ripple is perfectly constant. In some cases, the rippled road surface will continue for several miles, without the slightest change in pitch or intensity.
The "cold steam" phenomena is only observable while covert tunnel boring is actually taking place. However the "road ripple" phenomena will persist for several weeks after covert tunnel boring is finished. These phenomena are best observed late at night.1.4.1 - Forty trillion dollars:
Despite an ever increasing tax burden, the roads and bridges continue to decline, the cities continue to decay, social security and Medicare benefits continue to dwindle. Today with both husband and wife working full time jobs, the American standard of living is less than 1950 when the husband worked, and the wife stayed home. In 1950, most government buildings were somewhat dilapidated, having a "well used" look about them, while most American homes were modern and well cared for. Today the cities are full of shinny new government office buildings, and many American homes look dilapidated and in need of repair. Government budgets and deficits continue their upward spiral, while the American family is learning how to "make do" with less. Consumer prices continue to rise and wages continue to fall, as the American dream fades, replaced with the nightmarish specter of advancing middleclass poverty. Inexorably, despite every effort to reverse the trend, American wealth has been systematically striped from the people, and transferred to the government.
Something has gone horribly wrong in America.
For the past several decades, there have been an unbroken chain of government scandals involving over billing and multiple invoicing for items ranging from toilet seats to bombers. Inevitably the media portray these scandals as unscrupulous corporations taking advantage of an inept government bureaucracy. Sadly these incidents are more pervasive than media reporting indicates, and the truth is far more ominous than mere government incompetence or corporate greed. When the clandestine diversion of tax revenue was no longer sufficient to satisfy the requirements, a second method was instituted. American jobs were outsourced to other countries, thereby allowing the government to repatriate nearly 100% of product and/or service revenue through the foreign purchase of American government bonds. Since the early 1960s, the American citizenry have been the unwitting victims of government fraud, perpetrated on a scale so vast that it staggers the imagination. When figured in 2004 dollars, the total amount exceeds 40 trillion dollars.
What did the American government and it's corporate accomplices do with this almost inconceivable wealth?
The government has built a entirely new underground civilization beneath the abandoned factories, tattered homes, and crime ridden streets that litter the American landscape. In this new society, there is no poverty, no crime or illicit drug use. In this new society, healthcare is affordable, energy is free, public transport is efficient. And you, the American tax payer have paid for it all, without receiving any benefit whatsoever for your Herculean efforts.
As to why this monstrous crime was committed against the American people, is the topic for a future paper. Suffice it to say, you will not like the motive, nor the eventual disposition planed for you and your loved ones...1.4.2 - Disclaimer:
ALL information contained herein is derived from public sources, widely accepted scientific principles, and/or authors first hand experience. The author has NO written or verbal agreement with ANY governmental agency forbidding disclosure of the information contained herein. In disclosing this information, the author is exercising his right to free speech as a private citizen of the United States of America. While the author advocates the discovery and disclosure of the American covert underground infrastructure, NO ATTEMPT should be made to interfere in any way whatsoever with the personnel and/or operations of said infrastructure. The proper method for achieving discontinuance of these activities is through court ordered injunctive relief.