Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, 1 invisible), 56 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics782
Posts6,399
Members227
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Pax_Codex, Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye
227 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,814
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 340
Spock 270
Stormy 186
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Amanita Muscaria #1679
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 PM
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 PM
Yeli Orog Offline OP
Recruit
Yeli Orog  Offline OP
Recruit
I've always been intrigued by this passage on the Amanita Muscaria wikipedia:

Professor Marija Gimbutienė, a renowned Lithuanian historian, reported to R. Gordon Wasson on the use of this mushroom in Lithuania. In remote areas of Lithuania Amanita muscaria has been consumed at wedding feasts, in which mushrooms were mixed with vodka. The professor also reported that the Lithuanians used to export A. muscaria to the Lapps in the Far North for use in shamanic rituals. The Lithuanian festivities are the only report that Wasson received of ingestion of fly agaric for religious use in Eastern Europe.

Amanita Muscaria grows in many places in Europe, but most populations have no memory of how their ancestors used it. If anyone has found reference of other European peoples traditional use of Amanita Muscaria i'd be interested to hear.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Yeli Orog; Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:28 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: Yeli Orog] #1735
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:00 AM
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:00 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Perhaps a little like dmt in effect

Reply Quote
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: Yeli Orog] #1759
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:16 AM
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:16 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Those mush look fuzzy

I wonder the buzz of eating them with my actual biological design, hoping it won't kill me...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: frankie85] #5448
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:51 AM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:51 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by frankie85
Perhaps a little like dmt in effect

More like psilocybin.

Mushrooms are like mushrooms. Not Ayahuasca.

---- as for the uses.

True.. most people have lost the knowledge of what they were used for throughout history, part of that is due to cultural changes, as well as changes from paganism to more modern religions, which frowned upon their use.

But.. frankie did have a point.... they used these much like Ayahuasca is used. Vision quests and such.

Also, the term "berzerker" came from a clan of Vikings which were known to take these mushrooms before battle, and they would go "berzerk". They were insanely vicious, even by viking standards.

Subsequently they were feared by almost everyone who knew of them.

So.... that's one use..... personally, when I did mushrooms as a teenager I did not feel the need to viciously murder people.

But maybe that's just me... (and a few million hippies that came a few decades before me.)

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: Spock] #5465
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:27 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:27 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant
PLANET TERRA
This is a mushroom with poison in it. In the old cultures or in the shaman fields they been often using certain psychotronic plants or drugs for rituals or to expierience "out of body travelling"...... The peyote cactus is another plant which is also been used for this.

Peyote % Magic Mushrooms

For example Carlos Castaneda, went to study Shaman rituals, down in Mexico, where he expierienced the effect of the peyote cactus himself. He wrote books about it...you can see it here :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda

I read some of his books myself and found it very interesting.

But any drug, I think, is just tricking the brain....you could get heavy halluzinations. And poisen plants are very dangerous because you never know how much poison you actually are takeing into your body.

And to much can kill you or harm your brain so bad you might never recover from it. There are cases this happend...but not much is written about it. So if you dont want to put yourself into danger....better dont experimental around with it......

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stormy; Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:34 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Amanita Muscaria [Re: Stormy] #5474
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:50 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:50 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Stormy, old friend.

The mushrooms that are typically found here "magic mushrooms" etc are also technically poison. I would have to research if they are the same chemical found in the red ones or not. But I think they are. A lot of mushrooms are deadly poisonous, some are mildly poisonous and some of them are hallucinogenic. (You knew that, obviously).

As for Carlos castaneda. Don Juan, etc. I literally read all of his books. Every one of them.

The first few had me enthralled. The very last one, was so far fetched that it lead me to start asking questions. I knew within the first chapter that everything I read before that was bull... he was really fighting to come up with new info and was really stretching the bounds of acceptable "wierdness".

Like.. he talked about he and don Juan went to another guys house and when they got there, he was sitting sideways on a vertical light pole defying gravity, and essentially flew down. And he taught him how to fly too.... (or something).... I think the guy could disappear into thin air too... Stuff like that.

Upon asking these questions and doing some research, I found that by his own quotes, don Juan never actually existed and the things he wrote about were strictly fiction based upon his ideas and ideologies. He used the stories to get his own ideas across.

Further research showed that he was the leader of a sex cult......... no.... seriously....... that was the sole intention of his books.... to start a cult...

He had people so convinced in the nagual, natal and the powers he gathered from mescalito and his datura plant that people joined his sex cult...

He would tell the women that they could gain the power of the nagual by swallowing the seed of a nagual master.... (him)....

Enough said.....

They even had a documentary about it where they interviewed several of his followers after his death. They were still whacked out decades later due to the intensive mind fracking he put them through.... not to mention all of the drugs....

Now.. aside from that... ASIDE from that.... AAASSSIIIIDDDEEEEE from that...

I started doing hallucinogens when I was 16 and I took my last trip when I was 20....

I started doing them BEFORE I read those books, but read them during and following this phase of my life. I read the last book when I was 23.

BEFORE I started reading the books, any time I would take acid, I would find myself at home alone at the end of the night, laying in bed in a medatative state. (You cannot sleep when you're on acid. It's a 24 hour thing...)

Every time, without fail, once my mind was allowed to drift, I began hearing a voice.

It-was-a-very-monotonous-voice-that-talked-continually-without-pause-and-without-inflection.

It was not my voice, or anyone I knew. Just a generic voice. No accent-no-inflection-no-punctuation-just-talking-at-a-moderately-fast-pace..

It spoke to me, directly into my consciousness for hours, until I came down and could no longer hear it. It literally downloaded the information directly into my memory.

It told me, what I consider to be the secrets of the universe....

I could talk over it and it wouldn't go away. I could recite what it was saying, or I could have a totally different conversation, but it was still talking, like a recording in the background.

It told me things that I do not talk about here, because I have gained a bit of credibility with the type of things which I tend to respond to or write about. However others have in fact posted similar things.

Maybe I will go into some of those things later. But honestly I haven't thought about them for years. I have in fact forgotten more of it than I remember, because it has been so long. I also completely changed my lifestyle and priorities, so left this behind me.

Let's just say that I strongly identified with shamanistic beliefs. I still do to some degree.

With that said. A lot of things that this voice told me, were more or less in the first don Juan book... and when "the matrix" came out, I FLIPPED THE F OUT! Because.. a lot of what that movie insinuated, was, exactly what was being told to me... subsequently, the don Juan book said the same things or similar, and ultimately, scientific theories are now PROVING a lot of these things... multiverse and variations of string theory and all this stuff i definitely didn't learn in highschool in the late 1990's. Scientists are now figuring out what a random voice told me as a teenager. Lol.

Sometimes I will be talking to someone, and a random conversation will arise.. and they will say something.... and I'll say "you've done acid haven't you" "yeah how did you know?"

A lot of people who do these drugs come to similar conclusions on their own without being promoted.

People who do hallucinogens -at the right time and place under the right conditions, have "religious experiences" and their minds are opened to all sorts of knowledge/understanding/perspectives etc that they have never experienced, thought of or heard of. (People who do them for the wrong reasons in the wrong settings have really REALLY bad experiences.. like.... nightmare on elm street meets Alice in wonderland. )

Hallucinogens are called "mind altering drugs" for a reason. They alter your mind and your perception of reality. They used to say "expand your mind".... well.. that just about sums it up.

Once you go down that road... once you expand your mind... you can never come back from that. You will ALWAYS see the world different from that point forward. However, whether that is positively, or negatively, depends upon your perception of the information you are given (provided you are listening for it and accept it while its happening).

LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO EVERYONE!

I am not condoning drug use, I'm not condoning the use of hallucinogens.... I would never do them again as an adult closer to 40. I am not trying to glorify it either.

I am strictly expressing my own experiences. I have known several others who were not so lucky with their experiences, had horrible trips, and I know others who permanently destroyed their brains and are schizophrenic AND bi-polar, generally not able to function in society etc FOR LIFE from hallucinogens.

Furthermore not everyone has the intellectual capacity to handle the information or the experience. I'm not saying I am smarter or more intellectual than anyone else, but I AM saying, not everyone can handle it. Whatever or whoever you are normally is amplified. Depressed people go into deep dark holes. Happy people run and play in the streets and get arrested. If you are typically a loud and obnoxious party animal and get a hold of some hallucinogens, you are PROBABLY going to wind up handcuffed to a hospital bed before going to jail, because you'll start screaming nonsense in a public area making an [beep] out of yourself and drawing unwanted attention. Then arrested....

Plus, today, most of the hallucinogens are made from cheap Chinese chemicals that are analogs to the original drugs, some of which are rat poison, fertilizers, etc. There are ZERO safe synthetic drugs today. And most of the natural hallucinogens have HORRIFIC side effects. Almost all of them include insane amounts of vomit.

I did it for the reason of mind expansion. My friends who did them for recreation and did them way too often, generally screwed themselves up and broke their brains.

But... people have done hallucinogens for shamanistic and religious reasons since pre-history. More than likely since before we were even classified as humans.

In fact they may very well be one of the reasons that we evolved a human consciousness in the first place and became "intelligent /intellectual" or whatever word you would use to describe humans as different from other animals, though no studies have ever been done to prove this (nor would it be possible) and that is strictly my opinion.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.