Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
0 registered users (), 16 guests, and 81 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics352
Posts1,884
Members138
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Secretman3811, MAGGIE, S.Thought Lines, test, Mywordismyhonor
138 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 595
Xeno 310
frankie85 142
Matt 82
sanna 77
venn99 50
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Controlled Release of Nano Tech #1622
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:49 PM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:49 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Less than twenty four hours ago a Team of CIA NOC Personnel Poisoned my dog, Bubba. This is a NOC SOP Operation to Break the Will to Resist of a Threat to the CIA. The team was captured by Mordred Pendragon Commander of Werewolf Rear Area Lucifer Incarnation Hunter Forces. They work with the Vampire races as needed from the Ascended Vampire Singularity Societies. Mordred is a Quantum Life Form that, like us, uses Genetically Engineered Template Bodies with Singularity Interfaces to Download Into. He dates back to the Lucifer War. Mordred forcibly interrogated the CIA NOC Field Team, and field executed them in the most painful way he could come up with transmitting back to CIA HQ their death in agony. The charge was theft of billions of years old nano technology and aid and abetting the theft in the form of an implanted embryo in a female team member.

He then singularity gated to CIA HQ and returned the remains with receipt for energy use to power the singularity gates he had to use to clean this up in terms of Sol System sun output by the hour.

While he was taking care of this matter the Supreme Commander Singularity Society Military Forces had a trial on the Warp Dreadnought Adjudicator of the team that developed the Stem Cell Infusion made from stem cells harvested from aborted failed and viable fetus of my wife, I and Krondors Fire clan personnel. The Charge was theft, and murder of viable embryos for use in making stem cell products for R and D based on Alien Ascended Race military Genetic Engineering and Nano tech from billions of years old civilizations. Since the old CIA NOC Empire was involved in this crime the place of execution was CIA HQ back fields by the wood line. He wrote his findings in the blood of the executed personnel.

My wife and I raise the dead and heal the sick all the time legally. We infuse Nano Tech or use quantum forces to get the job done. If we infuse Nano Tech we have to request release and activation of the package by Singularity Battle Net AI controlled communications. If we use quantum forces we borrow energy from the Solar System sun and there are risks of solar flares and such.

Pictures of my Dog, Bubba, after poisoning and nano tech infusion following the execution of a CIA NOC Empire Team. The next picture is of Nobody Congresswoman Giffords, then my Singularity Implant.

Attached Files 0627180815_resized.jpg0627181537_resized.jpgGabrielle_Giffords_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpgCIA HQ.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:52 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1623
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:53 PM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:53 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
The human game is playable on Earth.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: Xeno] #1624
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:32 PM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:32 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
NASA the political head of the Commonwealth of Independent Singularity Worlds is going VA hospital to DOD hospital reviewing records. H is a large tall grey hair quiet spoken man. He is one the most powerful beings in creation. If he gets a hard time you end up in piano wire noose handing from pipes in the CIA basement.

Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1625
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 PM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
NASA he is referred to as Mr. Chairman, he is making a tour of the world has no issues with Russia and was a survivor of the Symbiotic War, a Veteran. In their Singularity Society they had a White Kremlin and Black Pentagon. The White Kremlin took the place of the CIA and the Pentagon Ran all Defense Issues. He is chairman of the Worlds Steering Committee. The have a ceremonial president. He runs foreign affairs he is a large African American Guy Former FBI Investigator that survived the Symbiotic War on my coattails. He is a very nice God Fearing Guy had number of adventures and became President of the Commonwealth he is at CIA asking for the receipts on energy usage.

They are conducting a fact finding mission for a grand social services audit. This is run by Arch Angel Gabriel and it revenues the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of planetary social services by government and NGO as well as Church Social Services.

Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1626
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:19 PM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:19 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
The President of the Commonwealth Asked St Katherine not to smash anymore CIA security desks and to always sign it unless it is a emergency.

Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1631
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:30 PM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:30 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
Everytime I hear of CIA or anything from the USA that picture comes in my mind and I don't know why

[Linked Image]

Have any idea?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: Xeno] #1634
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:03 AM
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:03 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
In terms of the controlled release of Nano Tech, I and my wife have used the raising of Catholic Child from death to being in superb physical condition growing ahead of development charts to establish our spiritual credentials with the local catholic community. I am directly descended from two popes, two venerated Catholic Saints and Charlemagne the Great Creator of Modern Western Civilization. Then I used quantum forces and energy drawn from the Sol System sun to heal a brain destroyed Global United Methodist Church Member that was dumped following a massive stroke into a step down care facility to die. Additionally I spoke to the Pastor of my church provided him with data and explanations as to what was going on with regards to advanced technology and spiritual forces in light of the Blood Test the Methodists performed on me at Duke University. Then We took over a coast to coast back woods, ghetto network of militant churches with explosives, weapons and Global internet based broadcast technology. I used singularity, nano and warp technology to challenge them and force them onto a path of peace and eventual integration into the Global United Methodist Church boosting potential United State Methodist Population to about 70-80 million voters. A tool to reshape American Political Culture. We have integrated into the Global United Methodist Church the reclaimed Krondors Fire and My and my wife's technologically stolen by technological [email protected] children and are handing them in controlled fashion the keys to the end of days heavily armed church militant coast to coast with snipers, bombs, guns of all types from the backwoods of the United State to the ghetto's of the urban areas. Eventually it will be subsumed into the United Methodist Church as is the Celtic Catholic Church Militant that produced the gunman that walked into the Islamic Center in Canada shot all Islamic Terrorist Connected Clerics on order of St Bridget and stopped all Islamic Terrorism in Canada.

The United States Government feared I would create a new religion and declare myself God having raised the dead and healed the brain destroyed. Instead I have folded some 30-40 Million Back Woods and Ghetto End of Days heavily armed religious extremists into the United Methodist Faith as King Arthur did the Celtic Catholic Church almost a 1000 years ago.

The European Celtic Catholic Church has been waiting a thousand years for King Arthur to Return. It has rich and super rich adherents to the faith of the book of Kells. It is were I got my super sonic cruise missile ships, my 12 MIRV ICBM with Neutron Warheads and European Attack Helicopter. When King Arthur and his Queen Arrive on Earth The Celtic Catholic Church unlocks its nuclear arsenal and says Lord and Lady upon you we hand the keys to the legions of the Celtic Catholic Church Militant that will put Christ on his throne over millions of dead bodies if needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Kells

Attached Files 200px-Interchurch-center.jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpg805a35aeeb0bf12f34baf52c4961c3ff--catholic-art-religious-art.jpg15542387_1878515702378578_6307786960878554713_n.jpgNH90_NGEN002_Sea_Lion.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:11 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1635
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:18 AM
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:18 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
The legions of the Celtic Catholic Church Militant that has been waiting praying and building weapons and wealth for a thousand years for the return of King Arthur and his Queen unlocked by controlled use of Nano Technology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_College_Library

That is why the CIA attacked me with every drug and weapon in their arsenal.

They are lucky I did not crucify the entire staff and put heir heads on pikes in the parking lot. I raised the dead and have warp technology among other things.

Attached Files 240px-Long_Room_Interior,_Trinity_College_Dublin,_Ireland_-_Diliff.jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpg220px-Project_Harp.jpgNH90_NGEN002_Sea_Lion.jpgSCFPTHM4MEZFJINY2WRWGFNG4A.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:22 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1636
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:44 AM
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:44 AM
italy
Alienarchist Offline
Ensign
Alienarchist  Offline
Ensign
italy
condolence for the dog

Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1637
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:03 AM
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:03 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
My wife is the good cop, she works with young infertile couples by the internet to become mothers and fathers to the stored embryos of the MK ULTRA program recovering children as needed and calling in social services as a hard call.

We are building a legacy for our two children that we have drawn into the reforming American End of Days Church Militant of the Global United Methodist Church.

I as the acknowledge being that raised the Dead and demonstrated Nano Tech and Singularity Technology and released hidden archives to the church secret archives to be studied and preserved have been acknowledged in fulfillment of Prophecy as King Arthur, the Once and Future King Come Again. I have been given command over the forces of the Celtic Catholic Church Militant built up over 1000 years during this period of Cultural Instability caused by the Enemy Human Alien Hybrids and Ba'alists

My forces include 12 MIRV ICBM with Neutron Bomb Warheads, Coastal Bombardment and Assault Ships loaded with Super Sonic Cruise missiles, legions of true believers and European Attack and Transport Helicopters. My forces have held the line in Poland and the Baltic while the United States rallied and rebuilt its forces and deployed armor in support of its infantry in the Baltic, we sunk 1/3 of Venezuela's most advanced missile ships, forced the Christian Militia in Lebanon to take over security in the Becka Valley and high ground supporting United State Marine Corps Fire Base Raqqa in Syria. We have forced the back woods militants to stop abortion clinic bombings and killing of abortion doctors by showing them nano tech horrors and Enemy Human Alien Hybrids and science that warps the human genome and requires safe legal controlled abortion as an option in cases.

Attached Files VN Navy Task Force.jpgRaider TF Burning at Sea (2).JPGRaqqa.jpgCardA (2).jpg0627181537_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1638
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:06 AM
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:06 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
Thank your condolences our dog is fine recovered by way of Nano Technology and is back to his healthy happy self. Unlike the CIA NOC Empire team that poisoned him.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:06 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Controlled Release of Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #1639
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 AM
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Commander
EdMan  Offline OP
Commander
E
The Human Race and CIA used and put my wife and I to the test. We did not like it. I have twelve MIRV ICBM with Neutron Warheads, four coastal bombardment and assault ships, legions of Celtic Catholic Faithful Troops to draw Delta Forces from, European, attack and transport helicopters, light wheeled armor and tank forces, Re-Built safe Russian Antanov Transport Heavy Cargo Planes, two juggernaut planetary defense carries, fusion bottle landers, genetically engineered combat troops, nano and singularity technology, three heavy warp dreadnoughts on station for this period of cultural disruption. Caused by secular progressive liberal democrats that feared religion.

I don't like to be bothered. I am building a high bio tech organic farm. I am retired. The human race can go take a flying F and sort itself out.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:14 AM.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.