Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#159 - Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:39 PM Orbs coming out of my [beep]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

I am losing the battle on ORB control. They are literally everywhere I turn. It will either turn into an ascension or an abduction. One way or another entry to the spiritual realm is at hand.

Couple video stills from today

Im gonna try and get them to stay around me like this guy

Last edited by venn99; Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:50 PM.

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#161 - Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:09 PM Re: Orbs coming out of my [beep] [Re: venn99]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
See venn, THAT WAS NOT dust... i give you that. The guy with the hand... I haven't watched the other video yet.

My first thought with the hand from a healthy skeptic angle was that it was a lens flare. Light retracting off of the lens and bouncing off of the sensor and back to the lens and perceived again by the sensor..

I can produce that....

However.. there would need to be a light source, or something to reflect off of. Which means it is only visible at certain angles.. this guy moves around all over the place and the both moves seemingly autonomously. It doesn't move ONLY when the camera moves. If it were lens flare, when he moved beyond a certain point, it would go away. He moves nearly in a complete circle.

Also thought bug... but even when it gets close it is still emitting light and doesn't bleach out. It maintains roughly the same color consistently.

3rd option would be magicians string and a glass ball, which is possible, but....... idk...

I also watched for whether it was in front of or behind certain objects. I don't recall if it ever went behind anything... does it?

Anyway I'd be more likely to believe this is an orb. A tiny one meant for tiny aliens to abduct him.

As for orbs. The ones I described at my dad's land seemed like spirits. They interested with each other. The ones I saw out in that field acted more like aliens...

I do know that a lot of people who see the larger orbs also claim to be abductees or see ufos frequently.. such is my own experience.. at least with the ufos. Verdict is out on abductions for myself.

I do apologize for annoying you the other day though lol. Still h avent had time to flip through your other vids on the channel.

The kitchen videos... are those yours?

Top Reply Quote
#164 - Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:50 AM Re: Orbs coming out of my [beep] [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

Yes the kitchen are mine but I have replication from all areas in my house. And yeah I think ORB's can take up aliens for sure they already made attempts at sucking me out of my body on more than one occasion . The battle begins with the gatekeepers....

Last edited by venn99; Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:59 AM.

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.061s Queries: 15 (0.027s) Memory: 2.7014 MB (Peak: 2.8431 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:20:00 UTC