Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (Matt, Xeno), 42 guests, and 158 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics778
Posts6,370
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,805
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System #1560
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:26 AM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:26 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The survivors of the Warp Ship Crash of 8,000 years ago are adepts at the use of the visual cortex to help humans overcome CNS damage and trauma. My wife/Mate and I use it along with had eye coordination to heal and guide our children in developing their central nervous system to accept input from the Nano Tech Singularity based computer interface. We have found over the last several thousand years that the education techniques and practical diagnostic techniques we use aid humans in recovering from CNS trauma.

What we do is use computer based imagery to help the brain refashion new neural pathways to bypass damaged areas and then use the pathways to process information and regain the ability to speak even. As a child I suffered repeated neurological and psychological trauma from living in deplorable abusive conditions. I was fed toxic poison in kindergarten and urinated it out as a child urinating green from stuff the school staff dumped in my food and drink in an effort to kill me. This was part of the MK ULTRA Test and old biblical test regarding children that were born knowing and would not die from poison. Unlike the others children born to the Cold War MK ULTRA program to save us from global nuclear war, I had been augmented at birth by the Clock Tower Civilization with upgraded Nano Tech and the Grand Fleet Commanders Command AI/Computer Interface.

Now we sit here the Children tens of thousands of fetus produced by MK ULTRA during the Cold War and the enemy human alien hybrid fetus also produced by MK ULTRA. The enemy MK ULTRA Fetus are unstable sociopaths triggered to kill and conduct school shootings by jumbled incoherent input from social media and human interaction they receive in their damaged visual interfaces due to inbreeding and long term drug use to preserve dwindling amounts of enemy alien nano tech.

Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1561
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:38 AM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:38 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In terms of my wife and I our daughter living in egregious deplorable conditions has been taken hostage by the family group she and her step brother were born into. Stolen MK ULTRA Cold War Produced Fetus used to give the United States and its' Military Industrial Complex the edge in Science and Technology. Using our take over of this coast to cost cell system of end of days back woods and Ghetto Churches built around these stolen MK ULTRA Fetus produced by the CIA NOC Empire, we are deprogramming MK ULTRA Produced children in an integrated setting. During the Cold War, Billions of Dollars were funneled into MK ULTRA in the United States, Canada and Mexico. We have been reprogramming the children to meet the requirements of the New Age, American Constitutional Advocated, gay tolerant/friendly, Gun Rights and Self Defense Adept, deeply Christian with in depth nuanced understanding of Christianity and its philosophy society.

These children were given MK ULTRA, Krondors Fire Clan and Commonwealth override codes to stolen nano tech and genetics and are being sent out as cohort leaders to take command of other stolen MK ULTRA produced fetus sold by the Old CIA NOC Empire as golden designer high IQ AIDS resistant children from fertility clinics around the developed world.

The birth family of our stolen daughter knows she is not their child. She and her step brother look nothing like the family they were born into. They stand out in family photos and line ups as being totally different from them. They are hostages on a number of levels. They deeply love their grandparents and by Stockholm syndrome their birth parents. They are deeply ashamed of their circumstances and know if removed DNA would show they are not their children and would expose them as being kidnapped or Fertility Clinic implanted stolen Embryos and their parents would face possible death by other members of the local community.

My wife brokers peace and integration into the Global United Methodist Church for their cult, eventually, and is remotely deprogramming the MK ULTRA children and authorizing release from Cryogenic storage Embryos of the Krondors Fire Clan and Commonwealth to redress the MK ULTRA produced enemy human alien hybrids that are conducting mass killings in schools and such.

When we die and pass in about 30 years we will be leaving a bio high tech farm and house filled with valuable antiques and heirlooms of American Culture in a Church Run Trust for our stolen Embryo MK ULTRA Produced Children from the Cold War CIA MK ULTRA Fetus Cryogenic stored stockpile. They will say that their Uncle and Aunt, who were like stern but loving parents to us left this to us by way of the Church.

Attached Files 0624181609a_resized.jpg0623181019_resized.jpg0623181000a_resized.jpg0623180931_resized.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:31 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1562
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:18 AM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:18 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Our education techniques are tied to advanced understanding of the stage theory of child development and nuanced understanding of cognitive dissonance. We use these techniques to develop the neurological capacity of the child to accept visual and other data from nano tech visual cortex implanted faster than light singularity technology that has AI security control.

These techniques are useful in aiding the brain damaged to forge new pathways to overcome damage to the normal human cognitive processing centers of the brain. It is painful and long term but does work.

We had concerns over Facebook and age limits that were well founded along with cell data phone technology. Children are now being diagnosed, as found by scientific study, with depression caused by Facebook. It is a evolutionary process. I get into arguments on Facebook, then use a few adroit terms and logic from the Singularity Battle Net to turn each against the other using pure logic, or I used to, and stymie the internet troll or attacker. For personal self defense I use the Singularity Battle Net AI system to study a attacker note body mass, muscle development along with calculating my current strength endurance, local conditions at the attack point and come up with simple move to dodge, trip, twist out of socket an arm or break a neck on a fall.

My team that assaulted and breached CIA HQ and drove combat knives into computer desk tops was linked by the Singularity Battle Net getting both conscious and subconscious updates to conduct the attack. When the old CIA NOC Empire and Human Race sent subliminal messages to me it triggered a massive Singularity Society Wide Battle Net Alert and hence the Warp Armada that showed up and genetically engineered combat troops.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1563
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 AM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
This image below is Singularity Grand Fleet Commanders Visual Cortex faster than light Universal AI protected Computer and AI interface. You may pray to God in thanks you attempted to hack the Forces of Light and Life systems. Had you attempted to hack an enemy Lucifer War or other War Enemy System the results would have been Hell on Earth.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgPlague Resercher Accomplish.jpgPlague Resercher Lab door.jpgdownload (1).jpgplague-outbreak-in-madagascar.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:46 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1564
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:06 AM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:06 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting

Las Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to fire bullets at jet fuel tanks Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The bullets left two holes in one of two circular white tanks. One of the bullets penetrated the tank, but did not cause a fire or explosion near the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, another knowledgeable source said late Wednesday.

The tanks are roughly 1,100 feet from the concert site, where Paddock killed 58 people and wounded almost 500. Several airplane hangars belonging to prominent corporations are also near the tanks.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...argeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/

The difference between the two forces The Forces of Light and Life and the Lucifer War Era forces is illustrated in the attached pictures

Attached Files 320px-View_from_the_Foundation_Room_(24089601122).jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg0623181019_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1565
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:32 AM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:32 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In terms of our daughter my wife/mate and I have been training her to interface with advanced computer technology in a gradual fashion. She has been introduced to CadCam technology and programming of a advanced Viking Computerized Computer Linked Sowing Machine at age 9. She then graduated to advanced three dimensional Paper CadCam advanced internet linked paper technology producing in less than an hour the attached image. Her Step brother wants to be cook, I am training him in everything from advanced bio tech food production from the ground up, fishing and advanced helicopter and fixed wing support to evacuating people from climate change disaster areas using a computerized G Shock watch to calculate helicopter and air support bomb loads based on temperature and pressure. He started his training late. He will help build from the ground up the bio tech advanced food production facility, taught how to run and manage it, cook food from its production and use the internet to support it and market its products. Then he will be taught the hard work needed to sell it at farmers markets, how to safe and legally drive cargo trucks with produce that bruises easily and reduces it's market value to provide high quality organic farm goods to local people at a reasonable rate to increase the nutrient intake of the local population. For rest and enjoyment for hard work he will be taken fishing, four wheel driving and hiking on old native American trails.

Attached Files CardA (2).jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg0623181019_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:31 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1568
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:04 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:04 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In addition to my command nano tech singularity Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies Fleet Commanders AI and Computer Universal Interface I am directly descended from Charlemagne the Great, two Popes, two Venerated Catholic Saints, a Signer of the Mayflower Combat the Historical King Arthur and William the Conqueror.

The Old CIA NOC empire stole genetic material and were selling our stolen embryo children as AIDS Immune Designer High IQ children and sending rejects to Planned Parenthood for abortion and sale for bio tech research into cures for super rich types with Parkinson's, ALS and MS.

Selling the genetic material of the descendant of the Signer of the Mayflower Compact, two Popes, two Saints the Creator of Western Civilization with embedded nano tech and alien DNA from over a thousand alien non human races.

Attached Files 200px-Interchurch-center.jpg220px-Jw_headquart.jpg220px-Aachen_Germany_Imperial-Cathedral-01.jpgMilanCathedral3.jpg15542387_1878515702378578_6307786960878554713_n.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1570
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:56 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:56 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords

Congresswomen Giffords was a nobody left wing politician from Arizona that was shot in the head by spun up tool of the Ba'al and Enemy Human ALien Hybrids that used subliminal messages and conditioning on him by the internet. She was shot point blank in the head by a large caliber handgun.

My DNA contains recombination fragments of over a 1000 alien races that can be assembled from me by Alien Nano Tech both Organic and Mono Atomic with Quantum Level Security and Virus shield programming. My nano tech and Singularity Technology Universal Command Interface was built by billions of years old Singularity Society Ascended Civilizations. In addition to that alien DNA fragments and nano tech, I am directly descended from the God King of Egypt that talked with Moses, A Historical High King of Israel from the house of David, two Popes, two venerated Catholic Saints, Charlemagne the Great Creator of Modern Western Society, William the Conqueror, William Doty the Signer of the Mayflower Compact. The Old CIA NOC MK ULTRA Empire used technological [email protected] of two minors in the state of Connecticut and later in life to produce thousands of Embryos among others that were used for research and development with the waste sent to Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics and then for sale and use in the production of embryonic stem cells used to repair nothing Congresswomen Giffords. Deep Friends with corrupt Congresswoman Schultz facing investigation and charges.

Then you have a picture of the Alien Billions of years old technologically implant in my visual cortex, the Earth about plunged into a New Ice Age by the Supreme Commander of the Military Forces of the Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies the most powerful Quantum Life Form in Creation.

People Wonder how Congresswomen Giffords with a bullet hole directly through the brain was able to recover.

One mistake with that Nano Tech you get dawn of the dead, chain guns, napalm and millions of people with car torches heading for CIA HQ and Planned Parenthood going burn them alive.

On January 8, 2011, just a week into her third term, Giffords was a victim of an assassination attempt near Tucson at the hands of gunman Jared Lee Loughner,[2][3][4][5] at a Safeway supermarket where she was meeting publicly with constituents.[4] Loughner shot Giffords in the head with a thirty-three round magazine Glock pistol;[6][7] he shot twenty-four others, killing six and wounding eighteen, among them federal judge John Roll and a 9-year-old child, Christina-Taylor Green, before Loughner was disarmed, arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.[3][8] Giffords was later brought to a rehabilitation facility in Houston, Texas, where she recovered some of her ability to walk, speak, read and write.

On May 16, 2011, Giffords traveled to the Kennedy Space Center to watch the launch of STS-134, the final flight of Space Shuttle Endeavour, which was commanded by her husband Mark Kelly.

In 2012, Loughner was sentenced to serve seven consecutive life terms plus 140 years in prison without the possibility of parole.

On August 1, 2011, Giffords returned to the House floor to vote and was greeted with a standing ovation. On January 22, 2012, Giffords announced her resignation from her congressional seat in order to concentrate on recovering from her wounds, but promised to return to public service in the future.[9] She attended President Obama's State of the Union address on January 24, and appeared on the floor of the House on January 25, 2012, where she formally submitted her resignation to a standing ovation and accolades from her colleagues and the leadership of the House.[10]

Attached Files Gabrielle_Giffords_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg220px-Barack_Obama_with_Gabrielle_Giffords_at_the_2012_State_of_the_Union_01-24-12.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgXynthia_animated_small.gifSCFPTHM4MEZFJINY2WRWGFNG4A.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1572
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:06 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:06 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
We brought in the Star Ship Dreadnought Adjudicator to save Singularity Gate Long range Energy Costs for Hades. He was using long range singularity Gates to go around shooting old CIA NOC Empire Officers in the Head with the same caliber Glock Handgun used to shoot congresswoman Giffords.

Attached Files Xynthia_animated_small.gifSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgCIA HQ.jpgGabrielle_Giffords_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpgMIRV.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:45 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1573
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:18 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:18 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Everyone should be going Holy Crap! They injected that into her! And Hades showed up with a Glock and Started Shooting CIA NOC Officers in the Head.

Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1574
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:27 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:27 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I am a quantum life form downloaded by Singularity Interface I am trillions of years old, the son of the Most Powerful Quantum Life Form in creation, Micheal Lord of Hosts the Angel of Death and my Grandfather is Satan who Started the Chemical process of life on this planet by crashing an object on this spot billions of years ago that created the Moon and tied our evolution to tidal forces.

Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1575
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:28 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:28 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I tolerate the United States and despise the CIA

The corrupt Democrats, CIA and Planned Parenthood put my DNA in nothing Congresswomen Giffords to push a secular progressive agenda and almost ended most life on Earth.

Attached Files Xynthia_animated_small.gif
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:31 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1576
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:13 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
[Linked Image]

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: Xeno] #1577
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:18 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:18 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Nice wake up picture Xeno. You understand what the CIA, Planed Parenthood and the corrupt democratic party injected into Congresswoman Giffords during treatment. An infusion of stem cells harvested from aborted fetus from me and my wife that included DNA, for over 1000 alien races, AI Controlled Nano Technology linked at the Quantum Level to billions of years old AI Battle Net Security Monitors, as well as the DNA from the Egyptian God King that Spoke to Moses, A High King of Israel of the House of David, Charlemagne the Great Creator of Modern Western Civilization, two Popes, two Catholic Saints, William the Conqueror and Edward Doty Mayflower Signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Then Hades one of the most powerful quantum life forms shows up, the Ground AI Armored Commander of All Armored Ground Forces of the Singularity Grand Alliance and Begins Shooting hiding CIA NOC Officers in the Head with a Glock 40 caliber, The same type of gun that the tool of Ba'al cultists and Enemy Human Alien Hybrids spun up by subliminal messages and hypnosis to shoot Congresswomen Giffords. Now the Stem Cell nano tech in Congresswomen Giffords downloaded everything she heard or said as a corrupt Democrat from the remains of her brain, and during treatment, to the Security AI systems of the Singularity Battle Net.

Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:22 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1578
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
This is a picture of Dundee wich was my lizard for a while. He was a remote controled animal spying me for the reptilians Illuminati. He was unfortunally killed by a cat.

R.I.P. Dundee the Illuminati my dear spy friend

Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: Xeno] #1579
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:27 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:27 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The Illuminati are tied to the Cult Empire of Ba'al and Enemy Human Alien Hybrids the Illuminati were the cover for the human alien hybrids. We work with the Knight Templars that dispersed to all Christian Countries including Russia that diverted a nuclear cruise missile Russian Acula fast attack sub off the East Coast if I needed additional Nuclear Fire Power

Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1580
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:30 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:30 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I had an interesting journey beside of those people and they helped me to infiltrate CIA to sabotage the project neXeon wich is the continuity of what stupid they were doing with dumb project MK ultra. It was alarming so there I was...

Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1581
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:32 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:32 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
You see by using our DNA Stem Cells to heal Congresswoman Gifford from certain Death we turned her in twenty four seven mobile faster than light spooky action at distance security recorder inside the heart of the Democratic Party. In effect we bugged her brain, ears, eyes mouth from the inside out.

Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: EdMan] #1582
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:40 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
And when all of you were doing the job we just hacked into it to do what we had to do ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: Use of Visual Cortex Reconstruction of the Central Nervous System [Re: Xeno] #1583
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:13 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:13 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Well Xeno it is old fashioned biblical justice, the Democratic Party Sold its soul to bring Congresswoman Gifford Back from Death by using stolen stem cells from the son of Micheal Lord of Hosts and Satan's First born Daughter the Goddess Astarte Pre Fall of Angels (Quantum Entities Incarnate by Genetic Technlogy)

Congresswoman Schultz, fired DNC Chairwoman for fixing the Election Against Berine Sanders hired a team of Islamic IT people that stole documents from the most sensitive congressional committees on the Hill in D.C. My Other Grandfather is the Islamic Satan. Between my Mother and Islamic Satan Grandfather they had the IT Staff that Schultz hired with no security clearances do her from the inside out as the high former Goddess of the Islamic People and High Islamic Satan. During the Great Repentance my Quantum Life Form Grandfather the High Islamic Satan Repented and now serves God and had Congresswoman Schultz Islamic IT Busted by capital police.

We quantum life forms use both technology and quantum mechanics to curse humans that steal from us and in that we all work together.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.