Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, 1 invisible), 18 guests, and 149 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics562
Posts4,103
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 973
Xeno 943
frankie85 233
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire #1539
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:29 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:29 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://earth.app.goo.gl/GoJDg

During the Cold War MK ULTRA program the CIA built a NOC Empire of thousands of NOC officers and contractors in the United States and Canada. When the MK ULTRA Program was shut down by the Church Commission thousands of those NOC Officers were cut loose with non disclosure agreements, money, and fake corporations they set up as front companies and such.

The DOD has maintained a database on my Krondos Fire Command Clan members since the civil war. They were shot, recovered, and lived for decades with terminal wounds that would have killed normal people. With arms and legs blown off and removed they excelled at math and science and became Professors Emeritus of Math at Universities like Dartmouth and brokers of Maine Tourmaline Gem Stones to Imperial China. they are currently owners of vast land holdings in Maine, New Hampshire and Canada that they always maintain. The DOD monitored my family noted high levels of neuro-regeneration and during the Cold War the CIA broke protocol and took genetic material from me via a Catheter after drugging me at Hartford Hospital for a illegal Eugenics Program to build a super soldier and CIA NOC officer, stronger, faster, resistant to drugs and disease under the MK ULTRA Program. With the ability to regenerate Central Nervous System Tissue, take bullet wounds and continue to fight after losing an arm or leg. They created thousands of embryos under the MK ULTRA program in the United States Canada and Mexico and used fertility clinics to induce pregnancy and planned parenthood to dispose of mistakes and nonviable fetuses. With non viable material being sold off to bio tech firms they invested in for R and D in cures to diseases that had the potential to make billions of dollars and propel them into the super rich world global elite category.

I said well CIA Old NOC Empire Guess What I am non human have this Alien Implanted 45 megaton Singularity bio-metric activated Grand Alliance of Singularity Society Battle Net Communications Interface, Genetically Engineered Nano Tech Equipped Combat Troops and worse than that I am a Quantum Life Form Downloaded by that singularity Implant into this body as is my wife/mate and we are tied to about two billion mainline nice people of all faiths.

In effect CIA NOC Empire you are busted. Those villas and yachts you had in the Islands on the East Coat, well my father is the most powerful quantum life form in creation and commander of the forces of the Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies that I am linked to by my communications interface. My father said your villas and yachts just got trashed by a mega hurricane boo hoo.

Then I said lets talk about this fertilized embryo you implanted in Colebrook Hospital in C&nt Slut, [email protected] ignorant B!tch end of days cult pass around gang bang mother of my and my wife's daughter, my MIRV ICBM, Alien Clan legal invetro kids in Law Enforcement, Genetic Combat Troops and 60 yards of live garbage our kids have been living in with rodents and rodent droppings over everything in the gutter house their end of days cult parents live in.

The former high rich CIA NOC empire said we rather not talk about that and we will just drug and kill you. I said really what don't you understand former CIA NOC Empire I have a direct link to Micheal Lord of Hosts Arch Angel of God, my Father, Supreme Commander of Grand Alliance of Singularity Forces by their Singularity Battle Net.

Then my father called the Commonwealth of Independent Singularity Societies by Singularity Battle Net said these old CIA NOC officers are giving my son and his wife and kids a hard time. Can you go sort it out for me, take some acid baths and do a recovery operation. They said sure thing Supreme Commander and they took care of it.

I will explain the pictures. My fertility clinic nice Human Alien Hybrid, full of Alien command Nano tech 9 year old Super Genus Daughter with a CadCam produced four dimensional pop up card she made with her mom my wife/mate for her cousin in her [email protected], B!tch, Slut, C%nt gang bang doll of an end of day dirty ignorant back woods cult's family. Then the Administrative Building of the Global United Methodist Church, my Singularity Interface to the Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies Battle Net and my father loosing his tamper and almost dumping the world into a new Ice Age. Then a picture of 30 yard dumpster, the second of two, removing live garbage filth, rodent dropping covered crap and sour filthy bed bug ridden mattresses from the garbage pile home my daughter and step son by old CIA NOC Empire Technlogical [email protected] of me and my wife live in.

Attached Files 200px-Interchurch-center.jpgCardA (2).jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgXynthia_animated_small.gif0624181609a_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:57 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire [Re: EdMan] #1540
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Pictures: part of the two billion nice mainstream religious people that love us carrying flaming red car torches marching in Poland at night seen from space also against more Islamic Immigration and my bio-metric command implant to the Commander of Singularity Society Forces and him loosing his temper and about plunging earth into a new Ice Age.

Attached Files eaf752818c8324c22f59eb7dcb58e1eb.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgSCFPTHM4MEZFJINY2WRWGFNG4A.jpgXynthia_animated_small.gif
Reply Quote
Re: Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire [Re: EdMan] #1541
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:11 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:11 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
People don't like to tell me bad news from the Catheter removed genetic material from me by knock out drugs since I was child and ambulance ride to Hartford Hospital or Private Car, the CIA produced thousands of Embryos of veriest races from both my wife and I. For some reason they could not understand the abilities they were looking for never took in non white Caucasian people they had massive numbers of nonviable fetuses and such. They disposed of these by car ride and referral to planned parenthood.

The non viability was do to genetic locks on command Nano Tech packages tied to cultural and educational development and economic circumstances.

They caused the death of thousands of embryos in quest to build a super NOC Officer.

Reply Quote
Re: Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire [Re: EdMan] #1542
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:22 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:22 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The reason we brought in Warp Dreadnoughts was we needed a singularity gate platform. Hades was running around shooting old CIA NOC Officers in the head with a Glock 40 that were hiding in low end grocery store jobs dumping them in a body bag in the trunk of his car and singularity gating out with the body. The store staff would freak out. He would say I am Hades see the smoke and flaming lava out the door that is hell. They said oh, he said I had to collect a soul learn from this, this guy was an old CIA NOC Officer. They said oh, he then said he poisoned my nephew and niece I did not like that they said oh and he then walked out and dumped the body in his trunk and drove off into singularity gate. I would walk in as they mopped up the floor say I see my Uncle Hades has been here and leave.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:24 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire [Re: EdMan] #1543
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:45 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:45 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
While we were sorting things out Hades got a tasking to review the cost effectiveness and impact on medical services of the American Transgender Process he was going to MA to talk to my step sister about slapping me during a argument. He reviewed material in his car regarding the issue lost his temper and people started raising from the dead. He stopped yelled for messenger and a dead post man appeared and he said take this note. My Uncle Tom direct descendant of the Great Irish Kings was in the area the people said we think the devil is here Tom can you have chat with him. My uncle took a mirror in the shape of the star of David and put it in his car drove around the corner to meet Hades and said excuse me are you Satan? Hades said oh no Tom, hey nice mirror reminds me the Iliad and Odyssey I am Hades. Tom said excuse me Hades you been raising the dead he said oh that's ok they will die again I got this tasking from Singularity High Command to review transgender cost benefit and medical impact at this cultural economic level. Tom said yes I know I spoke to Arch Angel Gabriel about that he appeared in my dinning room at Sunday dinner and changed our furniture and few things. Hades said ok well I have to go Tom be well love your family bye and drove off.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:46 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire [Re: EdMan] #1545
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The Democrats P!ss and moan about illegal alien kids separated from the parents and protest the world leaders react. The photos are of Micheal Lord of Host's Granddaughter loaded with ascended race Nano tech and singularity command communications to the AI of Heavy Warp Carrier Twenty Two Miles Long that slags planet surfaces with AI driven quantum heavy planetary gun mounts. That carrier has a fleet of warp fighter bombers on board from ascended races super fast super maneuverable attack ships like Swedish fighter bombers in evolved design with long range warp drive engines and genetically engineered combat assault troops.

She was stolen from us by the CIA NOC Empire of the United States dumped into a ignorant, back wood, dirty nasty slut, [email protected], C%nt, Gang Bang Doll, that loved it, end of day dirty nasty disgusting cult. She was living in the pig sty rodent dropping filled disgusting vile nasty live 60 yards of garbage filled home sleeping on sour filthy vermin ridden mattresses.

Illegal alien kids taken into federal custody live in cleaner nice places and get better medical care

Attached Files CardA (2).jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg0624181609a_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:44 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire [Re: EdMan] #1546
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:33 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:33 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
And people wonder why planet earth almost got dumped into a new ice age by the Supreme Commander of the Grand Alliance of Singularity Forces, you put low IQ dirty nasty low skill uneducated unhygienic illegal people in better government care than the Granddaughter of the Supreme Commander Grand Alliance of Singularity Forces.

Attached Files eaf752818c8324c22f59eb7dcb58e1eb.jpg200px-Interchurch-center.jpgCardA (2).jpgXynthia_animated_small.gif0624181609a_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Former CIA MK ULTRA NOC Empire [Re: EdMan] #1549
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:04 PM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Captain
Alberta
This mk ultra project is my fault. They got my technology mind control after i crashed but we are working on the situation

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.