Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#153 - Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 PM UFOhunter Post 4. ORBS. SO MANY ORBS!  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
There has been a lot of talk of orbs over the last few days, and I kind of annoyed some (at least one) of you with a video of Orbs attacking my bedroom.

But. As i said, i have seen orbs.

The LAST time i saw orbs.

I was 19 at the time. My dad had 20 acres of land out in the country. It was PITCH black outside. There was no moon and it was miles away from any city lights, or much of anyone. The nearest town (it didn't even have a stoplight) was 15 miles, and the nearest major town (about 100k residents) was 40 miles. He had no blinds or curtains on the windows, and you couldn't see more than 3 inches past windows. He had converted a "barn" into a home. (a modern (expensive) barn with a concrete slab and insulation etc, not what people picture when they say "barn"). There was a garage door on the front of the barn, which was to my right. The windows were to my left (the back of the barn).

We were watching a movie, and I started to get a REALLY bad feeling that i was being watched through the window. I kept trying to shrug off the feeling and not think about it. I kept looking through the window expecting to see an alien standing there, but i literally couldn't see more than a few inches outside. I mentioned it to my dad and he said he kind of felt it too, but, ultimately dismissed it.

Once the movie was over, we sat back and started chatting. Out of the corner of my eye, I see lights coming through the top of the garage door. The best way i can explain this, is if you are in your house at night and a car drives by shining their lights into your window, as they are turning. This produces kind of a "scanning" effect where the lights go from one side of the room to the other side as the car goes by. except, the lights went through the TOP of the garage door, hit the ceiling, and scanned about 5 feet into the room on the ceiling then receded back and turned off... It took about 2 seconds start to finish. there were 3 bars of light.

It barely even registered in my brain that it happened. Being a city boy, my first thought was "a car drove by". it barely registered at all, that we were in the middle of NOWHERE, and there was a large hill blocking anything that would even have a REMOTE chance of shining light through the top of the garage door.

We are sitting back, cracking up, laughing our asses off about something, and i look up at the roof at the exact same time it happened again.

scan >>>>>>>
scan <<<<<<<

"WHOW... DID YOU SEE THAT????"
"What....."

and i explained it to my dad (*Side note. my dad is a firm believer in Aliens, and TONS of my sightings have been with him). He didn't see it, and didn't REAAALLLY believe me, but, kind of did... and he was kind of freaking out too.

we both got DEAD QUIET and sat there watching the ceiling, and nothing happened. We sat there for literally 10 minutes staring at the door watching..... nothing happened at all...

Outside.... there were NO bugs... NO crickets... NO night birds... NO frogs... NOTHING.. it was completely silent outside.

After 10 minutes, we kind of started whispering to each other but still staring at the ceiling. then after a few minutes, we just started talking like normal, and acting normal, like nothing had happened, but, no matter what, even if we moved our heads, we were STILL STARING AT THE CEILING...

scan >>>>>>>
scan <<<<<<<

"DID YOU ***** SEE THAT!!!?!???!!??? "
""YEAH YEAH I DID!!! WTF WAS THAT!!!!!!!"
"Crap man, i think we're about to be abducted.... seriously...."
"Yeah! i think so too!"

We sat there freaking out for another few minutes, and it happened AGAIN!!!!

scan >>>>>>>
scan <<<<<<<

so... We both, at the exact same time.... jumped up and ran to the gun closet.. he grabbed a shot gun, and handed me the SKS, and we stood there by the front door with a flashlight ready to go....

WHOOF!!!!!!! THREW that door open and JUMPED out on the front porch, gun's ready, LOCKED AND LOADED! We were about to start blasting aliens...

"poof" FREAKING FLASHLIGHT WENT BLACK !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!
"poof" FREAKING PORCH LIGHT WENT OUT !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!

Look guys....... I have NEVER... NEVER in my life, before, or sense.... felt the kind of fear that i felt at that EXACT moment.

Like i said... it was PITCH......... BLACK....... outside... No moon, No city lights, No street lights, NOTHING, and on top of that, where we were standing was under dense tree cover, so, you literally couldn't see past the end of the PORCH, much less what was just beyond it... and..... SOMETHING...... SOMETHING..... Was just beyond the shadow.... we heard it standing on the leaves....

The blood drained immediately from my face and head, my stomach dropped to my ankles and my knees started giving out, while i was holding a loaded freakin' Russian Assault Rifle..

Needless to say,

WHOOF!!! we JUMP out there....
click click LIGHTS OUT.
"huh... fuck this!
and BACK INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---- and that's about exactly how long that took. we locked the doors, but kept the guns close, and didn't have any more lights the rest of the night.

Now.... You're probably saying what about those orbs? That's NOT orbs...

Well... the next day, we spent a good share of the day walking around his and his neighbor's properties, mostly looking for evidence of a landing site. We didn't find any.

But, right before dusk, we were outside, and saw an orange orb fly over. We both saw it... It went towards the front of the property, so we kind of walked briskly towards the front gate (about 100 yards or so if i recall) and started to look around. Within a matter of minutes, we started seeing more of them. They were orange, red and yellow. The coolest one i saw, floated over about 300 yards in front of us, at about 50 feet altitude, probably around 60mph came to a dead stop and DROPPED into the grass, then shot straight back up at incredible speed and disappeared.

We saw several other orange ones close to that orange one, kind of dancing around, and the yellow ones were mostly hovering at higher altitudes much farther in the distance. The few red ones we saw moved very fast, and faded into existence for less than or about 1 second, and faded back out. kind of like a fire fly does, except, red and beach ball size. the orange ones were basketball size. i have no idea the size of the yellow ones.

So that's the LAST time i saw orbs

the FIRST time i saw orbs was much much less eventful. I was 16.

Me and a friend were out in a field behind the neighborhood we lived in. It was just after dusk, and we had driven my truck back there.

What i'm about to explain, took literally this long....
"DID YOU SEE THAT?!"
"WHAT! WHOW!!"

We were basically facing each other, talking, and coming from RIGHT above the trees, about 150 yards to my left, i see THREE orbs, probably basket ball size, BRIGHTLY lit, solid red.

They were flying in a triangular formation, one in front, and the other 2 were kind of weaving and bobbing, but they were all closely knit. they may have been 2 or 3 feet apart. very close.

They flew from over the trees, 150 yards to my left, where i was looking, flew over an open field, adjusted altitude to NOT hit the clump of tall trees directly in front of me about 40 yards ahead, continued to the right, flew over the next subdivision which was downhill from where we were, fully visible from our location, which was 1.25 miles from where we were, then shot STRAIGHT up, the back two spun around each-other and they all disappeared ... they didn't fizzle or fade, they just "went out". and they DID pull a trail behind them after they went straight up, like sparks but not until they shot straight up...

I know for a fact, that the other subdivision is 1.25 miles from that spot.

So what i'm saying is that, IN THE TIME it takes 2 people to say "DID YOU SEE THAT? WHAT! WHOW!!!!

They covered 1.25 miles plus another 150 yards... much much faster than a bullet. which means faster than the speed of sound... yet silent.

I saw the entire thing, and damn near snapped my neck watching it fly by, whereas my friend ONLY saw it shoot straight up with sparks coming off and disappear. To which, his explanation was "It was a bottle rocket!!"

to which i said "Why the **** would i be looking in the COMPLETE opposite direction, then nearly brake my neck to SPIN AROUND to see someone over a mile away, shooting off a bottle rocket that i didn't know they were shooting off!?"

-- and then reality set in, he was as freaked out as i was, and we got in my truck, which STARTED luckily, and hauled butt!

So... those are the two most prominent colored orbs that i have seen.

On some occasions i have seen shadows which could be potentially considered to be dark orbs, but, i'm not sure.

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:48 PM.
Top Reply Quote
#158 - Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:33 PM Re: UFOhunter Post 4. ORBS. SO MANY ORBS! [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
venn99 Offline
venn99  Offline

Ensign

That's a balls deep encounter.

Last edited by venn99; Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:04 PM.

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Top Reply Quote
#160 - Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:49 PM Re: UFOhunter Post 4. ORBS. SO MANY ORBS! [Re: venn99]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Yeah dude, that one had me by the orbs fo shooo..

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.049s Queries: 15 (0.014s) Memory: 2.7148 MB (Peak: 2.8853 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:21:24 UTC