Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#152 - Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:35 PM Did aliens create humans? *****  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Hey guys.

I started to post this as a response to another post, then i realized that it could maybe make an interesting write-up on it's own.
I thought i'd share my thoughts on this matter and hopefully spark an interesting (and civil) debate, and maybe be shown evidence in the contrary to my beliefs. I'm always looking to expand my beliefs when justified.
--

I think the evidence is very strong that we have been visited for thousands, tens of thousands, or even millions of years, and there's a small chance that they helped humans to make the evolutionary leap between animals and "humans".

But did they? Did they create us? Why would they waste the effort?

Neanderthals were cousins to us (and were so close, that we could and DID intermingle and re-produce with them. In fact, it's now believed that the majority of them were not killed off, did not starve to death, etc, but were bred out of existence.) They had language, thought, common sense, and all of the things that we consider to be "human", they just lacked "art" which seems to be the ultimate definition of humanity when it comes down to what science considers "human". They struggle to answer "what is alive" and "what makes us human". They can't answer it.... Every time they try, they find an exception and have to change the definitions.

The more we learn about other animals on our own planet, the more we realize that we are NOT unique, nor are we all that special. Thinking that humans are superior to all other earth species is very much a Victorian era misconception.

Like for example..... "All animals are basically machines. They have no emotions, they can't really think for themselves, have no common sense and are basically meat sacks that eat, breed, and sleep...." They also believed that women fell mostly into the same description and category, therefore had no rights, couldn't run companies, couldn't vote or own land.... Today, most of us know that neither of these things are true.... most..... of us...

Today, we know that even though we can't understand what blackbirds are saying to each-other, they DO in fact communicate and teach each other things through verbal communication. The same goes for dolphins. Dolphins have an entire language built around the sounds they make. But since we can't understand them, most people assume that they are just making random noises. We are only VERY recently, beginning to crack their dialects, and attempts have been made to communicate with them using their own language (with some limited success).

But what it really means, is that they are using a totally new / different type of communication from what we are using, which may even be more efficient, and since we don't use it, we cannot crack it. It's much like the way in which we cannot unlock the way our brains work, because we're using our own brains to figure it out.

point is, we are animals, just the same, but have superior tool making and critical thinking skills over previous versions of humans.

So here is my argument AGAINST aliens "making us".
Most people assume that evolutionary jumps happened all at once ... "and THEN there were Neanderthals all of the sudden, out of nowhere." People tend to believe this, because the fossils they find tend to jump large quantities of time, which is mostly because it's kind of difficult to make a fossil in the first place..

When in reality, it took hundreds of thousands of years of evolution to change them from their predecessors into neanderthals, and it took us EXACTLY the same amount of time to turn human as it did for them to become neanderthals, ---because we both stemmed from the same ancestors... Homo Habilis... which is why we are cousins. AND... both Humans and Neanderthals had 1 evolution of being between Homo Habilis and human/neanderthal.

Up until RECENTLY, it was taught in public school, that Humans evolved from Neanderthals...Even when i was in school, in the 80s and 90s!!!! WHY was this taught? Because Neanderthals were primarily European, and generally accepted as "White"... No well taught, upper class conservative white man, was going to admit that humans came from AFRICA. In fact, i remember specifically when this was HOTLY debated! "Humans evolved in Africa!" there were HUGE arguments against it. (((Look at what people think of as a "cave man". it's a white, hairy man, hunched over holding a big ass club... not some African with animal bones and teeth shoved through his nose and ears with paint all over them...

SO... since there is hundreds of millions of years of evolutionary history, it does not make sense that Aliens created us.

An argument against that is "well maybe they were the ones who flipped the switch and made us smart" but we've already discussed that several creatures including neanderthals, homo floriensis, homo sapiens, homo naledi, homo rudolfensis and homo habilis were ALL intelligent (and so are dophins, crows, and several other creatures)..

and.... Lets say they did start coming here 2 million years ago, and screwing with our DNA to ultimately produce humans...

why?

ANY alien, which can possibly fly tens, hundreds or thousands of light years to our planet, would have NO reason to put the time and effort into gently massaging our DNA to make us evolve slightly over time to eventually become the superior species of our planet? {{ it would be more prudent to selectively breed }}

Any alien with that type of technology, first of all, to fly across time and space to be here, and second of all, gently persuade our DNA, would have the ability to say "look at this earth monkey.. i'm going to cross it with a Drygonian Stink Ape from Zygon 5 and we'll call it a Human! They could literally synthesize our DNA FROM SCRATCH and create exactly the creature they wanted, in 1 generation, then take it with them.... not 4 million generations, and leave it to it's own devices on a random planet to potentially fail.... and....... for what purpose??? they have no need at all for Humans. EARTH doesn't even have a need for humans.

Also, almost every dog we know about today, was created in the 1800's over a few generations by rich women who had nothing better to do than to create new dogs... seriously... If we can create a few HUNDRED dog species through selective breeding in 50 years or less, then, an alien can create exactly what they want in 1 generation, and even if selective breeding, could make it happen in 100 years or less. So there is no logical reason for them to have created us -at-all.

--------------------

That's my opinion...

I don't think they created us.... they had no reason to.

BUT.... i do think they have been watching us closely, because, we will eventually be able to travel through the stars ourselves, and they want to make sure we aren't all Nuke Happy invaders..... and, while they are here, it's a great opportunity for their science to gather data about long term evolution.

I also believe that they have steered us in certain directions, persuaded people in charge to do certain things and ultimately swayed progress, and if we weren't so war-like as a species, then we probably would have been traveling the stars ourselves about four hundred years ago. By that i mean, consider exactly what we have RIGHT NOW... and we would have had that 1000 years ago and 600 years later, we would have been traveling into deep space.. whereas, now we are looking at about another 1000 years before we can POTENTIALLY get there.

------------

what's your take??? You can either agree or completely disagree, i don't mind, it's my opinion. i want to hear yours.

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#155 - Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:00 PM Re: Did aliens create humans? [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Ahhh.. I don´t think they created us. But I think we probably share some DNA.

Neil de Grasse Tyson for example thinks it is likely that some extremophile came with a meteor or similar and that´s where life began. So maybe, we share that.

And most likely, the have studied us and have done some research and experiments. As far as research knows by now, it is not possible to travel normally faster than with speed of light. So they must have found a way to create some wormhole or something like that in order to reach us. And it is quite possible, that they would be able to do time travelling if they are able to travel in any way faster than light. Otherwise, they must have been flying since generations. Well, that´s possible too.

Also something to think about: If they would be able to look at the earth right now from a very distant inhabited planet, they would probably see the earth as she was when for example the dinosaurs lived here because the light needs so much time to travel.

So but what´s the point? No, I don´t think that they change our DNA over centuries and step by step. That would not make any sense. We are just envolving. And assuming, that we become more intelligent from generation to generation and that we share a common field of information (possibly also with aliens from outer space), we would be able to gather information by them
unconsciously.

I think they would only be here to
a) study us
b) benefit from us (DNA experiments or other resources)
c) live here because their planet has become inhabitable

BUT: If the time runs much faster for them than for us (time-space-stuff), then why not? Maybe then for them, 1000000 years of earth time is only 5 years for them. - but i don´t think they are so stupid and just let us destroy the planet. Which we actually do. Also, there seems to be some evidence though, that they stopped nuclear weapons.

-------------
After all, I think, they would be able to destroy the planet and everything. But they simply don´t do it or have not done it by now. I wonder what would happen, if we would find a planet with life which is not as advanced as we are. I am quite sure, the responsible ones would not treat them as nice as they treat us. If the other planet had ressources we would need, we would just take it.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#162 - Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 PM Re: Did aliens create humans? [Re: sanna]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Nice! So much to comment on but I have to go to sleep. Can't wait to get back to this

Top Reply Quote
#182 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:33 AM Re: Did aliens create humans? [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
Alienarchist Offline
Recruit
Alienarchist  Offline
Recruit

italy
yes im sure of this

in the distant past the ancient aliens have manipulated our DNA to improve ourselves and to be able to serve one day and to thank them with gratitude

Top Reply Quote
#184 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:51 AM Re: Did aliens create humans? [Re: Alienarchist]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Alien Anarchist

Why do you think so - or why are you so sure?

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#202 - Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:26 AM Re: Did aliens create humans? [Re: sanna]  
Alienarchist Offline
Recruit
Alienarchist  Offline
Recruit

italy
I THINK THIS BECOUSE I HAVE STUDY! LOL! typing

Top Reply Quote
#204 - Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:28 AM Re: Did aliens create humans? [Re: Alienarchist]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Well, if you did study this, then I am sure, you will be able and willing to argue why.
If I told you I knew for sure that there were aliens on Venus or Stromboli, then guess what, you would like to know from where I have that "knowledge".

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#207 - Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 PM Re: Did aliens create humans? [Re: sanna]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Originally Posted by sanna
Ahhh.. I don´t think they created us. But I think we probably share some DNA.

Neil de Grasse Tyson for example thinks it is likely that some extremophile came with a meteor or similar and that´s where life began. So maybe, we share that.

[[[ Yeah! The funny thing is if we find life on mars, either currently alive or fossil, and we sliced them apart, we would almost definitely find that they had DNA related to ours. People would use that as proof to say that all life in the universe is related, whereas, it's more likely that life started on mars, and was spread to earth. It is also just as likely that as you said, here is my theory... every star forms from the guts of previous stars in nurseries formed from supernovas of larger stars.

My theory is that there was a star, which had a planet which had life. It's star exploded into a supernova, extremophiles floated out into space, our star formed in the supernova, sucked up dust and dirt and gasses which eventually became planets. The sun cleared up most of the gasses and moved away from it's birthplace. The planets were formed and extremophile eventually spawned life on mars, which formed before earth, and was hit by several large meteors ejecting life into space again and ultimately landing on earth....

OR........ consider that the building blocks of life.. amino acids, various chemicals etc are found on every planet and every moon and every asteroid in our galaxy..

Scientists HAVE created RNA in labs. They basically recreated the conditions that were on earth throughout it's history. Take chemical 1, and apply the conditions of early earth then apply chemical 2 and apply a different type of light etc etc and each chemical created other chemicals and became RNA which is literally life and evolved into DNA after a short time.

So with that theory, life is EVERYWHERE and when we look we will find it everywhere.

The real test will be if we do find life elsewhere, whether their genetics also use DNA or something else. 100% of life we have ever discovered in earth shares the same DNA. So either other variants did not survive or it is impossible to survive any other way!...]]]

And most likely, the have studied us and have done some research and experiments. As far as research knows by now, it is not possible to travel normally faster than with speed of light. So they must have found a way to create some wormhole or something like that in order to reach us. And it is quite possible, that they would be able to do time travelling if they are able to travel in any way faster than light. Otherwise, they must have been flying since generations. Well, that´s possible too.

[[[ Yeah given einsteinian and newtonian physics we can't travel faster than light etc, but humans have actually found ways to do it, but cannot create enough power to do it... this is real, not conspiracy theory.. a scientist figure it out but he showed that it would take more energy than the entire universe to do it. A few years later someone figured out that it would only take a few years worth of current power production of earth, which, today sounds crazy... but. Given perspective, our iPhones and Samsung's have 100x the processing power than every computer that was operational at the time of the moon landing at NASA. This is like someone in the pre-industrial days looking at the first few steam engines and trying to grasp today's coal plants wind farms nuclear plants and solar plants and the amount of power they produce. It wasn't possible then. But in a few years it will be possible to power an FTL ship. ]]]

Also something to think about: If they would be able to look at the earth right now from a very distant inhabited planet, they would probably see the earth as she was when for example the dinosaurs lived here because the light needs so much time to travel.

[[[ Yeah through Einstein's theories if they were traveling faster than light it may literally be the same 20 or 30 aliens that have been visiting us for thousands or millions of years, and a matter of a few years may have passed for them if each encounter is only a few minutes. In which case it kind of sea make sense that they would have tweaked our DNA just to see what would happen..... (though I refer to the fact that there is ZERO NEED to manipulate DNA on such a long scale since DNA changes itself. To affect change, it would only take introducing one male and one female and letting them make babies who make babys.... which is exactly what normal evolution is. And thinking that aliens manipulated our DNA is childish and immature, and basically admits that they believe we are more important or somehow better than every other animal on earth.... and we definitely arent... not by a long shot... ]]]

So but what´s the point? No, I don´t think that they change our DNA over centuries and step by step. That would not make any sense. We are just envolving. And assuming, that we become more intelligent from generation to generation and that we share a common field of information (possibly also with aliens from outer space), we would be able to gather information by them
unconsciously.

I think they would only be here to
a) study us
b) benefit from us (DNA experiments or other resources)

[[[ I find it highly likely that they farm our DNA. Everyone knowns about hybrids, and i believe this is a legitimate reason for them to be here... basically not to create us as a species, which is a very presumptions and elitist approach to the theory, but more likely to alter their own species which may be dying off, may have run out of genetic diversity, may need to be more like us or gather our genes for long term survivability, or maybe even to create a superior race to us, which we will encounter once we are among the stars too.

All of these hybrids they are creating will eventually come out in the open once we travel out into the stars. It may even be that at some point they will form their own civilization and part ways with the greys and either compete with us, or join with us I'm harmony, or... wipe us the [beep] out.... ]]]

c) live here because their planet has become inhabitable

[[ I'm the case of the greys I imagine that happened a long time ago. I'll say maybe a few thousand years (according to space time not earth years). I personally do not believe that the greys are WAYA MORE advanced than us. We are not talking millions of years. Any civilization which has evolved millions or 10s of milkions of 100s of millions of years beyond us would be unfathomable to us. It would be like communicating with an ameoba... they have zero reason to do so and would not benefit from it whereas we wouldn't even know they existed....

However another great possibility is that almost every culture and species creates robots and technology and almost invariably combine themselves with the robots and technology to become immortal. ]]

BUT: If the time runs much faster for them than for us (time-space-stuff), then why not? Maybe then for them, 1000000 years of earth time is only 5 years for them. - but i don´t think they are so stupid and just let us destroy the planet. Which we actually do. Also, there seems to be some evidence though, that they stopped nuclear weapons.
[[YES HEARD all of the stories about aliens vs nukes. ]]

-------------

After all, I think, they would be able to destroy the planet and everything. But they simply don´t do it or have not done it by now. I wonder what would happen, if we would find a planet with life which is not as advanced as we are. I am quite sure, the responsible ones would not treat them as nice as they treat us. If the other planet had ressources we would need, we would just take it.

[[[[ DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUMANS AND ALIENS..

Aliens come here and remain elusive. They study but do not make themselves known.

If we found a less advanced alien race and only had 1 ship that could make the voyage, we would leave them alone. Study from a distance.

If there were thousands of ships that could make the voyage...

1. Christians would be the first ones there to spread Jesus rhetoric.
2. Prosoectors would be there ASAP illegally to start looking for resources.
3. Humans would kill off anyone who taught back including local intelligent species and anything alive with sharp teeth that threatened them.
4. Government would claim the planet for humans and would "GIVE" the locals designated areas.
5. If physically possible, humans would absolutely without a doubt, have sex with them... maybe they would be able to reproduce or maybe not....
6. There would definitely be illegal sex trades and sex slavery, humans would go into vilages and [beep], murder and pillage and everything else, just like we always have. Except now we have fully automatic weapons...
7. Strip mining operations. Entire forests would be demolished looking for gold and huge pits would be dug in the ground...

Then eventually after almost everything and everyone was killed off we would say "[beep]..... we did it again" and people would start throwing money at it and call it a "protected planet" which of course would cause a lot of the smugglers To go underground....

Why do I say this? Because that is human nature it is what we currently do and have always done since before the days of the caveman. We THINK we are civilized but we do the same [beep] we have always done regardless of laws. And in some countries there still aren't any laws really... so that's my theory, as pessimistic as it may sound, I feel like it's true because people suck!

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 15 (0.016s) Memory: 2.7686 MB (Peak: 2.9849 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:11:42 UTC