Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (Matt, Xeno), 42 guests, and 158 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics778
Posts6,370
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,805
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 105
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA #1508
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:12 AM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:12 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I just returned from the now mainstream church that is being reformed into the United Methodist Faith.

In Church today were deeply ashamed social liberal single mom's a bit older at risk of having children born with down syndrome that saved their money and were referred to a fertility clinic in Quebec Province of Canada by former doctors of Colebrook Hospital with variety of blond embryos and genetic material from my wife and I for custom work and implantation. AIDs immune children that would be raised in liberal secular progressive philosophy. Along with them was the fertility doctor that created and implanted the embryos in these single employed secular progressive mothers that have jobs and wanted children immune to AIDS of High IQ. The Secular progressive women sat in the left hand row of pews to me with the Children Produced at the Fertility Clinic and The Doctor that produced them in the Pew Directly Ahead of Me for a Sermon by the Pastor of the reforming Church. There are over two hundred million high tech highly educated United Methodist Global members a population of almost the size of the United States. This group is coupled to the Jehovah Witness Religion as a faith ally. Their are over 20 million Jehovah Witnesses.

Senior non clergy members of the United Methodist Church and his wife went to the fertility clinic and Doctor and simply said we are the spokes people for almost three hundred million United Methodist and Jehovah Witnesses combined. You used this clinic to promise women Children that were immune to AIDS and of high IQ. This is the DNA profile with non human DNA markers of the male genetic donor you stole from and here are Elvin DNA read outs from NASA Exo Biology analysis he gave NASA via a singualrity gate in Colebrook NH by a Elvin Women descendant of his by DNA profile matching. They match in these DNA sequences. We are not sure what these alien non human DNA Sequences Indicate. This is an official VA/DOD MRI that shows a 45 megaton Micro Black Hole and quantum aligned Protein Circuitry in the Visual Cortex of the donor of the genetic material you used. This is the official Duke University Blood Test of neuro-toxin exposure we did on this date and time on your male genetic material donor. He will likely be in the Grace Community Church today in Canaan Vermont we have already spoken to the birth mothers that paid hard earned money to you for these children.

We suggest you get in your car and go to Grace Community Church he is exceptionally angry about this.

Then they said we are a peaceful religion of over 300 million high IQ rich educated members. We can crush you economically and send Jehovah Witnesses to you or your home once a week or around the world until the day you die no matter where you go.

That is how I use religion CIA.

Attached Files 200px-Interchurch-center.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgscan0103.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1509
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:28 AM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:28 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
https://www.neuro.duke.edu/research...nterface-help-paraplegic-patients-regain

Duke Methodist University is the leader in Computer Central Nervous System interfaces and I am the Security Chief of the Entire United Methodist Faith. I pick up my phone and over 300 million High IQ and Rich people react around the Globe.

Duke University is tied into Government funding and agency from nations around the globe as this article illustrates. Linked to the United Methodist Faith's Flagship R and D University are close to a billion people in terms of the nations tied to it and the United Methodist Faith.

While CIA has been running around stealing from and drugging my wife and I we have by singularity Technology Assembled a technological infrastructure that is supported by close to billion people of faith and science with almost a trillion dollars in Global R and D efforts we tap into. My house was built by the Jehovah witnesses and turned over to my wife and I mortgage free.

I have the United Methodist Church drag people into Grace Community for public shaming and a sermon that is recorded and broadcast globally a global video of shame blown across all Christian Religion featuring secular progressives. By Internet and Satellite un-encrypted broadcast with images but no names reported

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:28 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1510
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:58 AM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:58 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Secular progressives fail to understand the power of single Church. The Grace Community Church is a historic building built after the Civil War. It has wifi and does global internet broadcast and recording of sermons.

It's pastor was produced by a Theological College down south that churned out hundreds if not thousands of similar pastors serving in the Ghettos and back woods of the United States Coast to Coast North to South.

I challenged them used singularity technology nuclear and anti matter weapons, star ships, shape shifting genetically engineered combat troops and they poisoned me.

We agreed the end of days started as spoken of in the Bible with God Judging the Angels and the time of the end of days will only be known to God.

We also agreed their are vast legions of angels.

Then I said I am Methodist a Prince of Hell Son of Micheal Lord of Hosts and Satan's First Born Daughter Pre-Fall.

Then they poisoned me again tried to kill me and such. SO I opened a gate to hell and rendered Jewish Eye for Eye Justice for the dead still born attempted births of embryos and trauma on mothers and coasts of caring for warp misshapen children due to secular progressive attempts to raise other races IQ and cure AIDS by advanced warp field generated by a star ship.

Then Christmas two years ago Satan Incarnate and Gaia showed up held the doors of Grace Community Church Open for my wife and I and had us read the Christmas story each of us a portion from the Judea Christian Bible and spoke to the members of the Church saying they repented God is judging angels and yes indeed it is the end of days that God only knows will end.

Then they said oh, he is a prince of hell and son of the Arch Angel Micheal Angel of Death.

We went back and forth knives, poisons snipers from them and suicide red neck bombers. We responded with warp technology, singularity gates, aliens, combat troops. They finally agreed ok and are now being rolled into the United Methodist Church which has now ballooned up to about three hundred million.

I shame secular progressive types by leveraging over 300 million religious people that got to offices and clinics and say you ought to go to his church he is rather angry and here is our findings to date.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1513
Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Like what your old NOC Empire got into CIA HQ from the old MK ultra days? Human trafficking via invetro fertility clinics promising high IQ AIDS resistant children to hard working infertile couples that prayed for children but could not conceive.

Ooops we included alien DNA in the package and now we have warp ships and alien SF troops and anti matter charges going off because the enemy human alien hybrid grabbed a bunch your stored genetic material.

Well, they say, I am and old CIA MK ultra NOC officer who going to believe that stuff? Well former CIA NOC Officers, Duke University and Three Hundred Million Methodists and tens of thousands of UFO people that are seeing aliens, demons and Warp Fighter bombers dropping anti matter charges on remote villages. With villages and small towns being destroyed and massive volcanic eruptions and global cloud cover.

Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1522
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:05 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:05 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
https://earth.app.goo.gl/GoJDg

This link shows the garbage, filth, vermin, rodent, rodent dropping, no hot water filled home my wife and my stolen by former CIA NOC Officer high IQ AIDS resistant Golden Child Daughter Embryo was implanted by Colebrook Hospital into a low IQ, dirty nasty C&nt Slut back wood end of days cult [email protected] mother was living in and still does now that she and her siblings have clean rooms by Dictate of NH Social Services.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:09 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1525
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Attached to this post is a picture of the second of two thirty yard dumpsters that removed filth, live garbage moldy debris and clothing covered in rodent droppings from the home the CIA NOC Empire dropped a implanted embryo stolen from my wife and I in with a mother that was [email protected], C&nt, Slut of a end of days cult member. That was for bad mouthing the CIA whose old MK ULTRA NOC Empire has been engaging in dealing with Alien DNA and Human trafficking of High IQ, AIDS resistant designer children for a price from high end fertility clinics and disposing of the waste by planned parenthood clinics.

They removed one 30 yard dumpster of filth cleaned up the children's bedrooms and were allowed to get the children back from New Hampshire Social Services placement that that placed in family custody with the sister of the mother an alcoholic suffering from depression that was arrested on a DUI.

Now these ultimate deplorable filth conditions were reported by the local appliance store owner to the local town police and selectmen of the town after he was called in to repair an non-repairable water heater. The corrupt Colebrook Police were ordered by the CIA NOC Empire to do nothing about this. So my son in the state police came with another officer to check on a illegal absentee vote the mother sent in and verified the filth and deplorable conditions as eye witnesses. A couple of months later after the heating system broke in the dead of winter my wife and I called state social services in as the temperatures were intolerable and the children had to be removed to safe warm location. My son in the New Hampshire State Police Responded with State Social Services and immediately removed the children from the filth the Colebrook Corrupt Police Department and Town Selectman ignored on order of the Old CIA NOC Empire. State Social Services immediately placed the family under supervision and warned them they would remove the Children and terminate parental rights for egregious abuse if the situation were not corrected. My wife and I would have then legally adopted the Children.

Nice clean HQ Building CIA like what your old MK ULTRA NOC Empire has been up to. My daughter a young girl child loaded with ascended Alien Race Nano Tech and Daughter of the Son of Micheal Lord of Hosts, Supreme Commander Singularity Ascended Warp Forces and Granddaughter of Satan lived in that Sh!T Hole and filth while your agency elite lived in Nice High end luxury houses and a nice high end Clean HQ Building. My daughter only survived living as an infant in 60 yards of live garbage and filth because of the Ascended Race Nano Tech.

Illegal Alien Children at the Border Get better living conditions and healthcare

Attached Files 0624181609a_resized.jpgCardA (3).jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgCIA HQ.jpgMIRV.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1526
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:52 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:52 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I took my daughters step brother fishing and he spent the night here. He is the son of my wife's stolen genetic material and someone else a case of technical [beep] by technology.

He says his sister my daughter wants to become a police officer like her older brother and sister

Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1527
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:13 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:13 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The local Colebrook Corrupt Police that turned a blind eye to our daughter living in that 60 yards of live garbage spend their days trying to keep towns people from killing off the birth families of the High IQ AIDS resistant children and staying alive from being sniped by heavily armed Christians for being corrupt cops and everyone goes send us CIA people we like to have a chat with them. The lakes are deep and cold and we have lots of heavy chain.

Attached Files CIA HQ.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:33 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1529
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:52 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:52 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Rodent dropping in food and on counter tops. No hot water Children forced to bath in water already used by their "Father" heated on the stove. The youngest male child and my daughter forced to bath together in dirty water. Sour reeking bed bug ridden mattresses now dumped in a 30 yard dumpster. I was raised in similar circumstances, infected with rabies bred by age of maturity from catheter removed genetic material at Hartford Hospital and the University of Connecticut illegal eugenics program to raise human IQ and resistance to disease by secular progressive liberals out to break the bell curve for African Americans. I went from such circumstances and far worse physical and mental abuse to be the Intelligence Officer for the Launch of 1/3 our Nuclear Arsenal and Chief of Counter Proliferation Weapons of Mass Destruction for the United States Pacific Command. UCONN could never figure out why I was never infected with rabies or died from nerve agent exposure keep running the program in Connecticut under CIA NOC Empire illegal control until my troops invaded UCONN and shut it down in combat with tactical nuclear satchel charges threatened to be used and UCONN kept screaming why I would not die.

Then I came out the closet said I am not human fools I am a quantum life form downloaded into this genetically engineered body by singularity universal computer interface and I command a warp armada and fusion bottle combat landers and will destroy and pummel the State of CT with storms, fire and anti mater and nuclear weapons if needed.

They said oh Sh!T Oh Crap he's coming out the the closet as a alien quantum life form and I did.

Well I think people know why after being raised in 60 yards of live garbage and rodent filled filth playing in dirt with no medical or dental care for 9 years Dad showed up with a regiment of contract mercenary killers with 11 inch razor sharp blades, attack helicopters in Canada on stand by tactical back pack nuclear weapons, warp ships and genetically engineered alien combat troops to shut down a CIA NOC Empire R and D site.

Attached Files CardA (3).jpgCIA HQ.jpg0624181609a_resized.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:20 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1530
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:22 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:22 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Anyone care to be dragged and globally shamed on Christian Global Internet Broadcast from the pew of the Grace Community Church?

I am not human, I am the son of Micheal Lord of Hosts the most powerful Quantum being in Creation. My Grandfather was Satan and I ran hell for a Billion Years.

I have three hundred million United Methodist Church Members that will firmly guide you to the Grace Community Pew for Global Shaming and Public Humiliation to an audience of about two billion people of all faiths.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:26 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1531
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:55 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:55 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I just logged into the CIA Website and sent them this message.
Submission Reference ID: SN4MKZD4

Have a nice day CIA. I am the retired Chief of Counter Proliferation Weapons of Mass Destruction, United States Pacific Command. I am building a advanced organic farm as retirement project in Stewartstown NH.

I Teach Correct Bible Study at Grace Community Church in Canaan, VT.

I was the Chairman of The Global United Methodist Church in West Hartford Ct.

I am also directly descended from Edward Doty the signer of the Mayflower Compact one of the first self governing documents of the New World Colonists

I wish you well and if your local personnel would like to come to a Worship Session at Grace Community Church or a Bible Study we would love to have you. We record the sessions and stream them to a Global Audience of the faithful.

Regards. Edward Anthony Peter Chesky, Major, United States Army, Regular Army, Military Intelligence Corps

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:56 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1532
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:28 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:28 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Talk is cheap ALIENDISC Network I previously logged in cursed the CIA calling it every foul word in creation. They retaliated with every thing they had. Then I pulled out alien weapons, tactical nuclear back pack satchel charges, alien genetically engineered combat troops, warp ships and anti mater along with acid bath tanks run by Commonwealth all race commandos for enemy human alien hybrids we disposed of and recovered, teeth, artificial hips, knees and other parts billed to the DOD, Private Insurance and Medicare.

We were very humane to the enemy alien hybrids we walked them under quantum sniper rifle with tachyon scope coverage to acid bath tank locations. We offered then a shot to the head before being dumped in the portable acid bath or CIA poison pill. They almost all took the poison pill and acid bath. My guys landed fusion bottle landers in Walmart parking lots said we are alien commandos the enemy aliens have tried to take over the United States Government we are setting up processing and recovery tanks on your loading docks. We have tactical nuclear weapons, these plasma temperature quantum weapons and it would be best to cooperate with us an let us use your facility for a few hours. We are going to pay you for use of your facility in gold and will leave it just as we found it. Walmart treats my wife and I very well.

Then the CIA retaliated I said ok warp armada time Lord of Host fire up the warp drive field I am going to be dumping CIA NOC Officers and State of Connecticut personnel in Hell for the Demons to pick over. They sort of freaked out at CIA HQ then my Mark XVI Bolo AI armor tank blew out the front doors and werewolves assaulted the building.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:50 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1533
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
During the slash and burn commando raid to take out the enemy human Alien Hybrids I had Elvin Commandos of the Commonwealth that survived the Symbiotic Asymetric Cyber Genetics War, Hit West Hartford West Farms Mall Grab Enemy Human Alien Hybrids arm twisted behind back and escort them to acid bath tanks under nuclear backpack Hydrogen bomb, mess with us elves with pointed ears we Hydrogen Bomb Hartford the heart of this infestation. Then I latter walked thought the DMV Building in Wethersfield CT after Commonwealth Commandos rounded up the rest and released Nano tech cancer into the ones lined up in the main hallway of the DMV building that were running the identification card program for illegal aliens and gene eugenics program using our Nano tech wiping out the entire leadership of the cells. All told we dumped about fifty thousand in acid baths.

Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1534
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
That is why the CIA throws up on daily basis and they have had Mordred Pendragon and others personally deliver them soft toilet paper. We acid bathed over 50 thousand Enemy Human Alien Hybrids in CT alone. Broke the back of it and a thousand or so CIA NOC personnel got dumped in hell for demons to pick over and have fun with.

Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1535
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:52 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:52 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
NASA a Mars Industrial heavy Assault Domino Lander with interchangeable mid deck with a Avenger Night Hawk Fast Attack Oval Carrier is having a Kitty Hawk Subspace craft drop the recovered teeth, bagged tagged with recovered hips, knees and other things and ID cards and cell phones to the central court yard of the Pentagon. One box per fifty thousand or so acid bathed enemy human alien hybrids you used to have working for the federal and State of CT government. They come in all races and religions. Male and Female Gay or Straight. The Commonwealth Commando Teams were most professional I created the Commonwealth Civilization and I am its wartime supreme commander.

Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1536
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:00 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:00 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
NASA they are a bit freaked at the Pentagon the Remains of Fifty Thousand Former Federal and State Employees my commandos dumped in Acid baths are being delivered to the Pentagon

Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1537
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:04 PM
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:04 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
My Mother was the first born daughter of Satan, my Grandfather is Satan, my other Grandfather the old high Islamic Satan and my father is the most powerful quantum life form in creation Michael Lord of Host Arch Angel of God. The Angel of Death. I am his beloved first born son. It is only fifty thousand state and federal employees you have over a million of them.

Reply Quote
Re: The Global United Methodist Response to the CIA [Re: EdMan] #1538
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:09 AM
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:09 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
These fifty thousand remains are the backbone of the deep state. Enemy Human Alien Hybrids given state and federal jobs at all levels of the state and federal government. Others remain but this was the bulk of them. Walmart is a very large corporation I used survivors of the Commonwealth of Independent Planets to include Elvin Territorial Guard from destroyed in the Symbiotic War Forest Game Reserve Planet of mine with Mega Fauna to include Dire Wolves and Saber Tooth Tigers to run the acid bath processing tanks on Walmart Loading Docks.

The Symbiotic War used Global Media Communications, Subliminal Conditioning coupled to psychological advertising techniques to convert whole populations to high tech Antifa Types to include the crews of visiting star ships in a culture with long honorable tradition of lighting fast wars of consolidation and integration. This military tradition was used by Symbiotic Forces as a source of fuel for their version of the Antifa Movement coupled to Genetically Engineered Cyber Warriors.

The War Spiraled out of Control and almost destroyed a vast singularity society that produced thousands of Dyson Spheres for its mixed races across several time lines. Death rates in the trillions and ten of trillions were the norm in the conflict. Vast capital ship fleets were built and destroyed in the conflict that threatened to spread.

The Elvin Commandos were most thorough in their slash and burn raid they were survivors of the Symbiotic War and are very similar to the Elvin Personnel Inbound in 80 years they land walk in with hydrogen backpack bomb set up in city grab people twist an arm behind their back stick a knife or laser pistol in their back with pointed Elvin Ears say you going for ride in a space ship and have a date with the Tree of Woe.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 AM.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.