Can you fold it? Another taste?

I will be taking my time!

There, I don't know if we were owned or free...

I could bang my head against the wall.

Baby, little baby...

I think too much and all of what could make things worst is in my head. No need to shake up the rust... Ne need to rush out and be dumb. Things will come in time and patience is going to be the best weapon we have. Only time will tell us what is going to be next for life and futures. Everything we can? Not enough... Really? We could also just take it upon the mountain and never drop it back down to the hill, yo hilly billy....

I am not out of time!

They don't know, they could just use some good news!

I still got hope and I am not looking to fade away, I am just taking things the way I am told to by professionals. Sometime looking wrong is what makes you right later... On my side things are really getting better, I just need a little bit of time to clarify a few things. Nothing to worry to much about as I was told. Just need of a few procedures to be done and I will be back on my little dream! Just that, so many people have yet to wake up...

They prefer to bleed out...

I prefer to heal!

While some people are bleeding out their last essences of life I am raising up my mind and my heart so I will be ready for a real journey to begin soon. I am happy because I am getting back my freedom. And that is something I am giving back to myself. I am free to keep silent my plan and also I am free to get things clear. I am taking my rights to be free and I am giving myself a freedom now.

It's just a lie?

I only want to hope?

I was hoping very strongly down in hell and see now? I am free and alive out of it!

I want to hold on the innocence I've got, last thing to make me a kid. For all the things I have got...

The world got a plan, me too!

Just be patient baby, little baby...

This is just a new beginning and that story is to be written now.

Just be patient...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow